Game Night

Story Info
I love the way they watch us.
1.2k words
4.02
27.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never found it awkward that I was the only girl at the table most game nights, in fact I kinda liked it. I was comfortable with the boys, but still somehow maintained my femininity. I mean, it didn't hurt that I knew that most of the guys at the table would kill to be the one I went home with at the end of the night.

Something had gotten into me that night, as I sat there at the table. Maybe it was all the testosterone, maybe it was just that time of the month, but something had my mind racing. I couldn't stop looking at all the guys, in turn, and thinking about how they'd react if they knew what I had in mind....

I scooted my chair, just slightly closer to yours and slipped my hand into your lap. You looked up, a little startled as my finger nails glided up the inside of your thigh, but you smiled at me anyway and went back to looking at your hand. I crossed my legs, and leaned your way just a little further, really letting my hand get in between your legs. And when I felt them slip apart just slightly, I knew I had the green light. Just that small nod to my deviance had me squeezing my legs together in excitement, and I let my fingers travel even further up the inside of your leg until I found what I was looking for.

As my fingers pressed gently against your shaft, I could feel you press back, your jeans getting tighter as you grew against my hand. I pressed my palm along your length, and let the heel of my hand glide all the way down your shaft as I looked over the cards in my free hand to see if anyone was the wiser. Fortunately, no one was... at least not to my knowledge.

I licked my lips and turned my gaze onto you, giving you a suggestive smile as my fingers tightened even further around your growing cock. I wondered to myself, if I could lower your zipper slow enough that it wouldn't make a sound. But it was for nothing, because as I was sitting there contemplating it your hand came down to meet mine, and with a loud showy cough you quickly unzipped and allowed me to get at what I wanted.

I love the way your cock feels in my hand, feeling your throbbing head pressed against my palm, that thick, tightening skin as I slide my hand down your shaft. You drew in a sharp breath as my hand met your flesh, and you shifted somewhat awkwardly. I looked out across the table, to find a brow raised at me inquisitively. To which I replied to, with just a smile. It's not like he doesn't know that I'm a dirty girl, isn't he the same guy who's been sending me texts at work? He's just jealous that he didn't get the seat beside me.

I laugh, as I tighten my grip around your cock. The laugh may call some attention to myself, but at this point I could care less. I like them envying you, and more importantly, wanting me. You give me a scolding look, and I just smirk back at you. You lean over and whisper harshly in my ear, "I know what you want." And I pull away to give you a nod.

Once again, my look turns to each of the other men at the table, who have all but forgotten about the cards in their hands. And are looking curiously at us, still only able to speculate about what may or may not be going on under the table. I smile, unfold my legs and stand up letting them take in the sight as I pull my small shift of a dress up over my head and turn to lift myself onto the table in front of you. They're speechless, but not you... you know what to say, you can always make a joke, "Excuse me boys, she just can't seem to get enough."

I can see figures moving in my peripheral, as each of them shift in their seats but not a single one of them moves away or protests. But my eyes never leave yours as you stand, and pull your already undone pants down so that they hit the floor at your feet. Scooting my ass closer to the edge of the table, I'd part my thighs and just look down the front of my body drawing your eyes to my already glistening cunt.

You reach out, and part my pretty pussy lips with your thumb, drawing it up my slit to just barely press against my swollen clit. I let out a slow shuddering breath, and ease myself back onto the table so that I can look into all of their eyes as they watch me, and shift in their seats awkwardly. The hungry looks they give me cause me to press my hips down against your hand, and moan just slightly. "Fuck." is all I breath, and then without a word you bring yourself towards me and slap that beautiful cock down onto my sensitive clit, causing me to gasp. "Please don't tease me." I manage. And it's then, that you reach down and guide the head of your dick towards my opening and thrust yourself deep inside of me.

My back arches, and I reach up to grab a hold of your shoulder. Gripping you as my body spasms beneath you. I keep my eyes closed as I grind down against your cock, and you let me work myself up on it. And because my eyes are still closed, I don't know who it is when I feel a mouth cover one of my oh so sensitive nipples. I don't care who's it is though, I just lay my hand on the back of his head and encourage him to kiss and lick as I moan out my first orgasm.

From beside me, I hear a quiet, "Oh fuck." And it brings a smile to my lips knowing that the boys are enjoying the show. I turn my head in that direction and finally open my eyes, to see one of them standing, gawking at me with a thirsty look in his eye and his hand pressing against the bulge in his pants. I reach out across the table and let my finger tips just barely graze the front of his jeans giving him all the encouragement he needs to unzip them and release the cock I know he so desperately wants to. And it has a domino effect, cause just after, I hear two more zippers quickly open.

I giggle to myself, and roll my head back to look up at you, still hovering over me, your cock buried deep in my pussy. I smile and tighten my legs around your back, letting you continue thrusting now that I've settled the rest of the party. I close my eyes and I can just imagine all of them, standing around with their cocks in their hands, watching me as you use my body for their viewing pleasure.

I blink as I hear, "Trix... it's your turn." and feel your elbow press into my ribs. I blush as I look at the cards in my hand, and then around at the table to see if anyone could tell what I had just been fantasizing about.