Game Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax Eddie," she said softly as her hand gently grasped his shaft, "You did such a good job, just relax."

She watched his expression as she moved down a bit to get a better view. She had all she could do not to devour it. But she wanted him to see a progression of what a girl can really do. Stroking it with one hand gently, she felt it pulse in her hand. With her other hand she ran circles around his wrinkled sack. He breathed evenly as he seemed to enjoy the touch.

"Little wet", she said as she licked the tip of his head once.

"Sorry," he said nervously.

"Salty," Jessie said as she licked her lips. "Yum."

Jessie licked the length of his shaft, and then the salty head, before returning to the base of it. Her tongue basted over his sack, then she cupped her lips on the shaft once again, and took the long journey upward, flicking her tongue all the way up then stopped to look at him.

"Holy shit," he grunted.

"Calm down ok?" she smiled, "Relax and make it last."

"Ok," he panted.

"Just getting started, mmm," she said as she devoured him.

Jessie had some difficulty when she tried to take it all the way in. She was no stranger to that act, but this time it seemed quite a challenge. Besides him seeming so sweet she thought, it may be another reason to not make this a one night stand. This is besides her obvious attraction. Maybe she has finally met her match.

"Mwaaa!" she exclaimed as she released him panting, "Damn that's a cock."

"Oh give me a break," he smiled down at her.

"Honey you have no idea," Jessie started to say but was interrupted by the phone. "Don't answer it please."

"I have to," Eddie said despite her pulling him away, "If I don't, they will come here looking for me."

"No we don't need that," she sighed.

"Hello," Eddie said, as Jessie quickly took his bathrobe to cover herself, and left the room to check on the baby.

As she looked into where the little one had been sleeping, she made sure the little bundle was ok, and covered. As she started to walk back to Eddie's room, Jessie was able to think clearly for a moment. Although she was impressed by him physically, and it's obvious effect, there had been something else. She tried not to think of it as a result of her conversation with his dad. There had been a certain sparkle of new experience. But it was his overall gentle and caring nature that gave her a definite attraction. It started to give her a strong feeling like she should try to somehow not make this a one night stand. The thoughts were growing, as she slowly realized that not only is he attractive, but also safe. The new feeling excited her and she was wearing a heavy smile as she walked back into Eddie's room. However he was still on the phone.

"Ah ha...um," Eddie stuttered as Jessie removed his robe, bent down on the floor in front of the bed and licked his shaft.

"Tell them your not coming," Jessie whispered as she sucked his sack. "Not with them anyway."

"Well guy...Oooh!" he exclaimed as flicked her tongue near the tip of his shaft. "Not feeling well actually."

"No your feeling great, just not interested," Jessie whispered.

"Write down stats? Now? Oh my," he said as Jessie glared at him in the middle of flicking her tongue.

"Sweety," Jessie whispered.

"Ok hold on," Eddie said as rolled to the side to get a pen and paper from above the bed.

"Oh you're kidding," Jessie whispered.

As he leaned over, Jessie pushed his legs apart and licked the patch of skin just below his sack. Her fingers explored all the way from front to back. He flinched and appeared to write quickly. His reaction was almost a shiver as her finger danced along from hole, to his sack. She licked all over, trying her best to make it very hard for him to stay on the phone.

"No got to go, sorry," he grunted. "Yes I do."

"Ok enough," Jessie grinned as she grabbed the phone.

"No wait," Eddie tried not to grin.

"He's busy," Jessie said into the phone.

"Ah he's supposed to be here, put him back on," came a voice from the phone.

"Rude. I hope you don't talk to his dad like that," Jessie shot back.

"Sorry. Put him back on please," the voice said with somewhat elongated words.

"No, see I am licking his long hard shaft up and down, because it's hard to get his big cock into my mouth, mmm," Jessie said with slurping noises.

"Very funny," a voice in the phone said.

"Just because you have no frame of reference...ah never mind. Ok," Jessie moaned, "He's going to fuck me soon, so call back much later."

"I can't," Eddie started as he saw her fling his phone off of the bed and watch it land miraculously on top of a pile of dirty clothes on the other side of the room, "I can't believe you did that."

