Game of Power Ch. 01

Story Info
Alpha Female is mated to an arguable candidate.
5.9k words
4.67
60.7k
144

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChelseaTay
ChelseaTay
246 Followers

Classical music played softly throughout the grand ballroom. People of every shape and size were attired in their finest clothes. All of them mingled regardless of their apparent social status. The middle of the ballroom allowed enough room for couples to roam and dance gracefully to the light sway of the music. At the far end of the wall there were tables laid with the most delectable dishes and treats. Drinks were also provided as wait staff moved around silently, invisible to those in attendance. Each waiter tactfully presented a tray to anyone with an open hand, offering champagne and an array of liquor. This was the social gathering of the century. Select young wolves were groomed for this event. When an invitation arrived for an Alpha to attend the ball in London, it was an honor. It was an evening full of dancing, eating, drinking, and, most importantly, scenting the air for a potential mate.

"You really must visit one day, my lady. Your brother says you have never seen the Tower!" Maryse gushed in her heavy French accent.

"Perhaps one day when my duties lighten and I have time to travel. Paris will be kept in the forefront of my mind." Airami nodded politely with a tight smile, but kept her true thoughts to her own mind.

She would never have time to leave England on a vacation, nor would she desire to. She was Airami Windsor, the Duchess Alpha of Pack Windsor. She and her twin brother had a pack to look after. Since neither was mated, they shared Alpha responsibilities as a mated pair would typically do. It was a responsibility they inherited when they had come of age. If her brother were to find a mate and groom her well enough to be a leader of which Airami approved, she would back down. If Airami by chance found her mate, she would accept her fate. Although, she shuddered in despair at the thought. It was an upheld tradition that females traveled to the males' pack.

"Well our home is always welcome to you and your brother. Perhaps even to you and a mate one day," the French woman offered with a wink and took a sip from the champagne glass in her hand.

"Your humor is amusing," Airami told her with a small eye roll. "My family has hosted these gatherings since the beginning of our creation. If my mate is not one of the Alphas that has attended countless times, then he's not worthy of my status."

Maryse's eyes widened in shock at the English woman. "But, ma chère, worthy? What about love? What about finding the one destined for you?"

"Oh please, Maryse. For hundreds of years, nearly every Alpha from all over the world has been invited to our home once every fifty years. The goal in mind is to have us all exposed to potential mates. My brother and I have been leaders of the Windsor pack for the past five hundred years. That's ten gatherings, not to mention all other global events I've hosted. If my mate is out there, he's not an Alpha," she replied with a shrug, taking the opportunity to drink from her own crystal glass of champagne. Anything to make the night by faster.

"But you forget, the Americans are coming this year."

Airami coughed, nearly sputtering out her alcohol. She clasped her hand over her mouth to contain it and began coughing softly to catch her breath.

"W-what did you say?"

"About the Americans? New Alphas have taken claim. They haven't been able to attend to previous --"

"No, no. Not that. Are you insinuating that one of the Americans is my mate?"

"Well I suppose it could be a possibility-"

"Stop your thoughts. There is no possible way that one of those is capable of being my match."

"Oh, but come now, Sweet Sister. You never know." A male voice drawled, swooping into the women's conversation. He came up beside Airami and wrapped an arm around her waist, kissing her cheek politely.

Daniel Windsor was the spitting image of his twin. With flawless waves of brown hair and deep hazel eyes that accented his strong cheekbones and defined jawline, most women wished they were lucky enough to be destined with him. Daniel was easily the most powerful Alpha in the world. His good looks were merely a plus.

Daniel and Airami's power wasn't merely from the size of their pack; it was from their ancient bloodlines. The first shape shifters originated in England, spreading out over the world as they grew in numbers. Packs split off and expanded, but remained loyal to their origins. It wasn't easy for the original Windsor Alphas to run their pack and all the others.

The Council was formed. Many volunteered for the duty, but only a handful of their wisest and most sensible wolves were selected. The Council decreed their most sacred rules, taking the weight off of the Windsors. The Windsor Alphas were sworn members, but their first priority was always going to be their pack. The Council's sole duty was to ensure that their rules and way of order was followed. If not, consequences always followed.

