Game Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Josh gets something extra after work.
7.3k words
4.64
21.7k
24
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, my stories are Interracial based. All female characters are well endowed in the chest area. If you do no like either of those, you will not like any of my stories.

This story takes place after Game Day, so read that one first.

*

Being an assistant store manager has it ups and downs. It's good times as well as it's bad times, tonight was one of those bad times. It was my turn to be the closing manager, which meant I had many things to do, with not enough time to do them. Case in point the grocery truck had come a few hours later than scheduled. Which had started a cascade of bad things to follow, the main problem was now the stock crew was running behind.

"Manager to the office," Sheryl said, she sounded irritated.

She had been calling me urgently for a while now. I had been ignoring her because I wanted to get some stuff done. But this was the fifth time she had said it over the intercom. I sighed deeply, pushing my sales cart to the side. I walked towards the office.

"Yes Sheryl," I said, entering the office. I should have done better to hide the irritation in my voice.

"Here, count these," she said, throwing a few bundles of cash across the desk, towards me.

I sat at the desk, opening the packets, then counting the money.

"You going to get out in time tonight?" Sheryl asked she could tell I was more annoyed than usual.

"Highly doubt it," I answered.

I knew Sheryl would be ready the moment the last customer had left, and the last register was counted and put into the safe. She was the best closing office clerk we had. Sheryl was the only thing in the store I didn't have to be worried about; She could take care of everything up front while I focused on everything else.

"Stock crew is running behind. I know it was a late truck, but they seem to be dragging their asses tonight," I said, counting the last bundle.

Sheryl nodded at me, looking out the small window at the closing cashier, she smiled with a sly look. She looked over at me while she was printing a report.

"You could tell Cindy to tell them to hurry."

I smiled back at her. Cindy was the closing cashier, she was by all standards a hottie, she had just turned twenty-three. With bright blonde hair, blue eyes and a smile that could make any man do her bidding. She was a knockout on all levels. If I were many years younger, I would be one of the many that were pursuing her.

"I should do that, it might put a little pep in their step," I said, sitting back in my chair.

I knew the younger members of the stock crew were fascinated by her. Now and then I would see them sneak down the aisles, just to take a quick peek at her.

"Counted, all seems right," I said, putting the cash into the safe.

I couldn't stay in the office all night. There was just too much to do. Even though sitting down had felt good. I walked towards the door.

"Think about it. I know she wants to hang out late tonight. She has tomorrow off," Sheryl said before I got to the door. I nodded back at her.

I exited the office, I walked just in front of the registers, it was a dead Thursday night. I looked out the large windows at the parking lot it was nearly empty. Looking down the aisles, it didn't look like there were many customers inside either.

The thought of closing the store earlier than usual crossed my mind. If I did close early, it would give me some time to get some things done. I pushed the thought out of my mind. The store manager would find out easily by looking at the camera and sales report. He would have my hide, and possibly write me up if he wanted to, knowing him as well as I did. I knew it would be stupid to put myself in that situation.

I looked over at Cindy's register. She noticed me looking at her, she smiled at me from behind her cell phone. I couldn't be mad at her there was nothing for her to do. She had already blocked the front end caps, as well as getting the last of the shopping carts from the parking lot. Although as I remembered what Sheryl had said, there was one thing she could do for me.

"Hey, Cindy?" I asked, approaching her register. She looked up at me. "Mind telling the stock crew to hurry the hell up?"

She beamed at me with a bright smile. "Absolutely," She picked up the intercom. "Hey, Guys! Hurry up!" she yelled into it.

"Thanks, I appreciate it," I said, walking back to the aisles.

"Anything else, just let me know," she said, with that bright smile.

I began blocking the store, trying to get ahead of them. Maybe if I knocked out a few aisles, they would see I wanted to get out of here, they might speed up. It seemed I didn't have to put much effort into getting them to hurry. Cindy's motivational cheer had worked. I noticed there was a lot more working going on and less talking coming from them.

"Well, we are nearly done," one of the full-time stock associates said, as he saw me blocking his aisle.

