Game On Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle smiled.

"This is our bet," I said. "My wife said you wouldn't take advantage of this opportunity; I said that for the right price you would be glad to. The bet is that you would either take me, or stand here and let me take you. Your choice."

"You mean...," her voice trailed.

"Yes," I answered calmly. "It can be any way you want."

She looked around nervously as if afraid of getting caught. "I can't," se said. "I mean we're not supposed to. If someone..."

"It's fine," I interrupted. "My wife is right here. It's between mutually consenting adults," I added. "You are an adult, right?"

"Well yes," she answered. "Of course."

"Then I'm offering a lot of money for a few minutes of excellent customer service."

"Oh gawd, I, I, I cant. I mean, I have a boyfriend, "she added more flustered, never imagining being put in this situation. She kept glancing down at my large throbbing dick, never seeing one so large in person.

"Your boyfriend will never know, but he will be blown away by the huge tip you go home with tonight," I answered coolly.

"If my boss catches me, he will fire me," she continued, still staring in shock at my large dick.

"Or you are so good, that he doesn't catch you. Then you walk away with a huge tip, and I tell him to give you a raise for your outstanding customer service."

"Oh gawd," she said, watching my dick continue to throb impressively.

"$100," I said, watching her face. For five minutes, that's the same as $1200 an hour."

"Oh gawd," she said, placing her hand nervously on the table near me. "That's more than I make all night," she said. "I don't know, I've never..."

"$200," I interrupted.

"Are you serious?" she asked, in complete disbelief at what was happening.

"Cash," I said. "No tip sharing, no recording, no taxes."

"Oh gawd," she said again. "200 cash?" She nervously reached her petite hand down past the side of the table to my swollen purple head. She rubbed the precum on the top, before sliding her hand down the shaft. Her small fingers struggled to reach all the way around. She slowly began to stroke it, fearful of being seen by other patrons or wait staff.

"Mmmm, yes, that's it," I said, relishing in the pleasure of her touch and my certain victory of my first wager with Danielle. The night was going better than I imagined.

Monique quickened her pace in response to my soft moans.

"Oh gawd, yes," I said encouragingly. "That's it. Oh yes. Faster."

Danielle quickened her pace, gripping my shaft harder with her petite hand.

"Oh yes. Oh yes," I said.

Danielle watched helplessly as the young coed worked to pleasure her husband. Each stroke brought her closer to the rest of the weekend being spent in complete submission as my sex slave. She knew there was no telling what I would require of her.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd, yes, yes," I said as the rising orgasm intensified toward imminent victory. "You're ass is mine," I said boastfully, looking over to Danielle. "I like this new arrangement."

One of the other waitresses suddenly walked past, glancing in the direction of the opening to our private corner. Monique quickly let go and raised her hand above the table, to prevent being caught by the waitress' second look. Monique's heart pounded in fear.

Danielle smiled.

"She's gone," I said, taking a quick look toward where the waitress had walked passed. "No one's there. Keep going," I said. "You're wonderful. You're almost there," I encouraged. "Take me."

Monique reached down again and took hold of my heated dick. It throbbed in her hand. She suddenly let go. "I'm sorry, I can't," she said.

"Oh Monique, don't stop now. You're so close. $300, I offered. Don't leave me here."

She reached down again, and then dashed away. "I'm so sorry," she cried. "I just can't."

"Wait! Gawd, I'm so close." I looked down hoping the imminent eruption would push even the smallest drop of semen from me.

Danielle basked in the moment, watching me squirm. "What a shame. That's torture," she teased. "You're just dying for relief. I bet you would love nothing more than for me to lean over, wrap my lips around that big monster of yours and suck every drop from you."

"Gawd, Danielle. Please," I begged in agony.

"Are you saying, you'd love for me to run my tongue up your long shaft before lowering wet warm mouth down the entire length until you empty your entire load down my throat?" she asked, licking her lips.

Her devilish smile exposed her heartless sarcasm.

"I'm going to cum," I said. "It's so close," I said.

"No cum, no glory," she said heartlessly. She loved the competition. "Get used to it my slave," she added. "When I win, I am going to keep you right at this place of desperation all weekend. You're going to beg me for relief. It will be agony, as you make me give again and again. If you're really good, I might let you cum before work on Monday, but I doubt it."

I squirmed, desperate for relief and victory. It felt like the smallest touch would bring it. I moved my hand toward my lap.

"Uh, uh," Danielle said. "No cheating. Hands on the table."

"Is everything okay?" Armando asked as he came around the corner.

I quickly pulled the edge of the tablecloth toward me to cover my aching dick.

"Wonderfully," Danielle answered with a broad smile. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I'm sure it is okay," he said. "One of our waitresses just rushed past me, and I thought there might have been a problem."

