Game Show

Story Info
Master & slave watch tape of unique game show.
2.4k words
3.83
78.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,914 Followers

I returned home from work to find My slave kneeling just inside the doorway, wearing only her favorite collar with the cascading chains brushing her breasts as she moved. It was always a wonderful way to return from a long day at work, or particularly from the occasional business trip. But this day, I could tell, was special. Her smile announced a surprise.

I closed the door, set aside My jacket and briefcase, and stepped up to her. Without needing to be commanded, she freed My already-growing erection and proceeded to go down on Me. As I eventually emptied Myself upon her face and in her hair, I admitted to Myself that she had just given Me the best blowjob in the nearly six years that she had been in service to Me. "You will wear Me throughout the evening," I instructed her as I redressed Myself, then walked away.

As W/we had decided that morning, I grilled steaks for us that night while she prepared margaritas and salad. As W/we ate at the picnic table in the back yard, I finally had to ask, "Why are you smiling so much, slave?"

"The videotape arrived today, Master!"

"Which one?" I asked. "W/we've won several on eBay recently."

"This is the one called 'Game,' Master, the one from Japan."

That instantly caught My attention. "Then the work I bought home will need to wait until tomorrow night," I informed her with a smile and a wink. "I would rather not work tonight anyhow!"

After dinner, she washed the dishes as I checked My e-mail. Besides the usual spam, I had received an e-mail from a longtime friend and accomplished Mistress, announcing that She and Her slave would like to come visit in three weeks, coinciding with My planned five-day weekend to use some of My vacation time.

"Everything is ready, Master." I looked up from the computer to see her leaning against the door to the den, holding her ample breasts as if to offer them to Me. She of course knew that those wonderful orbs were Mine for the taking at any time and in any place, but she still apparently liked to "offer" them to Me, perhaps to maintain some semblance of control over the use of her body.

"Come." She approached slowly, still holding and gently squeezing her breasts. When she finally stood beside My chair, I wrapped My arms around her waist and pulled her closer, My lips closing around her right nipple. I gently suckled for several minutes, knowing how much she relished this act - both for the sensations it created within her, and for the symbolism that one day would certainly become reality for U/us.

At last, I withdrew from her sweet chest. "Let's go watch," I suggested, looking up to see her eyes closed, her facial expression one of rapture from the sensations I had caused within her. But she quickly returned to the present moment, and W/we made O/our way to the living room hand-in-hand.

Once settled on the sofa with the lights out and the curtains closed, the day's final rays of sunlight were unable to penetrate O/our happy abode. She turned on the videotape, set the remote control on the coffee table, and snuggled into Me, her hand on My thigh.

For some time, W/we had heard about a series of Japanese "game shows," ones which would never be shown on television. These "game shows" all awarded money and prizes to the contestants who could successfully complete the tasks assigned to them.

"Complete" was the key word, as these "game shows" were all extremely sexual.

This one was fortunately subtitled in English, although the subtitles were often misspelled and had noticeable grammar mistakes. However, it was clear what was to be expected. After a long overview of previous episodes, the rules for Episode 36 were given:

1.) The contestants would both begin naked, standing, facing opposite corners of a large empty warehouse, each blindfolded and bound with the wrists lashed together with rope. 2.) Once the initial bell sounded, the young couple would have exactly one hour to somehow find each other and engage in sexual activity. Both participants needed to climax at least once before the final bell rang in order to win. 3.) The prizes for successful completion: 100,000¥ and a weekend trip to a little-known, secluded, private hot spring resort.

Next came a brief interview with the couple as they held each other, clearly in love. His name was Kenji, and he was about to begin his third year at an unnamed university; her name was Miyuki, and she had recently finished high school and was hoping to become an AV actress - which could have been the explanation for her appearance in a stereotypical Japanese schoolgirl uniform (conjuring up images of Tsukino Usagi, A-ko, and countless other schoolgirls in anime). At the end of the interview, they kissed and fondled each other for a few moments, providing a nice, romantic warm-up for what was to soon come.

