Game Night Gets Wild

Story Info
Four couples build a homemade gloryhole for their wives.
2.9k words
4.37
131.2k
165
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steve14
steve14
31 Followers

Every week a group of us, specifically four couples, have game night. Game night basically meant wine night for the women and whiskey night for the men. We are all married and in our late 20's to early 30's. Lindsey and Chad are a couple. Lindsey is a flirty brunette with killer eyes and an ass to die for. If her boobs were bigger she could be in playboy. Rachel was married to Erik and she's my wife's best friend. She is a tall brunette and is basically all woman. What I mean is she had gigantic breasts and child bearing hips. Let's just say that when that whenever she is wearing a bikini I make it a point to bring sunglasses with me. Ben and Kristen are the newest couple to the group but we have still known them for years. Kristen is blonde and above average in every category. She is beautiful, has a nice ass, and nice perky size B tits. My wife Andrea is also blonde. She has small D tits, a firm bubble butt, and strong legs to match her ass.

This particular week the Ben and Kristen were hosting and their kids were at a sleepover so the drinking was even heavier than normal. Somehow the topic of swinging came up and was discussed at great length. We were necessarily talking about doing it, rather just talking about it in general. That is until Rachel said something to the effect of, "Honestly, there are so many temptations today for men and women. Bust mostly men...I feel like you should be rewarded for staying loyal and true. I don't think I would want you to sleep with another woman but I don't think I would be that upset knowing you got head from someone else."

I replied "So basically you would give your husband permission to go to a glory hole."

"No I guess not those bitches are skanks!"

Everyone was laughing when Chad jokingly interjected, "Why don't you just throw up a sheet and let one of the wives here do it, they're not skanks."

"I don't think I would care of any woman here went down on my husband. I just wouldn't want to know who it was because I wouldn't want it to affect our friendship." For whatever reason this seemed to resonate with the women and they all nodded the heads and made motions of agreement. This was quickly transitioning from a random topic to something we were all considering. But there were still road blocks to hurdle. One of the guys suggested hanging a sheet but then the women would be able to look over and obviously recognize who was going down on their husband. Everything from blindfolds, to random rooms, to dice was brought up but none of it could ensure anonymity. We were all having fun playing around with the taboo nature of the subject and fantasizing about different ways to do it.

Finally I came up with an idea. I suggested we hang old sheets in the door frames throughout the upper level of the house. Without anyone else seeing, each husband would get a colored sharpie marker. With that marker they would draw an X on the sheet hanging in the doorway. Then the men would whisper what color they selected to their wives. At that point the women would head upstairs, one at a time, and go to the first room that wasn't their color. Before entering the room they need to shake the sheet, if no one shook it back it meant it was unoccupied. When all the women were settled in a room the men would go upstairs and go to the door with their color "X". This created a foolproof plan of ensuring anonymity and that you wouldn't end up with your own partner.

Everyone was very impressed with my ingenuity to such a complex yet simple idea. I told them my capacity for deviance knew no bounds. The group shared a collective "cheers" and then got to work on the sheets. It was so erotic working together and experience such a wide rand of emotions as a group. It was all happening so quickly and I think I can speak for everyone when I say the sexual tension in the room was through the roof. For me personally, the excitement of getting my dick sucked by another woman was enthralling. But as soon as I was get excited about that I remembered my wife will be on her knees taking one of my friends in her mouth. I looked around the room and pictured them with their pants down blowing their spunk down the back of my wife's throat. It was an exciting proposition we were working on but it surely crossed lines. Maybe this was a bad idea. Maybe we should back out? Then I would look at the women and imagine what it would be like if they were going down on me. The insecurities of knowing my wife was blowing another guy faded when my focus turned to my own personal gain.

Finally all the holes were cut, the sheets were hung and our little art project was almost done. without anyone looking the husbands each selected a colored marker and drew an "X" on a sheet upstairs. It was time to get down to business. My wife was the first to go upstairs. As she walked away I realized how weird it was going to be for her to get behind a sheet, wait for a random dick to appear, suck it completely dry, all the while knowing it was one of my friends. It was so so slutty of her!

