Gamble for One minute? Ch. 04

Story Info
Carpenter tries to turn the tables to win big.
4.1k words
4.44
21.1k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, by now you know the drill, the story really can't stand on its own, the previous chapters are key.

*****

Next morning I showed up early. Desperately early almost. Desperate because I had tried everything I could think of to get this thing of off me. Cold shower, lots of shampoo, sheer force (No, that hurt way too much) and was just hoping to catch Karen before they would leave, leave on whatever trip they had planned.

I pulled into the driveway. Early. Earlier than I was supposed to. Both cars were still there. I sighed of relief. I rang the doorbell, like I did when I was a teenager, when I was hoping to ask my first flame out. I surely hoped I was going to do better this time! Karen opened the door. "Good. The size is perfect I see."

On the way over, I was starting to become confident I begun to get a handle on how she thinks. But after that kind of -way out of left field- comment, I realized that she was a step ahead of me, as she has been most of the time so far.

"And the answer is: No!" she said, before I could even utter my first word. She giggled. I must have looked beyond surprised because she asked: "Or is that not what you wanted to ask?" "You know there is a one day penalty for each time you ask," she stated matter of factly.

I almost choked, stammered and tried to compose myself. "Uhh, Oh, Noo, I just wanted to make sure that uhh, you were, uhh..."

She cut me off. "Listen," she said, "I am almost finished packing and just to make you feel better, I haven't lost the key" as she leaned forward and tugged her neckline just a little to expose the key.

Oh crap, I thought, what in the world, what if she does lose the key? What if there is no spare? I almost started to panic. She must have a spare. She must. I told myself.

She must have noticed the look on my face. She added: "And there is no spare, only the cheap Chinese knock offs come with a spare." "Now, come in and have some coffee. After all, it is too early to start working on the deck, you'll wake the neighbors."

Karen disappeared upstairs. I hesitantly walked into the kitchen, and made a pot of coffee.

"Oh, that smells good, someone made coffee already." Came a sleepy voice from the basement stairs. It was Laura, wearing little more than a completely washed out oversize T-shirt. "Oh, Hi," she said with the sound of a smile in her voice. I didn't expect you here this early, but thanks for making coffee" as I poured her a cup. As she sat down on one of the bar stools in the kitchen, her shirt rode up some more, making me acutely aware of my predicament.

She was all smiles as she caught me glancing at her thighs. "While my parents are out of town, we are going to have soo much fun!" she exclaimed.

"I'm not so sure" I replied. Yes, under normal circumstances, I would have paid for that comment, but now, it sounded like this was going to be a tough rest of the week.

The expression on my face must have been obvious. She said: "Hey, look at it this way, they are gone and I get to do whatever I want!"

Yeah, she could, I am not even sure if she really even knew exactly what that implied. But then, she was pretty, and before this week, I would have counted myself lucky to be able to see her in this oversized, washed out, slightly ridden up T-shirt. The saying 'beggars can't be choosers' came to mind and I smiled to myself.

"See, I can make you smile still," she said sheepishly.

Pete walked in. "Coffee?" Laura offered. She reached for a cup while I got a hold of the pot. "You OK?" Pete asked. Mr. Direct, like he always was. "No pinching?" he asked.

"No, as long as I think about work." I answered.

"Yes." he said, nodding his head understandingly. "Laura, go put on something presentable" he said sternly. Quietly, she grabbed her coffee and with a quick smiley glance my way, headed downstairs.

Pete was Mr. Direct, and Mr. Practical. 'Use lots of baby powder. It helps."

Then, he smiled, suddenly his mood changed. And he added cheerily: "You don't like it now, but I know you will like it later!"

I didn't know if that was just a comment to cheer me up, or if that was something that was a real comment. I didn't have time to think about it much, but the thought ended up coming back to me time after time over the next few days.

Karen called from the top of the stairs: "Pete, I don't want to take advantage of the situation and ask him, so can you get up here and help me with my bag?"

I almost pounced to rush up the stairs, but Pete stopped me with a simple hand gesture. "Let me" he said.

A few seconds later both of them were at the bottom of the stairs, with bags, and Pete offered Karen a coffee. She accepted greedily and bent forward gracefully, exposing more than just the silver necklace and tiny key to me. Maybe I imagined it, but did she feign clumsiness with the cream until she was sure I looked? After all, Mrs. Conservative never before wore this low of a neckline.