On the screen, the kissing and fondling evolved to kissing and undressing; on the sofa, I gently squeezed My willing slave's breast. She looked up at Me, a satisfied smile on her face, before W/we kissed briefly. Returning O/our attention to the screen, W/we watched as Kenji's hand slipped up underneath Miyuki's blue skirt, listened to her nearly-silent sigh as he gently stroked her through her "innocent" white cotton panties.

Kenji suddenly sat back on the sofa, no longer touching his girlfriend. "Just a tease," he said (according to the subtitles), smiling as he looked directly at the camera.

Fade to black.

Several seconds later, there was a wide shot from a ceiling camera, showing virtually the entire warehouse floor. Already nude, Kenji stood facing a corner of the massive area, blindfolded, with his wrists bound with rough brown rope, his genitals digitally obscured in traditional Japanese fashion. Then another camera showed Miyuki in the opposite corner, also nude, blindfolded, with rough brown rope also lashed about her wrists. The camera lingered upon her from behind, zooming in to her feet and slowly moving up her body as if to gently caress her; almost certainly, from this type of shot, everyone working "behind the camera" was male. The one difference from her appearance in the interview was that Miyuki had smartly tied her hair into a ponytail, so that it would not really be in the way as the "game show" progressed.

A countdown timer appeared in the top-right corner of the screen, then the initial bell sounded. The young participants immediately began calling out to each other to get their bearings, then Miyuki slowly descended to her knees. Carefully, she turned around to face her unseen partner, her crotch also digitally obscured.

"Her tits look delicious, Sir" My slave commented. I gave a soft laugh, reaching up to fondle her own chest with both hands. "Please don't stop, Master," she requested softly, sliding over to sit on My lap, My hands invariably brushing the numerous thin chains dangling from her collar.

The participants on the screen called out to each other with less frequency, but they used very different tactics to reach each other. While Miyuki slowly shuffled forward on her knees, Kenji now lay on the floor and slowly rolled toward the center of the warehouse. It was almost a contrast between Miyuki being dignified and reserved, while Kenji was more brash and ready to throw himself into any situation.

Or, perhaps, I was just reading too much into the "game show."

By the time the young couple found each other, more than ten minutes had already elapsed. Miyuki's lower thighs brushed Kenji's arm, and they both suddenly stopped. They spoke quietly - too quietly for the microphones to pick up their conversation - then Miyuki essentially fell forward onto her boyfriend, unable to protect herself from the fall and obviously hoping that she fell on him and not on the hard stone floor.

Her fall was perfectly placed, her head just inches away from Kenji's groin. She slowly squirmed forward, most of her body laying on the hard stone floor, and finally was able to wrap her lips around him as he lay with his arms pinned beneath him.

"How do you think they will complete their mission?" I asked My loving slave, manipulating her breasts somewhat roughly as she pressed back into My hardening erection.

"i would assume they'll fuck, Mater," she replied, her hands now covering Mine and causing Me to squeeze even harder. "After all, how else could they stay within the rules? Miyuki just needs to get him as hard as possible so she can eventually slide down on him and ride him."

"But wouldn't that be rough on him?" I countered. "He's laying on his forearms. That hurts after a while with vigorous activity... after all, you should know that from experience." I could almost hear My slave blush in knowing response.

As Kenji sighed happily from Miyuki's mouthwork, My slave was silent, still considering My last comment as I continued roughly kneading her bare breasts. On a whim, I pinched her nipples, slowly increasing the pressure as she squirmed against Me, only releasing the twin points several seconds after she had finally yelped in pain.

W/we watched with rapt attention as Miyuki lifted her head, breathing deeply, her facial expression one of intense concentration. Then her head descended again, her lipwork unfortunately obscured by the digital censor. Rarely did the camera show Kenji's face; it mostly focused upon Miyuki's diligent work, occasionally panning along her body - interestingly, her hands fidgeted behind her back, which drew a soft comment of surprise from My slave.

