Gale Force Ch. 17

Story Info
Cary and Gale depart.
861 words
4.78
22.5k
1
0

Part 17 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

Season Three, cont.

As break approached, I made arrangements with Allen to supply the movie sets with dinners that I'd partly pre-made and stored in his walk-in refrigerator at the restaurant. It meant extra time on my part but Stacy agreed to help out and I paid her extra for the time. Michelle volunteered to go shopping with me so we headed out after work, buying more stuff than I'd bought in a long time. I carefully packed and spent the rest of the time preparing for the traditional pre-break cast dinner.

Gale had been silent all week and at first, it worried me. I'd take his lunch over and he'd just give me a knowing smile, open the box and lay into the teriyaki salmon over glass noodles or slurp up homemade chicken rice soup, suggestively licking his lips each time. By Wednesday, I was just about to lose my mind.

"So?"

"So what?" He took the box I was holding and flipped the lid back, smiling at the steamed chicken buns nestled inside.

"So where are we going?"

"Well, after we eat, we have a street shot ... "

"You know what I'm talking about."

Gale just grinned. "You'll find out soon enough."

I walked away grinning as well and threw myself back into my cooking so I wouldn't think about the trip. The last day before break, Michelle and Thea came over, locking their arms in mine and escorting me away from the table after Stacy and I had served dinner.

"Want to have some fun?"

"That's a stupid question." We all laughed and they took me over to the make-up trailer, then the costume trailer. Forty minutes later, I was an extra in Babylon, perched atop a table and dancing suggestively with a young woman named Jennifer. Gale and Hal had a scene with Peter and Scott and I did my best not to watch Gale's reaction to realizing who I was. He missed his lines twice and Hall followed suit after he noticed. Finally, the scene was over and I collapsed laughing into Thea's arms.

"That sucked!" Gale laughed, looking me up and down. "Whose idea was this?"

"What?"

We laughed at his expression and I ran off to change clothes, heading back over to the trailer to pack the night's leftovers away. Gale caught up with me outside and laid a deep kiss on me, making my pussy boil with welcome heat.

"Two days."

"Two days."

"Thanks for amazing me again."

I went to bed with a smile.

The break dinner party was the most fun I've ever had in my life, even though I worked my fingers to the bone in preparation. My bags were packed and waiting in the trailer and Stacy and I spent almost six hours setting up the room for the celebration. Ron and Danny came in, proclaimed our work wonderful as he always did and shooed us off to dress.

Stacy opted for a black skirt and white shirt with a tuxedo jacket so she could remain in control of the wait staff and I chose one of my new purchases, a corseted black lace top that showed my assets tastefully and tailored slacks. A pair of chopsticks completed my styling and I headed off to make sure that everything was ready and was surprised to meet Gale in the hallway, a short bouquet of paper whites in his hand.

"Wow." He whispered, putting the flowers in my hand. "Are you sure you're Cary, my favorite chef?"

"You'll have to wait to find out." I gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "Now get going before you ruin my make-up."

The party began and I was once again absolutely gratified that it went off without a hitch. The food was perfect, decorations were gorgeous and everyone cried at some point. We were all going to be back together in eight days but the love that everyone had for each other was always palpable. It was what had made the show so special and so well-liked. And I was part of it. Michelle, Thea and I had grown closer. Peter, Scott, Hal and Bobby were good friends. And Gale ...

Our eyes met over glasses of champagne and my heart leaped at his wink.Only a matter of time now ...Ron and Danny gave their toasts and everyone finished their meals, lingering over pineapple bombes, key lime crème brulées and chocolate caramel tarts. I packed the extras in separate boxes for everyone and was picking up the plates when Stacy stopped me.

"He's waiting. Get going and have a great time."

I gave her a quick hug, reminded her that I'd have my cell phone and grabbed my jacket, shrugging it on as I left the room. When it reached outside, the most beautiful sight met my eyes. Gale, leaning against his car, waiting for me. I couldn't help it; I dashed straight across the street and launched myself into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and my mouth around his tongue.

He laughed. "I guess you're ready to go."

Fat Girl answered. "Anywhere with you."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers