Gambler's Luck

Story Info
Brother and sister find each other in the "action suite".
3.1k words
4.16
94.2k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting Lucky

The first time I ever fucked my big sister was completely unplanned, I swear.

Do you know those hotel suites for big gamblers that you read about with the stripper poles? It starts there. I'm a bit of a degenerate gambler. I live a pretty quiet life in a city in Nebraska as a law clerk. You can live inexpensively. Then twice a year, I go to Vegas and blow it all. I mean, all of it. If I have a nickel in my pocket on the way out of town, I drop it into the airport slot machines. And if I win off that, I might have to put off my flight. I don't have to gamble it all... there's plenty of things to spend money on in Vegas. But it's all going to expensive, adult fun.

So the year I'm talking about, I took my big sister Marta. I get some pretty nice offers from casinos, and sometimes my family members like to take advantage. Marta's not much of a gambler, but she likes to drink and have fun. The first night I'm there, my sister gets all dolled up to meet with some friends. I take a nap, and have a little walk down the Strip. I play a little of this and that as I go, nothing serious. This craps table catches my eye, and after blowing through $20K in half an hour, I went on a run. Suddenly, I was up $150K and this casino host, Geoff, was my new best friend. He finds out I have a room in a casino nearby, and of course, that won't do at all. I must stay here! So to make sure I move, he offers me what he calls the action suite. Pool table, wet bar, stripper pole with a shower. He takes me up and shows me around. There's this two story high living room with windows looking out on the Strip, like thirty-five floors up. A fully stocked wet bar is on one side ("Everything comped," Geoff says) and this stripper pole is on the other. It goes up two stories, the whole way to the ceiling. There are showerheads on two sides. A pool table with red felt in the middle finishes it. Everything smells a little like disinfectant, but even a fratboy's perfect fantasy has to make some nod to cleanliness.

"What's the rent here?" I asked him.

"For you," said my new best friend, "all this and everything in it is free."

"Well I guess you got a deal," I said.

I called up my sister to tell her about my luck. There was loud music in the background when she answered, and she had to call me back.

"Where are you now?" I asked.

"I'm in the bathroom, with my underwear around my knees. What's up?" asked Marta.

"You didn't have anything to eat," I said.

"Nope! Too busy drinkin'! These people I'm with, Danny, they are a bad influence on me. Very, very bad."

I told her about my win and the action suite, and she screamed.

"That's crazy! Oh my God! You are the luckiest fucker! My fucking brother is the luckiest fucker in Las Vegas!" I could hear whoops in the bathroom.

"Bring the girls up," I said, and told her the room number.

"You wish! I'm having too much fun! We'll all come up tomorrow or something. Hey!" she said indignantly into the phone. "Are you leaving me a whole hotel room to myself all night long in this town of loosened inhibitions?"

"I guess I am," I said.

"Well, call first," she said and guffawed.

My sister is married and has two little kids. Her husband Tom is an office manager, kind of dull. I don't know what he does for fun, and he doesn't know what I do either.

"Oh my God," Marta said. "Shellie just handed me a fucking shot under the stall door. A fucking shot! Shellie, what is this?"

I heard a voice in the background yell, "Just drink it you dirty slut!" and my sister screamed with laughter.

"Danny," my sister said very seriously, "I want you to know that normally I would never drink a shot that someone handed me under the door of a toilet stall." There was more laughter from Shellie and others.

"But this is Vegas," I said.

I heard a gulp.

"Is your bra still on?" I asked.

"Still on what?" she said. "See you in the morning!"

A minute later she texted me a picture of her face next to a roll of toilet paper, her two hands pushing her cleavage up into a nice big shelf, with an upside down shot glass propped up on it. Her make-up was still perfect, though. She'd been putting on the drunk a little for her friends.

So I was all alone in this big hotel room. I walked into the first bed room (big bed) and the second (giant bed, bowl of condoms on the nightstand.) I looked into the bathroom (hot tub for two, if you didn't want to touch each other, and for four if you did.) I made myself a cuba libra, as grandma used to call it.

There's not much lonelier than an empty party room.

"Geoff," I said to on the phone, "I want company."

Look: my family knows I'm a gambler and a like to live it up in Vegas. Maybe they figure I'm out picking up girls. The truth is I'm kind of timid. I don't have much of a line. But when I hire women, I don't have to. I usually just went out to strip clubs, but it wasn't the first time I'd wanted company in my room. And anyway, I figured that there wasn't much chance of my sister making it over, and no one else knew me but new best friend and best enabler, Geoff. So if I hired a little sexy company, who was to be the wiser?

"You got it," said Geoff. "What kind of new friend do you want to make?"

