Galactic War Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anna, my love, I'm so sorry." I hugged her, she curled into my chest into fetal position. Crying. I used my whole body to shield her, from myself, the one that should protect her from everything. Was now hurting her emotionally. She soon slept, while I kissed her, caressed her beneath me. My heart still palpating, afraid of the damage I did in my passion. Her tears still dripping while a sleep. My forehead touched hers, my mouth kissed her cheek, while my soul was split in twain. I will remain here. For as long as I need to be, until end of times. Anything to repair my love.

After 2 hours she woke up slowly at first, then soon was staring at my eyes while I stared back. Hugging her across her back, she was still in fetal position. She was sad, evidently thinking she ruined the mood. It was all over her face, but soon she caressed my cheek, tears immediately flowed. I took her fingers into my arm, kissing them. I silently cried,

"I'm sorry for hurting you, Anna, I am so sorry." I was broken. Hurting this porcelain doll was unforgivable, sunshine rays of love should only be let to kiss, touch or caress it. I was a fool. A crazed puppet of lust.

We were together legs intertwined, naked in our own world. Silently letting the pain be healed by passage of time. Emotional and physical. The most important thing was her mental wellbeing, she might not want to be with me anymore sexually. But would I let that happen now that I have tasted the fruit that lied forgotten and forbidden but to privileged few.

I am not that brave,

We were lying caressing each other's faces, I never stopped gazing at her moist eyes.

I turned to my side suddenly, searching for my knife that I knew it was tightly snuck inside. I turned holding it by the blade, Anna still flinched at the sight of me holding the knife, seeing the giant blade. Gods only know what she thought I would do with. A man's hair in the Army is his life, considering that many people equate honor with how kempt their hair is, I turned the knife now holding it by the handle, taking it behind my back and cutting my ponytail off.

Her eyes went wide, she held her hands on her mouth and I could see her starting to cry. My arm went up, down, left and right until huge chuck of hair was in my hands. Now I looked as if I had a mop on my head, but I still was not done, I decided to shave my head entirely. In no time at all I was bald, chunks of hair lied beneath my knees, while I still stared at this woman who was now sobbing. I hugged her. I was now naked, honor less peon I tried to get a piece of it back, "I hope I get another chance to rebuild my honor and your trust." She gazed at my dome, bald head, staring in disbelief.

I led her to the shower, mood now greatly improved, holding my hand we went under the stream of water washing the sin away from my body. And she washed my hair off of hers. She was tracing my bald head, with her hands, "Why would you do that? Your hair is important."

I shook my head gently, "I did you wrong my love. The only thing I could think of to get rid of this heavy burden of sin,"

Sin that I made her scared for her safety, "Was to get rid of my pride. Only I think I made a rash call in the heat of the moment. I'm kind of regretting it slowly." I had a light smile. "My head is not for a bald hairstyle. I'm probably hideous."

Stroking my cheeks, holding my head firmly, "Not at all, my love you are far, far greater man." Hugging me, resting her head on my chest she whispered,

"Even without your hair." Again I noticed how much this woman and her words are having a great impact on my libido.

She smiled devilishly and turned around, "Are you sure?" she just nodded. She bent her back alluringly, so much so that it made me cum. Streams of cum landed on her back, she looked at me, judging probably if I was good enough for her as a man and a companion. Again that doubt, it's not true but I can't help but think that this person thinks worst about me. She did not smile, as I was fearing she would, but instead came near me placing her hands behind my head, feet hooking around my hips, and slowly lowering herself on my member. I had my arms around her waist, again cumming as soon as I held her. My cock still hard I waited for her rejection or approval. Her smile just sent positive vibes. I plowed thru my insecurities I felt about what I did,

"Ahh, Ahhh" She screamed. "Baby, your cock is delish. Fuck me. Let's reset what we were." Her words were further fuel for my fuming and growing passion. The shower was bathed in water and her screams.

"So...Good...You are sooooo huge." My hips went faster in, now in circles. I rubbed my head around her flesh, whenever I poked her she made a wail, "AAAAAH" and her pussy would, like a geyser gush juices down. I was nearing my own peak, and within seconds I blew loads of semen inside. She shook her whole body, while cum poked her whenever it shot from the tip of my dick. She was relaxing down, I kept moving my hips for another load I had coming in my balls, itch has never left.

"Faster, you monster. BREAK ME." I gave my horny little devil what she wanted. I was moving faster and faster with each thrust afraid I'll break her, but instead she just gave me growing moans of pleasure. Giving me more and more confidence to continue doing what I did. Another few thrusts and she came,

"Aaah. This is amazing." She went on her feet and turned her ass towards me.

