Game On: 02

Story Info
Jan's payback: cuff, closet, cock and cunt.
4.1k words
4.32
23.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," Jan says sweetly into my kiss, totally naked beneath her sheer black short formal Mama Mia dress, her evening moistened panties, and whatever breast cover thing, bra...whatever, she may have on. Her clothes didn't throw me off in the least. I knew she was naked. Still, she arrested my hands as they descended to her thighs to lift the shroud from my desired touch-target.

"I know you're in there, Jan. You can't fool me. Nor can you keep me out of yourself forever. Even for a Jan-o-second. So, let me just feel you up now. Come on, I messed her up earlier, I should fix her, hmmm?"

"So," she continued, hands still firmly in place blocking my unfettered access to her girl bottom, lips dangling dangerously near mine, scent of a woman tickling my amygdala, penis perilously protruding hard against my pants.

"So, mister boyfriend, whatever the fuck your name is, you took it upon yourself in your own absence from our own office to scheme with my best friend, who is also our office manager, to sneak into my office and fuck me in plain sight with her watching us, with the door wide open, with some of our prize clients wandering up and down my hallway to and from the bathroom? Am I getting close here?"

She punctuated her interrogation by biting my lip with her cinnamon breath teeth.

"Well," I spoke in slurred words through bite-closed lips, past her teeth, "I didn't know Millie was going to leave the door wide open. I told her I wanted YOU wide open. OUCH that left tooth marks. You're such a goddamn girl, biting!"

"I also noticed," Jan lisped without releasing my lip, that when you snuck up on me, that same said best-friend-slash-office-manager Mata-fucking-Hari-Millie reached back and grabbed your dick before my very face like she knew exactly where to find it."

Jan pushed her delicious fabric-covered naked tit nipples into my clothed sternum, requiring her to rise high to reach me on her maroon-dyed tippy toes, which toes I have nibbled for moments on end on occasion for her pleasure and my pleasure.

"So? Did you recoil in horror when Millie grabbed your crotch in my office? No. You did not so much as flinch. You simply eased past her and took off my panties."

"I kissed you first," I feebly alibi-offered. "Like this," I fired a quick kiss at Jan's mouth but missed and hit her cheek when she dodged.

"So, male sperm donor. Are you fucking my best friend Millie?"

"Jan, Christ! I was out of town for two weeks longing for a single sighting of your pouting pussy! So, it could hardly have been me fucking Millie in my own absence, could it? I mean, yes, of course, I'm enormous and long and all but Los Angeles to Dallas is quite a stretch." I smacked Jan's ass firmly to accentuate my point, hopefully leaving red finger marks. She wriggled appreciatively, but she did not smile.

"Are you suggesting it was me, er that it was I, that fucked my own best friend while you were gone?!" Jan lifted her knee to just below my balls, neatly balanced and full to overflowing hanging far below my upward lifting boy tube thing.

"Besides, so what if I did fuck Millie myself in your absence?" She went on. "So, you clandestinely connive with her to get us tickets to Mama Mia and a grand hotel view of Inner Harbor Baltimore, because you think you might get lucky and perhaps fuck both my best friend-slash-our-office-manager Millie and me together in the same fucking bed?"

Her lovely lifted face dripped rapt righteousness. "Mister, what in the world makes you think I, or Millie, would ever do that sort of stuff, hmm? What could possibly possess you to think...that?"

She drug out the "that" by dragging her lips, oozing spit, down my chin, licking my skin down my chest, my chest rendered increasingly naked as she slowly unbuttoned my shirt with red fingernails and followed the unbuttoning one lick at a time in front of her descending tongue, down my rock-hard (yes I said rock-hard) abs, and to a point just above the wet dime-sized slippery splotch on my slacks. But, damn it - no further.

Instead of now ripping me out of my pants and slurping me wide-eyed into her mouth as she has been known to do, Jan talked more.

"You fully believe we are going to knock on this door (she reached and tapped the door to indicate the penthouse's master bedroom door behind which Millie presumably was preparing for bed or whatnot), and we are going to open it, and step inside, and Millie, my best friend, is going to be lying in there naked or nearly so, and we are going to casually jointly traipse in there and fuck her and she us?"

"Well," I shrugged and furled my eyebrows, "So shoot me if I did, sort of, maybe, okay wonder a little what that might be like...?"

"Well, then, mister multiplicity. Shall we knock and enter?"

"Okay," I muttered," but just to see if she's, like, okay and not lonely what with just having been all social hanging out with us all evening having fun and all and watching Mama Mia, and missing Ted."