I squirmed in my seat, with my dick aching under the table.

"Would you like anything for dessert?" he asked.

"What are you offering?" Danielle asked.

"We have a full assortment of famous delectable desserts," he said. "Best in the city," he said boastfully. "Would you like me to bring the tray over?"

"If I want something off the menu, would that be possible?"

"Yes ma'am. I will do everything I can to accommodate your wishes." As Monique had said, the restaurant enjoyed creative requests from customers. It made the shift more interesting for Armando, especially when the customer was as beautiful as Danielle. He also knew it usually meant higher tips.

"That is wonderful of you," Danielle said. "So you don't mind special requests?"

"I actually appreciate them, madam. I pride myself on the reputation I have giving my customers the best dining experience possible. Special requests help me do that and actually make my day more interesting. The more unique or challenging the request is, the better. You'd be surprised what I have been able to do for customers."

"Wonderful," Danielle said in a sultry voice with a seductive gaze into the waiter's eyes.

"What can I have made for you?" he asked, ready for the challenge.

"I want you," Danielle said in a clear firm voice, as her gaze dropped to his waist.

"I'm sorry, excuse me?" he asked, a bit flustered.

"Simple," she said. "I want you," she repeated. "I want to wrap my lips around your dick and drain you of the thick creamy French delicacy of your cum," she added with bold directness.

Armando was more seasoned than Monique, but still stammered for words, filled with a mixture of shock and arousal. Movement in the front of his pants gave away his arousal. He watched as Danielle continued her seductive assault by lowering the thin spaghetti straps of her cocktail dress again to fully expose her tits.

"Uh, um, I'm sorry Ma'am, we're not allowed."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Danielle calmly responded. "I believe you just told me that if it is possible, you will make it happen. From what I can see, it is clearly possible," she added, glancing again at the front of his pants. Armando blushed. Deep down he selfishly wanted nothing more than to accommodate the unique request of his gorgeous customer.

"Yes, mademoiselle, I would be fired," he continued, trying to maintain composure. "The restaurant..."

'I'm very good," Danielle interrupted, licking her lips. "Very good. You won't get caught. If you did and got fired, we'll pay your next month's rent. Either way, I'll also make it worth your while with the tip. Now, are you really committed to customer satisfaction? Because my husband bet me that you wouldn't do it, but I said you would. There is a lot riding on this. You wouldn't want me to lose, would you?"

"You okay with this?" Armando asked, turning to me.

"It was my idea," I answered honestly. "We made a bet. The stakes are very high," I added with a smile. "Feel free to say no."

"That's not an option Armando," Danielle interjected, continuing her sultry advance. "I guarantee you have never experienced what I am capable of; it will be a moment you never forget. And I will pay you handsomely for your outstanding service."

Armando paused, wrestling with the proposal. "Damn," he said. In many ways it sounded too good to be true. He knew by the look of Danielle, everything she was saying was true. Like Monique, he knew if one of the other wait staff saw, he would be fired immediately.

"So much for your reputation for outstanding customer service," Danielle quipped.

"Yes, but..." he stuttered.

"A few choice words to the manager and online will quickly correct that," she threatened.

"Ruthless," I said. "She's merciless when she wants something."

"No, no, you wouldn't do that," Armando pleaded in his thick accent. "Please..."

Danielle smiled in a way that convinced Armando she not only could, but wouldn't hesitate.

"I'd rather blow your mind in the most incredible way," Danielle answered. "So what will it be?" she asked with her sultry smile. "I'm not going to beg. You asked what I wanted for dessert. I am thirsty," she said. "Very thirsty." Danielle licked her lips again looking at the front of his pants. The outline of his long hardened dick was impressive. "You can be the waiter I think you are and give me what I want, and I promise, I will make your day in the process. Either way, the stakes are very high for both of us. I need an answer. If it's yes, then step over here and let me enjoy the delicacy of your French cream. If not, give us the check and take the consequences."

Armando stepped toward my thirsty wife, with his back to the entrance of the small private room and the rest of the elegant restaurant. "Mmmm, this is going to be good," Danielle said as she slowly unzipped his pants. Armando put everything on the line for the best blowjob he would ever experience. Danielle released the long snake from its captivity. "Damn, that looks good," she said before wrapping her thick red painted lips around the breadth of his shaft. Her tongue immediately went to work as her lips journeyed down the entire length. Armando threw his head back and gasped at the ecstasy of her skill.

I watched in painful envy as Danielle commandeered complete control of our waiter. Just as Danielle had promised, only a couple minutes passed before Armando's entire body buzzed with impending climax. His breathing became short and labored as Danielle coaxed cum from what felt like every extremity of his body.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd, you are fucking amazing. You are going to take me!" Armando cried, doing his best to keep his voice down. His body began to quake with record-setting seismic shocks through this body. The thick lava rose toward an imminent thundering eruption. "Oh gawd, take me, take me."