"Really?" I asked, slightly skeptical, I had seen three untouched pallets in the backroom just moments ago.

"Yeah, those pallets in the back are sale items," he replied sharply.

I silently cursed the co-manager for ordering over me. I had told him I had ordered enough for the sales ad for the whole week. I would have words with him tomorrow. The two of us were always at each other's throats.

"Thanks," I said.

I stopped blocking, then started heading towards the back room. I just wanted to make sure he was right. Before I got too mad.

"So what's the hurry?" he asked. "We have enough people here tonight to block the store in a few minutes."

"I don't want to get out too late, plus you're nearly out of hours, aren't you?" I asked.

He was one of the better stock associates, so he worked every truck night, plus he was good at getting the others to work just that much harder. I had already put in words to the store manager to make him the center store lead. He deserved the position more than the other guy.

"Yeah, actually I am, but we will be finished by then," he said. "So you got a hot date or something?" He asked, he was also one of those guys, that thought everything had to do with sex, or the pursuit of it.

"Nah," I said, cutting him off at the pass.

If I said more, it would lead to a whole conversation, which I didn't want to get into with him. I liked keeping my personal life personal, and my work life here at work. Not like some managers that got to close to their associates. I knew I was well liked by many of the store personnel. I was strict but not overbearing, kind but not fake.

"Manager to the front," Cindy said, over the intercom.

"Get everything to the back, then get them blocking please," I said, he nodded back at me, then went to the back.

I walked to the front of the store to see what Cindy had wanted. A customer wanted a full refund on items she had bought two days ago, Sheryl was busy bagging another customer's order, so I quickly handled it. After the lady left. I Looked up at the large clock above the service desk. It was minutes to eleven. I could start closing now, which was a relief.

I picked up the intercom and made the usual polite closing announcement. Sheryl had got some complaints that she sounded rude when she made the announcement. Hopefully, there weren't many customers left in the store so that we could close on time. I began to make my final walk through. I went around making sure that the exit doors were locked, all the freezers were working and that they were holding the right temperature.

When I walked the back aisle, I saw the younger members running around as if they were chasing something or someone. I shook my head, I couldn't believe them, we were so close to getting out of here on time. Sometimes they made me want to fire all of them and start over. But I knew they were still young with raging hormones.

"Guys!" I yelled at them, motioning for them to return to their aisles.

They turned around putting their fingers over their mouths, trying to silence me. I gave them a stern look, then pointed again, reluctantly they walked back to their areas a bit unhappy that I had ruined their fun. I looked around to see what they had been looking for. I saw a lady shopping. She looked rather puzzled. I walked towards her.

"Hi, we are about to close. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Hi, Yes actually. I am looking for the canned milk," she said with a stunning smile and a very alluring Latin accent.

"Follow me," I said, as I began to walk ahead of her.

I walked her over to the correct location. She stepped in front of me. Now I could see why the guys had been following her. She was a stunning woman, she had long blackish blue hair, that came down to her ass. As I looked at her ass, I noticed it was very nice, not too big, not too small. I loved an attractive ass on a Hispanic woman.

She was wearing all white, a white crop top that showed off a nice stomach, her chest was quite impressive too, she had very deep cleavage. I speculated her boobs must be fake. They looked way too big to be on such a figure.

"Thanks," she said, quickly turning towards me.

I looked away, trying to pretend that I had not just checked out her ass.

"No problem, is there anything else?" I asked.

She was smiling, she tossed her hair to one side; she put her hand on the shopping cart.

"Actually, where is the cereal?" she asked, still looking at me.

"This way," I said, I quickly walked past her.

We walked over to the cereal aisle. She followed close behind me.

"Here we go," I said.

Again she walked in front of me, standing very close. She bent over at the hips, looking at the bottom shelf. When she did her tight white jeans slipped down just enough to show the top of a dark red thong. Her ass was inches away from my crotch. I could see how thick and round it was. She must be doing this on purpose I thought to myself.

"Devon wants to know if you want to count the repacks?" a stock associate asked me. His words brought me back to reality and stopped me from staring at the lady's ass.

