Game Night Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what made yours the right pair?" Rachel crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her foot.

"Well," Sarah explained, "You wore a thong so if he moved his head around he could work them off his eyes more easily. Katerina wore lace and he can see right through that. Same with Jessica. Samantha," Sarah turned her eyes to the blonde and loved the deep blush that stained those cheeks, "her panties were for decoration only." She held her panties out again. "So that just leaves these."

Katerina reached for the garment and coughed when she touched the material. "It's soaked!"

Sarah smiled broadly. "Well, I was really horny before coming here." She paused and giggled at her pun. "Then we went through the first game which did not help in the horny department." She bit her lip before continuing. "Then Rachel and Owen had my panties in their mouths." She crinkled her nose. "So, yeah, I'd say they are pretty wet."

"Like he's going to care." Jessica took the panties from Katerina's had and slipped them backwards over Owen's head. "Now, we can get started."

Owen closed his eyes since keeping them open no longer held any value, and waited for the girls to begin their fun. He didn't speak it aloud, but the wet material of the panties was a joy on his face. He didn't know what to expect but felt a breeze move over his skin. No, it wasn't a breeze at all. The silken fibers of the feather were almost indistinguishable from a breeze but he'd never known a breeze to be so concerned with his nipples.

He stiffened as the feather swirled in wide patterns over his chest, flowing down to circle his bellybutton before rising once more to tickle at his throat. He knew things weren't going to stay tame for long and his heart quickened with thoughts of what he might experience. The sensation moved lower drawing a straight line from his throat over his navel down to the sensitive skin at the top of his pubic bone. He arched his back as the feeling of the feather broadened, becoming something warm, soft, and achingly hand-like. He gave a startled gasp as the feather moved off in a new direction but the warm hand remained just beyond contact with his steadily pulsing member.

In his mind he saw Samantha with her blonde hair spilling around her, moving the feather across the skin she wanted to kiss, to lick, to scratch. His cock was straining out lewdly before her and she slid her mouth down over the bulbous head as she continued to move the feather. He imagined he could feel her lips parting around him as her tongue swirled and teased at the slit of his cock. He could feel the bunching pressure as she eased him into her throat and the delicious squeeze of her muscles as she gagged around him. Her mouth was hot and dripping wet reminding him of similar feelings between her thighs.

Or maybe it was Jessica. The redhead teasing him, trailing the feather around in an attempt to get him close to cumming. She would sit on the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide offering him and undiluted view of her pussy, getting off on the fact that he couldn't see it unless she let him. Fire would spill around her shoulders and her arousal would scorch his skin as it dripped from her thick lips marking him with her scent as she tormented him to her heart's delight. He could taste the flavor of her skin and the sour tang reminded him of young strawberries lightly kissed with a tinge of green.

Rachel? The ends of her black hair teasing the tops of her nipples, her hands moving the feather so he felt the same sensations. His mind played him images of her free hand between her legs, her fingers swirling around her clit before sliding deep into her dripping slit. She arched her back and a moan threatened to break the silence but a hand covered her lips from behind keeping the stillness unbroken, preserving the mystery. She shook above him like a leaf in rough water as she gushed little spurts of her release on the sheets. Her musky scent filling the room giving voice to the lustful throes of her desires.

Could it be Sarah? The strawberry blonde who tasted like berries? She would bend her body over him as she moved the feather, her breasts dangling an inch above his mouth with him none the wiser. She rested on her palms and knees her sexy ass held high, thighs split exposing her dripping slit to the cool air of the room. She would release a shuddering exhale but it couldn't be heard with all the blood rushing through his ears as the feather dropped lower, and lower toward the heat between his legs. She would flick the tip of the feather over his balls, smiling to herself as the sack tightened in reaction. Her tongue would swipe over her mouth as she thought of all the dirty things she would do to him given the chance.

Kat. Katerina? Owen had loved her brunette hair and the way it shimmered when she moved. He remembered the smile in her brown eyes and the way he always felt at home when she looked at him. Could it be his sweet, sexy sister teasing him? Her eyes, so similar to his own, drinking in his naked body without worrying about what others are going to think of her. Letting herself be free as she realizes for the first time that she is safe to show her love, safe to express her desires, no longer forced to hide what she wants. Katerina, mouthed 'meow' as she thought of all the things she wants her dear brother to do to her.