After some typical parental instructions to Laura, and some not quite so typical instructions to the carpenter -after all, who says 'Call me if you are not fine.' = Pete or 'You stay out of trouble now, you hear?' = Karen, while bending forward as if there was a winning lottery ticket was just laying on the floor- they tossed the bags in the trunk and drove off.

It left Laura and me in kind of a funky atmosphere. I am not much of a talker, and would have preferred to just go to work, but Laura, well...

Laura..., well, she started. "OK, they are gone." she said. An air of victory barely hidden in her voice. Next, she proved to be Pete's daughter, and as straight as it comes, she asks: "Do you know why you are wearing that thing?"

I almost choked on my coffee. I wasn't sure what to say to that! I reached for the kitchen towel to wipe up the mess.

With a slight sound of disdain she said: "because she isn't sure about me." "And also, because she really likes you."

"I did notice she likes looking at me," I replied, "but didn't I think much of it."

"You cocky ass!" she exclaimed, and lifted up her shirt until it was only around her arms. "There, for being cocky like that, I get to let nature punish you!"

Oh, it wasn't comfortable, but I laughed, and all of a sudden, the honking pickup trucks that passed me by with drivers making gestures at me, it all seemed like such child's play. After all, they all would be green of envy to be sitting on This bar stool. We both laughed.

The rest of the week just seemed to fly by. I made all sorts of progress with the deck, learned to deal with the fact that Laura just naturally liked to be naked and the simple hugs and comfort of telling unpretentious stories was very nice. Mark didn't even seem to be an issue. I suddenly had a - super hot - but simple and natural, great little friend.

Suddenly, it seemed, it was Friday. I had been looking forward to this day, been counting down the minutes ever since Pete and Karen left. They were going to be home soon. I had made great progress and was happy to show it off. Also, I worried about not being too obvious about the key coming back nearby.

Laura must have noticed a pensive look on my face. "Hey, you know it is Friday, my mom will be back in a few hours!" and added "With the key."

It didn't work. I was still pensive.

She went and sat next to me. She tried to comfort me with a simple hug. It didn't work. But when I looked over, she suddenly smiled. Actually, she got up and was soo excited, she was almost dancing when she walked around me to get in front of me and really, Really talk to me.

"Want to gamble?" She asked very excitedly.

I felt my heart sink into my shoes. "Well, let me guess," I said sarcastically, "the last three gambles with your mom didn't exactly pan out to well for me, so now I want to gamble with you as well?" "No fucking way!" I said. I was agitated.

She just giggled. "Yes, it is a great idea, and you will owe me big if it works!" She was way excited. Her emotions always were way obvious, which is one of the things I really liked about her. She was beyond herself, I don't think I had ever seen her like this!

"OK, let me start from the start." she said. "If it is up to my mom, she will tease you mercilessly and you will end up being locked up for another long time."

"At the same time, she will get lots of enjoyment out of the paces she is planning to put you through." she added. She suddenly was pensive. A grin developed on her face. "But then, she can't do without attention!" She exclaimed. "She is addicted to it."

She continued, as if she was in a trance, "So, the only power you have, is to withhold her drug!"

I was paying attention now, just wasn't sure if I understood.

"Imagine, she puts on her best show, and you act bored." She said. "She will go out of her mind!" "What do you think?"

Oh, I would agree to anything that would improve my chances to get out of this "Purity thing." I even considered putting a high speed grinder to it, so I could cut it off. But then, that would get hot and cause burn blisters, that didn't sound fun, at all.

"OK, what do I have to do?" I asked.

By now Laura was almost hopping up and down out of excitement. Then, she calmed suddenly, and said: "Whatever she does, it has to rate lower than the most boring thing you ever did."

"Do you like fishing?" she asked.

"I sort of do," I answered.

"Crap, that doesn't work." "OK, what do you think is the biggest waste of time and energy ever?" she asked me.

"Baseball" I answered.

Oh, how she cheered up with that. "Great! You keep that in mind, anything you do, or she does, is going to have to be less interesting than that, for this gamble to work!" She almost screamed out.

