Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve can't hold his low groan back. The feeling of her hand on his raging hard cock feels amazing. The sound encourages Laura and she gives it a gentle squeeze.

"How about you give it a little taste?" Steve suggests.

He can feel her blush as she admits "I've never done that before. I guess I need to give it a try though seeing as how we lost our bet."

As she initiates a kiss Laura works to pull Steve's boxers down. Her hands are shaky with nervous energy which Steve finds oddly arousing. Being mindful of the time ticking away he pulls away from her slightly so he can remove his boxers for her. His cock springs forward happily free of it's semi restrictive prison. Her hand reaches out and grasps his hardness. Laura moans slightly when she feels his thickness. Steve beats out Jack in that area. Obeying Steve as per the rules she sinks to her knees.

Back in the games room things are getting slightly awkward. Mindless chatting isn't an option since both Michelle and Jack have nothing but their desire on their minds. Michelle's hand squeezes Jack's thigh and they lock eyes. Her hand moves up higher and higher until Jack is surprised to feel the skin on skin contact of her hand on his cock. He can't help his reflex moan as his eyes close savoring Michelle's touch. She releases his cock and leans over to plant a soft kiss on his lips. Moving her hands over his chest and down to his underwear she reaches into his fly to free the hard pulsating cock she so desperately wants to put in her mouth. Sliding off the couch Michelle kneels in front of Jack. Taking his hardness in both hands she winks at him as she lowers her head and slowly licks his length. He's longer than Steve Michelle notices and wonders how much of him she can get into her mouth at once.

Steve is in utter shock as he feels Laura ever so carefully take his cock in her hand. Holding it in place she tentatively licks the head of his dick. His long, low groan is exactly what she needs to hear to spike her confidence and keep going. Her tongue licks spreading his pre-cum around while mixing with her saliva. "Hmm, not so bad." she thinks as she grasps his cock a little bit harder and, being mindful of her teeth, takes him into her mouth and begins to suck gently. Steve moans and groans with pure pleasure as his hands move into Laura's hair he tries not to thrust into her mouth and scare her away.

Michelle relaxes her throat muscles and takes in as much of Jack as she can, almost all of him is able to fit inside her experienced mouth. Jack calls out when he feels his long, hard cock hit the back of Michelle's throat and her lips close around him. He can't help himself and with a few short thrusts he cums immediately shooting his warm, sticky juices straight down her throat. A little surprised that it happened so quickly Michelle is caught off guard a bit but recovers well swallowing what Jack has to offer and sucking him dry. Slowly taking her mouth from him she sits back up beside him.

"Oh God Michelle, that was fantastic. I... I've never experienced anything like that before." he stammers.

"You mean...??? never??" Michelle is bewildered and wondering just how inexperienced he is.

Jack blushes slightly. "No, never. Thanks for my first BJ." he smiles shyly.

Michelle reaches for the timer and finds that it went off while she was blowing Jack. Looking to him she shrugs. "Should we go get Laura and Steve?"

Laura, having completely warmed up to the blow job she's giving Steve, is startled when she hears the knock on the door of the closet and her best friend call "Guys time is up! You actually got some bonus minutes!"

Laura starts to move in an attempt to pull herself up and answer her friends call but Steve can't let this chance pass him by. He reaches down and holds her head to his cock firmly but gently. He starts to massage the back of her neck and she goes right back to sucking on him. Laura's lips close once more around Steve's thickness. Her tongue swirls around the head of his cock. Her hand moves rapidly up and down on the part of his shaft not in her mouth.

"Ahhh I'm going to cum!" he warns her.

She pulls her head back surprised she's got him to that point her first time giving a blow job. Looking up him she is surprised one more as she watches the cum shoot out of Steve's cock and land on her chest, dripping down into her bra.

Michelle and Jack look to each other. They've heard Steve's warning to Laura so they know lots of fun is being had in the closet. "They'll come out when they're ready." Michelle states as she takes Jack's hand and leads him back to the games room.