"Don't answer it again unless it's your dad or something", Jessie said as she pushed him back on the bed, "There is a different kind of statistics you're gathering tonight."

"Should I write them out after?" he smiled as she kissed him.

"That would be a no," Jessie smiled.

She was somewhat irritated by the call, but the other part of that attitude was to show him how much she wanted him. The rest of her intentions would come out later. She straddled him as they kissed. Rubbing his on the outside of her wetness, her excitement grew to the point of no return. As she felt his warmth on her in length, she was committed.

"Oh my. Condom," she panted. "Please tell me you have some...one."

"Yeah actually," he said as he reached in the side table drawer, "Dad gave to me in my stocking for Christmas."

"Thoughtful," she said but paused, "Which Christmas?"

"The last one," he said.

"Ok good," she smiled and pulled the box from his hand, ripping it open.

Jessie pulled the condom out of the wrapper and held it in her hand. She descended a bit, and gave him one last good lick, before putting It on him. Seeming a little frustrated, she examined it.

"Do you have a bigger one?" she smiled.

"Well no actually," he said.

"Only goes like a little more than halfway down," she smiled "I guess as long as it catches."

"Will it work?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," she smiled as she mounted him.

Looking into his eyes deeply, she rubbed his head on her wetness as she closed her eyes. She felt the hot warmth of his oversized, never used, ready to go, monster. Slowly she slipped it inside. It wasn't just an awakening for him.

"Oh holy shit!" she exclaimed.

"Oh that's tight," he smiled. "Wow."

"Wow that's a stretch," she panted almost out of breath. "Oh I love it. Just need to get use to it."

"Wow," Eddie grunted again.

"Oh Eddie, I'm getting it now," she moaned as she started to move up and down.

His reaction and subsequent smile was all she needed to see. Like all first timers, it is like a light coming on over their head. But she never knew that she would find anyone that would make her also feel somewhat like a first timer. With as many and as often as she has had it, she never would have imagined it happening. Closing her eyes, she rode him. Her moans got louder and louder, as she moved faster and faster.

"Uuuuhhhh baby!" she exclaimed as her insides pushed against him in pulses.

Riding him some more, she felt like she didn't want the feeling to end. Besides, for some odd reason he seemed to be holding on quite well. Flipping him over on top of her, he got the hint and started to work. He tried his best though he kept flipping out. She let him get his skill in the right place, being patient and giving him encouragement. But it was mostly because she was feeling so much more for him than she could admit yet. Jessie let her mind sink her body into the bed as he made love to her. She wondered for a moment what she was in store for, feeling his huge sack brush against her. She just wanted to suck him again, and show him the ultimate feeling. How would he look when he's releasing? She feels such power doing that, but at the same time gives something beautiful. If not now, then definitely the next time. There will be a next time. There has to be.

"Come on baby," she said as she wiggled out of the way.

"You are so beautiful," he said as he watched her bend over on all fours in front of him.

"Thank you," she smiled, "Come on Eddie."

"Ok," he said getting into the spirit of things.

"Whoa!....wait....I whoa", she said as he began pushing into the wrong place, "I meant the normal place. Too big for that"

"Sorry I just thought you meant," he stuttered. "I wasn't fond of the idea either."

"Oh that's it," Jessie sang out.

Eddie put himself in the correct place this time, as Jessie held on. She moaned loudly as he worked. She kept telling him to go faster and faster. After a bit, she felt the drool dripping from her mouth as her moans became hoarse. She had reached her peak so many times, she wouldn't be able to count. His skill had been growing in leaps and bounds. But there is something about other more tangible feelings that really brings it out.

"Uh...can't hold it like this much longer," he grunted.

"It's ok let it go," she moaned.

Just a second later he did. She felt the extreme warmth even right through the condom. It was almost as if it wasn't even there. He seemed to go on and on, making it warmer and warmer, until he finally stopped and pulled out, although she had wished he just stayed there a little longer. Jessie pushed her legs down and Eddie flopped down beside her.

"Awesome," she said.

There wasn't much silence. A few minutes worth was all they could enjoy before Jessie looked down at the load more and more visible as he slimmed down. She was thankful for the decision to be protected. But even more she smiled at his expression of satisfaction.