"Yes," I said quickly, he smiled back at me. "I have to go, but there are other associates on the other aisles if you need help with anything," I said over to the lady.

She nodded back at me. I walked towards the back room with the part-time associate walking beside me. He was smiling from ear to ear.

"Hypocrite," he said laughing as we got into the backroom.

He was right. I had just cursed at him and the other for staring at her, and now he had caught me doing the same thing.

"You're right, for that I apologize," I said whole hardheartedly.

The rest of the crew came to the backroom, we all worked together putting the repacks away in the proper spots. We also punched the numbers into the guns, so that everything was right. I knew if I didn't do it, no one else would. Then it would create much bigger problems down the road.

"Manager to the front please," Cindy said, over the intercom she sounded annoyed.

"I better get that," I said "Good work guys, even though the truck came late. You guys knocked it out. I thought we would be getting out late. Way to step up." I said. They just laughed it off, smiling at each other. "Get the store blocked and we will be out of here."

I walked to the front, hoping it wasn't a huge problem. When I got close to Cindy's register, I saw the Hispanic lady from the aisles. Standing in front of Cindy, she had a disappointed look on her face. Cindy seemed aggravated.

"Can I help you?" I asked. I stood by Cindy, thinking that she needed me to void the transaction because the lady didn't have enough money to pay for everything.

"I am sorry," the woman said, her accent was very thick. "I forgot I had brought my son's car, it's much smaller than mine," she said, pointing to a small sports car parked in the first parking spot. "It won't be able to carry all of this," she said, with a sad face.

I looked over at the groceries. Sheryl had come out of the office to bag for Cindy, all of what the woman bought, had taken up two shopping carts. If this had happened earlier in the day, I could have asked one of the bag boys to take some of it in their car, then follow her home.

Asking one of the stock guys was out of the question, they had just busted their ass, getting the late truck put away. There was no doubt in my mind they went faster because they wanted to hang out with Cindy in the parking lot.

"She is the last customer, we could close up, right after her," Sheryl said.

She was an excellent customer service lead. I could see the wheels of thought spinning in her head.

"After we count the office. One of us could take the rest of it for her," Sheryl said, looking at me than her.

"That would be great," the lady said she was smiling again.

Cindy looked back at me. I knew Sheryl or her wanted to take all of this stuff back to the shelves. I didn't want to do that either.

"We can do that," I said. "That's if you don't mind waiting for a few more minutes?" She couldn't nod her head in agreement any faster if she tried. "Okay, Cindy will cash you out, then help you put as much in your car as you can. We will only be a few moments."

I reached down for the intercom and called the guys up front. I told them to take a quick run around the store and the bathrooms for any lingering customers. It was unbelievable the things people would do to get away with stealing after a supermarket closed.

Sheryl and I went into the office so that we could close out the sales reports and count the registers. Sheryl tossed the last register draw heavily onto the table.

"What a bitch!" she exclaimed. She was visibly mad.

"It happens," I said, trying to calm her down.

She knew as well as I did, these things happened at least twice a day. People got so caught up in shopping that they forget that they either don't have enough money, or they have nowhere to put all of what they are buying.

"At least she had the money to pay for it all," I said. To which Sheryl agreed.

We finished counting all the money in the office. Everything came out on the positive side. We walked out of the office, everybody had already gone outside and were for us. I turned off all the lights, except for the night running lights, which stayed on automatically. I walked out of the store turning on the security alarm.

As I began to bring down the shutters, I looked over at Cindy's car most of the guys were already out there, laughing and smiling. To be young again I thought, I would be right there with them. When the shutters were down, I thanked everyone that was still standing near me for a job well done.

"I will take her," I said over to Sheryl.

I knew she would be happy to get home to her husband. They had been having some problems lately. Sheryl getting out late nearly every night that she had worked was not helping matters. She didn't have to stay most nights, but the center lead that had been closing the past few weeks was terrible at counting, causing major problems with the overall office numbers.

"You sure?" she asked, but I knew she was real excited that I would take the lady, and she didn't have to.

