Game Night Pt. 06

Story Info
The night continues with another special game.
19.3k words
4.81
90.4k
108

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They left the mess in the guest room to be dealt with another time. The damage was done and, as the saying went, no use in crying over spilled milk. Despite the size of the house, locating the other's proved to be an easy task as everyone had gathered in the living room. Rachel moved to snuggle with Katerina wrapping her hands around the brunette's hand and making a soft, satisfied sound in the back of her throat. Samantha started to walk away, looking for a place to sit, when Katerina's free-hand grabbed her gently. Samantha took the hint and sat down beside the brunette. If anyone thought anything strange of the closeness, they kept it to themselves.

Rachel took a moment, just a moment to savor the scent of Katerina's cum on Samantha's skin. She felt a little miffed that she missed the action but from smell alone she could guess that Katerina had been thoroughly pleased. She looked around and it took only a moment to pair the smell in the room to the glossy, slightly red appearance of Samantha's mouth. Rachel smiled knowingly at the blonde and loved the shy blush she got in return.

"So." Sarah started before the words dried up on her tongue. She ran a hand through her hair and all around it seemed that no one knew quite how to start the conversation. Katerina's arms were crossed in front of her and she seemed intrigued by the fibers of the carpet. Jessica merely leaned her head back against the wall, eyes closed as if nothing bothered her despite the way she wiggled her foot. Samantha crossed one arm over her shoulder and scratched at her opposite shoulder not making eye contact with anyone.

"Yeah." Jessica added, tucking one leg beneath her bottom as her other leg hung over the edge of the bed.

Samantha, feeling her anxiety spike from curiosity, couldn't take it any longer. "Look, I know how long it takes guys to take a shower alone, so we don't have that long." Well, she had everyone's attention at least. "I get the feeling everyone is trying not to make it awkward but let's just get this over with." She looked toward the empty corner of the room as her cheeks burned, for the first time this night, from a negative feeling swimming within her. Katerina pulled her closer and offered a low purr and a half-smile.

"Right." Jessica put both of her feet on the floor but let her body rest against the edge of the bed. "Here it is: from what I understand, we are all thinking of some version of the same question and that's why we are meeting here."

"What are we doing?" Katerina asked, tightening her hold on Rachel and Samantha. "Where does this end, where is it going, what is the goal of this, with Owen?"

"Right." Jessica said again, her shoulders slumping ever so slightly. "We have all had a lot of fun tonight. It seems we have reached the point where we need to decide if this is just fun or if it's something more."

"More." Samantha said quickly. "It's not just fun for me." She looked around the room. "I'm his, completely." Samantha lifted Katerina's hand to her lips and placed a soft kiss on the skin. "But I'm not trying to keep him all to myself. Not anymore. I think, I know I started off tonight with that in mind." She looked around. "But, the fact is, I've given myself, my heart, to each of you, too. As long as you'll have me." Samantha was swarmed upon with kisses and hugs as Kat, Rachel, Jessica, and Sarah boisterously chased away Samantha's fear.

"I'm all in." Katerina said, looking at Rachel. "As long as you're okay with that." She said to Rachel.

"Of course." Rachel replied. "You think I would try to keep you from anyone you love as much as me?" She snuggled closer. "As long as you are being treated the way you should, I will share you with whomever you want." She kissed Katerina's lips.

Jessica chewed her lip in thought.

"I'm in." Sarah added. "It's not going to be easy, but I think we are all close enough that it won't be a matter of waiting for him to show us love. We love each other." She flexed her toes thinking about how best to word her thoughts. "Believe it or not, I can't wait to ... love some of you again." She winked and blew a sloppy kiss to the room.

Jessica nodded as if she'd reached a conclusion. "Alright, so, we are all in on this, but there is another question." Now, she was met with a room of blank stares. She rolled her eyes. "What if we get pregnant?" This earned her some thoughtful looks but nothing remotely close to panic. She was glad everyone seemed resolved but she needed some more involvement. "Kat?"

"Meow." Katerina replied, pulling Rachel and Samantha closer, snuggling beneath them like blankets. She purred playfully licking Samantha's cheek.

"Blegh!" Samantha giggled, pushing Katerina away.

"Tell me about it." Rachel laughed.

"Katerina." Jessica's voice was a staccato blast. She softened, sighing. "The best case scenario: Owen would have to move to a place where you two aren't known to be brother and sister." She'd planned on voicing concerns about the potential dangers of having your brother's baby; genetics, disabilities, potential social stigma. but she felt saying the words were too cruel.

"Then we can move." Katerina replied.

Rachel tensed beside the brunette. She'd been with Katerina long enough to recognize the tension in Katerina's shoulders, the pinched appearance of her lips, the way she refused to look around. Rachel's heart broke for Katerina and the struggle she felt.

Jessica nodded and backed off from the topic. "Is this really what we want to do?" Jessica She made eye-contact with each of the girls in the room in turn. "You each, really need to think about that. This is a big thing to commit to. A big thing to be a part of." As she scanned the room she was met with firm resolve. Each young woman seemed to have decided within herself that the life they wanted was worth the trouble they may face. The love they had, the acceptance they extended to her dragged tears from her eyes.

Samantha moved to Jessica and swept the tears from her cheeks. "Jessica," she implored, "it's going to be okay. We will make it okay."

"I know," the girl began, 'But-"

"But you're afraid and that's okay, too." The blonde wrapped her arms around the redhead pulling her close until nothing was between their skin. "I'm sure we are all afraid, but," she tilted Jessica's face until the girl was looking into her eyes, "having you all beside me makes me feel stronger. And we," she indicated the room of beautiful, hopeful women, "are all here for you, too."

Jessica melted into the blonde and didn't feel silly as soft lips caressed her cheek. She cried at the fear she'd felt since the games began. She cried for the love she'd thought she'd never have. She cried for that same love, now wrapped tightly around her, nurturing her back to life. She placed her own kiss on Samantha's shoulder and thanked her stars that she'd made such wonderful friends.

Tears fell faster from stunning green eyes as more bodies pressed against her own. The naked flesh of her friends pressed against her body didn't bother her in the slightest. She couldn't care less about the smells or the sweat of the bodies, she smiled and absorbed the warmth of the bodies around her. It no longer mattered. What did matter was: she was finally home.

Jessica's tears were kissed dry, but still the group held on to one another offering everything they had to one another. They stayed together in contented silence embracing one another. The sound of the shower shutting off was, at that moment, no big deal until there was a strong vibration in the bed.

"Does this mean we can start the last round soon?" Rachel detangled herself from the others and drew her knees up to her chest flashing her cute bottom to the room without reservations. Her eyes were wide with what could only be called Christmas morning excitement.

Katerina giggled against her lover. "Oh, are you getting that feeling again? A little itch you need scratched?" She kissed the column of Rachel's neck earning delighted shivers from beneath the spill of black hair.

"Do we have another game?" Sarah asked.

Rachel gasped like the idea of not having a game was unthinkable. "Of course!" She beamed. "I made it up myself!"

Sarah smiled. "Then, I don't see why we couldn't play it."

"I'm glad this is turning to a more positive note, but do we have anything else that needs to be addressed before we move on?" Jessica asked nervously.

"Yes." Sarah added. "I have something." Everyone focused on her. "I just think that, while it's nice we decided we are all in this together, we really need to hear what Owen thinks of all of this."

There was silence for a moment and then Katerina laugh, "Pssh." She rolled her eyes. "Five gorgeous, naked, horny women are about to ask a man if he wants to spend the rest of his life with them." She laughed again. "As if you think there is going to be any answer other than 'yes'?" The room laughed with her.

"Now," Rachel began, "if we are done talking doom and gloom, I'm cold and I have never been in bed with five naked girls before." Without waiting for an invitation she tackled Jessica to the cushioned top and pulled the blanket over them. She eyed the motionless others within the room. "I didn't know I needed to give you all instructions, come on." She slapped the bed. "I need warmth."

The other girls laughed softly as they climbed in around the tiny tyrant who smiled with self-satisfaction, basking in the warmth of the soft bodies around her.

Owen's choked back a gasp as he opened the door to find them all piled together. He looked on in awe and wondered what he'd done to ever be able to find himself in such a situation. Soft sighs and contented groans decorated the air as the girls repositioned, trying to find the perfect comfortable spot on the mattress. Owen could feel the goofy smile on his face and he didn't even try to hide it.

Samantha opened her eyes and found him in the doorway. Her eyes traced his muscles before meeting his eyes. She smiled warmly and beckoned him closer.