Owen hissed as the feather moved over his lower abdomen. His cock jumped as the tickling sensation traveled the length of his shaft. He could hear breathing in the room now, the sound of deep breaths beyond his own. He arched his back as his mind turned to what else might be going on in the room while the feather was wielded by one hand.

He felt lips on him, more than one mouth in more than one spot. He arched as a tongue swept over the left side of his neck, sending tingles down through his body. A moan broke his lips as a set of teeth scraped lightly against his right nipple. A third mouth nipped at his hip making the sensitive bundle of nerves beneath the skin dance to the movement of the lips.

Owen held his breath waiting to see where the next pair of lips would land. He didn't have to wait long before a pair of hands captured his face. He jerked at the contact before pressing his cheek into the contact, silently screaming for more. Soft lips greeted his own and the taste like sweet red wine danced on his tongue followed by the familiar scent of Kat's shampoo. The kiss consumed his thoughts and amplified the sensations careening through his body. The final contact followed quickly.

His cock kicked as soft lips slid down over his straining erection. A hot tongue swirled around him, flicked the piercing, ripped gasps from Owen's mouth. The feelings cascaded over one another leaving him in a constant state of near breathless ecstasy. Owen felt the breath lock in his chest as the swirling suction continued to bring him closer and closer to the edge of release. His balls clenched and released and he could feel the the rising current of his release as he was expertly worked over. Near the brink of his orgasm he was ready to surrender himself to the consuming cascade.

"Time." A voice; Jessica's voice mercifully called the attention to a halt. Like a choreographed dance the mouths pulled away from him.

"Damn." Sarah fussed. "I thought we had him."

"We were giving it our all." Samantha added.

"Some of us were giving more than others." Katerina added with what sounded to Owen like a smile.

"Well," Rachel breathed heavily, "I guess we just have to move on to the final game."

"Don't sound so upset." Samantha replied. "You know you've been looking forward to this game from the beginning."

Rachel released a squeal. "It's true."

"So," Samantha asked, "who wants to 'release the kraken'?"

"Careful," Katerina warned, "after all that 'lip service' whoever releases him is liable to be attacked right there."

"I'll do it." Sarah stepped up quickly.

"Me." Rachel offered, smacking Sarah's hand out of the way.

"Me first." Jessica grabbed Rachel around the waist and lifted her from her feet.

"I'm taking him, he's my brother." Katerina scowled.

"I volunteer as tribute." Samantha shouted.

All heads turned to look at the blonde.

"You 'volunteer as tribute'?" Katerina asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Kind of insensitive." Sarah added.

"Yeah, kids died in that movie." Rachel smiled.

Samantha smiled and shrugged her shoulders. Her eyes danced as she looked at Owen who found it, as he had many times tonight, hard to breathe.

With the chaos of the clashing voices and the quick change from sensual play to outrageous shenanigans, Owen began to laugh a deep, full-throated laugh of delight. These women, these gorgeous, naked goddesses were carrying on as if the whole situation were the most normal thing in the world. Owen drank it in and swore to make every opportunity to relive this joy.

Owen felt a tug on the wristbands and kept his smile in place, playing possum while the tension loosened around his wrists and ankles. The movement was slow and careful, like whoever was releasing him didn't want others to know what they were doing.

When the final cuff dropped silently from his wrist Owen sprang into action snapping out and pulling the sneaky girl into his arms. Owen leaned his head forward and guiding himself by the sound of her breathing pressed his nose lightly to the side of her neck. He breathed in and pulled the scent deep, letting his senses offer a guess as to who he had captured. There was the scent of sweat, of sex, a musky, heady allure that was easily distinguished from the others but atop it all was the fresh scent of urine. Owen growled in his throat and flashed his white teeth to his prey.

"Fuck." The word in a voice too quiet to recognize, was followed by a heavy shudder and a scratching of nails across his abdomen. Owen smiled because only one woman would react that way and in that moment his guess was confirmed.

"So, Rachel," Owen growled, "what's round 3?"

Rachel gave him a half-hearted, "Uh-uh," followed by, "How'd you know it was me?"