Pushing Jack down onto the couch Michelle straddles him and kisses him deeply her arousal quite clear in the passion of the kiss and the soaking wet thong pressing against Jack's boxers. Jack's hands move to Michelle's back and up to the clasp on her bra. He needs to free her big tits and see those enticing nipples that have been making him wild all night. In a quick flick of his wrist the hooks come undone making Michelle giggle and groan in anticipation. Breaking the kiss she leans back and removes her bra throwing it across the room and let's Jack have a good look.

Jack can't take his eyes off the tits in front of him. Michelle is indeed larger than Laura. Her nipples are darker and hard as diamonds. He reaches out to take both of them in his hands. Squeezing them his thumbs trail over her nipples making her groan and throw her head back as she closes her eyes. Jack lowers his mouth to suck gently first on one nipple, then the other while still cupping them in his hands. He can feel that his cock is rock hard again, even after the powerful orgasm Michelle's mouth has just given him.

Steve looks down and reaches to help Laura to her feet. He cracks the door of the closet open slightly to allow some light in so he can see what damage his orgasm has caused. A huge grin spreads over his face when he sees that Laura's tits caught most of his cum. "Thanks, you did an amazing job. I can't believe you've never done that before."

Laura just smiles at him in response before looking down at her chest.

Steve takes his finger and scoops up a bit of his cum. Offering it to Laura he asks "Want a taste?"

Laura takes Steve's finger in her mouth and sucks on it just as she had done to his cock. A moan comes from both of them as Steve relives the feeling of her moist, wet mouth on his dick and she relives the thrill of making him come undone so easily. Pulling his finger out of her mouth Steve grabs his boxers and wipes up Laura. Taking her hand he looks down at her and kisses her tasting his saltiness on her lips. "C'mon, we better get back to the others."

Standing in the doorway of the games room, Steve naked and Laura still in her white, soaking wet panties and cum stained bra they watch Jack and Michelle a few minutes. Finally Steve clears his throat "Alright, alright enough you two." he playfully chastises.

Michelle opens her eyes and looks over. Taking in their appearance she asks with a knowing look "Have fun?"

Laura blushes and nods. Michelle grins "Us too." she says as she climbs off Jack.

Steve and Laura sit down. The sexual tension is electrifying it's so thick. All these new feelings and sights have certainly spiced up dinner and game night.

Looking around at the various states of undress - Laura still in all of her underwear, Jack with his boxers on, Steve naked and herself with just her thong on Michelle suggests maybe it's time they completely even things up. "All remaining clothing off." she demands.

Standing up she leads. Grasping the waistband of her thong she shimmies out of it revealing her smooth, hairless pussy. All eyes are on her so she takes advantage of her time in the spotlight and does a dance showing off her body. Her tits jiggle and bounce as she moves over to Steve who, like Jack is hard once more despite his orgasm not that long ago. Bending over to him she gives him a kiss. His hand moves to her pussy where two fingers easily slip inside her and he teases her clit with his thumb. She moans in appreciation of his touch but moves away and heads back towards Jack. Grabbing his hand she pulls him to his feet. "Your turn."

Jack removes his boxers with ease. At this point he doesn't care about much except where this night might go. His cock stands tall with excitement. Walking over to his fiancee he trails a finger along the cups of Laura's bra. Finding his finger sticky with Steve's cum that was still in her bra he looks quizzically between the two of them. Laura starts to squirm and get uncomfortable.

"It's okay, I don't mind tonight." Jack reassures Laura while stealing a look at Michelle.

Reaching around her Jack undoes the clasp of Laura's bra with the same ease he freed Michelle's tits. Sliding the straps off her shoulders and down her arms he tosses it on the underwear pile. Bending down he gently sucks each of her hard nipples to help make her forget they aren't alone. Pulling her up to her feet he murmurs "Off with those panties sweetie."

Locking eyes with Jack but feeling the heat and desire of Steve's eyes and the shock but approval of Michelle's on her Laura hooks her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and takes a deep breath. Stepping out of her panties she stands before the three of them for only a few seconds in all her naked glory. Her pussy isn't completely hairless like Michelle's but has a strip of neatly trimmed hair around her opening. Quickly sitting back down next to Jack Laura feels a little better now that she's not totally in the spotlight.

"What do we do now?" Steve asks Michelle.