I pictured Marta's friend Shellie in my head. Marta was short, with long dark curly hair, big lips and big boobs. Shellie, by contrast, was a little taller than me with a wide ass, big legs, and short blonde hair. Her skin was pale and even before any make-up, her lips were red. I'd often thought about her big nipples, hard on her little perky breasts, and how red they must be too. And of course, she was hilarious. I described Shellie to Geoff, and even texted him a picture.

"I know just the woman," Geoff said. "Listen, your play won't cover her tab yet. It's two grand, she brings her own toys, and it's all night, but I understand if that's not to your liking."

"I just won a hundred and fifty gees," I said, "if she's enough like Shellie, that's a bargain."

"I'm here to make your dreams come true," said Geoff.

An hour and a half later, the doorbell to the suite rang. It was 'Shellie'. She burst through the door as soon as I opened it and dropped a pink gym bag right on the pool table, starting a line of chatter that banished any awkward silences and made me feel comfortable. I paid her and made her a vodka soda and we sat on one of the couches facing the stripper pole and chatted. I told her about this erotic memory I'd had about Shellie from a party one late night in my sister's backyard. They were both standing on the picnic table, hiking up their skirts to the middle of their thighs. Both of them had hard nipples inside little cotton tank tops, and Shellie's nice wide ass stuck out far enough that from below and behind, I could see her blue panties tight over her pussy.

"Like this?" said my Shellie. She stood up on the pool table and hiked up her skirt little by little. She had the same kind of big ass and legs, and in high heels her ass stuck out nicely. Her panties were little and black, though. She'd probably waxed, because those panties didn't leave much to the imagination and there wasn't any hair I could see. So it wasn't quite the same, which didn't stop my dick from getting nice and hard. Pretty soon, I had pushed those panties to the side and gotten my face right up in there while she straddled the corner pocket. Like everything else in the room, she smelled a little too much like perfume and disinfectant, but I loved eating her out anyway. I rubbed my hands all over that fantastic ass and when she came, she closed her thighs up tight on me until I started to see spots.

"Stand up straight," she purred. "I want to take your pants off you."

Very slowly, she did just that. Starting with shoes and socks, she kissed and licked every inch of skin as the clothes slid away. I remember it very well. I was totally naked from the waist down, my shirt unbuttoned four buttons up from the bottom, her hands spreading it wide. She was kneeling in front of me, her brown eyes and pointy little tits both looking up at my face, with a line of saliva going from her lip to the tip of my cock. And the doorbell rang again.

We both froze like that. And it rang again.

I grabbed a blanket from the couch and wrapped it around me. My Shellie sprinted to the big bedroom and shut the door. "Who's there?" I yelled.

"It's Marta! Let me in, you lucky fucker. Let me see the action suite!"

I opened the door. She came in and gave me a huge hug. I could smell her, sweaty with just a little bit of citrus and alcohol, and indeed, her bra was gone. She was wearing a little white dress with a halter top and I could feel her big breasts moving against me. My cock went from being hard for my Shellie to hard for my sister without skipping a beat.

"I have to tell you something," she said. "There's a guy in our room."

"What?" I said.

"I never do anything like this," she said. "But I just wanted to kiss him a little. He was really pretty. Like, twenty-four pretty. Oh my God. I wanted to see his dick, Danny, it felt so big on the dance floor. Just see it, and maybe smell it, and then he'd go home.

"So I brought him up to the room. Don't be mad. And he pulled off his t-shirt and lay down on the bed all sexy, and it got me so wet, like, uhhhh. Like I was just struck stupid. So I went to the bathroom to pee, and to talk myself into what I was probably pretty sure I had already decided to do. And I'm thinking of you all pissed off that there's this strange guy in our room, and Mom, and Tom and the kids, and somehow all these things that are supposed to make me think twice are only getting me hotter and wetter. Like, I'm imagining you watching me ride this sweet pretty youth, totally naked with bite marks all over my tits, and you have this disapproving look and I'm fucking dripping I'm so wet.

"So I smooth out my dress and step out of the bathroom, and he's asleep. I mean he's passed out! I shake him and shake him and he's just snoring away and rolling over. And I can't lift him. I want to throw him out of the room but I literally can't lift him. And then I'm sitting on the end of the bed, and I'm sad. And I'm lonely. And I don't want to see Shellie or any of the girls, because they were all hooting and whistling when I left with him. I just want to see you. And tell you I'm sorry. It was stupid, I know it.

"Are you not wearing any pants?"

And this is when I remember the pink gym bag full of sex toys on the pool table.

"Nope," I managed, and cracked up. Marta laughed too.

"Um, I'm sorry if I interrupted a little personal time," she said. I pulled up the blanket, which had slid down a bit, and wrapped it tight around my waist.