The last wife disappeared upstairs and when found a room that was empty they shouted down to us that they were ready. The husbands poured one last round of shots and drank to having a good time. One of the guys pointed out that every time we drank it was like ensuring we would last longer with each others wives. When he put it that way we set our glasses down and all went upstairs. My door was at the end of the hallway. When I got to it my knees where shaking from the excitement. I stepped out of my pants and slid my did through the hole in the sheet. Within seconds I felt the touch of another women. While she played with me in her hands I wondered who it could be. I closed my eyes and pictured the different women kneeling on the other side of the sheet. Was it Was it Rachel, the busty brunette and my wife's long time friend? Maybe it was Kristen, the blonde bombshell? Or was it Lindsey, the most promiscuous of all my friend's wives. The same things had to be running through my friend's minds. I turned my head to the left to see all of them in the exact same position as me. Their pants were either completely off or dropped to the floor with their arms bracing themselves on the door frame and their cocks through the hole in the sheet. It was like we were in some sort of weird sex club or porno except our wives were the stars. That's when it really hit me. My wife was on the other side of a curtain just feet away from me and she was either playing with or blowing one of my friends. As these thoughts are running through my head Erik looked over at me and gave me a thumbs up. I thought my wife could very well be sucking my buddies dick while he was giving me a thumbs up.

I turned my head back towards the sheet and that's when the women behind it started to blow me. It felt incredible. My wife is phenomenal at oral but whoever this was had an entirely different technique. My wife has an uncanny ability to deepthroat me whoever was on the other side of the sheet was working my shaft with her hands and focusing on my head with her mouth. I realized Andrea and I hadn't had sex for at least a week so my load was going to be especially big. I felt bad for her but quickly remembered whoever was on the other side of this sheet didn't know it was me so I stopped worrying about what I was going to be shooting in her mouth shortly.

A few minuted passed and it was eerily silent in the hallway until Erik, who was positioned in front of the door directly next to me let out a few grunts. It was obvious he was cumming and emptying his load into one of our wives. He pulled his pants up and went down stairs to wait for us without saying a word. Chad was the next to cum and followed protocol by not saying a word either.

After he came I realized there was a 2/3 chance one of my friends had already cum down my wife's throat. Even worse if she hadn't already taken one of their loads that meant she was still going to town on Ben at the end of the hallway. The thought of all of this combined with getting blown by one of my wife's friends was all I could handle. I could feel myself getting ready to cum so I braced my hands against the door frame and held my breath until I released all my tension. I knew the first stream of cum had to be a lot, but whomever was behind the curtain handled it well. I continued to empty myself in her mouth and she never stopped sucking me off. I couldn't believe how long I came for. Even when I was done she continued to lick the tip of my dick for another minute. I definitely got lucky with whichever wife I ended up with, but whichever friend was married to her is even luckier. When I was pulling up my pants I really wanted to look through the peep hole to find out who just gave me this tremendous blowjob, but I respected the game and made my way downstairs.

Upon arriving downstairs I was greeted by the Chad and Erik who, like me, had already finished and were onto reflecting to what happened. We all agreed it was really weird to think that your wife was in the same house as you blowing your friend. But we also agreed feeling the touch of another woman around our cocks was something we wouldn't forget. Another 5 minutes passed and Ben still wasn't done. Chad joked that one of our wives is going to have lockjaw if he doesn't finish soon. We laughed but then realized how true his statement was. The three of us sat on the couch wondering to ourselves if it was our wife that was still upstairs. Still on her knees, still with her lips and hands running down the shaft of one of our friends. Ultimately the silence was broken by the sound of Ben coming down the steps. He let out a deep breath as he sat on the coach and apologized for keeping us waiting.

We shouted upstairs to the women letting them know we were done. The wives came down in unison. They seemed to be handling the situation more maturely than the guys. The asked things like whether we enjoyed it or not but none of us were quite sure how to answer. It was obvious our little game was the climax of the evening and that it would be impossible to resume and sort of normalcy so we said our goodbyes for the night. Andrea and I lived only a couple blocks away so we walked home.

She looked at me and simply said, "Well..."

I replied "Pretty crazy night, huh."

