Gamble for One minute? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little pause, that seemed to last long enough to grow a twig into a tree, at least from my point of view.

"Thirty one." She obviously was breaking all the rules. She couldn't even count anymore. But she continued, smilingly and how she was positioned, her rapidly moving right hand was making her right boob jiggle.

I gave up. "Thirty two." Oh, it was sooo obvious that the change in speed totally changed the power dynamics.

"I guess I better look straight ahead" I said out loud as my eyes followed the exact contours of Laura's tan lines. I thought to myself: I will never get this chance again, to simply stare and feel, and try not to have buckling knees.

Pete burst out laughing. He had been grinning for a while, but now he really laughed. "Not so easy when my wife has you by the balls, right?" he asked.

Crap, how am I supposed to answer that? I have an oncoming volcano to try to control, and as faith may have it, it is actually located in his wife's hand!

"Just give up the counting." I said to Karen, getting my share of birds-eye-view shots of her shirt.

"Oh, I already did, out loud at least." "You would have been at 76, if I would have counted fairly."

"What the hell?" Laura asked, "That is not even past a minute, and you guys are tossing in the towel?"

"Oh, no, I am not tossing anything." Karen answered. "He is the one who is going to toss something really soon. I can feel it."

She wasn't kidding. I was on fire. I don't think it is healthy to be this engorged!

And as if I had anything to do with it, I could feel the steam rising. My thighs bucked into the table. My head kicked back, and spurt One, followed by a bigger spurt Two landed on the table.

Laura said: "I was wondering if he would shoot it all the way over to me, but I guess I was too far away." To this day, I still hear those words and wonder if she was disappointed.

"No," Karen said, "He is too much of a gentleman."

"GENTLEMAN???" Laura yelled. "Nice gentleman, dick in my mom's hand, ogling all over me and making a mess out of our dining room table!" She grinned stealthily too.

It was obvious that everybody but me felt like a winner. I felt good, because where do you get this kind of orgasm? But the circumstances were rapidly coming back to me.

Luckily, Pete came to the rescue. He said: "That was a great show." "I really enjoyed watching it and know that the girls thought it was great too."

Yes, they were very bubbly, smiling and trying to get everything tidy again. "I think that in our own way, we all won." He said.

Oh, as if I was going to argue that point! I got to shoot it off, hands free, with two women nearby, one hot enough to stop another ice age and the other skilled enough to put the word -women- in its own chapter in the encyclopedia?

"So where does this leave our 10%?" Karen asked me.

"I think we need to call a spade a spade and a heart a heart" I said. "Money wise, nothing changed. And heart wise, I think we all got what we wanted."

Really, did I just say that? Me, the big negotiator? Guess she didn't have me by the balls anymore!

Karen didn't react. She asked Laura: "And what are you going to tell Mark?" I guess Mark was her boyfriend, and I was way curious where this would go.

Laura answered: "Oh, I will tell him: This dude was so desperate to fuck me, he allowed my mom to jerk him off at the dinner table!" "Oh, and of course, I had to egg him on a little." As she flashed her signature smile.

Everybody laughed. Except for me. I was worried to even meet this Mark character. What if he would start rumors?

Pete made it easy. He said: "Well, we all know that my daughter is a wanted girl. And I know that my wife is a wanted girl too!" He smiled very proudly.

This time, I wasn't in such a rush to leave. But with my clothes back on, I was mighty hot. As I said goodbye, Pete suggested: "Don't add water, that will make it burn." As Karen burst out laughing.

To be continued?

12