Miyuki took several breaks, but kept diligently working, and I noticed the countdown timer ticking away. I wondered just why she was continuing to suck her boyfriend as the timer came down to twenty-five minutes.

Finally, Kenji began to gasp loudly. He thrust his hips upward, maximizing the amount of space he could occupy within Miyuki's small mouth. "He must really be enjoying that," I commented. Not more than ten seconds later, Kenji emitted a loud, long groan just as Miyuki lifted her head once more, receiving several volleys of her boyfriend's milky white essence across her face.

"She took that quite well, Sir," My sweet slave commented. "Much like you," I replied before kissing her cheek and finally slipping a hand between her legs to find her already rather moist.

Shortly, Miyuki rolled to her back on the floor. Somehow, the blindfold was the perfect touch, making her seem innocent despite the streaks of white on her face and in her hair. For a moment, My mind's eye superimposed My slave's head on Miyuki's body, providing a nice image of My perpetually-horny girlfriend, blindfolded and splattered beautifully with My love.

"On the floor," I commanded, "on hands and knees." As Kenji slowly tried to make his way into a position between Miyuki's legs, My slave slid off Me and took up the required position on the floor, facing the television, as I stood and began to undress. I deliberately took My time, and when I was finally completely nude, Kenji lay between Miyuki's spread legs, gently tonguing her feminine folds behind the digital censor.

After preparing Myself with a few slow strokes along her womanhood, I gently made My way inside My slave's body, her whimper the absolute equal of the one coming from Miyuki. Once fully sheathed inside her warm wet passage, I stopped, allowing U/us B/both to savor the intimate connection as the on-screen licking continued.

Eventually, I began to move slowly, deliberately, reaching underneath My obedient slave to gently play with her clitoris. As the time remaining in the "game" continued to quickly tick away without the couple on-screen making any obvious attempts at preparing to engage in intercourse, W/we watched attentively even as W/we slowly made love.

The camera seemed to not know what to show next. The shots shifted continually between Kenji's busy mouth and Miyuki's pleasure-filled expression, with occasional shots of her breasts quivering slightly as her body gently moved against the lips and tongue working diligently between her legs. Her squeals of delight grew louder and louder as the minutes ticked quickly away, and she began to say several near-unintelligible phrases repeatedly, and none of them were translated in the subtitles. Meanwhile, I began to plunge into My slave's body more vigorously, grunting softly from the effort and causing her to squeal as well. It almost sounded like Miyuki and My beautiful slave were engaging in their own private conversation in a universal, inhuman language.

I suddenly grabbed My slave by the chest and hauled her torso up against My chest. she reached back and hooked her hands behind My neck, grunting with effort and squealing with pleasure as O/our lovemaking became more frenzied, more desperate, the sounds of O/our bodies' repeated collisions filling the room and the pungent scent of O/our combined arousal unmistakable. No longer was My attention on the screen; with My eyes closed, all I could think about was My slave, my girlfriend, how wonderful it felt to be milked by her quivering muscles as orgasm washed over first her, then Me, O/our combined mating call loud and long.

By the time I could return My attention to the screen, the camera had zoomed in on Kenji's face, showing how it was practically dripping from his efforts. He wore nothing but a big grin.

The timer in the corner of the screen showed thirty-seven seconds remained in the "game." The subtitles displayed just one word: "Winners!"

"So that was their trick," I said softly, finally realizing what they had done to win.

"But they didn't actually fuck," My slave noted aloud. "How could they win?"

"Oral sex fulfills the 'sexual activity' requirement," I replied, "and they obviously both enjoyed a good cum."

W/we continued to watch as Kenji slowly slithered his way up Miyuki's body, causing her to visibly wince as his added weight really pained her tied wrists underneath her. Yet, she did not complain. Instead, when his lips finally met hers, she practically attacked him, to the applause of those "behind the camera."

Shortly afterward, My slave sat in My lap in the den as W/we returned to eBay, to post some very positive feedback for the seller and to see if other videotapes in the "game show" series were being offered.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,914 Followers