Game of Thrones: Daenerys and Daario

Story Info
Game of Thrones erotic fantasy/parody (and my first story).
1.4k words
3.21
30.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late evening, the sun had gone down in Mereen when Daario entered Dany's quarters through the window, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand that he carefully had climbed up with to the top of the pyramid. Daario walked to Dany's bed and saw her sitting on the bedside in front of him.

"What did I say about climbing?" She said, with a small grin. "And the flowers you didn't need to bring them, but now that you already have them I'll make a nice gift to my dragons"

He looked at her with a fast raising of eyebrows and amazed in his facial expression.

"Well, the guards didn't let me in, they thought I was one of the gold masks." He said as he walked to the corner of her bed and put the flowers gently on the silken duvet and sat beside her.

"It seems like the unsullied don't like you" She said with a smile.

"Greyworm doesn't like the Secondsons because we do as we please with our freedom" He said.

"Yeah, they don't use their freedom because they were fostered to be Unsullied and nothing more, they often say." Then Daario came with a quick response.

"And others go to brothels to seek pleasure, even the Unsullied." He said watching her jump up from the bed and walk in front of where Daario was sitting.

"That's a question not even Greyworm can answer, but I don't need questions." she said with a powerful smile. She grabbed the only attachment to her clothing, a golden ring the size of a closed fist, she snapped it out and her silver white dress the color matching her hair, fell to the floor with the ring making a light metallic sound that echoed through the room. Daario looked astonished and he started to contemplate her beautiful body. Dany was now totally naked and started to slowly walk forward to the bed. While she walked, her hands reached for her hairdo and released her shining trenches separating her hair while she was shaking her head slowly to give the hair some air, it reached down to her breasts. Her face was relaxed and and her eyes staring at Daario seductively. She raised her arms sidewards and made her look like a goddess.

She reached for Daario's shoulders and began to undress him, so did he. After a while of unclothing Daario was free from clothes and he began to touch her back and slowly they were grinding on each other. They kissed and touched with the highest pleasure not even a brothel whore from Kingslanding ever could dream of. After a while Daario slid his hands past her soft bum and grabbed her thighs then she raised her back, to sitting position. She was looking down at him giggling with the most beautiful smile in the seven kingdoms. She sat on his knees while Daario was dragging his legs away from hers and sat in upright position in front of her. They both smiled and reached for a kiss while they both were kneeling. They kissed with passion until Daario began to kiss down her neck, this gave her a sudden catch of breath and a very silent moan.

Daario continued down to her left nipple and began to touch both breasts down from, then he grabbed them gently. He sucked both of them giving Dany a pleased expression on her face. He kissed her down her ribs and the abdomen until he reached her clit. Then she spread her legs and began to moan when Daario kissed her labia like her lips and licked it all over the place. She is so wet, he thought and started to lick more fiercely in and out and to the sides making her dripping wet. Dany was now moaning a bit louder and she tensed with every lick. She still sat on her knees, a thin layer of sweat laid on her skin making her shiny and more beautiful. Daario separated her vaginal lips and began to lick in a up and down motion with his tongue. Now Dany was breathing heavily and moaning like the queen that she was.

"Oh yes, don't stop," she said as she was trembling of pleasure and leaned her back to the bed, she came a bit of her wetness in to Daario's mouth.

He crouched forward to her and kissed her making their mouths melt together in wetness. Then while both were laying on each other Daario turned around and continued his pussy eating. Now Dany reached for his penis in front of her face and began slowly licking his glans. She continued by making her lips around it and licking it in her mouth with her tongue making circles around it. Daario took a breath then but continued with licking. They both got more and more aroused by each other and moaned higher for every sucking or licking they were doing. Dany was now going up and down sucking him and sucking his balls now and then. She moaned wildly now with a dick in her mouth, Daario was breathing harder, like his penis was becoming. The unsullied guards outside were hearing the moanings now through the thick walls of the pyramid.

Dany stopped sucking as she felt her cum getting ready inside her, she moaned a beautiful "aaaw yeaah, aw!"

She squirted on the bed like dragonfire. Both were breathing hard as valyrian steel and their tensed bodies began to relax. With that happening Daario moved aside lying beside her. They looked at each other and hold their closest hand together. Dany smiled and Daario smiled too. There was a moment of silence were the only thing heard was their breathing.

When she had recovered from her orgasm she said "I want you inside me," then Daario's unfinished dick stiffened once more. "And I want you to fuck me harder than any other night" she said staring at him almost to seriously.

"Yes my queen" he said obeying her but he couldn't help but smile. He got himself up on his knees and lifted her not to roughly. She leaned on him whispering in his ear, Daario put a hand on her beautiful hair and slid it down her back while he kissed her neck. He slid it past her back to her breast grabbing her with both hands giving her a sudden moan. She grabbed his body and slid her soft hands down to his dick between her buttcheeks.

Inside she whispered and repeated it. Daario kissed her back, then Dany looked at him.

"Fuck me!" She said dramatically.

Daario then gave her long lick on her vagina then pulled a finger inside her making her a breath of pleasure leaning back her head. "Yes, fuck me!" She repeated, then Daario took his dick in his hand and stuffed it in her. She cried out a wonderful moan, Daario grabbed her ass and started thrusting her. Your cock is hard as dragonbone," she said moaning.

"You mean my dragon boner," he said smiling and giving her a hard thrust, then she laughed

"That sounds ridi... Aw" She said as she began to moan so hard that she wasn't able to speak. Then Daario was fucking so fast that her tensed muscles couldn't stand she fell to doggy position. Daario grabbed her breasts and began to thrust with every inch of his cock. She felt her vaginal walls opening and closing with each thrust, drenching the cock with wet flesh. He spanked her and she said rapidly "Oh, fuck me yeah fuck!"

She was moaning louder and louder and it seemed like she screamed at some points. She was paralyzed of pleasure, she could not move. "Ah stop it!" She said but Daario continued and his cock felt the pleasure of each thrust "aw yeah this is it," she said fuck me!" Daario turned her around but she didn't care much, then he lay on her and continued fucking her red swollen pussy. This time harder and wilder. She somehow became tighter and Daario was feeling the burn. Each thrust became more and more stimulating, he felt it.

"I'm going to cum soon!" He said a bit alerted.

"Oh yeah I can feel it aaaaaawwwwgg!!" She roared like a dragon but still with an aroused moan.

"I'm cuimming!" They both screamed and with a last thrust Daario's dick was pulled out by the pressure of Dany's hot squirt making it spread in the air and making everything messy and wet. She relaxed breathing with a desperate moan. Daario came on her pussy making her a cream pie. She stuffed his cum inside her with her fingers and felt the warmth. She then got up and sucked him pulling out the last cumshot in her mouth swallowing it.

Then they both fell of tiredness and looked at each other once again smiling...

The end.