Gale Force Ch. 29

Story Info
Gale soothes Cary's worries.
984 words
4.82
24.1k
1
0

Part 29 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,284 Followers

Season Five, cont.

The alarm clock rang at 4:30 and I was pleasantly surprised when Gale reached over and hit the snooze bar, snuggling back against me.

"I don't want to get up."

"Neither do I." I stretched, smiling as I felt the sticky trickle of cum leaving my sore but well-satisfied pussy. I pushed my ass back against him and he growled, biting my earlobe and poking me with his stiff cock. "Is that a pickle in your pocket?"

"Uh-huh." I giggled as he nibbled again. "Kosher dill."

I arched my back and he slid in easily, moaning together as we moved together. I pulled away and rolled onto my knees and Gale didn't disappoint. In seconds, he was on his knees behind me, sinking that lovely cock into my heated depths and sending tingles through me. We moved together, my hands supporting me as I pushed back against him and Gale slamming into me, his balls slapping my clit.

I pulled myself up, pushing my body against his as we rocketed toward a beautiful orgasm and I tripped, taking him with me. We fell forward together, fingers intertwined and bodies jerking with the sensations. We breathed as one for a few moments, then I opened my eyes to find his face inches from mine, eyes glazed and dreamy. At that moment, the alarm went off again and we broke into laughter, kissing each other gently.

A tantalizing shower and a mad rush to dress and we headed separately to the location shoot. The entire day, I couldn't help wearing a silly smile and the lunch I served was probably the best I'd ever done. We served dinner that night as well and Stacy and I packed up, heading home. Except I didn't return to my old house for very long. I spent two hours with Stacy, preparing things for the following day and packed a bag, heading over to Gale's apartment. I used the keys to let myself in and found him dozing on the couch, the remote clutched in his hand.

I awoke him with kisses, covering every inch of that handsome face with my soft lips and he smiled, humming in appreciation when I found his mouth. "Wake up, sweet prince."

"I wasn't sure if you were coming or not."

"I had to do a little work for tomorrow."

He sat up, rubbing his eyes. "I'm not ruining your work, am I?"

"Not at all. I usually spend my free time preparing dishes so I'm in great shape."

"But you've been spending most of your free time with me."

"True," I smiled, leaning in for a kiss. "But I always take care of business first so my pleasure will have no worries."

Gale grinned. "Speaking of that ... " He pulled me down on the couch and I was lost again.

* * * * *

Episodes and Sundays went by, each counting down to the end of the production and that eventuality was evident in the spirited performances and the tears after each. The best thing was that Gale and I were together each night, mostly at my place due to the fact that I still had to do work for the following day. He'd sit on the couch and watch TV or readThe Nation or a book and if he was really tired, he'd head upstairs, shower and I'd find him sprawled under the covers. Some nights we made love and others, we cuddled, seeking solace in each other's arms under the protective mantle of sleep.

The night before the last day of filming, we laid together, touching and stroking each other after making love, gazing into each other's eyes and I committed that to memory, noting the clear depth of his eyes and the softness of his lips.

"What are you thinking?"

His question caught me off-guard and I teared up, wanting to look away but unable to wrench myself from his gaze. "Just wondering about the future."

"What's to wonder about?"

"Nothing, I guess." I sniffled and wiped my eyes. I went to get up but he grabbed me, pulling me back down.

"I'm not going anywhere, Cary, and I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be here." I closed my eyes, swallowing hard against sobs that were forming in my throat. "Why don't you believe me?"

"I believe you, Gale. It's just ... "

He pushed the hair out of my eyes, looking down at me. "You know when you really caught my heart? When you did that first dinner party for me and you dressed up for me. I was so used to seeing you in an apron and chef hat that you just took my breath away. You're not ugly, Cary. You're far from it. You just need a little help in the fashion and make-up department."

"I needa lot of help."

Gale smiled. "And you know what really turns me on? You're smart. I've heard you in conversations with Ron and Hal and you're no dumbass. Do you know how fantastic that is, how important that is to me?" I nodded. I knew absolutely what significance he placed on intelligence in his relationships. "I don't fuck around, Cary. I'm not some kind of callous guy who's a horndog and just looking for a piece of ass. I want to be with someone," He gave me a soft kiss. "And I want that someone to be you. Okay?"

"Okay."

He pulled me into his arms, laughing. "You know, you worry too much."

"I can't help it," I reached up and touched his cheek. "When I'm with someone who makes me feel like I'm dreaming all the time."

He graced me with his brilliant smile. "It was a dream to find you."

I pulled him down for a kiss and let him take me back into our land of dreams.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,284 Followers