Game Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, yeah." Owen looked at her and when their eyes met he could see the pain in hers. "They're upstairs, powdering their noses."

Jessica laughed. She couldn't help it. And as she laughed Owen seemed to shiver as he closed his eyes.

Opening his eyes Owen found himself speaking before he knew what he was going to say. "You look wonderful." He said in a sigh. His blush at realizing what he'd said made her laugh again.

"Thank you." She said gently. "I wanted to look good," for you, "for tonight." She finished.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" He offered.

"Sure, what do you have?"

"Well, thanks to Kat, I have some 1800 Platinum because I heard you wanted some tequila."

"Sure, I can take a shot. Probably don't have lemons, do you?"

"Actually, again, I heard you would want some."

Before she knew what she was doing Jessica leaned in to Owen and kissed him on the corner of his mouth. "You always take such good care of us." She hugged him to her. "You're like a big brother to each of us."

Owen did his best to hide his cringe at them thinking of him as a brother. Friend-zoned as one thing. The only time a brother-zone got you anything was in Game of Thrones.

"Well, let's get you a drink."

Upstairs, Katerina, Rachel, and Sara danced smoothly beneath the spray of the shower head as they each tried to get themselves cleaned up. Still, it was tight quarters and as they moved it was difficult not to end up in odd positions. While Rachel was bending down to shave her legs she found her nose touching Sarah's mound as the other girls arched back beneath the spray to rinse her hair.

Deciding to push the envelope a little Rachel stuck out her tongue and moved her head until she could taste her friend. Sarah gasped as Rachel's tongue slipped between her lips.

"Hey! I'm already horny enough, I don't need you adding to it."

Rachel licked again, long and slow. She had finished shaving her legs and wanted to do something more entertaining. Wrapping her arms around Sarah's legs Rachel eased her face down farther until she could lock her mouth on Sarah's smooth lips. Sarah moaned softly and locked one hand on Rachel's shoulder while the other curled into the wet black strands of Rachel's hair. Sarah closed her eyes as her friend began to lick strongly and slowly up and down.

Katerina knew there was a possibility that the three of them taking a shower together might not be such a good idea. Still, maybe they needed to burn off some energy before the night progressed. As she watched Sarah pull Rachel's head where she wanted it she felt herself responding. Her breasts tingled, her sex warmed and dripped. She flexed her toes involuntarily. Stepping closer she pressed her sex against the back of Rachel's head effectively trapping the raven haired girl. Rachel didn't seem to mind.

Katerina leaned in and captured Sarah's mouth in a passionate kiss. Their tongues swirling as they each fought to drive the other wilder. Katerina moaned as their breasts rubbed against each other. Her nipples hard points scraping against Sarah's soft flesh. She wanted to feel Sarah pull on the hard nubs, twist them gently, take them between her teeth.

Rachel didn't have to move. She held her tongue against Sarah's slit and let the grinding of the two standing women move her. She knew what was about to happen. She couldn't wait. Of all the girls she had spent the most time with Katerina. She knew what Kat liked, what she really liked, and what she liked most of all but was too self-conscious to talk about. Dropping her hand she stroked Katerina's leg, trying to let the brunette know that it was okay. That she was ready.

Katerina broke away from the kiss as she felt Rachel's hand on her leg. She grinded harder against the girl as her desire began to reach its first peak. She pulled Sarah back in for another consuming kiss because she needed the contact, but she also needed to know the other girl wouldn't see.

Katerina pulled hard on her own nipple and let herself go.

Rachel flicked her tongue faster against the hard clit between her lips. She could feel the spray coming from Katerina and it made her feel hotter, sexier, owned. It had been by accident that she had walked in on Katerina peeing into the toilet and masturbating furiously. Katerina had blushed as her tears filled with eyes. Rachel had calmed her in an instant. "Keep going." She had said.

Now Katerina's pee sprayed into her hair, not for the first time, and raced in a rush down Rachel's back. Rachel's delicate sex pulsed as if she were being pounded roughly and though she desperately wanted to, she did not touch herself.

Katerina kept grinding against Rachel's head as her orgasm poured through her. She had never been able to explain it but she loved pee play. It had started with her watching squirting videos, then desperation videos, then rubbing herself as she peed, and finally getting caught by Rachel. Rachel standing in the bathroom watching her finger herself as she peed had been the most erotic moment of her life. They had spent a lot of time together making new memories.