Huh, ants eating popcorn is more exciting than baseball, I thought to myself and Karen is going to be speaking English to me, so that beats the ants stuff. But I got the point.

"I bet," Laura added, "if you put your poker face on" - wait, how did she know I like to play poker and am really kinda good at it? - "you may end up with more than you would have ever imagined." She added with a smile that carried more than one thought at a time.

By now, I started to get the hang of things. "Hold on, that thought on your mind, I saw it passing by, what were You thinking?" I asked.

"Oh, my mom is going to do WHATEVER she can think of, and I better get to my dad, just to make sure he's ok with all that." she answered.

A bit of her dad's practical personality suddenly poked through. "OK, if my dad and I leave on some pretense, you can be assured that anything is game." She said. "But then, if I text you, he has changed his mind and you need to back up in a hurry." She added.

Good, I knew why I had her number saved with its own ringtone. It was the ringtone that sounded like a juvenile guy whistling at a girl walking by. How appropriate, I smiled to myself.

"Oh, you like this scenario?" Laura asked excitedly. "In any case, I don't think you have any better chance to get out of that thing." as she pointed at my belt. She was way excited and rushed to look out of the window as heard the sound of a car in the driveway. "Good luck! You owe me big!!" she said as she walked to the door - in her awesome tights...

Karen almost pushed Pete out of the way, trying to get through the door. "So, how have you guys been?" She asked, way, way too loudly. She was giggly and looked around the room to find me. I sat on a barstool, flipping through some bs magazine. She had no eye for Lauren, and walked right over to me. "Aren't you happy to see me?" She egged. In a way, I was glad I was tired, it allowed me to look up tiredly. "Hi, did you have a nice trip?" I asked.

Karen's face showed disappointment. "Did you wait for us to get home?" She tried again, with the air of a hopeful sound in her voice. I took just a second too long to reply: "Oh, I am supposed to go meet some buddies at the bar to watch the baseball game." and I managed to sound just a touch excited. "And driving home first to merely turn around an hour later and drive the same way back, that made no sense." I said. I didn't look up, but I felt her jaw dropping.

"You aren't bent on getting that little prison off of you?" she asked. "Oh, I got used to it, it was slightly uncomfortable walking at first, but now I walk just fine." I answered.

By now Karen was starting to get mad. "Yeah, yeah, comfort whatever. But how about WANTING it to come off?" She asked.

OK, power poker player at the table now, I thought to myself, and answered: "Well, it keeps you out of trouble, and it lets you focus on what is really important." And added: "Wait till it is light out, you will be impressed how much progress I made on your deck."

That was soooo not what Karen wanted to hear.

We got interrupted by Laura, she said: "Pete and I are going to pick up my new book case that is on sale right now, it is on the other side of town, so we will be gone for a while." I recognized the code. Pete was grinning from ear to ear.

Karen couldn't be less interested. I bet she didn't even really register what was happening. "Be safe." She said without looking around at them. Outside a car started and a second later it was quiet again.

Karen was grinning, she obviously had something on her mind. All I could think of was Laura's words: "She will put on her best show, and you will withhold her drug."

Karen reached for the top few buttons on her shirt and slowly loosened them. Oh, this was hard, quick, I thought to myself... "I ought to get going, the game is at seven and if I leave now, I will have time to stop by Josh's place and give him a ride."

Oh, Karen was not happy. She pulled out her silver necklace and fished for the key. "Let me make things easy." She said "And take that thing off."

I felt like I put all my chips on the table and said: "Oh, that is ok, it won't bother me at the bar."

By now, she was almost clawing at my belt and determined to use the key. A second later, my pants were around my ankles and the steel was gone. The fresh air felt cold, and despite having Karen right in front of me, with a shirt that was mostly open, the cold air did what it always does, cool things down.

Karen sighed from desperation. She pulled off her shirt and her bra was rapid to follow. Soo rapidly, her boobs bounced and I -thinking of Laura's instructions- turned my head towards the clock. I took a look that took a fraction too long, before I looked at Karen's eyes again. I was glad I was still cold while I smiled to myself behind my poker face.

She tried swaying her shoulders to the tune of the radio that was playing in the other room. Oh, I would have done quite something to just stare. But I just thought of the hand I had during that poker play with my buddies, I was clean out of cash and the pot was huge. And now one of them was going to try to call my bluff...

