Galactic War Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KalDarov
KalDarov
132 Followers

"When you feel safe you may release me, until then feel free to bite me whenever you want. Nobody will hurt you" As I said those words her bite became stronger as did her sobs and tears.

I winced a little at the pain, feeling the blood slowly drip down my chest and between our exposed sexes. After few minutes she let go slowly, showing that her fangs fully punctured thru the flesh and bone. My pain was nothing compared to hers. As she slowly started to lick my shoulder, my cock unexpectedly became harder. I smiled. She smiled. Anna also relaxed a little at our gentle exchange.

As I sat there I heard her saying below my shoulders with a whisper, "In a heat of moment we usually bite our males. We do not have sex usually if not with our mate."

My back shivered as I heard her talking I gazed beneath me, "So this means that I raped you?"

"No, no." She laughed. "I would have defended myself, probably even killed you if you were to do that. No, I meant that to happen as I am thinking to find another mate. And I saw how you made love to your own, so I decided to offer you my body and soul."

"It seems, all things considered here, we have to take care of you and your child." Anna said.

Her demeanor was suddenly chirpy, "You mean you will not make me get rid of my child when it's born?"

Both Anna and I stared at each other as she said the last sentence, "Why would we do such thing?"

"Our mates refuse to take care of children that it's not their own so if we are carrying a child when we get a different male he will make us give it up to an Orphanage when we give birth."

She paused gazing at the sky above her, "It's sad but I think we progressed from the bare animalistic savages that kill offspring that it's not theirs. Many think that this too is barbaric as well."

Our paths have crossed on this remote island of some remote planet that we have yet to see where it lied in the great cosmos that we knew. I still do not know how much time has passed since the Earth was destroyed or we entered that capsule. It might have been anywhere from a day, a month or several years.

My latter assumption would be wrong since we haven't' aged a day. And both of us are in healthy condition when we woke up, no grogginess from prolonged stay in a pod that regulated your breathing to a minimum.

"Well I want to see your ship as soon as possible, maybe we have something that could help you in your repairs." I decided that many of our problems could be solved by simply going thru her ship.

"I agree we can't stay here for very long time. We need to know if our ship is all right." Anna said with low voice.

As suddenly as she said that I saw a black clothed figure on top of a cliff pointing to the skies. I was looking at it lost and confused not knowing if that was real or not, I wanted to know why this individual did not address us sooner and had this roundabout way of showing himself to us and doing such a thing.

Anna followed my gaze, "What's the matter Kal, why are you so unsettled?"

"I am seeing things, on top of that cliff do you see a black clothed man pointing towards the sky." Her face said everything about the situation.

Anna's face looked as if I had lost my mind, and with her arm to her face started to gently rub my back.

"You haven't been resting, with all of the sex and other activities." As plain as day she voiced her opinion.

"Maybe." I just said, my eyes still fixated on the black clothed figure that still had his finger towards the sky.

The figure turned towards us, and jumped off the cliff down 30 feet, landing on the hot sand with a soundless thud. Slowly walking towards the area where we stood, the hairs on the back of my neck slowly stood up, muscles tensed showing my trepidations at the current situation that I was seeing.

Anna saw and felt the same level of anxious energy that was easily overflowing from me, as the black figure strolled over to us and into the forest. Leaves were not making any sound while the figure moved through it, slowly stopping a few moments and looking my way as if it was beckoning me to follow it. As I started to move towards it, Anna grabbed my hand but was unable to stop me from going through the forest underbrush. Branches and dry leaves were making sounds as I moved towards the figure, his face still not visible to me, as he started to move slowly through the forest with me behind him.

As I walked I tried to notice the way he was, or in this case, was not leaving the marks on the sand or forest around him. His motions were so graceful that forest and area around him bent to his will as he took his stroll through this forest. I walked behind him, watched his every movement my muscles tensed at every sudden stop or jerky movement that he made. I was not taking any chances with my mate and a pregnant woman behind me, slowly as we progressed I noticed sounds in the jungle just stopping all together. Animals that were up to few tens of minutes screaming and yelling, birds that were so joyfully singing were now strangely absent from the world. Like they just vanished.

But as I followed further into the forest I noticed animals, here and there just standing and watching. Mysteriously silent, movements absent, just like they were watching TV or a local spectacle; an eerie feeling was present in the air around them.