Now, peeing on Rachel while kissing Sarah with Sarah not knowing she was peeing . . . it was no wonder her orgasm had arrived so quickly.

"Oh, oh, shit." Sarah whimpered as Rachel flicked her tongue wildly. "Oh, fuck! Fuck."

Katerina put her hands on the sides of Sarah's face. Their eyes locked. "You feel that little slut licking you." Sarah groaned and closed her eyes. "She wants you to cum on her pretty little face. She's begging for it." Sarah began to shake lightly, mewling to herself as her stomach tensed and relaxed.

Katerina pulled Sarah's earlobe between her teeth before continuing. "I want to see it. I'm standing here, watching you get your sweet little pussy eaten by her. By your friend. She's tasting you, teasing you, breathing you in, and she wants to feel you let go."

Sarah's toes clenched and her knees went loose but Katerina held her up. "Look at me, beautiful. Look into my eyes."

Sarah did as she was told.

"Reward your little slut and cum all over her pretty face."

Sarah pressed her mouth against Katerina's neck as she moaned. "Fuuuucccccckkkk!" Her body shook and slurping noises drown out the spray of the shower and Rachel licked and sucked every drop of Sarah's nectar.

Lowering Sarah gently to the floor, Katerina looked at Rachel's glossy face. "Your turn." She said softly.

Rachel smiled brightly. This was exactly why she hadn't touched herself. She knew Katerina would not leave her like this.

Katerina pulled Rachel to her feet. She was dripping wet and though they were in the shower they both were intimately aware of what else covered her skin. Katerina pulled Rachel closer seemingly to give her a hug. Rachel shivered in her lover's arms as she heard Katerina inhaling through her nose. Breathing in the scent of her skin and what had been put upon it.

Katerina had a fetish for peeing, Rachel longed to be claimed, owned, and smelled. Her fire burned hotter within her leaving her panting for more. Her breaths were fast and shallow as her heart hammered in anticipation.

Katerina pulled away slowly letting Rachel see the satisfaction on her face. "You've been a very good girl." Katerina stated huskily.

Rachel licked her lower lip and pulled the side of it between her teeth. Looking into Katerina's brown eyes she could only nod.

"Should I reward you now?"

Rachel nodded vigorously.

"Or," Katerina purred, "maybe I should leave you wanting, watching as you try not to beg anyone to fuck you raw. Watch you eyeing Owen as the night goes on. Imagining what his thick cock would taste like in your mouth, feel like in your hands, your throat . . . your dripping slit." Katerina slid two fingers into Rachel's dripping sex. Her fingers were coated instantly and gripped greedily by the hungry muscles within.

Rachel moaned and seemed about to fall. She clenched her hands on Katerina's shoulders.

"Please." Rachel whispered barely loud enough to hear.

"What?" Katerina asked as she moved her fingers slowly.

"Please." Rachel's voice was louder, more desperate. "Don't stop."

"I love when you ask for it." Katerina began to move faster.

"Please, Kat, please don't stop. I'm getting so close. I-" Rachel's breathing became heavier, and her speech more jumbled, "I need it Kat. I'm going to cum all over your fingers. I'll be your toy. Just don't stop."

Katerina started moving her fingers faster. The sound of sloshing liquid filled the small stall and it wasn't from the water on the floor.

"Oh fuck that's hot." Sarah whispered from her seat.

"You're going to be my toy?"

"Yes!" Rachel nearly shouted.

"Going to let me cum all over your pretty little mouth and tongue?" Katerina licked her way up Rachel's neck.

"God, yes!" Rachel arched her back her hips rolling continuously. "And my fingers, my breasts, and anywhere else you want. Just don't stop."

"Promise me?"

"Yes. Yes. Whatever you want. Whatever. Anything. Ah, oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm cuummminnnnngg!" Rachel bucked against Katerina wildly. Katerina continued to pound her fingers into Rachel's hot box bringing the other girl higher and higher as one orgasm crashed into the next.

When Rachel's moan died down to a soft whimper Katerina pulled her fingers out and looked at the thick, white liquid on them. Holding up her middle finger and looking Sarah in the eyes Katerina slid the finger into her mouth and sucked it clean. She walked over to Sarah and held the other finger out.