Michelle informs Steve that the hour everyone agreed to is up, and has been for a little bit so it's Jack and Laura's call. Steve looks to Jack and Laura the same question in his eyes. Both smile and look around the room then at each other. Laura nods at Jack and Jack suggests, "How about we add another hour to your win? That first one went by far too quickly."

This idea goes over well with the whole extremely horny group. Laura, full of surprises tonight turns Steve's question back to him: "So, what do we do now?"

Getting up and dragging Laura to her feet and towards the door Steve growls at Michelle "We call the guest room, you two can have our bedroom."

Following Michelle into her bedroom Jack looks around. It's a basic bedroom with the personal touches you'd expect - books on night stands a plant hanging in the window, laundry hamper in the corner, that sort of thing. The king sized bed is framed in a four poster style with a pretty canopy draped over the top. Jack notices that all four poster rails have metal rings attached to them but doesn't really give them a second thought thinking they're most likely for additional canopy pieces.

Michelle bounces over to the bed and lays down. With one hand she reaches between her legs and begins to touch herself whimpering and moaning softy as her fingers effortlessly glide over her clit before disappearing into her glistening, soaking wet pussy. Her other hand finds one of her hard nipples and gives it a fairly hard tug crying out loudly when she does. Her body quivers and shakes as she brings herself to a quick orgasm.

Jack stands transfixed. This is the sort of thing he's only ever seen happen in porn videos, Laura would never give him a show like this. As he stands and watches Michelle his hand finds its way to his cock. Breathing hard he gently touches himself gradually moving his hand faster and faster. His groan as he gets close to his release catches Michelle's attention.

"Oh no baby, not right now and not like that." she purrs at him as she crawls to the end of the bed towards him.

Reaching her hand out she grabs Jack's and pulls him down onto the bed beside her. Laying down beside him she takes his hand and guides it to her pussy.

"Touch me." she begs in his ear as she nips gently at his ear lobe.

Michelle's hand skims over Jack's naked body stopping at his cock. Teasing him slightly she smiles as she notices his breath catch a bit. Moan after moan comes from deep down inside her as his fingers work around her clit and sink into her pussy. Faster and faster Jack moves his fingers in and out of her pussy while his thumb works her clit. Shaking, moaning and groaning Michelle leans over runs her tongue up Jack's neck and sucks on his ear lobe.

She whispers one simple command in his ear, "Eat me."

Not wanting to disappoint, and not just because of the bet, Jack obediently moves down Michelle's body savoring her soft skin. He stops to lick and briefly suck on each of her nipples and then keeps moving south until he is in position between her legs. Spreading the folds of her pussy he takes an admiring look at her smooth wetness before lowering his head and getting to work.

In the spare room Laura stands before Steve. Looking at the muscular body in front of her makes her feel shy and she can't quite believe this is happening. It's different than the closet since she can see him, really see him now. His muscular chest with that patch of hair draws her eyes lower and lower until she is starting at his hard, thick, rigid cock. Sensing her unease Steve wraps her in a warm hug before pulling her closer to him and giving her a sweet, passionate but tender kiss.

Feeling Steve's warm gentle touches Laura relaxes. A small moan sneaks it's way out of her. She can feel him grin. Moving closer to him Laura runs a hand through Steve's hair giving it a bit of a tug the odd time. She can feel his cock against her and she moans once more at the thought of what else she might be able to experience tonight. No doubt in her mind she wants this to happen.

Breaking their kiss Steve takes Laura's hand and leads her over to the bed. Covered in a pale blue bedspread with white lacy coverings on the pillows the bed looks innocent enough. Laura follows Steve's lead and sits down on the edge.

Cupping her face in his hands he sighs and whispers to her "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are? Look at what you've done to me."

Pulling her face to his Steve kisses her once more before shuffling back on the bed to lay down. Following his lead once more Laura lays down beside him. Without taking his eyes from her's his hand starts at her neck and slowly works it's way down her body. Down over her shoulder, down her arm and back up to her breasts where he pauses to gently squeeze and tug at her nipples. Laura moans slightly and closes her eyes. Steve's hand keeps moving over her soft skin down to her hip and over her thigh. Lingering there to get her used to his touch so close to her hot, wet pussy he kisses her softly once more happy with how she's relaxing and responding to him.