"Really? What about you, Daniel? One of them could be for you," Airami retorted, her lips pursed as she gave him a sour look.

Daniel merely laughed, showing off his pearly white teeth. His canine fangs extended longer than usual, hormones reacting to the amount of Alpha testosterone in the room. "I highly doubt one of those uncivilized rebels could be up to my standards. But I invite them to come and try."

Airami nodded, knowing the twins shared the same views on mating. If it happened, they would accept it. But for now the two of them were perfectly happy to share the duties of Duke and Duchess Alpha. Airami would receive the blunt end of the stick if such a thing ever happened, though. When a male claims his mate, the she-wolf is expected become Lady Alpha at his den. It was the woman's duty to uproot and embrace her mate's family as her own. But England was the place she was born and raised, and she wasn't prepared to leave. On the contrary, if Daniel found a woman, nothing would change in his life. That was just the way it always had been. It was a man's world when their civilization was born, and it had been a man's world ever since. Traditions were always followed.

"Well, if I wasn't already destined to my Philippe, I would consider the—"

Maryse wasn't given the chance to finish her thought. And to be quite honest, Airami couldn't quite care. She could only handle so much discussion with the Lady Alpha from Paris' residing pack. Although a great ally, Airami and Maryse were far from friends. Airami didn't have many friends to begin with. If any.

A howl echoed throughout the ballroom. The giant, crystal chandelier above their heads vibrated from the sound. Heads turned all around, trying to find the source of the noise. It was only once in a life time that a male howled to express recognition of his mate.

One man had completely dropped his glass of red wine. The expensive crystal shattered into hundreds of pieces, spreading out across the floor in a small radius. The red liquid was forming a puddle, mixing with the glass shards. He paid no mind to sharp glass fragments. His dress shoe crunched over the shards as he made off into a run across the ballroom. The sudden rush of movement in the middle of the room caught everyone's attention.

"Red wine on my white floor?" Airami huffed under her breath in disgust, concerned with the ballroom floor staining if not cleaned properly in time.

"Hush, Sister! That's not important now," Daniel shushed her sternly under his breath, pinching the underneath of her arm to remove to the look of utter disgust from Airami's fine features.

Airami recognized the man, he reigned the larger of the two packs residing in Quebec, Canada. Oliver Tremblay was his name if she remembered correctly. She had met him before and found his demeanor to be quaint and gentlemanly. But this was no longer the same man making a mad dash across the large room. This was a beast. It was hunter, whose prey had been sighted after years of searching.

Women picked up the skirts of their dresses and men safely ushered them out of the way. It was common knowledge there was no reasoning with a man searching for his mate. It was either get out of the way or be trampled. The Canadian man rapidly approached one woman who dared not move, and he showed no signs of heeding. She was the only one in proximity that had not gotten closer to the safety of the walls.

The Canadian crashed into the woman and arms like steel wrapped around her to prevent her from falling. Or from going anywhere. She didn't seem to mind as her hands went to the man's head, her fingers roughly knotting themselves in his hair. The two passionately locked lips, as if they were two lovers that had been separated for a long span of time.

Airami watched them disdainfully. Everyone in attendance was watching, but she was probably the only one who had a negative reaction. But to the couple, the world had melted away in a heated frenzy. One eye lock was all it took to send a wolf into a heightened state of arousal. Her judgmental gaze watched the two lovers; their lips were locked and flashes of their tongues dancing could be seen between their parted lips.

"I mean really. I don't understand the need to put on a show," Airami huffed softly, taking the new-found time to flatten the non-existing wrinkles from the silk fabric of her ball gown.

"You know they can't control it. Mind yourself," Daniel sighed warily, glancing down at his watch. "Best be sure to hide your arrogance when we present them."

She smirked, "I always do. As do you."

Airami's sapphire eyes were drawn back to the couple in the middle of the show. All Airami knew was that if she found her mate one day, it would be done in a much more civilized and tactful way. She was a lady of proper upbringing, not some stray dog raised in a barn who was free to rut her sexual excitement in front of hundreds of other wolves.