"Go home," I smiled, taking the remaining cart away from her. "Tell Rick I said hi," I said, walking towards my car.

"Thank you, so much," Sheryl said, running to her car.

"I am sorry to be an inconvenience," the lady said. She stood by me as I put the groceries in my car.

"Not a problem, these things happen," I shrugged. "I will follow you," I said, looking over at the others. The lady went over to her car. "Okay guys, don't get in trouble out here," I warned, I knew they wouldn't, but I wanted to say it.

I got into my car, then followed her. We had driven for just over fifteen minutes before she pulled into a driveway. The neighborhood she lived was a bit on the upscale side of the city. Her house was much bigger than mine and probably cost triple the amount. She got out of the car, then walked to the front door. I got out of my car, opening the trunk.

"Anybody home?" I asked, picking up a few bags.

"No, my husband and kids are out camping," she said, opening the door. "They won't be back until Sunday," she said, turning the lights on.

I dropped the grocery bags at the door, then went back to get more. Each time I dropped them off just inside of the door. She would pick them up, then take them inside. She had bought a lot more than I had originally thought.

"Well that is all of it," I said, slightly out of breath. "Thank you for shopping with us," I said, heading back to my car.

"Thank you very much," she said, standing in the doorway. "Can I interest you in a drink?"

I turned back around. I was very thirsty. The night was hot and humid. Going back and forth had made me work up a sweat. Also, I hadn't taken a break all day. I was going to stop at a local diner on the way home. The offer of drink was very appealing.

"Actually yes, if you wouldn't mind."

She laughed, "Come on in," she waved me inside. I locked up the car then followed her inside.

The house was very spacious inside. White walls, white tile throughout. She took the lead as we walked down a hallway that went to the kitchen. There were pictures of her family along the walls of the hallway.

Then I looked at her long hair. It was long coming all the way down her back, almost touching her belt. Her ass swung from side to side, with each step. I loved the sight of a nicely shaped ass, especially in tight fitting jeans.

"Have a seat," she said, pointing to the bar area, in front of the sink. I sat on one of the stools, looking at her as she walked to the fridge, she opened it, then looked inside. "I have a beer?" she offered.

"I still have to drive home," I said, politely declining.

She bent slightly over. Her ass looked very nice from this side angle. I loved how it bubbled upwards from her back, forming a perfect place to hold if I was behind her.

"How about sweet tea?" she asked. I shook my head, to stop from staring.

"That would be perfect," I said.

I turned away slightly so that she didn't catch me staring. She walked around the bar into the kitchen, taking down two glasses from above the sink, she poured some into my glass.

"Thank you," I said. She smiled and nodded back at me.

We got to talking about things, mainly I talked about my job and the stock crew. She told me that her family had just moved here from another state. Her husband was a doctor, at the new hospital that had gone up just months ago. She was a stay at home mom. She had home-schooled both her kids, that were now at the age that they were nearly out of the house.

"Well I have to say, you don't look like you have two children, especially if they are old enough to be out of the house," I said, which was entirely accurate. I would guess she was in her mid to early thirties.

"Oh really?" she said flirtatiously. "How old do I look?" she asked. She looked at me with a sly look on her face.

"Not fair, trick question," I replied. We both smiled. She nodded.

"It's in the gene's most of my family look younger than they are," she said while sipping her glass, staring at me.

"Well then they are excellent gene's," I said.

"Don't you mean jeans?" she asked, this time looking directly at my eyes. She had set me up. I was speechless. "I saw you looking earlier, at the store and in the hallway," she said deviously.

I felt somewhat uncomfortable. She left me speechless. I stood up. "Sorry, I shouldn't have done that, it is not..."

"Oh no, did I make you feel uncomfortable?" she said, putting her glass down.

She walked around the bar, stopping me from walking down the hallway. She looked up at me with her green eyes. Standing this close to her, I couldn't help but notice how much shorter she was, compared to me. I was a good six feet three inches. She was no taller than five foot one or maybe two tops. I looked down at her.

12