"That's it?"

"I don't know what you want me to say."

"Well how about thank you for starters, not every wife will let her husband get blown from another woman and not be mad about it."

I laughed and said "You're right but it kind of goes both ways."

She dismissed that notion by pointing out "I only did that for you, you know I don't mind giving head but it's not like I get a lot pleasure or satisfaction from it."

I nodded in agreement and when she could tell I wasn't going to say anything she l made it clear I wasn't going to get off that easy. "Soooo, how was your blowjob?"

Not wanting to lie, but not wanting to go into details I tried to keep it as simple as I could. "It was good."

"Come on mister, quit acting so shy. We're adults, we made decisions, let's live with them. Now I just let me husband get head from another woman I want to hear about how it was. Besides this is all a very big turn on for me, if you tell me about it who knows maybe I'll let you do it again."

I was turned on by how comfortable she was. "Ok, fine. The blowjob was good, she started out just using her hands and when she started blowing me she really focused on my head. When I finished she swallowed and continued giving me head for awhile after."

"Ok, that's the physical part, but I want to hear about the emotional."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, like when you looked around what did you see? What were you thinking? Things like that."

"Well, if I am being honest it was a little weird looking over my shoulder and seeing my friends with their pants down, knowing you were on the other side of the curtain going down on them."

"Weird like in a bad way?"

"No not bad. I don't know just weird you know?. It's my turn now, what about you?"

"What do you want to know?"

"Well for starters, how big was he?"

"Really big."

Thinking that she was just ribbing me I laughed but I noticed she didn't react to me laughing. Up the this point we were just kind of walking with our heads down so I couldn't tell if she was smiling or anything. I asked her the question again but this time while looking at her, "Really, how big was he."

She looked back at me and asked "Do you want me to be honest?"

"Of course."

She replied in her most matter of the fact voice, "Well, then he was really big."

"Holy shit, you're being serious." She kind of laughed and with an embarrassed but proud smile she nodded her head. I couldn't shake the visual of my wife sucking a huge cock. "All right, I have to know, like how big is really big?"

She obviously knew I would be asking these questions and was prepared to answer them honestly. "It was the biggest I've ever seen. When it flopped through the hole I was a little taken back, it's not what I was expecting. But it's not like there is a face or feelings attached to it. Obviously I was wondering which guy had been hiding this in his pants for all this time but in the end it was basically just like giving head to a dildo since I didn't know who it was."

As the words flowed out of her mouth I noticed it was becoming harder to walk. Holy shit, I was getting hard. It didn't take for Andrea long to notice this either. She stopped dead in her tracks and asked me if I was getting turned on. I was embarrassed and tried to brush it off but she continued to push. She placed her hand over my jeans and upon feeling my growing member blurted out, "Oh my God! This IS turning you on!" She was like a little school girl giddy with excitement.

She was right it was turning me on...a lot. She grabbed my hand and pulled me behind a nearby house. "What are you doing?!"

I haven't seen her this excited in awhile. "I want you to take me from behind. But when you do I want you to think of your hot little wifey going down on a big hard cock." She turned around and lifted her summer dress up and exposed her ass.

I said "You're crazy." I wanted to embrace it but I was scared. I knew this could open Pandora's box.

Her hands were braces on the side of the house when she looked over her shoulder and said, "I may be crazy but at least I'm not lying to myself." That's when she looked down at my dick that was now bulging through my pants. "I'll stop if you want me to but don't act like you're not turned on right now."

She was right. Fuck it, I unzipped my pants. When I went to finger her she was already wet so I just slammed my dick inside of her. Looking back over her shoulder again she asked, "Are you thinking about me sucking another guy?" I gave her a grunt of acknowledgment. "Or maybe you're thinking about another guy behind me like you are now? A stranger at the bar maybe? I can let him bang me at his place then come home and tell you all about it."

The image of another guy in my very spot going to town on my wife from behind flashed through my head and suddenly my body was filled with emotion and adrenaline I never felt before. I pulled out and sprayed all over her ass.

She didn't really say anything else the rest of the night but something tells me this isn't the end of our adventures.

steve14
steve14
31 Followers