A wanton snarl escaped from the man's throat as he broke the kiss. One of his hands wound itself into the woman's blonde locks. He grabbed a fistful and pulled her head to the side, exposing her bare neck. He lowered his nose, deeply inhaling the rich scent of her existence. His teeth began to nibble down on the sensitive flesh, causing the maiden to moan softly and her eyes to slip shut.

Airami could see his teeth biting down with more force each time and his free hand beginning to feel up her chest through the fabric of her dress. With some persuasive shifting and pulling, her left breast came out into view. He wasted no time in moving his head from her neck and into her bosom. His mouth eagerly sucked and nipped at her exposed nipple, which was beginning to harden from the cold air and attention from her partner's mouth.

"Oh God, yes!" She growled deeply, her fingernails scraping against the man's scalp. With a tug, she pulled the man's face away from her breast and back up to her level. She assaulted his lips aggressively, biting at his bottom lip and his tongue when it dared to get close enough. She abruptly pulled away to look her mate in the eye. Airami's sensitive ears picked up on her hoarse whisper.

"I need you. Take me."

"I planned on it," He answered her, lowering his head back to her breast. As he insistently sucked on the tender flesh around her nipple, one hand kept a firm grasp on her waist and the other began to fiddle through the multi-layered fabric to get underneath her skirts. He soon became frustrated and snarled; his nails transformed to dark claws and slashed away at the cloth.

His hand disappeared from view, and the sudden scent of female arousal was undeniable. Unfortunately it was even having an effect on her. Airami could feel her wolf within becoming restless, pacing inside of her. Most of the reason was territorial, but a pang of emotion she felt was jealously. Not that she would ever admit it. Glancing at Daniel, it seemed the girl's arousal had hit his nose as well. Airami smirked at the small lump she noticed beginning to grow in the front of her brother's khakis. Opening her mouth to make a snide remark, she was cut off by a load groan.

The woman's mouth hung open in ecstasy, girlish squeals coming from her. Her mate's arm was visibly pumping his fingers inside of her warm entrance, unseen from the confines of her dress. His jaw muscles clenched with each pump and pull, the large bulge in his pants beginning to look like it was going to break free at any moment.

"Was this it? You wanted this?" He asked her in a growl, his fingers never seeming to stop their exploration of her womanhood.

"Yes... but," she panted heavily, biting her lip forcefully to contain her pleasured screams. "More. I need more."

"What more could I give you?" Oh, he knew.

"Your cock. Give it to me!" She snarled at him, gritting her teeth as she maintained her balance whilst getting finger-fucked.

That was all he needed to hear. Everyone bore witness as he suddenly retracted his hand, moist fingers glistening in the light of the room. He turned the woman around to face away from him, pushing her head down to bend her at the waist. Holding her shoulder steady, he lifted up her dress from the back. He exposed her rear, clad in revealing a pair of black panties that had already been pushed aside. She was ready. Her cunt was wet and inviting him in, her soft moans only adding to his excitement.

Undoing his belt and popping a button open, a rock hard cock popped free of its confinement. His long fingers gave himself a few pumps before plunging directly into his mate's waiting hole. She gasped deeply, nearly falling forward from the force and from the sudden adjustment her muscles inside were doing to accept his girth. He made certain she did not leave him, wrapping his arms around her waist to keep her close. His hips began to rock forward and back at a sexually depraved rate. His balls slapping against her thighs, the soft thud of skin colliding echoed in the near silent room.

"You're mine now," He snarled loudly, leaning over her back to bite harshly at her earlobe. His hips never stopped, his cock continuing to pound into her relentlessly.

"Yes, oh yes! All yours! Make me yours!" She cried out, her own hips meeting him thrust for thrust in pure delight.

His face began to turn a bright shade of red, his features contorted to that of pure concentration. His hips suddenly started bucking in a heated frenzy, such a rapid and erratic pace that she couldn't even keep up with him. His heavy balls were rapidly slapping up against the back of her thighs, hanging low in preparation for this very moment. The couple's cries of ecstasy rose in volume until a loud howl ripped through his throat. His canines were visibly extended all the way down to his lower lip as he leaned over his mate's body and sunk his jaws into her exposed shoulder.

