Gallus Nigrum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking out to the kitchen, her husband had left a sweet note;

Hon,

I left the dinner in the over for you, as well as most of the bottle of wine.

I know how much you like it, I also recorded your favorite show.

Hope everything went well in the office,

Love you.

Jane smiled at her loving husband's note as she then sat down and had some of his delicious cock, and a healthy amount of the wine.

Later as she walked up to the bedroom, she found her husband lying there sleeping. Then when she got undress and changed into the top and panties she wore to bed, Jane ran her hand once more across her pussy to make sure that there was no cum leaking out.

Feeling somewhat dry, she then went to bed.

As she laid down in bed and took a breather, thinking of the incredible evening she had, Patrick rolled over and yawned.

"I didn't hear you come in," He put his arm over her chest.

"Just came in," Jane said softly as she then felt her husband start to gently kiss her neck, and feel her breast.

"Mm, you smell nice," Patrick moved up towards her lips.

"Honey... would you mind if we didn't tonight, I'm really exhausted from work," Jane only told her husband a half lie, since she really was exhausted. Though it hadn't been from work.

"Oh, okay," Patrick felt a bit disappointed but he knew how much his wife worked. smiled hopefully.

"Maybe tomorrow," Patrick then smiled hopefully.

"Maybe," Jane teased him as she gave him a small peck on his cheek.

As her husband turned over and went back to sleep, Jane opened her night table and took out the small ebony figure depicting a black cock.

"Praise the Gallus Nigrum," She spoke softly as she kissed the tip of the cock.

To be continued...

12