Gale Force Ch. 19

Story Info
Gale and Cary enjoy quality time at the resort.
1.2k words
4.78
24k
1
0

Part 19 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

Season Three, cont.

"Good morning." I smiled, watching his sleepy eyelids flutter open. He groaned and stretched, inhaling deeply. "Hungry?"

"What have you got there?"

"Breakfast. Cheese omelets, sausage patties, bacon, orange juice and coffee." I set the tray on the side table and pushed a slice of bacon into his mouth. "Did you expect me not to be a chef?"

"No." He chewed, smiling. "What I didn't expect was for you to be up so early. You wore me out. Aren't you tired?"

"You forget," I leaned down and kissed him, savoring the feel of his tongue gently stroking mine. "I'm used to hard work. I don't get to lie around and look handsome all day like you do." His smile made my face hot. "And Iamtired. I just wanted to fix breakfast for you." I reached out and touched his cheek. "You pampered me last night so I want to pamper you this morning."

"Thank you."

His simple words of appreciation stayed with me the rest of the morning. We fed each other the meal I had prepared, then showered again, steaming up the shower with our own heat. I had thought that the times in bed were passionate but it paled in comparison to being taken from behind, his hands over mine as we leaned against the wall. I came so hard that I thought I was going to pass out and we managed to make it back to bed for a nap.

An hour later, we finally got up (after many kisses) and decided to find out what else the resort had to offer, other than the gorgeous cabin. The Algonquin Lakeside was absolutely gorgeous and I stood on the deck, gazing out across Oxtongue Lake. Gale slid up behind me, wrapping his arms around my middle.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

"Absolutely breathtaking." I reached back and slid my fingers through his hair, turning my head to kiss him. It was a simple thing to finish the turn and press myself against him, moaning softly as he took control of the kiss, turning me into jelly once again.

"We're never going to get anything done this way."

I laughed. "I know. Why don't we rent a canoe and do some sightseeing?"

"Okay."

We paddled around the area and saw a huge amount of wildlife, mostly birds and a few deer and laughed a lot of the time. It was so easy to be with him and I hoped that he felt the same way about me. Certainly, the way he looked at me told me that and I found myself wishing that we could pull to the shore so he could have his way with me. After returning the craft, we went into the Visitor Center and Museum and spent an aimless hour wandering around. We had dinner in the banquet room and lingered over sirloin steak and seafood capellini, finishing with cappuccino and warmed frangelico.

On the way back to the cabin, we walked arm-in-arm, laughing and enjoying the brisk air and the beauty of nature that was surrounding us. I went to unlock the door and he grabbed my arm. "Cary, can I say something?"

"Sure." The unreadable depths of his dark eyes made me nervous. "What is it?"

He took my hands and looked down at our joined fingers. "I knew that being an actor would be a lonely job and I kind of resigned myself to being alone. I never thought I would find friendship. Not like this." His eyes found mine and I felt like bursting into tears, seeing the raw hurt in his eyes. "And I'm not just talking about the sex. I can have sex with anyone I want but it doesn't mean anything if the girl doesn't care about me. I don't want her to go to bed with Brian Kinney or with a star; I want her to go to be with Gale."

I reached up and cupped his cheek, unable to stop the tears from striping my cheeks. "Oh, baby … "

"Being with you heals my soul. When I'm with you, I feel so free and so accepted. I don't have to prove anything to you and I know that you're with me because of whom I am, not what I can give you." He took a breath, his voice shaking with emotion. "Thank you for being with me."

Fat Girl was frozen into place, deer-in-the-headlights caught and immobilized. I felt his lips touching my heated cheeks, gently kissing the tears away. I caught his mouth, running my fingers through his hair and pulled back, touching his chin. "You don't have to thank me, Gale. I'm here because I love you."

He didn't respond to my words and we kissed again, stumbling into the house and heading for the bedroom. The rest of our time at the resort went like this, peppered with side trips to a casino and a ride on a steamboat but our nights were romantic, spent with me preparing our meals and Gale making love to me until I fell asleep.

Our last afternoon there, we noticed a gift shop in the Inn and we decided to go in, taking a look around. "Should we get something?"

"Definitely. I want to remember this week."

He moved behind me, his lips hot near my ear. "I'll give you something to remember me by."

I playfully punched him in the arm. "I'm sure you will but I want something a little more tangible than my pussy filled with your cum." Just saying the words made the blood rush to my face and I looked away, feeling suddenly shy. "I want something I can touch when you're not there."

We looked around and were both caught by a crystal star with tiny stars throughout its body. I picked it up and ran my fingers along the polished edges, my mind going back to the previous night when we'd made love under the stars and how beautiful it was. I also thought about how he was a star and that the tiny stars were the many facets of his personality. This was the Gale that I knew.

"I want this." I whispered, taking it down from the shelf.

We made the purchase and went back to the cabin where we proceeded to make love like there was no tomorrow. As the sun peeked through the clouds, I welcomed him into my body for the last time, taking both of us to the peak again and when I came, I couldn't help the words that floated out of my mouth.

"I love you."

A moment later, Gale was cumming inside me, his mouth finding mine and our tongues dancing in the midst of our releases. He collapsed on top of me, then slid to the side so that he could hold me. He pressed a kiss to the side of my head and not long after, I heard the long, even sounds of his breathing as he fell asleep. I closed my eyes against the tears I felt burning, my heart somehow knowing that this would be the last time I'd be with him.

I love you, Gale.

Blessedly, I slipped off into sleep.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers