Games Lead to Discovery

Story Info
Mild play turns into something else.
3k words
3.95
139k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

wanted to try something new then just the romantic style that I do.

----------------------- -------------------------

It was a standard evening in the neighborhood; nothing seemed out of place in this picture perfect suburb, but all was not as it seemed to be. Chris lived in a small one story home that had a good sized basement where his sister Jessie crashed from time to time. Chris never went down into the basement because he figured since his sister basically lived down there that it was as much her own house then his basement never went down unless he was invited, but there was a secret that the siblings shared and that was that his sister was a masochist and her brother was a sadist and they released it freely on each other, but it never got out of hand or to far into the "scene". Sure there was a little bondage and spanking every now and then but nothing really taboo ever happened, but what Chris didn't know was that his devious little sister had something planned tonight to change all that.

When Chris got home he noticed that his sister's car was in the driveway and he figured that she just went and crashed down in her little hideaway but when he opened the door he saw his sister standing there in a lace bra and boy shorts, he stared at her 5'4 frame holding up a 120lbs of sheer nymphomania that was his brunette sister and he could see a devious look in her deep brown eyes. "Hurry up and close the door Chris." She said and bent over the couch and waved her ass in the air.

Chris quickly shut the door and locked it. Now Chris was a bit taller than his sister at 5'6 and 175 he out sized her and out weighted her. He ran his hand through his short dirty blond hair and walked over to her and roughly squeezed her ass as she let out a happy moan and backed her ass into his hand.

"Why this all of a sudden Jessie?" He asked as he continued to squeeze her ass and gave it a firm slap as he waited for her answer.

Instead of an answer what he got was his sister tackling him to the ground and pinning him by the shoulders and planting a deep kiss on his lips and stared into his eyes, "I've been a naughty girl and I need to be punished brother."

Chris smiled and quickly flipped positions and had his sister pinned below him and he slowly moved his hand down to her breasts, "Now what makes you say you've been a naughty girl?" he asked.

"I...I told mom about what we do." She spoke under her voice as she watched his hand venture to her breasts then back up.

Chris pressed harder down on her shoulders and started to dig his nails into her tender skin and she let out a soft moan from the pain and she started to squirm and free herself, "And where do you think you're going, you really do need to be punished." He spoke softly as he pinched her nipples through the fabric of her bra.

Jessie arched her back as Chris pinched her sensitive nipples through the lace fabric. She tried to get back at him by thrusting her hips and grinding herself against him but he just shook his head and twisted her nipples harder and kept pinching. She let out a sharp moan and kept trying to get out of his grip.

"How come nothing works on you?!" she arched her back in a sharp moan as he tugged on her stiff nipples.

Chris laughed and kept going, "Because there is only one thing that can really get me." He said and smiled. Jessie let out another sharp moan as he continued to tug on them, "Tell me!" she screamed and started rubbing her thighs together and leaving a small damp spot on the rug.

He shook his head and bit down on her neck which sent waves of please mixed with the pain being inflicted on her nipples and she finally got her hands free and started to faintly claw at her brother's chest. Chris smiled and pulled the handcuffs out of his back pocket and over powered her with ease and flipped her onto her stomach and cuffed her arms. Jessie grinned and thought that it was about time he got into the sprite of things. Chris turned her back over and ran his hand down her chest and slowly outlined every curve of her breasts and hooked his finger under her panties and softly tugged.

Jessie's hips ground against his hand as she moaned softly, "Mmm looks like you want something...why don't you free me then." She said with a lustful look in her eyes.

Christ just chuckled and shook his head and picked her up, "It's time for your punishment." He said in a stern voice as she got up reluctantly.

When Jessie got up she grinned and made a shocked face and spoke sarcastically, "Oh no punishment, however shall I love."

She started to wiggle her ass but it was soon stopped when Chris pick her up in a fireman's carry and took her room which had all the restraints in it and taking one limb at time he chained her to the shackles on the wall. "It's gonna be much worse than just a quick spanking." He said and pulled out a very sharp blade from the table next to the stocks.

Her eyes gleamed when she saw the blade and realized that is was going a bit further than she had expected it would, "What....What are you planning to do with that?" there was a slight scared tone to her voice but at the same time you could hear anticipation for what might be to come.

Chris smiled and cut her bra straps and threw the bra the floor and then carefully took the blade and put the cold metal blade in between her legs and gently cut a slice in her panties from the end of her pussy past her clit and ripped them to allow good access to her clit. Chris had to let out a small laugh when he looked at the blade and saw streaks of liquid on it, "My my my, the nipple play and the blade really made you horny didn't it." He reached over to another drawer and pulled out two metal vibrating bullets and turned them on then taped them directly to both of her already sensitive nipples.

Jessie moaned deeply as the mixture of her still sore nipples and the pleasure of the vibration sent shivers down her body and she pulled at the restraints as body started to squirm. Chris smiled and got another one out that was remote controlled and he taped it right on her clit.

He looked her right in the eye and asked softly as his fingers were ready to send it to full, "Do you want me to turn it on?"

Jessie immediately shook her head and moaned, "No please! I'll do anything; just don't turn it on please!"

As she begged Chris cupped his hand around his ear and leaned in, "What was that? You said turn it on full? Alright then!" he said with a small laugh.

His fingers quickly switched the bullet to full and Jessie's body started to spasm at the amount of pleasure that was coursing through her body, she tried to close her legs on the toy to stop it but it was useless for her to do anything against it. As the pleasure was going through out her body Chris brought back the knife and placed the flat of the blade on her tender globs and traced an outline around them.