Katerina lifted from the bed to look at her brother. "No towel." Her voice was soft. "We want to see the goods mister."

Owen chuckled. "You all are beneath a blanket." He countered.

"Doesn't matter." Katerina replied. "I mean, 'meow'."

Owen chuckled again. "Fine. You win." He released the towel from his hips. "Any room in there for me?"

Katerina replied quickly. "There's room everywhere for you in here." Samantha nodded eagerly.

As Owen climbed into the bed he felt his cock responding to the situation. He was astounded. He felt sure that he'd reached the end of his performance when he'd finished with Sarah and Rachel. His body, it seemed, had other plans. Owen settled between Katerina and Jessica because that was where space had been made for him. He knew as he settled down that there was a bit of orchestration to this setup. Katerina was facing away from him, one hand caressing Rachel's face as her other hand disappeared beneath the blanket.

Jessica pressed tightly against him, her nipples hard points against his back as she trailed her fingers along his hip. Jessica laughed at Owen's reactions to her movements. She made a mental note of every moan and twitch; a roadmap of his favorite places.

Her hand trailed over his pubic area drifting slowly south until she gripped him. Owen groaned but a laugh burst from his throat as Rachel leaned around Katerina. Her stare was so intense that Owen's attention was pulled from Jessica's movements.

"Are you going to keep us?" Rachel asked.

"Keep you?" Owen asked. "I can't keep you. You're not things."

Rachel smiled, loving that he was so thoughtful. "Fine, will you stay with us forever?"

The other girls, having expected to address the issue as a group, held their breath in the brief silence that followed.

Owen studied the wide blue eyes looking so earnestly into his own. He reached out to touch her cheek before turning to find other stares, equally serious, waiting for his response. He felt his heart ache with warmth as he made contact with each of the women around him. He turned his focus back to Rachel.

"Stay with you?" He looked around. "All of you... want... me to stay with you?"

Soft smiles greeted him. Samantha grabbed Owen's free hand as he caressed Rachel's cheek. "Forever?" Samantha asked.

Owen closed his eyes as an unbridled smile crossed his face. "Of course." He looked at each of the goddesses pressing tightly to him. "For as long as each of you want." He settled back down onto the pillow as a comfortable peace settled into the room.

Katerina smiled and whispered into Rachel's ear, pressing the bottom of her back against Owen as she moved. She wiggled her ass a little as she spoke and Owen's already hard member throbbed against her.

He tried not to make a noise as Jessica's hands moved over his body once more. His hitching breaths soon gave him away and Jessica and Kat were chastised for trying to sneak in some play time. Owen groaned feeling that it was going to be a long tease but he was happier than ever. The moment was short and sweet before it was disrupted by Rachel once more.

"Game time!" Rachel cried wriggling out from beneath the blanket. "Everyone to the living room. We need new drinks and a place to sit."

Just like that, they were marshaled through the house to the designated spot. In the work of a few moments Samantha had supplied everyone with new drinks and had found a spot to sit on the couch. She downed her drink quickly and received stunned looks from the other women.

"What?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Mine was just water. I'm thirsty. Now, I'm getting some alcohol. Anyone need more?"

"Better slow down." Rachel cautioned. "Alcohol makes you have to pee." She winked at Katerina who blushed prettily.

Owen took extra time to fiddle with the thermostat, raising the temperature of the house to accommodate all the revealed flesh. Comfort was the goal. He looked around at the women in the room and shook his head in disbelief. Everyone had picked a spot for themselves but they all seemed closer. Jessica, usually one to be off to the side from the group, was tucked close.

Sarah was smoothing her hair as she pulled her legs up to sit Indian style beside Samantha. She saw Owen looking at her and straightened up her posture lifting her breasts for him. Katerina was sandwiched between Samantha and Rachel and was quite content to leave her legs parted just enough for Owen to always have a view of her sex. She caught him watching her and her breath quickened.

"Alright." Rachel piped happily. "This one is going to be fun." She looked around, brows furrowed with concentration. She pouted. "We need a hat."

Katerina burst to her feet. "I've got it!" She shouted, bounding away for the stairs, ass moving deliciously as she flashed from the room. She was gone for a few moments and when she returned she was walking carefully down the stairs. Formal black heels adorned her feet, a thick coat hung from her shoulders, and atop her head was a fedora which looked pulled straight from the 20's or 30's.