"It's cool," I said, "Don't be lonely." I waved my hand. "Come on in, check this out. This place comes with everything. There's even a bag of sex toys on the pool table."

"What?" she said in mock outrage. "Let me see." She ran by me to the pool table and opened up the bag. Inside were a lot of ziplock bags holding dildos, lube, paddles and right on top, a pair of handcuffs. I had a wicked idea.

"You have to pay for what you've done," I said, and picked up the handcuffs. "Shaming our good name. Put out your wrist."

Marta looked at me, head tilted. I knew I still had a sexual charge through my body, and it seemed from the look she was giving me, eyes up from under and lips in full pout, that she had one too. She extended her arm and put her hand flat on my chest. I closed one cuff around her wrist.

"Now come over to the pole," I said. I took her by the waist with my other hand and led her over to it. I closed the other cuff around the pole. I felt her breath quicken as the latch clicked, and her eyes looked at me with no idea what I would do next.

"You were naughty and have to pay," I said, "but you weren't the only one." I raised my voice. "Come on in, Shellie." Marta was so shocked by me calling out her friend's name that I think she was relieved to see the stranger come through the bedroom door.

"Oh my God, Danny," she said.

"Hi," said my Shellie. "I heard you were naughty. I heard it all, all the stuff you did. I think she deserves a little punishment."

"Don't spank me," said Marta. "Just don't. I don't like it."

"I have something else in mind," she said. "Go stand next to her," she ordered me. "You were both bad, so you both deserve it." And then, my Shellie turned on the showers.

There was a shock of cold water that made us both curse, and made Marta's nipple stick way out. Then it warmed up and we both got good and soaked. My shirt and blanket were both heavy and wet. I looked over at Marta. The white dress had turned transparent in the water, and I could see her big breasts and big nipples perfectly.

"Danny!" she said, and turned around, and I could see her perfectly, the warm shower water spreading her white dress over her ass like a layer of fresh cream. And I realized there were no panties. I thought that, but I pulled up the hem to check, and it was true: no panties.

"What happened to your panties?" I said, growling from behind her.

"I took them off before I came out of the bathroom and I forgot all about them," Marta said.

I embraced her from behind and she held my hand with her free hand. I rubbed her wet breasts and belly and thighs over and under her dress, kissing her neck. Pulling the bottom of her dress up to her neck, I drew my fingers through the thick hair on her cunt.

"That's not true," she said. "I took them off outside. I wanted you to see that I didn't have them on. My brother."

"I have to have you," I said.

She turned around. A soft tug was all it took, and the soaking blanket fell around my ankles. She took my dick in her hand, rubbing it back and forth.

"Brother, my brother, this is soo wrong," she said, covering the head of my dick with the cupped palm of her hand.

"It's Vegas," I managed. "Fucking turn around and bend over, Marta." I slid into her so smoothly and easily that I knew her gasp was pure pleasure, same as mine. I had never had a woman half so wet and hot, and it was my own sister. If I'd had the presence of mind to look around, I would have seen my Shellie bare naked, working her own clit. I didn't think of Shellie at all, though. I started to moan, "Oh fuck, Marta, you're so hot and wet. You're my sister, and I love you. I love you, sister. I love you. I love you. I love you." Every time I said, "sister," she pushed back on me and my dick got even harder. I slipped my finger in her asshole, and she pulled her whole dress over her head until it was just hanging off the handcuff chain.

"Wait," she said, and lay down, her hand still cuffed to the pole. I pulled off my shirt and lay down on top of her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and I slipped into her again, and we stared into each other eyes and fucked very, very slow. Gradually, over a long time, it got faster and faster. The water poured down on us and we stared at each other, and now we weren't saying anything. My cock felt as big as a bat, and I felt every inch of her pussy along it. Finally I came, hard, cum squirting deep up inside her. And while I recovered, not yet soft, Marta came too. We lay there in the rain of hot water, her wrist cuffed up and her dress balled up around it, just feeling each other and looking into each other's eyes.

Eventually, I slid out and rolled off her. Shellie turned off the water. She gently unlocked the handcuffs and dried every part of us off with soft towels. Then she led us to bed. We curled up around each other and fell fast asleep.

In the morning, Shellie had gone, leaving her card and the handcuffs. Marta and I just lay in bed together, rubbing and touching each other all over. Next to the blazing hot madness of the night before, the sex felt cool and smooth. We made each other cum with just our fingers and tongues, taking our time. "Sister," I said, and groaned out as the cum hit her lips and cheek. And the morning slid by without us.

Well.

I wish I could tell you that after we got back to Nebraska we fucked every chance we got. But we were different people there. We never even talked about it. What we did back in Nebraska is get all worked up.