I stopped soon after as I saw the black figure standing still, pointing his finger towards a cave entrance. I moved past him and went inside as I gasped in utter amazement. The walls of the cave were clad in LED lights and Data Pad's that were as big as my body. Slowly I moved towards the nearest one. It was showing the entire picture of the planet. In sequence the picture played the planet, then few planets, after that it ended with a sun and zoomed out, replaying the entire process over and over again. Showing the exact position where the planet was in the confines of space. Still it did nothing to ease our own predicament.

Bunch of alien letters, few nobs and a large metal door that led somewhere I did not know. I slowly opened it up and saw that we were led into an old underground shelter, slowly blinking lights were on the floor, showing hallway that was encrusted with rust and slimy ooze that was at some point streaming down the wall. Hallway was dark and eerie place that I would not dare to trot if I was alone, but at this time I had 2 women behind me that were expecting me to be manly. Figure was still absent. Hallway seemingly disappeared into, what I mistook for a black hole in the air, but by passing seconds my eyes adjusted to the dark so I could see the room that was just behind the emptiness.

Entering the room I saw a laboratory. Someone did some sort of experiments here, either flora and fauna of the neighboring forest, or something more sinister. What recent months in the seat thought me was that nothing should be disregarded. Noticing an old Data Terminal behind the table I slowly proceeded over, careful not to trip over something that was hiding in the dark recesses of the floor. A small light that was showing me the way was enough for me to navigate the path that led to what I wanted.

"Kal, what did you find?!" I was asked by Anna while she was entering the room hand in hand with our new friend.

"I found those old Terminals, some way or the other someone from Earth was here and built this laboratory."

"But for what reason? There aren't many things here but animals and plants." Anna said while staring at the screen beside me.

"I wish I knew. But as we know from our own missions there aren't many things that people would not do to profit in some way." Hitting few buttons screen prompted me to enter a password. Delivery truly worthy of my bad luck.

"Fuck. Almighty Gods, this shitty situation wants me to give some sort of password." I left the chair and looked around the place.

I trotted off to a side looking, searching for any indication that there was a light switch in this place so I could illuminate this room. I got lucky after tapping like a lunatic for few minutes on the wall. A switch was there that I hoped was for light source and not for some weird trap.

Who would do that?

Few seconds passed with zero things happening when suddenly light blinded me, "Woah!" I hear Anna exclaiming while my eyes adjust to the sudden brightness.

Strangely everything was in order. Two chairs were overturned, but other than that papers were neatly stacked on the desk while the scenery reminded me of the shows of old where mad scientists would plot some sort method of destruction in their pristine laboratories. Minutes passed while we were digging thru the papers, managing to find nothing that would ease us in the process of figuring the Terminal's password. Few more minutes pass when I notice something behind the screen, a single piece of paper hanging from the wall. 'Terminals Password: Joy_to_the_Old'. All it said.

I grinned. Slowly typing the words that I saw in front of me, thought of this being a decoy slowly crept up in my mind while I pressed the OK button on the screen.

"Experiment number 100. It went smoothly like the other 99 before it, everything is like I postulated prior to landing on this magnificent gem. Truth be told this world is strange. Flora and Fauna seem to adapt and mingle between each other. While a mere theory before I now have a certain proof that everything on this world has been artificially created to procreate and the world itself has been made into a probe of sorts. Collecting data for eons. Storing it in their DNA."

"My recent discoveries from various enzymes was like nothing I have encountered before. Data piled on and on seemingly unending stream of code that I have never seen on any biological entity. This world seems to store data every 100 cycles. Enough for minor changes between the species to manifest. What I found was intriguing to say the least. Plants became sentient at some point, and left this oasis in space. From the biological remains in various spots on this little gem, told me that they were parasitical in nature. I thought that we only had 2 ways of reproducing but this is beyond me, how can I talk to a plant that had become sentient. Able to communicate and solve problems."

"What would I do? No matter how much thought I give to this problem it remains unsolved. I can't give a valid answer to anyone that might come across this recording. IF we ever encounter such an entity it would be for the history books. Science is being rewritten as we speak. And few people are even conscious of this."

"I am recording this because I have found links in the DNA that would assume that parasitic plants would control, consume and eventually devour every sentient being in our known space. I hope for everyones sake that we never meet them or those that they may control. What would they think? What would we do?"

The scientist on the screen finally stopped talking, looked upwards and contemplated few moments before continuing to talk.

"I will now show evidence how they invade and devour our flesh. I hope for the love of God that we never meet them."

Screams started. The same ones that I remember so vividly. The same one that took Pupa from our team. A shiver down my spine shook my entire being.

KalDarov
KalDarov
132 Followers
12