Owen inhaled long and slow. "I recognize the scent of your skin and the tang of your sweat. Even over the scent of these panties I can smell you." He moaned throatily while waiting. When Rachel made no reply but a soft sigh, Owen continued. "What's the final game?"

"Rachel!" Katerina nearly shouted. "You released him?!"

Rachel replied easily. "I was hoping he'd attack me." She pouted, though Owen couldn't see it. "I'm tired of waiting."

Owen interrupted any further questions. "What's the final game?" The smile was plain in his voice and upon his features.

Rachel shook her head slowly, careful not to move Owen away from her. It occurred to her that Owen couldn't see her so she spoke. "Not. Telling." Her voice was low and breathy.

"What's that?" Owen asked, pulling her closer, letting her feel the heat of his body.

"No?" Rachel's reply was all question.

Owen moved his face to the other side of her neck and repeated the sniffing. "What's the final game?"

"Fuck, fuck. Okay!" Rachel squirmed in his arms as he kept his face right where she wanted it. "Round 3 is special. We each get you to ourselves, one-on-one until both of us cum."

Owen smiled widely. "Oh, this is going to be good." He leaned in close. "Do I get you first since I caught you?"

"Well...um..." Rachel started.

Owen could tell she was looking around for some help and he let her search.

"No way, missy!" Katerina and Samantha spoke in unison. Though Owen couldn't see it, the other's stifled snickers as Katerina and Samantha turned to look at one another.

"What they are trying to say," Sarah interjected, "is that we are doing this the right way. We're going to keep Owen blindfolded and have him draw names. Then we go in the order we are drawn."

"Ooooh!" Jessica cut in, "Can we keep the order a secret from him?"

"To a point." Rachel replied. "Process of elimination will let him know who is last."

"That's okay." Samantha replied. "That's leave mystery for 4 of us, and he doesn't get to know who is last until he is on the fourth one of us."

"That works." Katerina agreed.

Owen chuckled. "Does that mean that I can take the panties off my head?"

*

Owen was under strict orders to remain in the master bedroom while the girls moved to the guest room. Inside the scent of sex seemed to permeate every surface and the bedding bore the deep wet marks and ceremonial white stains of such activities. Here, like elsewhere in the house there was a scent of pee and as the eyes turned to Katerina she didn't blush.

"How do we start?" Rachel, typical, fast-paced, goal oriented introduced the question.

Without speaking to each other, without even being aware that they were doing it, Katerina and Samantha were consumed with thoughts much deeper than the surface conversation going on around them. They caught each other's eye for the briefest of moments and Kat offered a soft smile to relieve some of the trouble in those captivating gray eyes. A war was waged within them with the knowledge of how this game would be played.

Katerina and Samantha on a newly forged, shared wavelength of discontent. It was going to be hard not to imagine what the one they loved was doing with another who also loved him. Could this actually work? This sordid entanglement of hearts and bodies was seemingly a narrow pass between land with hidden rocks below the frothing waves. A rowboat caught in the midst of a squall.

The Fedora they'd used for the Russian Roulette, was an ostentatious throwback to an era that would leave any hipster with a hard-on. Currently, it supplied only a mix of desirable and less desirable; who goes first and who would be last.

Samantha shuddered as a hand alighted on her shoulder. She turned and found familiar, yet different, chocolate eyes filled with concern and ... empathy. Samantha allowed herself to be pulled into Katerina's embrace for just a moment. The blonde tilted her head and placed a chaste kiss on the ridge of Katerina's jawline. Katerina nuzzled against the action and wrapped her arms more tightly around Samantha. This moment became a sacred vow of solidarity in the face of all the difficulties to come. They, miraculously, escaped notice as the others argued selection tactics and drawing order.

Katerina felt a sting of jealousy at the ease with which the others approached this final round. Surely, they had to understand that this was a turning point. The trial run for what others may well call a fool's notion. And yet, Jessica, Rachel, and Sarah seemed at home with the knowledge that only one of them could go first. While it didn't matter to Katerina who went first, she knew that the wait would be a torture of the imagination.

She held tighter to the girl with the golden-blonde hair spilling in her arms and tried to fight back the queasy feeling within her. Katerina felt a semblance of calm spread over her as Samantha took her hand. It was a small gesture and, though it didn't eliminate the turbulent feeling of her stomach, it did ease the storm. Katerina squeezed the hand that held her own and felt that by having Samantha with her things would be easier. Maybe even bearable.