Sarah shook her head no but Katerina was having none of that. She pressed her finger closer and watched with satisfaction as Sarah opened her mouth slowly. The girl was hesitant to take her first taste but in just a moment she was sucking greedily on the digit swirling her tongue around and around.

Katerina smiled, proud of herself.

Rachel, feeling herself shaking from watching Katerina feed her cum to Sarah, fell to her butt in the shower.

Owen had returned with two shots of tequila, a quarter of lemon with the seeds already cut out, and a shaker of salt. "I think this is how it's done, right?"

Jessica eyed the two glasses. "Trying to get me drunk fast, slugger?"

Owen stammered. "I, uh, well, I just didn't think it was very gentlemanly to let a girl drink alone."

Jessica smiled sweetly at him. "That's very thoughtful."

When Jessica picked up the offered shot glass and held it out toward him Owen laughed. In that moment Jessica realized that she had never heard a sound she liked more. This young man sitting in front of her in white tennis shoes, blue jeans, and a white polo was truly something special. He had spent so much of his time tending to the women around him and until recently none of those women had given him a thought. It made her feel that he was too good for them.

Shaking herself she remembered that they were thinking of him. That from tonight it was going to be all about him.

He raised his glass. "What should we toast to?"

Jessica tapped her chin thoughtfully. "To us."

"Us?" Owen asked hesitantly.

"Yes, the two of us sitting her together. To us, to the future, and to making amends."

Owen chuckled again and clinked his glass against hers. They tossed back the shots, took turns biting the lemon (he made sure she went first) and then licking salt from their hands.

Jessica shook her head her hair sprawling over her back and flashing in the lamplight. Owen just looked at her.

"What?" She asked suddenly worried she had something on her face or boogers in her nose.

"You just look good like that."

"Like how?"

"Hair down, easy smile, eyes dancing."

"Do my eyes dance?" She laughed.

"Yes." He replied evenly.

Something about that moment sent her back. She'd called Owen and asked if he would give her a ride to a friends' house. Owen, true to his nature, said sure. The address she'd given him had taken them to a frat where a party was in full swing. She'd burst from the car with Owen on her heels talking to her trying to dissuade her from what she was set on doing.

Even after giving him and earful of anger he had followed her around the party. She drank whatever anyone would give her, danced until her toes hurt, and even made out with a few of the boys there. Owen hadn't said anything else. He just stayed and even though she had been angry at him for being there she'd known he was making sure she stayed as safe as possible. She had blacked out and woken up in a strange bed with a comforter wrapped around her, a glass of water and some tylenol on the nightstand, and her clothes folded in a chair by the bed. Looking under the blanket she found that she was only in her underwear. Dreading the worst she'd dressed and walked from the room to see where she had ended up. That was the only other time she had ever been in Owen's house.

With painful clarity she remembered being furious with him. "You undressed me!"

Owen had looked shamefully at the floor and told her that he put her to bed with her clothes on but around four in the morning she had gotten out of bed and thrown up on her shirt and pants before passing out again. He had undressed her, put her in bed, and washed and dried her clothes. She knew without having to be told that he never tried anything else.

She had never said she was sorry about her behavior. She never even said thank you.

Snapping back to the present she looked up at him. His attention had drifted back to the show but every now and then his eyes would track back over to her.

Even now, she thought, even right now he still wants to make sure you are ok. He keeps checking on you to make sure you are safe, comfortable, and ok.

Her heart ached.

"Owen," her voice caught in her throat.

He paused the tv. "Yeah?"

Forcing herself to look at him she said, "I'm so sorry about that night. That party. The way I acted the next morning."

Owen looked at the floor again; ashamed.

Jessica scooted closer to him. "All you did was try to take care of me. You made sure I was safe. You even slept on your couch and put me in your bed."

Owen looked up at her.

"I was such a bitch to you. I couldn't tell you," she took a steadying breath, "at the time I had never had anyone look out for me like that. Take care of me. It scared me that someone could be so nice and want nothing in return." She put her hand on his. "I couldn't even say thank you. But I should have. I should have told you thank you because without you I would have been all alone."

Owen's face was tight with emotion.

"Can you forgive me?" She pleaded.

Owen took her into his arms holding her head against his chest as she sobbed. "There's nothing to forgive. I just wanted you safe and happy." He kissed the top of her head. "That's all I ever want."

She wiped her eyes and looked up at him. He was looking at her and not shying away. In his eyes something called to her, shone for her. She recognized the feeling but, again, she was too much of a coward to call it what it clearly was.

Snuggling back into his chest she let him hold her. Let his warmth surround her. Until . . .

A loud thump sounded upstairs.

Owen's head snapped to the stairway. "What was that?"

Jessica smiled. "Sounds like someone having fun." She said with a grin.

This time Owen couldn't stop images from flashing through his mind at what that statement might mean.

Samantha stood at the checkout counter, cheeks burning, while the cashier rang her up. As each piece was folded with experienced speed she expected the register worker to give her some kind of a look. The woman with the pierced lip and blue black hair barely even noticed Samantha.

"That'll be $153.37." The woman spoke with no emotion in her voice. Clearly she was bored of her job and everyone she met.

Samantha swiped her card feeling guilty for the expenditure. She had resolved herself, though, and thus the purchase was justifiable. The shy blonde picked up the white overlarge plastic bag and hurried from the store, hoping that no one she knew would see her.

Exiting the store her phone chirped in her purse making her so forcefully her feet left the ground. Calming her nerves and freeing the device she found a short text from Katerina. "Location changed. Brother's place. 156 Willmore st. Hurry, hurry." Samantha's hand shook as she looked from the bag to her phone. Now or never. She set her shoulders and headed for her car.

The ride to the address was nerve wracking to say the least. Samantha's mind buzzed with questions about how things would go, and what-ifs, and oh-God-don't-let-it-go-like-thats.

When they'd had their little meeting to discuss having a sleepover Samantha had been weary. She knew the types of games and pranks her friends got into on a regular basis and she'd been poked at many times for being too prudish to play by their rules. The truth was, Samantha was not very secure in her skin. She wondered what her friends would think if they knew how early she got up each day or how long she spent getting ready before school just to feel only okay.

As the bag beside her whispered softly with each curve of the road or press of the brakes she found herself resolving to give it her all tonight. For so long she had wanted to be a full part of the group. To be included in their games and, even if she lost, to be trusted to play by the rules. Tonight was about taking a step forward for herself. And, she added silently to herself, about experiencing something new with someone special. Her cheeks burned as she blushed and even though she knew she would be blushing a lot she remained firm in her resolve to be an active, eager, and possibly even enthusiastic participant.

As she rolled to a stop in front of a red light she looked over at the plastic bag. She chewed the corner of her lip and felt tingly all over. Sure, she felt like she was going to throw up and immediately fall over, but until that happened she was all in. Looking over at the bag once more she thought about her other motivation, the one she didn't admit to herself because she didn't know if it would ever be a possibility.

She had been new at the school. A late transfer. Already a Junior and her family moved to a new area. Had to. Her father's job had went up in smoke as the market went down with a boom. She found herself in a sea of unfamiliar faces, walking unfamiliar hallways.

When she'd met Katerina, Rachel, Sarah, and Jessica they had been thick as thieves and cold to her. They had picked on her for her clothes and the way she wore her hair. Samantha's first week at school and she felt like an outcast.

When she thought she couldn't take it anymore she had been walking down the hall toward Chemistry and Katerina had rounded the corner. They collided and Samantha dropped her things to the floor in a sweeping mess of books, papers, and pens.

Katerina had laughed, flipped her hair, and stepped haughtily around the mess.

Samantha had felt the tears in her eyes as she dropped to her knees and began to pick her things up from the floor. The chaos of the mess was too much. It seemed like a reminder of her life. How things had been controlled, contained, and then in an instant they were scattered to the wind.

Another set of hands joined hers on the ground. She looked up and mousy brown hair moved this way and that as a boy knelt with her and helped her gather her things. He'd smiled at her. Told her he liked the Bleach chibi figure on her backpack that no one else had noticed. He'd even asked her her name. No one had done that. No one had cared. He had.

Suddenly her story was rushing out. She told him about the girls picking on her, how she had been feeling, and how miserable she was. His face had tightened and he'd told her that if she would trust him next week would be better.