Katerina bobbed her head in her best impression of Smooth Criminal before pulling the hat from her head and tossing it to Rachel. "I saw this earlier when I was in the guest room."

Samantha blushed.

Katerina kicked her foot and strutted along the carpet drawing laughs from everyone. She plopped down on the couch.

"Okay." Rachel narrowed her eyes at Katerina before taking the hat.

"UH?!" Katerina drew in a dramatic gasp of breath. Everyone turned toward her. She looked at herself with wide eyes.

"What?" Rachel asked.

"Somehow, I'm clothed again." She looked at Owen with hooded eyes. She pouted sexily, drawing her lip between her teeth. She lifted her foot and held it out toward him. "Mr. Handyman, I think I need some help."

Rachel jumped on Katerina tickling her through the protection of the coat. "You little scamp, you did that on purpose."

Katerina caught Rachel's wrists and held them firm. "Yes. I did." Her voice was a hungry yowl. She turned her eyes back to Owen licking her lips as she regarded him. "He just looks so sexy when he does it."

"It's true." Sarah added. "The way he struggles not to kiss, lick, and bite each part of you that he uncovers." She shivered. "I'm definitely watching." She winked.

"After the rules." Rachel stood and stomped her foot. "We cover the rules, then Owen can undress her." She harrumphed crossing her arms over her breasts.

"Okay, okay." Owen chimed in.

Rachel smiled. "See what happens when you cover 'em up? He can focus for a moment and speak."

Owen chuckled good-naturedly.

Katerina crossed her legs and flicked her foot, the high heel dangling from the tips of her toes. She looked pointedly at Owen and never wavered.

"The game is called Russian Roulette." Rachel furrowed her brow when she didn't get the gasps she'd been expecting. A veritable inlet of patient eyes watched her. She rolled her eyes. "We each have a glass." She tapped the tumbler in front of her on the coffee table. "Each round a new person goes into the kitchen and puts two ounces of water into four of the cups and two ounces of vodka into the two remaining cups." She looked around.

"Everyone following so far?" The onlookers nodded but each wore an expression of uncertainty. "Good. On the 2nd round we have four glasses with vodka."

"Are there just two rounds?" Owen asked.

"Someone doesn't want the fun to end." Jessica teased.

Owen blushed with no real understanding of how much this simple act made the other's love him that much more.

"There are three rounds." Rachel replied.

"So," Katerina tilted her head, "What's round 3?"

Rachel smiled. "A surprise." The smirk Rachel adopted let everyone know she was going to keep it a secret no matter what.

"Okay." Owen interjected. "We just drink what's in front of us?"

"No." Rachel replied. "There is another wrinkle. When the cups are brought in, we trade the cup given to us twice with different people."

"That way no one can make certain they have the water." Jessica added.

"Right." Rachel replied. "Then it is a game of truth or dare. If you fail to answer the question or do the dare, you have to take a drink from your cup. If it is water, you get away. If it's vodka you have to do a dare AND answer a question. If you answer or do the dare, then the person who asked has to drink. Again, water means they don't have to do anything, vodka means a dare."

Now everyone was excited. The twist of the roulette style get-out-of-jail-free card added a nice wrinkle to an otherwise old game.

"So, there's a chance of getting revenge on your 'asker'?" Samantha asked.

Rachel nodded her head.

"What's the hat for?" Katerina asked, still flicking her foot suggestively.

"The first name we draw," Rachel smiled, "is the first person who has to pick truth or dare then we go clockwise. The second name we pick is the one who asks the questions and we draw a new asker each time."

"Okay." Jessica clapped her hands. "Let's get it started." She let loose a loud whoop that the others joined.

They took turns going to the kitchen and filling glasses stepping carefully and giggling at the mess yet to be cleaned. To make sure the vodka wasn't accidentally put into every glass it was decided that the vodka glasses would be filled first. The cups would be mixed around anyway so it didn't matter how they were filled. Samantha bounced eagerly to the task without sharing her ulterior motives. They'd all know soon enough. When everyone had a glass in front of them, Rachel held out the hat, filled with scraps of paper denoting names. She made a show of reaching over her head arching her hand in a slam-dunk motion as she made to draw the first name.