She screamed louder than she had all night. But it wasn't in agony. It was a lovely scream, one that made everyone envious that they weren't feeling the same delicious pain. Not only was her climaxing cunt clamping tightly onto his cock, milking out his seed for everything it was worth, her mind was being invaded. Another consciousness was connecting with hers and forcing her to make space in her already full mind. A bond was being formed.

As she panted and gasped, he still had his teeth embedded firmly into her warm flesh. His feet were planted firmly on the marble floor, his hips positioned as far outwards he could muster to have his cock deeply embedded inside her. Once his member had finished spilling his warm seed inside her, he slowly began to release his jaws' strong grip. He still held her tight, as if she were piece of prey not allowed of escaping.

Though, it didn't seem like she was going anywhere too quickly. The woman's eyelids had slipped shut of exhaustion. She was still panting heavily, but hissed in discomfort when his canines pulled out from her delicate tendons and ligaments.

His wolfish tongue compassionately lapped up the blood that spilled out from the wound. As he pulled himself out from her spent hole, a second woman approached them to hand a white cloth to the man. She looked very similar to the one that had been fucked, Airami noticed. Perhaps it was her sister or another relative of sorts. Accepting the fabric without a word, the Canadian man firmly applied pressure to his mate's area of injury. It would heal in a matter of minutes; everyone knew that kind of bite never caused permanent damage. Something in the mating frenzy always gave wolves the knowledge of exactly where to bite on their mate's body.

Taking care of her prior to himself, he pulled her limp body to the upright position and covered her nude lower half by returning her dress to its proper position. Holding her to one side of his body, he quickly maneuvered his semi-erect cock back into his trousers and buttoned it back together.

Only when all was done and taken care of did the crowd congratulate the couple with a round of polite clapping. Airami tilted her head to the side curiously, her eyes entranced by the woman's face. What Airami considered the most wanton and embarrassing display, this woman was blissfully content with her public mating. Regarding her lover through half-opened eyes, she lightly kissed him on the lips and buried her face into his neck as he held the cloth to her marked shoulder. Pursing her lips, Airami slowly brought her hands together for a soft clap of respect. She had seen plenty of matings before, between the ones of her pack and the countless matches made here at their Alpha Gatherings. She just couldn't comprehend how they were so blissfully pleased about doing their act in front of virtual strangers.

"Your sour face is appearing," Daniel chimed beside her, glancing at his sister from the corner of his eyes.

"She doesn't even know his name!" Airami reasoned harshly under her breath, their voices undetected in the massive amount of applause and conversations starting back up. Even the music was beginning to play up again and softly invade their senses.

Daniel sighed. "You know what happens when he bites her. They connect on a level we don't even understand. They know everything they need to within a matter of seconds."

"When did you become such an expert?"

"I, unlike you, always paid attention to our lessons. Even the ones that never interested me."

"I paid attention. I just don't see the humanity in bringing embarrassment to one's self in front of the Duke and Duchess Alpha." She stated matter-of-factly.

Airami extended her arm to place her empty champagne glass on the platter of a passing by server. Delicate fingers curled around the skirt of her ball gown, lifting it up as she gracefully moved across the floor. Her heels clicked softly against the marble floor, her chin held high as guests made way for her. She could hear Daniel right behind her as they approached the mated pair in the middle of the ballroom.

A large ring had been made around the couple, to give them room. Airami and Daniel broke through that ring. With a tight smile, Airami clapped graciously to the pair. The man and woman, still in their embrace, acknowledged them. As she should, the woman bowed her head politely. The man, on the other hand, tightened his hold on his mate. He looked directly at Daniel and a low growl began to escape from him. No doubt that the smell of Daniel's unmated status was affecting his possessive nature.

"Calm, brethren." Daniel spoke calmly, silencing the male and the entire room with the simple raising of his hand. "I, Daniel Windsor, Duke Alpha of the Windsor pack and member of The Council, recognize you and your mate as temporarily bonded. I've witnessed this myself and acknowledge the joining of two Alpha mates." Daniel announced, speaking to the joined pair but also to the entire room.

"And I, Airami Windsor, Duchess Alpha of the Windsor pack and member of The Council, also recognize the temporary ties between the two of you. Do both of you accept your destined mate and adhere to our oldest laws of being permanently mated by the next Wolf Moon?"

ChelseaTay
ChelseaTay
246 Followers
12