Gale Force Ch. 20

Story Info
The third season ends.
1k words
4.79
23.8k
1
0

Part 20 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

Season Three, cont.

We got back into town on Sunday afternoon, exhausted and in a state of bliss but happy that we were back home. Gale carried my bags into the house and left me at the door with a long, deep kiss. I checked my messages and called Allen, happy that the meals had gone well and promising to meet with him as soon as I was back into the groove. Next, I called Stacy to check on her and thank her for taking care of things while I was gone. She asked about the weekend and I told her that I'd give her the gory details the next day. I was tired and after a hot shower, I hit the sack and went to bed.

Cast was back on set the next day and Gale and I went back to being professional friends, sharing touches whenever we could and continuing our Sunday meetings. We were joined by most of the rest of the cast so we couldn't replay the beautiful week that we'd spent together but the feelings were the same. He was still my Gale. Just before the last show, he received word that an audition he'd gone for had panned out and he was to star in a low-budget film called Particles of Truth. He'd be shooting in New York once the production was completed and we wouldn't have the chance to say goodbye.

The last episode was the most brutal. Scott's character had descended into drug addiction and the entire cast was affected by his gaunt look. I remember that when I saw that episode, I cried my eyes out. It was so tragic. I prepared the final party as usual but decided not to stay. I couldn't bear to look into those dark eyes which I'd come to know and love so well and know that it would be a long time before I would see them again.

At two in the morning, my doorbell rang and I got up to answer it, surprised to find Gale on my doorstep. He brushed past me, stumbling slightly and I pulled my robe closed, following him into the kitchen. Silently, I watched as he opened the refrigerator, pulled out a leftover slice of quiche, this one made with lobster, and popped a piece in the microwave. He didn't say a word as he grabbed a fork and knife and when the buzzer went off, proceeded to wolf it down as if he hadn't eaten in months.

My phone rang a few minutes later and Thea was on the other end. "Did he make it there?"

"Yes." I glanced over at him. "He's sitting at my kitchen table eating quiche as we speak."

"Good. We were worried. He was upset that he couldn't find you and said that he was going over to your place. Why didn't you stay? The party was a hit, as usual."

"I don't know. I always hate saying goodbye to you guys."

"Well, take care of our boys. And give us a call in a few days. We'll let you know what we're doing."

"No problem. Thanks, Thea."

Gale was licking the fork when I turned back to him. "Worried, was she?"

"Of course. You're in no condition to be driving."

"I wouldn't have had to drive here if you'd been at the party." He stood, a bit unsteadily, then marched right over to me. "Where were you?"

"I came home. I was tired."

"You weren't tired. You just didn't want to say goodbye to me."

I thought for a minute. "No, I didn't. I still don't want to."

"But you can't leave without saying goodbye!" He moved close enough for me to see tears in his beautiful eyes. "Cary ... "

"Gale, do you have any idea how much it hurts me ... "

His mouth descended on mine so quickly that I barely had time to react and our coupling seemed filled with desperation. We never made it to bed. With hands groping and mouths exploring, we stripped each other bare right in the kitchen, fighting for supremacy and neither winning. He pushed me against the refrigerator, pinning my arms above my head and licking a path down to my already hard nipples.

"Mmm, green apple."

I smiled at his comment about my body wash and hissed as his teeth teased my nipple mercilessly. He moved across to the other one, forcibly holding my wrists and all I could do was moan in complete pleasure. When he moved lower and nuzzled at my pussy, I nearly swooned. He kept my hands immobile and pulled me into the living room, pushing me down on the couch and bent to sample my honeypot.

I can't quite remember what happened but I knew that I came apart at the first touch of his tongue. Knowing that this beautiful man was eating my pussy out was more than I could handle. I shouted as I came, whimpering his name over and over with each ripple of my muscles. His mouth found mine again and I tasted myself on his tongue, opening my mouth wide to accept him while my legs opened for his assault. He slid into me, thrusting wildly and I matched him stroke for stroke, frantically chasing the ball of flame that was forming in my pussy and finally tripping over the edge.

Gale shouted, his climax triggered by mine and we collapsed into a quivering heap, arms and legs wrapped around each other. I tenderly stroked his back, pressing kisses to the side of his head. "Come on. Let's go to bed."

"No. I don't want to move. I want to stay right here."

"We'd be more comfortable in bed ... "

"No." His arms tightened around me and he did as usual, moving off of me and taking me in his arms. "Too tired."

I had to agree with him. I snuggled against him, sighing in happiness when he pulled the afghan over us. When daylight broke the sky, I awoke alone, the throw tucked under my chin. I could have handled it if I had not turned to see my Algonquin Inn star sitting on the table where he'd placed it and a little note underneath it that read Thank you. Gale.

I cried like a baby.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers