Game Change!

Story Info
A young sports star goes after his object of desire.
1.5k words
1.99
30.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only daring the last year of college that Lassie Williams truly be became what she was always meant to be, my girlfriend and partner. I first saw Lassie freshmen year in the local park. She was without a doubt a site to see. Her legs where perfectly toned and firm, her chest flat and smooth, her eyes and hair as dark as the night sky. Lassie became from that moment on the object of my desire.

It's hard to believe that just a few years ago she hated me with such a passion. Lassie had always been a stubborn girl, one who rarely dated, rarely socialized, and rarely spoke to me of all people. I was back then the most popular and desirable guy around. Not only did I play for the schools basketball team, but I had won three championships in a row. Every girl wanted to be with me, I had it all, the car, the muscles, the status, the attitude. Girls wanted to be with me and guys wanted to be me, but not Lassie, she was different.

She at one time hated all sports. Every time I began to brag about my record, she would instantly blow me off. She said she did not like sports and thought of all athletes as total uncultured idiots. Boy has time changed sense she made that remark. I always thought Lassie would be perfect as a Cheerleader. She had the body and she had the drive. Sadly she did not have the interest before that night, the night I had to take matters into my own hands and force Lassie to embrace her full potential.

After some years I tired over her constant rejection, and intended to put an end to it. I knew she always jogged home every afternoon around five. I would wait for her and meet her as she crossed through the park. This time of day the area was relatively empty. I hid in a small patch of weeds beside the trail as she approached. Lassie moved in such an elegant way, everything about her was perfect, and she must be mine. Eventually, she stopped along the trail to take a breath, I new this was the time to reveal my self.

Slowly I emerged from the bushes, Lassie instantly spotted me and shot me a not so pleasant glare. I though only smiled back, for I was very happy to see her, more then anyone knew.

"What do you wont Brian; I have no time for games today I'm afraid." I continued to walk towards her, unfazed by the remark just made. She will be mine!

"I just want to know why you blow me off all the time. Every girl around here likes me and would give anything to be with me. I have been with every girl I have desired except you Lassie, Id like to know why?" Lassie paused before responding.

"Your vanity is exactly why. Just listen to yourself Brian? You think you are such hot stuff, but really you're just another jock on an ego trip." Lassie attempted to move past me, but was blocked by my all powerful body.

"Move please!" she said with frustration. I just smiled back.

"Not until you say it."

"Say what may I ask?" I smiled still.

"Say Fuck. You're the only person on campus that I have never herd swear. Do it for me." Lassie laughed in response.

"I will never do anything so degrading, especially for you!" Lassie attempted to move passed again, but this time was grabbed by my all powerful arms in mid motion.

"Let me go pig!" she shouted.

"I will, in the morning!" with those last words, I forced Lassie in the bushes of which I once hid. She attempted to hit me with her fist but was stopped by my forceful grip. I pinned her to the ground in a flash as she kicked in squirmed.

"What are you doing?" she asked, fear now flowing through

her voice.

"Teaching you a lessen you'll never forget." Lassie tried to rise but the weight of me was too much for her small frame. She then attempted to scream but her voice was silenced by my embracing of her lips. I could feel her sweat against my chest as I undid my pants. Lassie was now at the mercy of my body, by big strong body. She struggled to break away from the kiss but my grip was just too strong for her to repeal. At the same time I unhooked her bra, and began to squeeze her breast tightly.

I herd a slight moan of discomfort as I did so escape her lovely lips. It was fairly simple for me to undo her panties and look upon what I had so wished to see for many of a year. I then released my lips from hers, Lassie began to paint uncontrollably. She was by far to out of breath to scream for the moment, but it was too late any how, for my inner being had met hers.

With all the power left within me, I began to thrust inside Lassie with much strength and steadiness. Lassies eyes bulged in response, for she had never felt the likes before. Her breathing quickened as my pace quickened. I knew she was without a doubt aroused; I just had to push a little bit further.

"Oh God please stop!" she shouted, but I pounded on through, ignoring all pleas for help. I could see the struggle upon Lassies face, resistance mixed in with pleasure. She fought to resist me, fought to resist the urges she was feeling, but her body would not allow that, it wanted me inside it, she wanted me inside her. Slowly, small moans began to escape her lips. Lassie was giving in. I continued to thrust like the animal I was out into her. Over time juices where produced from Lassies gentles. I almost had her!

"Oh!" This sound was music to my ears; Lassie was painting, was moaning, and was beginning to meat my thrusts.

"Brian what's going on? ah!!!!!!?" She was now nearly mine. Drool began to fall from her lips, she yearned for me, and she wanted me.

"Oh fu!!!!!" she nearly was there, she wanted to say it, she needed to say it. I saw the last peace of will Lassie had erased from her face. Her body loosened, her face transcended from one of fear and anger, to one of pleasure.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit! What is happening to me?" she exclaimed, lost in the fuck of her life. never had Lassie imagined herself saying such words, but her body was calling for it, it was making changes to her very thoughts and state of mind. The pleasure consumed Lassie! Her very being was touched by my knowledge of what a woman wants.

"I can't fight it anymore! Fuck me Brian! Make me your bitch!" I knew I had won then. With much force I did as my love requested and gave her the pleasure she so well deserved.

"You Damn jocks, you never give up do ya!"

"Not for a minute darlin!" I shouted.

"Yawl ain't as bad as I thought ya where, ah!" with that I climaxed, followed by an ear blistering moan from the girl I had conquered.

"Oh my fuckin God!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lassies juices splattered in every direction. Within moments I was sucking up what was left of it. It took us a few moments to calm, but after words I helped Lassie to her feet. She said nothing as I took her to my car. The drive was silent at first, but luckily Lassie had the courage to speak out.

"You do realize Brian that this changes things. I have only been with a few men in my life and none of them felt like you tonight. I have come to a decision in result."

"And what is that?" I asked with a smile.

"I know you have wanted me to join the cheerleading squad for sometime now. Well Ill do it if it makes you happy. I have always been a big sports fan anyway. I was just too afraid to admit it to myself because I was studying law and had no time for such things, but that's different now. I'm ready to be what my body says I should be. Ill be your girl as well as be part of the sports realm. Ill let loose and start partying like a college girl. Ill be what you and others have wanted me to be, and with this body how can I deny them, id never be taken seriously in law anyway." Lassie laughed. That night Lassie Williams became what I hoped she would for so long.

She played on the cheerleading team the following year before gradation. Afterwards she was accepted to the Dallas cowboys while I was accepted into the Miami heat. We dated for five years before splitting. Lassie went through a true transformation. Her hair tuned a honey blonde over the years; I suppose do to all her time out in the sun. She married four times as well. First to a member of the Dallas cowboys, Jim tailors, Then to the couch of the Oklahoma team, Then to a member of the heat, and finally to a popcorn seller. Don't ask me why she would do such a thing. As for me well, I enjoy the single life.