"Yeah," Jan nodded curtly and pursed her honey-sweet lips. "Hmmm, missing Ted. Now there's the point, isn't it? Hmmm, missing Ted. Sad. We should check on Ms. Millie."

She kissed me a little too erotically to be innocent and knocked on the door.

"Come in," Millie's voice, from just barely, barely, barely on the other side of the thin door, still rang innocent as she opened the door, holding over her tits (barely) her Victoria's Secret bra, not wearing it of course, and quickly dropping her hand from the door handle to hide her bare pussy, but failing to cover the one sliver patch of blond pussy hair shaved into a heart shape just above her girl thing.

"Oops," she said, "I am SO embarrassed. But, please come on in, I was just getting so bored and lonely what with missing Ted and having been social with you guys all evening and watching Mama Mia and all."

"Uh, Millie, I can appreciate that, but I really have to be straight with you," Jan started evenly.

"But why now? I quipped to no response from either girl.

"Millie, did I or did I not see you grab mister sneaky's dick (she patted my cock to show Millie which dick she was referring to) in my office before you stood watch for this guy (finger pointed between my eyes) at my open very important corporate office door while he defiled me, on my own desk, to the point of his ejaculation and mine? Want to talk a little about that?"

"Mmmm..." Millie moved her eyes top right, then down to my cock, then top left, then back to Jan. "No, not really. I think I'm good."

Jan was non-deterred. "Do you really want to fuck my lover, Millie? I mean do you really want his cock? After we've been friends all these years?"

"Wait, don't answer that...just...yet," Jan said quietly and evenly as she stepped toward Millie and pushed her to sit on the bed, and then pushed her further back up toward the pillows, sliding Millie's exquisite ass across those lucky 300-thread-count cotton sheets, toward the mahogany framed headboard with two convenient sturdy bedposts.

"Let me think about this." Jan lowered her face directly to Millie's pussy and held her mouth there, breathing lightly into Millie's cunt, patiently waiting for Millie to shiver and moan. Millie did that for her in just a very few seconds.

Then Jan edged her tongue forward across her red lips and started lapping at Millie's slowly engorging pussy, teasing the nicest clear lotion out of Millie, inviting Millie's fingers to come down and wrap in her short hair, doing much to Millie's pussy what I had done to Jan's pussy only a few hours earlier when the game was first on.

"Is this what you'd like my guy to do with you Ms. Ambush-your-boss-with-your-boss's-own-boy-toy?"

"Oh," was all Millie could say. "I reckon. Yes. Oh."

I, at this juncture, saw my opportunity to naked-ize my own sex-toy soul-mate and I carefully slid onto the bed behind Jan and gently eased her arms, one at a time, out of the straps of her black Mama Mia gown, and then with her helping me by lifting one knee at a time, I successfully eased her out of those problematic panties. Yes. As I suspected, she was naked the whole damn time. But now it was much more obvious.

In what I considered the ultimate display of forgiveness and acceptance of our current karmic need to fuck her and her best friend, Jan moved her delectable ass and cunt in circles, large slow circles, mesmerizing, hypnotizing circles, inviting my mouth to taste, no - maybe more than my mouth - but, just to be on the safe side, first my mouth.

I lowered my face nearer and nearer her girl pussy, literally drooling to put my tongue back where I had it at 12:59 PM this very afternoon, then...

"Wait!" Jan leapt to her elbows so fast I almost tumbled off the bed. The distraught orgasm-interrupted groan from Millie at Jan's sudden suction-cessation almost irreparably broke my heart.

Jan leapt to her feet on top of the bed, then leapt off the bed like a cat. She popped over to her overnight bag. She dug a few seconds, eyes raised to the ceiling as her hands rummaged, right before our disbelieving eyes, which eyes disbelieved more yet when she triumphantly produced not one, not two, not three, but - you got it - four pairs of handcuffs. Real handcuffs. Brass handcuffs. Never-seen-velvet-or-lace handcuffs.

Jan's expression was nothing if not cutely cunning and playful when she came toward us brandishing the brass.

"You," she looked at me, "want to fuck her (she looked at Millie) and you (again at Millie) want some other girl's guy's cock (back at my dick). Well?"

"Jesus, Jan, Millie moaned, "I don't really give a dastardly damn who fucks me right now, or with whose dick. You were actually doing great yourself. With Ted gone I've been cooking dinner and fixing drinks for his fucking golf clubs trying to get lucky! Help me out here."

"Right then. Game on, girlfriend and cheating-ass lover of mine, let the games begin. Let's play."

We watched not a small bit intrigued as Jan pulled me to Millie, twisted me next to Millie on my back, pulled one of my arms up around Millie's shoulder in that (shudder) cuddle position, though still tolerable considering it was Millie whose bare shoulder my arm was around.

Then she clamped my around-Millie wrist to Millie's outside arm across-her-tits-and-my-chest wrist. Can you picture this?

Then she clamped my inner ankle to Millie's inner ankle.

Interesting. The last cuff must be for Jan.

"But, baby, please, I plead like a toddler, "I can't reach her...her..."

"Her pussy with your cock, your ENORMOUS cock? I know. I know. Bear with me one...second."

She clamped that one last cuff to the cuff binding my leg to Millie's leg and then attached its chain to the foot of the bed, while idiots Millie and me watched with naive fascination.

"And now," Jan said, panting a bit from exertion, "what's even more important (pant). Not only can you not reach her (pant) pussy. Guess (pant) what? You also can't - how should I say it? Ah, yes, the word is: Escape."

If facial expressions shared between conniving sex thieves could say "uh oh," Millie's and mine screamed, "oh, shit" at the top of their lungs.

How the fuck did we....

"Yes, my pretties," Jan did her best Wicked Witch of the West, "you may certainly fuck one another silly if you must. And you may both at some point even have the glorious experience of fucking me, individually or together - but ONLY, given that you have both been hideously conniving low-life scheming intercourse-interlopers - ONLY, I say..."

And she stood slowly and walked to the bathroom door.

"I repeat ONLY after...."

She took the door handle.

"...I..."

She flung the door open with a flourish, "Fuck the eternal daylights out of...!"

"TED!!!" Millie and I both screamed at the same time at Ted standing in the bathroom door smiling and shaking his head. We both broke into hysterical laughter so hard that even juvenile "I'll-show-you-by-God" Jan doubled over with laughter, bringing Millie's darling Ted out of his potty-room exile by the hand.

"Sure, you laugh now, Toto and friend," she disdainfully witched at Millie and me, but you get to watch she (me) who you thought it wise to tease and deceive with a secret homecoming by my much-missed fuck machine, never dreaming that I might brandish my own platinum American Express card and...do exactly the same with Millie's much-missed secret homecoming fuck-machine." She cleared her throat, "Uh, that would be Ted. Not his putter."

Jan took a three to five second commercial break from the drama to let Ted walk over and kiss Millie, who was shrieking and sobbing a little with excitement, kicking her legs up and down, dragging my chained leg with hers, thrilled to have him back from Europe a week earlier than planned for this glorious Halloween weekend in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.

Ted kissed Millie deeply and hugged her the best he could through her shackles until evil Jan pulled him back and sat Ted plump down on the ottoman directly in front of us, facing us, where she quietly started humming and began to slowly remove Ted's clothes.

Millie and I looked at each other, shook our heads and rolled our eyes at our predicament, winced, grimaced, and settled in for the show we knew was coming.

Jan didn't disappoint. First, she leaned down, beautiful taut bottom facing directly toward us to observe, to untie and slowly remove Ted's Italian designer shoes and business black socks. To do this she obviously needed to arch her back and lift her game-glistening naked pussy and ass toward us, and to move it in her signature sexed concentric circles, weaving my favorite dessert before my eyes and Millie's like it was a chocolate cheesecake smeared on lips, or whatever sounds good to you.

"God, Jan," Millie pursed her lips and nodded her appreciation. "Wow."

Ass continuing to circle to attract its prey, Jan let her face descend down into Ted's elevating lap, presumably so she could reach and finish removing his shoes and socks. Of course, she angled just so to make sure we could fully see her lips lying alongside Ted's fabric-covered cock, and we drooled with her as she drooled spit out the side of her mouth like a kid asleep at her desk in grade school. This moisture merged with Ted's leaking happy-lube and it created a spectacular visual that I'm not sure I'll ever forget. Nor will Ted.

While her mouth was so close to his cock already, Jan capitalized on the opportunity to slide his zipper flap open with her tongue and grasp and unzip his zipper with her teeth.

Millie and I both strained our necks as far upward as our idiot chained positions would allow so we could see just exactly how Jan managed to do this.

Of course, there was no underwear on Ted. Duh. Who did we think arranged this pay-back game scenario?

Ted's cock (truly enormous I must admit) sprang through the newly opened freedom gap, nearly striking Jan in the eye, and grazing her cheek enough to leave a trail of slick, shiny welcome stuff.

Through it all, to Ted's credit, he never took his eyes off Millie. And, I'll never admit this out loud, but of course I never took my focus off Jan.