Laura opens her eyes and smiles when she feels Steve's fingers gently spreading the lips of her pussy and working his way into her. He easily sinks first one, then two fingers into her. She groans loudly in response. When he finds her clit she shakes and moans, the final pieces of her nervousness melting away at the feeling of his touch. He keeps his movements up, repeating the ones that get him the best reactions. Kissing and nuzzling her neck she moans even louder. Her body quakes with her moans as she enjoys the pleasure over taking her and she finally gives him the satisfaction of giving her her release.

Shyness gone Laura is now in the moment. Shifting slightly she takes Steve's cock into her mouth again. More sure of herself this time she firmly licks him, strokes him with her hand, licks, strokes back and forth. She feels Steve shift and strong hands moving her but she keeps her mouth around his cock. A loud sound comes from deep within her when she feels Steve's tongue where his hands just were. Steve has managed to get them into a 69 position without her hardly realizing it. Obviously a first, Steve can tell Laura is a fan as she matches her sucking and licking to the flicks of his tongue on her clit. He can't help it, moaning with his tongue buried inside her pussy, his nose inhaling her strong scent he gently but eagerly thrusts into her mouth.

Breathing hard Laura accepts all aspects of this new activity. Oh what she's been missing! Flattening her hand against Steve to give herself a sense of control if she needs it she takes him while he thrusts into her mouth. When he finds his release this time she's ready and swallows every last salty drop of it.

Steve keeps licking at her pussy adding his fingers to the sensations she's feeling. Having not been this turned on and stimulated before it's not long until she's practically screaming and calling out his name. Her body quaking, her breathing rough and staggered. She lays back trying to catch her breath. Steve moves beside her so they're nose to nose again. Kissing her forehead he wraps his arms around her. "How was that?" he asks.

"Ahhhh. Oh, oh yea." Jack hears coming from Michelle again and again. The sounds she's making in response to his touches is a huge turn on for him. He can't remember a time where he found himself this aroused before. The forbidden feeling of being with his fiancee's best friend and her primal reaction to his touch is enough to make him come undone all on its own. He plunges his tongue into her pussy one more time before pulling it out and up to flick against her clit making her cry out once more. Taking her clit into his mouth Jack sucks on it firmly letting Michelle's body rock with another orgasm before lifting his face and looking at her.

"Fuck me." Michelle breathlessly requests. Jack looks at her in wonder. Laura would never take charge like this, be this vocally demanding. Jack moves up the bed but to his confusion Michelle has rolled away from him and is rummaging through the night stand at the side of the bed. Rolling back over towards Jack she winks at him and tosses him a tube. Looking at it he sees it's a tube of lube. "What's this for?" he wonders more confused because Michelle is most certainly wet enough to slide his cock right inside her.

"I want you to fuck my ass." she explains seeing his confusion and knowing full well this is something he's never done before but probably fantasized about. Michelle and Steve tend to partake some wilder bedroom adventures so she knows she can handle it and that she enjoys it. A huge grin overtakes Jack's face with the offer. Who would turn that opportunity down?

Michelle flips over and gets on her hands and knees while Jack opens up the lube. Squirting it on his fingers he brings his hands to her ass. Spreading her cheeks and holding them open with his dry hand he trails a lubed up finger down the crack of her ass inching slowly to the hole he's about to claim. Taking a deep breath to help fight off the nerves he's starting to feel he slowly inches his index finger inside her asshole. She moans loudly loving the feeling of his finger there and to encourage him to do more. Pulling his finger out he inserts two this time with much of the same result. Michelle really does seem to love it.

Grabbing the lube bottle Jack makes sure her opening is well coated. He moves closer and closer to her moving fairly slowly to savor the experience and to try and steady himself. Grasping her hips he presses the head of his cock against her hole and begins to push inside her. He moans as he feels the tightness close around him. It's not quite like anything he's felt before and it feels fantastic. Breathing hard Michelle wiggles her ass to encourage Jack's penetration. Moans and groans of pure pleasure and bliss fill the room as he works his length into her. Gently thrusting into her Jack quickly establishes a rhythm that he's comfortable with and seems to work for Michelle. Feeling a lot more confident now he reaches around her and fondles her breasts, pulling and tugging on her nipples as one hand moves lower to play with her clit.