"My love, let's try that one more time." She looked over my shoulder while holding my cock towards her cunt. I stabbed my dick inside, instantly getting to the base. My balls slapped hard on her bum. I felt electricity running from them every time I would slap my hips on her ass. Few more times and pleasure was replaced by growing pain from deep within me, deep pain that would flow all across my left, then right leg, then going upwards to the base of my balls. I wanted to stop doing this repetitive thing, but seeing her in ecstasy made me forget about the pain and move on, just watching how she bent with my every thrust, a slow drip of fluid was constantly getting bigger. She was warm, wet and soft inside. I wanted to finish soon and bring her over with me. I found a nub of flesh and started pinching it, while my own orgasm was nearing.

After three more thrusts we both went over and started screaming. Each trying to outdo the other. My semen never stopped flowing, balls clenched, shaking constantly at this final release. Both of us ended on our knees, I was still inside, hard, trying to catch my breath. I wanted more, I needed more. I started to move while she knelt, with her head on the shower wall, water still draping our shoulders.

"Wait, slowly, please, slowly." Her voice was ignored, I never even registered her talking. I only needed to scratch this itch. I started to move slowly but each move was more and more violent. My passion was at the end of my thrust, as dick was my spear I tried to puncture her insides and deposit my semen deep inside. Grabbing her breasts from the back, mashing them, kneading them she screamed, arching her back exposing numerous amounts of scars for me to kiss. Licking them, she had another salvo of orgasms, her voice was silent then transferred into a raging storm of obscenity,

"MmmAaahhhh, Fuck, GodamnTrash, Fuckmypussy. I'm yourwhore."

My own climax was slowly close and her clenching pussy drove me over the edge. Hot cascades of cum envelop her insides with each shot. My semen slowly started to dribble down her cunt while she remained there unmoving, her body limp. She stared blankly at some point in space in front of her, after few minutes she noticed my presence and my cock inside her still rock hard. I was kissing her back, stroking her breasts. She turned herself, hugging me, we started to kiss long and soft. Relaxing our bodies. She kept occasionally moving her hips. We continued this game of pent up passion for a long time, starting something deep then relaxing it, losing it forever. We had numerous minor orgasms doing this and finally we rested there kneeling on the floor of the shower. Time passed by slowly, water jetting on our faces, backs and shoulders.

Afterwards we rested, we dressed and I had to pick our captain from 4 people that were available. I needed a strong start with this ship since many might think I was arrogant enough to take charge of flying it. I had it down to 2 people.

Cadet Salko Battov. A part human, part Sydan. He's supposed to have some sort of enhanced cognitive abilities since Sydans are known to have a great brain capacity for solving all kinds of problems. Not much else is known about them apart from that humans are a great mate for their men and women. A perfect genealogical pool that most species yearn for. He is just fresh of academy, has top grades in every area which is pretty commendable.

Another candidate was a woman Stacy Marchot. Pure human, 4 years on board of a Gal Federation spaceship, served as second in command. Been in number of skirmishes between various species intruding at our territory space.

Anna went around me hugging me behind, I was silently hoping she was still naked, so I could get another break, but sadly my flaring imagination was broken when she sat on my lap. Fully clothed.

She studied the 2 bios that people handed for evaluation. What do I want from my captain? A good veteran with experience was important since it was pretty easy to get scared and freeze in middle of combat. Both had their strengths.

"Why don't you take them both? I was surprised when she suggested her own solution.

"Yes, there is nothing saying that I can't take multiple captains. I haven't thought about that, thanks for your input, I just hope that they can make it work." I called the HQ saying which two candidates I was choosing to be my captains.

They arrived 2 hours later, mouths gaping wide, the same deal as us when we first encountered this majestic ship. Both of them seemed to click and I was glad that I had 2 competent people on board as captains of my ship. Strategic meeting went fast, we decided when we arrive to send drone scouts, to make a detailed area map of their base, since we did not find anything on the Grunt and from the 2 soldiers that went catatonic. The Carrier slowly started to move, named Cloverfeild, we spent few minutes progressing to the area where the gate for Trans warp was. Few moments later we saw space distort, and next moment we were in a different area of space, asteroid base should be here but we calculated that 100 000 miles was enough distance from the base to avoid their sensors. But we will know what we're dealing with in a few moments when we launch drone Scouts.

"First lieutenant, Stacy Marchot is now as well promoted to a rank of Captain of Cloverfeild, you will be serving as primary captain on this ship relieving your second in command whenever this mission is finished." Woman was standing stiff but still not accustomed seeing her CO bald.

"Cadet Salko Battov, you are now promoted to a status of captain of Cloverfeild, you will take command of this mission. You will serve as secondary captain on board this ship. You will be promoted to Primary when she gets KIA or leaves her post. Learn from her as it will build your career in the future. From this point you are to execute my commands without fail." I commanded the cadet and he beamed with pride.

I was not aware that most of my men on board were silently talking about the great General shaving his head.

12