Game, Set and Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I briefly closed my eyes as I felt the heat of her pussy on my cock-head, we were that close. And as I re-opened them, I nodded the faintest of gestures and she lowered herself with her eyes closed.

And although Nick had just been in there, my cock slipped in and I felt her pussy was just so right. It gave my cock a fantastic welcome; I did not know how she was still so snug for me.

May sat down and stayed down; we smiled at each other, her smile was so sweet. She rocked her hips very slightly and we both held each other's hands.

We were oblivious to Nick being in the room, it was only when he said, "You two need to get a room!"

We both broke our sights on each other and looked at Nick and slightly laughed at his little joke. Nick moved to above me, faced May and stuck his cock into May's open mouth. May started to move up and down and I joined in. I placed my hands onto her hips and we moved in harmony.

May was so snug and also felt so wet. I wondered if I was fucking a creampie, I wondered if Nick had blown his load already before he came to see me earlier. I looked down at my cock going in and out of my tennis partner. May took out his cock and asked, "You like what you see lover?"

I was a bit mesmerised and almost without thinking but still looking down, I said, "I can't see Nick's cum."

May said, "Lover he's not cum yet! You disturbed his concentration."

They both laughed and May went back to sucking Nick off. As I watched her sucking Nick, she winked at me, as if to say 'watch.' She stopped with Nick's cock-head enclosed with her lips, and then slowly she took him all in, she deep throated Nick's donkey dick. Holy shit!

She stayed there for a while with it lodged in her throat. I looked at Nick, he had his hands on her head and his eyes closed and looked up to the heavens. And then she slowly took him out, fully. She looked at me and said, "Neat party trick don't you think!"

I said, "I think you go to weird parties."

Nick looked down and said, "Mate, you've got to let her do that to you, she's so good."

May did her party trick again and again, more for my benefit than Nick's. But I was sure Nick was far from going to complain about it. I continued to fuck May and I loved every insertion of my cock in her pussy, I loved every second I was in there. I loved every slippery squidgy noise from her pussy.

Then as Nick's cock was as deep as it was going to get down his wife's throat, he held her head tight and he looked like he was blowing his loads. I could see May's eyes water and her throat making swallowing motions. Nick's arse cheeks clenched every two seconds or so.

May had stopped moving on my cock, but I had not. I held her hips and fucked her, but I fucked her slower. I slipped my cock into her pussy in a more sensual manner. The feedback I got from my partner's pussy was amazing. Her pussy convulsed and the heat was tremendous. She was having an orgasm and she became wetter and wetter, it was glorious.

Her body calmed and Nick extracted his donkey cock from his wife's succulent mouth. Just as his cock left her lips she coughed and looked up to Nick, she said coughing again, "That was a lot, fuck!"

Nick took a step back, his cock still looked hard and he said, "Fuck... that was so good!"

He stepped further back, losing his balance he almost stumbled. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked down at his cock, he said, "Holy shit you sucked out a week's worth of cum babe."

May looked down to me and her smile broadened to an extremely wide dirty grin. She came down and kissed me, her tongue darted and then smoothly entwined with mine. I tasted Nick's cum in May's mouth, but it soon faded away. She rose up and asked, "Want to get on top lover?"

I had no real preference, I was happy in any position that still had my cock pistoning her pussy. But I thought maybe she could do with a lay down. I nodded and we were in the middle of changing positions when Nick said to May, "Go on throat him before he blows."

May looked at me and asked, "May I?"

I knew May would not have any trouble with my cock all in; after all she had dealt with Nick's masterpiece, I was small fry compared to that. So I was on my knees as was May, she bent down and took in my cock, as before with Nick, she placed just the cock-head into her mouth and then slowly slipped her scrumptious lips down my shaft.

I felt her tongue lashing at the head and then across the shaft as it went deeper. I was in, her nose touched my groin. And I felt her throat suck my cock-head. It felt oh so wonderful, oh god I could see how she made Nick feel and blow a mass of pure cum. I was sure I could not have lased another second when I had to pull her off.

I said as her lips made a popping sound on my rude extraction, "Fuckin' hell, you really are good at that."

And then I joked, "If only your back-hand was as good!"

She laughed and slapped my cock gently with the back of her hand. She went to lay down and I moved to on top of her. Nick got up and said, "I'll leave you two. Have fun with my wife."

Nick left us and May smiled, she said, "Lover... Sam, it's been a long time, so long, I never understood why you never made a move on me. I so wanted you to."

But the thing was May and I were married at the time and still are to other people. And although right then, we still were, the feelings I felt were not of lust but of love. And my thoughts were - I knew I was married, but I did not get the love from the right person, my own wife.

The love I felt in my heart, for a person, the love I felt I got from another person was the love I felt I got from my partner, my tennis partner, from May. That was the love I felt was genuine and true.

I was not there to fuck May; that just happened. The love I had for and the love I felt I received from May over many years, I felt that this was the culmination of our feelings for each other.

It was far and way beyond a fuck, the act was a fuck and the actions were of a fuck, but it was a love that brought this to its conclusion; a love that brought two bodies and minds together.

I slipped my cock into May and we sensually fucked. She took hold of my head and we kissed like long lost lovers. My though at one point was to thank Nick for allowing me this pleasure in life with the one person who I dearly had strong feelings for. And also, I felt that if May and I were together, as husband and wife, as lovers, as partners, I would never, ever, let her go.

I was surprised that I had kept going for as long as I had, with the pent up feelings and the raw emotions of the act, I thought I would have blown a while ago.

May raised her knees up and wrapped her legs around my back, she hugged me tight and she bucked up softly. I felt so much pleasure from my cock, I just hoped May felt the same way. I had never had a more sensual fuck, I never wanted it to end.

And as we fucked, May broke our kiss to whisper to me, "I bet we become better friend."

We began to kiss again and I so enjoyed the flavours in her mouth. And after a while but for me it came too soon, our sexual connection was made even more erotic as May had an orgasm. Her pussy watered and my cock also erupted. It was one of the best cum ejaculations I had ever had. I blew several loads into her as we still kissed and could not part.

Her legs came off my back and lowered just as softly as they had gone up. I left my cock in her as we still kissed and kissed. Eventually we parted and I saw a tear in her eye, she mouthed the words, "I love you."

I nodded gently with eyes closed to indicate I felt the same way. I slipped off to one side as Nick re-entered the room, he said, "Mate look at that, you really did fill her up." He commented at the cum that dribbled out of his wife's pussy.

He came closer and took hold of my hand, as he shook it he said, "Finally... game set and match!"

He got into bed; I could see his cock was hard and ready, big as ever. He got on top of May, just as I was two minutes ago. He had slipped his cock in and remarked, "It's still hot, wow, you must have just come out of her."

I gave May a gentle kiss on her cheek and said, "I think it's my turn to leave."

May grabbed my hand as I got up, she said, "You don't have to go."

Nick looked across as he pumped his wife, he said, "Stay mate, she'll suck you off if you want."

I looked at May as I gently moved away, our hands touched till I was too far, I said, "No, it's okay."

As I left through the open door I looked back to Nick and softly in almost a whisper said, "Thank you." Nick smiled and winked.

I went back to my room and almost instantly heard the wall play their tune again.

12