Gale's Sexual Enlightenment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gratis
gratis
6 Followers

"Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror when you're cumming, baby? The expression of pain and ecstasy on you face makes you look more beautiful than any angel that I have ever seen. The next time you masturbate, I want you to keep your eyes wide open and look at that beautiful expression on your face. Oh, baby, I love you soo very much."

Granny lathered my pubic hair and then started to shave me, stroke by stroke. Every stroke she took as she manipulated my full lips sent chills through my entire body, my nipples stood very erect on top of my puffed areola's and I could feel the hardness of my engorged clit; I tried to think of every distraction so that I wouldn't cum again. Granny continued to shave me all the way back to the fuzz around my asshole and she just kept smiling at me, she even massaged my delicate, but very sensitive rear hole.

As granny finished up with shaving my pussy, she washed all the lather off my mound and crack, but as she did, she was also massaging my pussy again, I knew I was getting ready to get off again in a short time if she didn't stop soon.

She pulled her hand away from my pussy, and said. "Here, give me your hand, I want you to feel the difference on how your new baby pussy feels." She put her hand over mine as she put the palm of my hand over my new, bald pussy. She looked at me as she forced my hand by pushing it up and down like I would do to masturbate.

I couldn't believe how soft it was, it reminded me how it felt when I masturbated before I had any pussy hair as a young girl in my early teens. It not only felt great, but it seemed so much more sensitive, Wow, do I really need that, any more sensitive and I'll be in the ladies room, or at home, masturbating non stop.

Then granny scooted up in the tub closer to me and took my one foot and pushed it against her pussy, and I could see, her nipples were beautifully hard and her pussy was as engorged as mine. Then she put one of her legs in between mine and pushed her foot against my pussy. Then She asked if I was comfortable. I told her I was even though her foot was soft and gave me a burning sensation in my cunt and I thought that I would cum just if we stayed in this position very long.

She pulled her foot away and said, " just a minute, baby," and she reached to the side of the tub and pulled up a plastic bag, "now let's have some kinky fun." She took two dildos out of the bag, They were beautiful replicas of a man's large cock. "These are waterproof and I want you to do as I'm doing." She took one and handed me the other; they were about seven inches long and the had knots on them. she took hers, turned on the vibrator to full force, then she put it all the way into her love hole so that there was nothing sticking out of her cunt, then I did the same thing. I pushed it all the way in, as she had done. This cock not only vibrated, but it also gave you the sensation that it was going in and out, as if it was fucking me. Granny explained that not only was it vibrating, but the nubs were moving up and down the length of the cock.

"Now lets get into the same position we were in, your foot against my mound, as if to keep the cock in me, and I'll put my foot on yours." She started massaging my full pussy lips and my clit with her foot so I did the same to her with my foot. Our legs were pulled up close to our bodies, granny leaned over, putting her face close to mine. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "Oh baby, you can't believe how long I've wanted to do this with you. She kissed me deeply, our tongues in each others mouths, my body was starting to convulse, she pulled her head away by inches, and said, "open your eyes so that we can look into each others soul's as we orgasm."

Orgasm after orgasm waved through my body. I've always had many multiple orgasms, but they were not always as intense as what I was having now. We were staring into each others eyes, and I came to realize what granny was saying about looking into each others souls. Our bodies were in sync, it seemed as though she felt my orgasms and I felt hers. Our bodies were pulsating in unison, I felt her shudder every time she had an orgasm, and I would cum with her. My cunt muscles contracted over and over again, and at times I thought that the walls of my cunt would crush the dildo that was giving me so much satisfaction, along with granny's foot.

It was over and I knew that I had at least seven or eight orgasms, and I know that granny did as well. I looked at her beautiful face and it was if I was looking into the face of a teen aged girl, she looked ravishing. Then we hugged each other and cried; cried from the sheer pleasure that we both shared. It was heavenly bliss. We went to bed like a couple of lovers and went into a deep sleep.

When I woke up about an hour later, granny told me that we were both going over to Madame's tomorrow afternoon. She told me that Madame had reserved the evening for us and our pleasure. I asked granny how she could afford such an expensive office, and how could she take the time to spend with, I was sure she had other clients.

"Well sweety, tomorrow is Saturday, and her business is mostly during the week days." She could see that I was a little puzzled by this. "Most of her clients are wealthy married women, or well to do younger single women that are strictly professional and didn't want a husband, or a lover, male or female. Most of them come during the day when their husbands are working, however, some of the single ones will show up during the week-end. We, uh..will probably peek in on one or two of them. hehe."

"Let me start from the beginning. I first went to her when she just had a small office and not too many clients. After my first treatment years ago I felt like I was a totally rejuvenated lady; I felt like a kid again. Baby, your granddad knew how to make plenty of money, but to be honest with you, just like your situation, he was not interested in fulfilling me sexually, also to be honest with you, he knew that I was going to Madame years before he died and I think he was happy that I was so I wouldn't complain to him about not having enough sex. I went back to her a couple days later and told her that if I financed her would she be willing to upgrade her business to where she is now and take on some wealthy women that I knew that would be more than happy to pay a thousand dollars an hour for an hours 'massage' like the ones she gave me."

I couldn't believe what granny was telling me, but I was intrigued and wanted to hear more, I was getting more excited, if that was possible, just by what she was telling me.

"Well that's pretty much it. You know that if you were one of her single professionals, and she gave you that treatment that she gave you last night for three hours, it would have cost you three-thousand dollars plus they always leave a large tip, about fifteen percent. But in reality, since I'm a financial partner, you will never have to pay, and you know what, in another thirty or forty years when I'm gone, this will all be yours. One more thing, I have to tell you this, Madame and I have been lovers for a long time and she told me that both she and Mayli said that you remind them so much of me, that they both fell in love with you. You know what, maybe you can get your pretty young secretary over there, that should be fun to watch; shouldn't it?" What did granny mean by saying "that should be fun to watch."

I received so many favorable feed back letters, that I quickly wrote this chapter. If you want me to continue, please let me know as you did in the first chapter. Thanks for the compliments.

gratis
gratis
6 Followers
12