Game Set and Match

Story Info
The lighter side of tennis.
1.2k words
3.8
24.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,372 Followers

SOMEWHERE IN S W LONDON

----------

"What you're asking for Mike is a bit outside of my experience," James, the tournament director sighed, not knowing whether to frown at me or grin.

"I know Mike," I smiled back, knowing that he couldn't just ignore my somewhat odd request. "But it's not just me. Raffa, Roger, Novak and even Andy are with me on this one, as are virtually all the top twenty.

"Who isn't for it then?" he asked, more to give himself time to think than anything else.

"We all know who they are Mike," I laughed. "We all know who bats for the other side, don't we?"

"Quite!" He accepted my explanation. "But I really don't know what the tennis world will make of it."

"We are the tennis world Mike," I pointed out. "Not to put down the thousands of people round the world who play the game, but without us lot then the tournaments wouldn't mean much."

"Quite," he repeated thoughtfully, and we sat there in silence for some moments.

"Wouldn't it be a bit of a distraction for you players though?" He demanded at last.

"Of course it would James," I grinned. "Haven't you seen how gorgeous some of those ball girls are anyway? You don't think we don't notice them in their cute little outfits?"

"Quite!"

And we had another short silence.

"Some of them are a bit young," he pointed out the obvious.

"I know," I smiled back confidently. "We thought we should have a minimum age. Probably eighteen to be safe."

"Quite!"

"Eighteen to twenty would be perfect," I carried on, convinced that he was weakening.. "Everything still nice and firm and not wobbling about too much."

"No big tits then," he added, showing the first trace of a smile. "Can't imagine the committee standing for a whole lot of wobbling."

"Not too big," I agreed. "What we were thinking was some nice, fit, sporty girls, with nice, fit, tight bodies."

"Much like we chose now you mean?"

"Exactly! But no fifteen or sixteen year olds. If we're going to get the press behind us then they all have to be at least eighteen."

"Pity," he mumbled, suggesting a side to him that I'd never suspected before, but of course he did have to agree with me. "You're right about the press though. If they go for it we could have a gold mine."

"So you agree then?"

"Where would we find these girls though Mike," he backtracked a little. "We're inundated with girls who want to be ball girls at all our tournaments, but how many of them would be prepared to be seen running around in the all together, with everyone looking at them."

"Tennis clubs, schoolgirls, college girls whatever," I enthused. "Besides they wouldn't actually be naked would they."

"I can't imagine that a pair of trainers and those cute little white socks they wear, are going to save them many blushes Mike." He pointed out the obvious.

"Sexy though?" I laughed.

"Christ yes, wouldn't it just," his resistance broke down at last. "Can we insist they wear their hair in a pony tail?"

"I don't see why not," I relented, not unwillingly, as I rather liked that cute innocent look as well.

"Right," the main man said firmly. "We'll go for it. I'll get some publicity out and start bringing girls in for auditions."

"You mean interview, don't you?"

"I know what I mean young man," he replied with a wicked grin on his face.

---------

So, there we were; the deal agreed but James intent on 'auditioning' a string of pretty young things and probably ending up with totally the wrong sort of girl.

The guys had talked it over, and we'd all decided on the sort of ball girl we wanted. Had to be a tennis fan, fit and athletic, not too tall, slim and with good legs. Thought we could get away with the legs thing as they had to be able to scamper around the court chasing after stray balls. Nice firm tits as well, as we didn't want them flopping about all over the place, and of course no tan lines. Between us we had enough places in the sun with private swimming pools that any problems in that department could be dealt with in the weeks before the tournament. I'd already volunteered to supervise that part of the proceedings.

Strike first we decided, and put the word out. Twitter and all that stuff, and even we were surprised by the results.

: Julie -Nineteen, 34 22 35, blonde, and played for Nottingham University Tennis Club.

: Gwen - I'm only seventeen but will have my birthday the day the tournament starts, and love the idea of taking my clothes off to celebrate it.

: Helen - Eighteen year old junior county tennis player, who would love show off my 'abilities'.

; Donna - Captain of my school tennis team. Blonde, five foot five, 34 22 34. What else do you need to know?

: Connie - Can't wait to show you guys what I could bring to the party. Wait till you see my backside. Sorry I mean backhand.

: Jo-Anne - You can all fuck me afterwards.

And lots more. We were overwhelmed with young ladies eager to discard their clothing and chase round the tennis courts after our balls!

OK, so maybe the last one wouldn't get through the interview, but we decided we should try her out anyway.

-------

So there we found ourselves, at the club, and yes I do mean 'that' club in South West London, a crowd of us top ranked players in the private bar, waiting for the first batch of girls to come out from the changing rooms and showing us their wares. Sorry, I mean showing us their knowledge of tennis etiquette. Those cute little white socks had been provided, as had a selection of baseball caps, which we thought would add a certain uniformity to the team, and they'd been told to bring their own trainers. White of course!

And here they come, all bashfull and embarrassed, having had to strut their stuff past the public bar on their way to where we were. The public bar that is, where all our grateful friends were.

Beautiful tits, nice tight bums and gorgeous long slender legs abounded, and I just knew that the whole thing was going to be a great success when the bell rang.

Bell?

Bell????

What bloody bell?

We haven't got a bell at ...

Shit - My alarm clock!

"Come on Mike you lazy little sod," I heard my mother's voice from outside in the kitchen. "Time to get up or your mates will go without you."

Without me?

"You know you've only got the public courts booked for an hour, " she reminded me of reality. "Then you've got to go over to James's to give him his ball back."

Ah!

All a dream eh?

But what a dream. Now if I could only afford my own tennis racquet and practice day and night, who knows?

I might even get my own personal ball girl.

Who knows what's possible?

Bugger my mates and the tennis. I'm going back to sleep for an hour or two. And to my dream of course!

--------

Britease
Britease
2,372 Followers