Games

Story Info
She finally lets him have his way, on his terms.
1.2k words
3.43
23.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In and out, in and out, he was too excited in his mind, perhaps it was the anticipation that made his mind go as deep into the moment as his dick was inside her, her eyes were shut and her mouth was open just enough to let out deep breaths of excitement. He held tight to her ass as he admired it's round full heart shape and the way it met the arched small of her back as he thrusted in and out of her from behind, he couldn't help but watch himself going in and out of her wet pussy. While pushing deep into her tightened warm pink treasure, He leaned forward and placed kisses on the back of her neck to assure her that he was still there with her and not completely lost in the moment, she bit lightly on his forearm as she held it tight with her hand.

He pumped harder behind her, and she began to shake as her pussy tightened and she orgasmed for the third time. This was enough to give him the same shiver, as he pulled out and spilled warm cum across her ass and back, with her hair a mess and her back still warm she began to recall the events that led to this moment. . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"I think that's too tight." Ty said, as he loosened the necktie that was tied in a blindold's fashion across Alice's eyes. She had only been in the door 5 minutes, after removing her coat, the only thing she could remember seeing was Ty's devious eyes as he looked her up and down. She was wearing a satin nighty that appeared maroon under the glow of several types of scented candles. He led the curious blindolded woman to the bed. Ty and Alice had made a deal in Ty's favor. As revenge for the games he had endured at Alice's hands, Ty was given one night to play his own games, he could pick the environment, the terms, what would be worn, the positions, and how many orgasms Alice would get. He was even able to pick the safeword she could use if she wanted to stop.

Standing behind her with his boxers rubbing smoothly against her nighty's material, Ty moved Alice's hair to undo the string around her neck and let her nighty drop to her heels. He turned her around and pushed her backwards onto the bed. In a stern voice, Ty asked Alice "Have you ever played hot and cold?".

With a smile Alice shook her head no, he smirked at the answer and went to the kitchen. Ty returned with two small cups and sat them down quietly. The contents of one cup was pre-heated water he had let cool from a boil, while the other was ice water he had let melt. He ran his tongue down Alice's body, from neck, to chest, to belly ring, while he dipped his finger in the hot water and circled the nipple of her left breast, he watched her chest rise with breath, he then stuck his finger in the cold water and ran it across the nipple of her right breast, as he not only heard her breath deep, but felt her nipple harden beneath his finger.

Ty variated temperatures for each nipple, and ran his fingers across her lips with hot or cold fingers until her senses were so misled that she became wet from confusion. Alice began to touch herself and he continued, he took a piece of ice and ran it across her breasts and stomach, she took a deep breath in, Ty asked the obvious question "Too Cold?" She nodded and affirmed it. With ice water still shining across her skin, he took the burning candle and dripped candle wax on the wet spots, she gripped the sheets and bit her lip as the sensations of the hot wax and cold ice ran through her body together, he then ran ice across these areas again.

When he finished she had rubbed her own glittering skin, almost surprised to feel temperatures normally as she once did. Looking at her body he asked her, "Have you ever played frozen grapes?"

With an entertained but confused expression, Alice answered no. Approaching her with a bag of frozen grapes, he removed her pantees and told her stick her tongue out, she hesitated, but did so, he placed a grape on her tongue to feed to her, she closed her mouth over it, as she finished the frozen grape, he moved another grape across her clit and she shivered as he pushed it inside her pussy. He began to stroke her clit with his tongue, feeling the cold rising from the grape inside her pussy. He held her breasts in his hands and licked wildly between her legs as her hand pushed against the headboard, her pussy grew warm under his tongue, and as he rubbed her clit with his thumb, she shook and followed his mouth with her body, he could taste the grape accompanied by her body's juices, telling him that the grape had melted and busted, she had came as well. With his tongue and finger he removed the grape and placed it in his mouth, with his lips now on hers, she opened her mouth to bite off a peice of the grape that was in between his teeth, breathing with sighs she chewed and smiled, he did the same. "Have you ever played what's in my mouth?"

She laughed, and again, replied "No". He grabbed her hand stood her up, kissed her lips lightly and pushed the blindfolded Alice to her knees, directing her to put her hands behind her back and say "ahhh!". She did so, still shaking from her last orgasm. He lowered his satin boxers and put himself into her mouth, she licked it gently and took in what she could, now using her hands she moved her head mixing slow and fast paces as he closed his eyes and hung his head backwards in disbelief. She licked all of him until he pulled away feeling he would explode.

Ty grabbed her hair and pulled her up to meet him, after finally removing the blindfold, he looked Alice in the eye and pushed her backwards onto the bed once again, he stood next to the edge of the bed, raised her legs pointing them towards the ceiling, and laid them over his right shoulder, he put himself inside and fucked her wet center at a fast pace while she moaned loudly and covered her face with a pillow and bit it to muffle herself. He continued to plunge deep in a circular motion until Alice grabbed her thighs, her body stiffened and her breath escaped as she shook and moved herself closer so that his dick was as deep as possible. Without giving her time to rest, he turned her sexy body over, grabbed her ass pushed into her pussy from behind. . .