Game of Chess - Layla Ch. 01

Story Info
Sex with a stranger.
1.1k words
4
11.8k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Senora
Senora
11 Followers

Prologue

Each year hundreds of men and women join an adult sex site for a variety of sex games. Once a year, the site hosts a special game known as a Game of Chess. Members nominate each other and if chosen they will receive a special invitation. A Game of Chess is designed to push the boundaries of sex. There are five levels: Pawn Knight Bishop Rook Queen. The Queen rules the site and everyone must obey the rules. The Queen's only job is to keep the king at all costs.

As a participant moves from level to level the sex gets more intense. A level is considered completed if the participant completes 3 sexual encounters. The participants must always be ready. An encounter can happen anywhere anytime. They will never see their partner for the partner will always wear a mask with the outline of a chest piece identifying their rank. Once an encounter ends they will be given a glass chess piece. This is proof of completion of an encounter.

If the participant fails to complete an encounter they become servants to the host of the games. When the participant completes each set of 3 encounters they are rewarded. Once a participate reaches Queen level things get a little complicated because there can only be one Queen...Ready to play?

Layla---5 years ago

Laya was so excited and she did her thing flawlessly. She made it to Rook level when everything went wrong. She met a guy on the local scene. He was sexy, clean cut, looked military but he had the most amazing steel gray eyes and skin the color of almonds. Layla could feel my pussy getting wet just watching him from across the room. She never pursue men butt this man was different. Her curiosity was on high alert wondering what deliciousness waited under his clothes when his gaze collided with mine.

Theo was laughing and having a good time with his brothers and friends. It felt good for him to let loose. Even better he was doing an odd favor for his boss tonight. Tonight his mission was to enjoy a night of pleasure. Theo's boss was a part of the sex games; in fact, he was the kind, Chance Daniels. He thought it was a joke when he received a message that Chance was preoccupied and needed Theo to meet up with the girl.

A photo was attached to the message. She was his mission and of course he was to give her the chess piece he kept in his pocket. As his brothers and friends continued to laugh, Theo thought of the woman in the photo. Her dark hair in a pixie cut, full pink lips, toffee colored skin, and eye the color of coffee. Her features made her look a bit elfin.

Suddenly, Theo felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up, he could feel someone starring at him. He looked up to see a pair of familiar eyes looking right at him. His heart skipped a beat; his palms became damp, looking into those beautiful eyes. She licked her lips and glanced away. Theo could feel his dick harden by the second.

Layla could feel the intensity of his gaze burn right through her. Before she knew it he was standing right in front of her. He reached his hand out and without thought she took it. She followed him as he lead her through the crowd into a room off to the side and began kissing her neck. He unbuttoned her top and rubbed his thumb over her nipple.

Layla's body bowed toward him, wanting more. She pushed her hips against his and groaned when she felt how hard he was for her. She could feel his fingers pressing into her ass through her skirt. Layla wanted him more than any man she had ever met. She burned with need for him as he turned her to face the wall and pulled her skirt over her hips. She could feel her pussy pulse, his touch sent shivers through her.

He palmed her pussy just as he pushed into her in one stroke. Layla cried out be the music drained out any sounds that escaped her lips. Harder and harder he slammed into her. The sensation of his palm sliding across her clit with each thrust gave the perfect blend of pain and pleasure. She could hear the patrons outside the room as this stranger continued to fuck her against the wall. It was like he was climbing into her.

Theo raised her leg on a chair without breaking rhythm, giving him a new angle. He wrapped his hand around her throat and he felt her tight, wet pussy, clinch around his shaft. Layla started panting, feeling her release was near. Theo covered her mouth to muffle her scream when he flicked his fingers across her slippery clit. Her orgasm tore through her like a river breaking through a damn. Theo pushed into her one final time before he too found bliss.

Layla wasn't sure how long they leaned against the wall. She could barely move. Theo kissed her neck and helped her adjust her clothes. He took out the glass rook from his pocket and held it out for her. Before Layla could grab it, he pulled it back and asked "Why are you doing this?".

"The same reason everyone else is...money, power, respect. You wouldn't understand," she replied.

He looked at her for a few moments and handed her the chess piece. "What is your name little one?"

"Layla...and I'm not little," she grumbled.

Theo laughed, "You are not a child but sweetheart you barely come to my chest."

A part of Layla wanted to revert to being a five year old and kick him ...hard. She turned to walk away but he grabbed her hand. She looked down at it. His hand swallowed hers up and yet he was gentle with them. Layla looked up into those stormy eyes.

"Please don't leave. Sit with me a while. It's not every day I get to spend time with a woman who makes me burn from the inside like you do," he said.

Layla just looked at him not sure if staying was a good idea. Sensing her hesitation Theo added, "You are beautiful and you make me feel. I haven't felt anything in a very long time."

She looked down at their hands and back up into his eyes. He looked sincere. It had been a long time since a man wanted to spend time with her other than to fuck. Why could she pretend for one night that this man was more?

"Okay," she whispered.

He continued to hold her hand and then kissed her knuckles. "I'm Theo and it's been a pleasure meeting you Layla."

Senora
Senora
11 Followers