"Beautiful," Jessie sighed.

"Yes," Eddie said, "But what will I say to my friends. They obviously know."

"Tell the truth. But never brag, or do a blow by blow. That's disrespectful to your lady," Jessie said as she rubbed her hand on his chest.

"Ok," he said, "Wait, my lady."

"I know that the jumping in the sack thing is often just a one time or repeated physical thing. But maybe we can try for more," Jessie smiled.

"Makes a dream come true actually," Eddie said.

"Really?" Jessie smiled.

"You never noticed me looking at you?" he asked.

"I guess not," she smile as she kissed him. "You're sweet. I want to know you better. I mean emotionally."

"Me too," he smiled.

"Oh gotta check on the little one," she smiled as she stood up, put his robe on again and walked out of the room.

Eddie took a tissue and cleaned himself up a little then laid back and rested with a smile on his face. But it wasn't long before Jessie returned.

She got into Eddie's bed and they started to chat a little, and wanted to talk to him and feel the warmth of good conversation. The talk went from shopping, to movies, to music, and to the game he plays. She was able to gain a little understanding as to why it was important to him. They decided to begin a more formal relationship. It seemed right to both of them. Jessie hoped however that his answer to that was not a result of their time together this evening. She hoped that he wanted a genuine union. But soon enough he dozed off to sleep. Jessie got up, still nude and checked on the little one again. It was now close to twelve and his dad would be coming home any minute. Casually she walked out of the room with a smile feeling the liberation of sex, but also the flutter of a new and seemingly wholesome relationship.

It was just then when she heard a car pull up and a car door close. Skipping down the hallway, she quickly found her clothes in Eddie's room and put them on. At some point he would know of their new relationship, but not now and not in this way. Quickly Jessie headed for the hallway as she heard the front door open, then close. Slowing a little, she casually descended the stairs and smiled at Dan. They talked briefly and Jessie told him that Eddie had stayed home with a little sickness. Soon after receiving her next work date, she left, with a feeling of fulfillment.

Over the next week, Jessie kept in regular contact with Eddie. They met for coffee, dinner, and backseat activities. The following Friday they decided to let Dan know about it at a dinner they were going to make on Saturday. But he seemed to detect it already. It was an overnight sit that time, and in the morning when Dan returned and Jessie awoke, the conversation went something like this:

"Morning, looks like you didn't get much sleep," Dan said as Jessie got some coffee.

"Yeah the big...little one was restless," she smiled.

"Seems for about a week now Eddie has had quite a smile on his face," Dan grinned at her. "Any idea why?"

"Hmm, lots of game time?" she asked nervously.

"Or perhaps a lot of something else," Dan laughed.

"Well he said he's really into this new TV show. Something about a spaceship named after an insect, with a bunch of outlaws on it," Jessie tried to cover.

"You know what else I noticed? When you left here last Friday your shirt was on backwards. Tag was in the front," Dan grinned.

"Oh," was all Jessie could say as she sipped her coffee.

"Now I think I know why he slept until noon last Saturday," Dan smiled.

"Sorry we were going to tell you tonight," Jessie sighed.

"If it's happening that's ok," Dan laughed. "But I don't need the details."

"That's not what I meant," Jessie smiled, "I love him."

"Oh, then wonderful. Makes me happy," Dan said, "But lets not spoil it. Let him tell me himself at dinner."

"But he's been sweating it for days. Wednesday night took him a long time to get an erec...I mean," Jessie stuttered, "He's been sweating it for days."

"Ah wow. Assuming you wore him out again he'll be waking at noon. It can come out then," Dan laughed.

Your enjoying this aren't you?" Jessie smiled.

"Yeah somewhat," Dan smiled.

Jessie went up to get dressed and say bye to Eddie. She had errands to do and a nap to take before the evening. But when she came back she learned how he ended up telling his father. He had to say something. Especially after the way his father worded it.

"Good morning son. I wanted to thank you for something"

"Oh what dad?"

"Seems Jessie won't be using the spare bedroom anymore. Saves on laundry. Thanks"

He definitely had a sense of humor about it.

12