Now, and only now, did Jan slide around to the back of the ottoman and turn her desperately intoxicating eyes, peering over Ted's shoulder, to Millie and I, glowering at us the error of our ways, punishing our impudence at secretly getting her laid a week earlier than planned.

How dare we secretly conspire and arrange for her to have her very own secret surprise office-fuck? It was obviously the secret-from-her aspect that got us into this pickle. Evil doesn't begin to describe my Jan's paybacks.

Her voluptuous ice-rubbed purposefully-plumped lips (using ice from the ice-bucket she had strategically placed next to the fuck-stage) hovered barely a centimeter above Ted's reaching cock, but did not...quite...reach...the cock.

Millie whimpered.

I just developed a massive fucking hard on.

"Wait." Jan paused. " We're better than them, er better than they, Ted. Aren't we...? We don't sink to their level of open cheating, do we...?"

"Um, Jan. I'm afraid I have to disagree," Ted said with not much breath left in his voice. "I...I honestly suspect we're pretty much scum like they are." He raised his lap toward her mouth in semi-jest, but Jan deftly pulled away like a girl matador lifting her red cape away from the bull's horns at the very last instant.

"Ted!" Millie scolded. "You are better than us and you know it! Put that thing down this instant!"

Jan, my adored spirit-bride, nonplussed, slid her red flushed cheek up along Ted's cock and then eased her soft skin all the way up his torso, one unbuttoned button at a time, cheek tracing finger nail, wet spit smile following gaping shirt opening trail.

"Kill me now," muttered Millie. "Fucking kill me now."

Now Jan stood and moved directly behind Ted's back, chin hanging on his shoulder, and parted his unbuttoned shirt, dragging scarlet fingernails across his taut man nipples, erect as little towers despite their manliness.

I tried to imagine what Millie must be seeing, as I was soaking in Jan's visual. Millie's naked man framed by my succubus bride, being peeled like the petals of a tulip, or a banana, exposing his gym-seasoned stomach, his cock urgently at attention, splitting her view of his chest into two equal nipple-centered scenes. My girl's delicately painted nails tickling his guy-tit and providing an artistic splash of crimson against his bronzed chest color. Nice for Millie. Nice. Jan, thank you for that.

My eyes meanwhile, of course, were pretty much fixated where Jan wanted them -- on her tit curvature, her naked breasts smashed against Ted's shoulder and neck, grinding into his face as she tortured Millie and me using Ted's body.

Then she did the unthinkable. Jan, my Jan, our Jan, everybody's Jan, the Jan we all know and sometimes (usually) love, did the unthinkable.

She relented.

She let his wet oozing dick head slip right past her extended tongue, grazing her tongue only slightly as it ascended past her face, without catching it in her teeth, as she would have my enormous cock.

She slowly pulled Ted to his feet by his lat muscles and carefully steered him, ever so slowly, toward the bed. She steered and pushed him toward Millie his girl and crawled along behind him, urging him forward with her tits. She reached around Ted and took his dick, uselessly pointing at the ceiling away from Millie's mouth, and aimed it at Millie's lips for her convenience.

Millie murmured and engulfed Ted like his cock was a baby being born in reverse. She drew him deep into her mouth and surrounded his cock shaft nerves with her tongue and inner cheeks, sucking as hard as she could, leaving the imprint of his cock so tight against her white taut cheeks that Jan and I could almost see his veins in bas relief through Millie's cheek.

"Fuck," I said. I couldn't keep the starvation out of my face gazing into my darling's grinning face as she observed her work in progress.

"No! (barely a glance glimmer at me) You get nothing yet, buddy boy. You're not off the hook yet. Millie's my best friend. I'll help her. You - stay."

She helped Millie indeed by holding Ted's cock and pointing it where Millie could work it. When Millie took him deep and Jan could let go for a few sucking seconds, she stroked Ted's sides, then Millie's, then Ted's again, then her own, then once, in a second of unconscious weakness, mine, but then she quickly recovered and withdrew her fingers from me.

There it was. From the tiniest corner of her eye, Jan dart-glanced down at me for a Jan-o-second and leaked only a glimmer of a half-wink at me. All I ever, ever needed, or need.

The whole bed shook when Ted gasped and went rigid. Seconds, well, maybe two, of frozen stillness, then he lurched and gasped and exploded out of Jan's grasp and a gallon or two of white thick stuff burst from his body and crashed into his lover's face and into her mouth and all through her hair. As he kept firing jolt after jolt, the waves diminished to the point his stuff shot just far enough to slope down straight into Millie's open mouth.

12