In just that moment, Monique came back around the corner. She felt guilty for rushing off after agreeing to take me, even though it was a crazy request. She also feared she might lose her new job if there was a negative complaint by a prominent customer for poor service because she rushed away without finishing. After regaining her composure, she convinced herself it was just a hand job. Her boyfriend would never know. By coming back and finishing what she started, she might save her job. She might even walk away with $300. That was more than she usually made in a weekend.

"Oh!" Monique gasped, shocked to see Armando enraptured in Danielle's blowjob. Her face went bright red with surprise and embarrassment.

"Aaauuuggghhh," Armando gasped, both from the surprise of seeing Monique, and from Danielle bringing him quickly toward climax. Danielle refused to release him, reaching around with both hands to grab his ass and pull him toward her. She was determined to win the bet. Armando was mesmerized by her amazing oral fuck.

Monique saw what was happening, and realized her opportunity to redeem herself. She was not the only one to daringly break the rules to please a customer. "I'm so sorry," she said, as she pulled the fabric of the tablecloth away to expose my dick again. She boldly took it in her hand again.

"Take me before she takes him, and the money is yours," I promised.

Monique dropped to her knees next to my chair. She lowered her head into my lap and engulfed the entire length of my semi-hard dick in her mouth. Within seconds, it grew to push against the back of her throat. Monique gagged, but continued un-phased, working my dick with her small hands and deep throat. I couldn't believe what was happening in this moment. It reminded me of our first brazen shower in the locker room years before that set the tone our early relationship. This was a new beginning.

Danielle's masterful skill could feel and control everything that was happening with her prey. She tormented Armando, waiting for the right moment. His broad shaft thickened and pulsated in her mouth, as the climax came perilously close. Armando was desperate for relief; Danielle was working his dick to ensure every drop would be hers when she took him.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd," I said. My breathing increased as Monique wonderfully brought me back to near-eruption. The orgasm felt bigger and more intense than before. My whole body quaked in pleasure as it approached like a thundering freight train. Within seconds she would have me, and I would have Danielle for our first weekend of renewed unlimited sexual debauchery.

Hearing my moans, Danielle suddenly dropped her head down the length of his shaft and ascended with enormous erotic suction that launched what felt like a pint of his thick succulent cream down her throat. Armando's knees buckled as wave after wave of his thirst quenching cum poured into her. Danielle gagged at the sheer volume, determined to swallow all of his nectar.

The sound and sight of my wife taking Armando sent me into erotic euphoria. The surging river of semen pushed toward immanent orgasm. My body trembled with approaching nirvana. Monique continued with resolute determination to ensure every drop would be served down her young throat.

Danielle suddenly released the grip of her red lips from the French waiter's dick, letting out a deep "Ahhh," as her tongue travelled across her thick lips. Armando's dick continued to shoot globs of his thick cream on to her face. "Gawd, victory tastes so good," she said triumphantly. She leaned over toward me and quickly pulled Monique's shoulder back. "Time to stop," she demanded. "No more."

Monique stopped but was confused. She could tell I was seconds away from taking me. She released her lips from my dick.

"No, no!" I cried out. "Don't stop. You're just about to take me." My large purple dick throbbed in front of her. "Finish me!" I pleaded. "Don't stop!"

"You're done, Monique. I won. The bet is over." Danielle smiled boastfully as she looked me in the eyes. "You belong to me now. This was very good though," she added, wiping Armando's cum from her face and tits with her index finger, before licking it clean. "We'll have to come back soon and have this again."

Armando and Monique looked at each other in awkward disbelief at what just happened. He hurriedly pushed his dick back into his pants and zipped them up. His body shuddered, trying to regain composure. "Damn, that was unreal," he said, uncharacteristically letting go of all professionalism. He was embarrassed to be caught in the compromising position by Monique, but her secret now belonged to him too. Who knows what might happen between them now while at work. Monique's boyfriend would never know.

"Oh gawd, please," I pleaded.

"Anything else we can get you?" Armando asked, trying to regain his professional demeanor. Monique stood next to him feeling badly for me as I squirmed uncomfortably in my chair.

"Careful for what you ask," Danielle answered teasingly.

Armando laughed nervously; Monique blushed.

"That will be all," Danielle added. "I think we are ready for the check."

"Please," I begged futilely. "This is so cruel."

Danielle reached into her purse and handed Monique two $100 bills. "Thank you Monique. That will be all."

"Right away," Armando said, disappearing quickly to make his escape. Monique followed closely behind.

Danielle lifted her martini glass while seductively licking her lips and looking lustfully into my eyes. "Mmmmm, and the best part of dessert is that you now belong to me," Danielle said before swallowing the drink.

12