"We can just draw names out and the order they come it is the order we go in." Rachel insisted.

"Who draws?" Jessica challenged. "It has to be a fair thing. One of us can't draw for everyone."

"Well, we all draw and just remember the order." Sarah offered.

"What if we forget the order?" Jessica asked.

"Well-," Samantha started.

"Who's going to forget the order?" Sarah laughed.

"It is a possibility." Jessica replied.

"We could-" Samantha tried once more.

"We could let Owen pick the order." Rachel offered before quickly recognizing a bad idea. "Nope. Never mind."

"What if we-"

"Hey!" Katerina's staccato release rang clear as crystal. When all eyes were on her she re-directed. "Samantha has an idea."

Samantha looked down at her toes as she had done so many days in her life when feeling unsure of herself. A gentle squeeze of her hand brought her eyes to Katerina and the assuring smile she received filled her with warmth. "What if we just draw numbers?"

"That wouldn't..." Jessica's words died as she considered the idea.

"It could..." Rachel furrowed her brow as she thought.

Sarah brightened. "I think that's as good as it can get."

"Okay." Katerina's smile chased more of her unease away. "Drawing numbers it is."

"Who goes first?" Rachel asked.

"We'll draw numbers for that, too." Katerina laughed.

Rachel lit up as Katerina eased herself closer, letting her fingers twirl in the soft, black strands of hair. Rachel offered and impish grin, "Who draws first for that one?" Her question earned her a sharp smack on the rear which caused very little pain. She faked injury and rubbed at the offended cheek. "Rude!"

"I'll make it up to you." Katerina's rubbed the still stinging palm of her hand as her voice adopted a seductive tone.The effect was immediate as Rachel curled herself against Katerina. "It doesn't matter to me who draws first." She kissed the top of Rachel's head and pulled Samantha closer to her body.

Samantha felt her body grow hotter as she wondered how it would feel to have Katerina smacking her bottom as she neared orgasm. To feel the slap of Katerina's hand against her ass just before she squirted. She shuddered gently and looked at Rachel leaning contentedly into Kat's opposite side. Immediately she looked away as new, dirtier thoughts entered her mind. She filed these thoughts away as play time activities for another day.

The drawing process took little time to complete and Owen was statically banished, meaning he stayed put as everyone else moved to the guest room, so he would have no clue about who had drawn what.

Sarah looked at the number in her hand and felt as Katerina had, it didn't matter the order. What mattered most was the time they spent with him. She felt like laughing at her own realization. It was really such a simple thing. She felt that she could finally allow herself to simply be, without worrying about impressing others.

"I get it." Sarah announced. She turned to Samantha. "I really get it."

"What?" Samantha asked.

"All night, I've been wondering: How could Samantha, shy and innocent, have made such a change?"

"What?" Samantha asked.

"Don't be mean, Sarah." Katerina's hand grasped Samantha's.

"I'm not trying to be mean." Sarah held her hands up apologetically. "Let me explain. We have done some kinky things tonight. Samantha had panties in her mouth, she stripped naked without balking. Hell, she even peed on you and Rachel, too." Sarah continued. "It left me wondering, how? How could she make such a big change? Do something so out of character?"

"And?" Katerina asked, still on defense for Samantha.

"It hit me just now. It's us." Sarah replied.

"What?" Katerina shook her head, still not understanding.

"Well," Sarah replied, "It was him at first but I think, I mean, I hope, that it's us."

"Not following." Jessica replied.

"It's the feeling that you have for someone else. She pushed herself outside of her own comfort zone because she loves him."

"Duh. That's why we are all here." Rachel blew a raspberry.

"No, it's more than that." Sarah gave herself over to the trail of her thoughts. "All of us have done things tonight that we wouldn't have done under other circumstances." Sarah turned her eyes to Rachel. "Well, maybe everyone but you. You just want it all."

Rachel stuck out her tongue defiantly.

Sarah laughed softly. "It's because of what we feel for him, for one another, that has allowed us to free ourselves from worrying about what others are going to think of what we have done. I didn't see it right away but I see it in Samantha. She has not backed down, but more than that she has stepped up. She has met each of us where we are. It didn't matter to her that Katerina wanted to be peed on, she did it."