She proceeded to dance and in the process lost her skirt, handily hiding her grandma underwear inside of it, and showing her fresh shaving job.

I couldn't get much for detail, since I only got a peek that lasted a fraction of a second. Also, I was nervous. Quite nervous that this gamble wasn't going to work. The tension had its effect on my body in a boring way, I was glad to notice.

By now, Karen bent over backwards onto the table. I couldn't look away, and the best I could do was say: "wow, you are very limber!" As if that was what Karen was hoping to hear. While on the table, she put the bottom of her feet together, while reaching for her calves. Her boobs stood proudly between her upper arms, and the rest, well, it was a sight that I would have dreamt about during a really naughty dream.

She gestured me closer.

I walked closer to her. "Closer" she whispered.

Oh, crap! I could feel the silent tingling in my balls.

Again, I looked at the clock.

Karen noticed, and with a sigh, hooked onto my hips with her heels, pulling me closer quickly. She reached for my dick and started to rub it on her. Oh, she was moist, even at the first pass I could feel it. With a sigh, I looked at the clock again -the sigh had nothing to do with the clock- and said, "I should be going..."

Karen was not going to let me go. She rubbed me up and down over her moist lips, between her moist lips, and not too slowly, my body was starting to respond. There wasn't much I could think to myself anymore. I was going to be soooo in trouble, I thought to myself. The smile on her face was the same as the smile she had when she tricked me into my first gamble.

It reminded me of our first gamble. And the talk about stamina. I got a hold of her shoulders and forced my movements, my motion on her. I pushed her around, taking the feelings I could get out of her while watching shamelessly at everything on display. I held her, moved her, kept her from moving and wrapped her arms, legs, body into my arms. The tension started to fade, we both were having fun!

Oh, she felt formidable, I was in rare form - as anyone would be after being locked up for almost a week - and nothing was going to take my initiative.

Like I like to do, I varied the speed, went back and forth between rough and gentle, in short, did anything I knew how to do. It wasn't long, and Karen was starting to gasp, gasp for air while making noises as if she was dying.

As a rocket, she went over the hill. Her cheeks flushed, her hands trembled, she panted.

As she came down just a little, I gently eased out, while looking at the clock.

Actually, I made it all the way out before she angrily said: "Oh, no you are not!"

And with both heels she hooked around my back and dragged me back. It felt great. Way great. Inwardly I smiled to myself, and heard my evil mind say, and who has the power now?

My head snapped back. While doing so, I happened to look over her, over to the mudroom window.

My heart skipped a beat, as in not a good way. Behind the glass, I saw the face of Laura and Pete!!

And this happened while Karen's heels were hooked onto my back and I could feel the steam rising. Even though both Laura and Pete were smiling ear to ear, I had all sorts of ammo for a power poker face.

Well, I was going to need one, with that type of steam behind my little friend, I was going to need every ounce of energy and motivation to not just cheer and blurt out: "I'm coming!!"

Which is just what happened. I shot load after load, I felt soo good, physically and not physically. I managed to only let out a quiet "Hmm." And my muscles relaxed.

Karen was just starting to realize I came, and I started shrinking and slowly eased out.

Oh, Frustration wasn't the word, she was ready to climb the walls and shout from the roof! She was pissed. She was beyond herself.

At the same time, I slipped into my jeans and with a quick kiss on her cheek, left her there. In no time, I was in my truck, and headed down the road.

I didn't even make it back to town yet as my phone whistled.

It was the sound of Laura. I looked at the display. It said: "It worked. You owe me big!"

I laughed and texted back: "I wasn't sure it was going to work, and sure freaked out when I saw you and Pete!"

Her reply came quick: "I knew it would work... Pete didn't want to miss it :-D"

"Judging by the sounds upstairs, he is getting his revenge right now" a second text said. "Come to the basement door, you should hear for yourself!"

I turned around, and parked a little ways away. Like a teenager, I tip-toed through the dark, snuck into the bushes and made it to the basement door.

Laura was radiating enthusiasm and even before the door shut, grabbed my hand. While making the Shhh signal with her finger in front of her tightly smiling lips led me up the basement stairs.

12