"It would be a shame to scar up this perfect skin wouldn't it." He ran the edge very carefully around the areola.

Jessie's head shot up and shook wildly, "Please brother anything but that, I'm not joking, you can do anything just don't cut me!"

Chris nodded and put the knife away at his sister's request and proceeded to pull on the bullet that was attached to her clit. He put his hand around her throat and added pressure as he slide his tongue into her mouth as he tugged on her clit. Her whole body was racked with pain and pleasure that her brain just couldn't process it all.

"I'm gonna cum!" She screeched through the choking and tugging as her whole body convulsed and she went stiff as she squirted down her leg.

Chris smiled and turned off the bullets and quickly ripped them off and dropped to his knees and eagerly licked up his sisters sweet juices and trailed his tongue all the way up to her gleaming pussy and slowly licked and sucked on her sensitive clit.

"No!! You're gonna make me cum again!!" She moaned loudly as her brother was bringing her to another climax.

Chris kept licking and moved to her lips and slowly invaded her tight warm hole with is tongue and started to wiggle it around in her pussy as he used his thumb to stimulate her clit, "I want to taste you, cum in my mouth Jessie."

She kept pulling harder and harder against the restraints, she wanted so badly to escape his torturous touch, "Don't say such things!!" she let out a shrill moan as he whole body tensed up again and she came for a second time. Jessie's head dropped and she went limp.

Chris smiled and slowly unchained her from the bottom then the top and caught her when she fell forward as he body was like a rag doll from her heightened state of ecstasy and set her on the bed and gently slapped her face to bring her to, "Want to rest?" he asked as he stared into her glazed eyes. He gave her a tender kiss and pulled the hair out of her face.

She smiled lightly at the tender kiss, her body still felt weak but she wasn't nearly done. She had yet to taste her own brother and a smirk began to grown on her lips, "Not yet" she said tiredly and placed a hand on his chest and pushed him down onto his back and started trailing kisses from the side of his lips down his neck all the way to the base of his cock and trailed her tongue along the underside of his rock hard shaft before taking his throbbing tenderly between her lips.

Chris let out a deep moan as his cock jumped a little at the sudden warmth around the head of his cock and he softly stroked her hair, "Your mouth is so warm..."his words where so soft that they were lost in the air before they ever came out. Jessie made a purring sound which sent vibrations through his cock as she slide the tip of her tongue along the slit of his cock and slowly taking all seven inches deeper into her mouth and gagging as it reached a certain point as her hands gently massaged his inner thighs.

His back arched at the feeling of her mouth around his cock and he lout out a loud moan and took a fistful of sheets as his eyes rolled back, "Oh god...your mouth is so amazing!" he couldn't believe the tenderness his sister was taking with him after what he had just put her through.

She grinned slightly as her mouth continued working his cock slowly in her mouth; she wouldn't forgive him for the torture he put her through even if it was amazing. But she knew that by taking it nice and slow on his cock that it was torture enough for him, her tongue gently slithered along the underside of his cock and pressed against the pulsating vein as her hands crawled up and grazed across his balls be she gripped them firmly and sent a sharp pain through his whole body.

Chris cringed in pain and pleasure at the same time, his brain couldn't decide which one to focus on more but what it did know was that it had to take control of this situation. He quickly shot up and pinned her down onto her back and straddled her chest and started to quickly thrust into her mouth. She gagged as he pressed his cock to the back of her throat so violently that tears began to form in her eyes but every now and then she grazed his cock with her teeth to add pain to him.

With the mixture of her throat closing around his cock and her teeth running along his cock he just couldn't handle it anymore, he grabbed the back of her head and let out a loud moan as he buried his cock in the back of her throat and started to cum. She had no other choice but to swallow it all as it went down her throat and as he finished and pulled out of her mouth she flicked her tongue along the sensitive head of his cock. He laid back his cock still rock hard and grabbed the collar that she kept on her stand by her bed put it around her neck then grabbed the leash.

He gave it a good tug and she jolted forward towards him, "You better make sure my cock is well taken care of." He said and slapped her ass.

As she was jolted forward she grabbed onto his cock and slowly started stroking it, "I'll enjoy taking care good care of it." She said and grabbed a condom and put it on him then straddled his lap and went to lower her pussy onto his cock but he pulled the leash again and brought her towards him and the tip went into her ass and she jumped and jolted backward, "No!"

Chris glared at her and twisted the leash around his hand to pull it tighter, "I know you did not just say no to me." He said in a stern voice and put his hand on her shoulder and forced her down onto his cock and it slowly started to go into her ass.

Jessie tried to fight it but her brother over powered her and the head of his cock went into her ass as she cringed in pain as it was slowly going into her virgin ass, "It hurts a lot! Please take it out, Please!" she begged as tears started to roll down her face.

He shook his head and slammed her down on his cock which sent his cock all the way into her ass and he moaned deeply, "My fucking god, it's so damn tight and warm!"

Her head dropped as tears landed on her brother's stomach and she shook her head, "Your horrible brother....." her words trailed off as he started moving his hips and slowly thrusting in and out of her tight ass as little trails of blood ran down the condom.

Chris turned her around so she wasn't facing him while still in her ass which made her scream in terrible pain and he got up and put her on her hands and knees and started to thrust faster and harder into her ass, "Oh yes...this is the hole I'm going to use from now on...it's much better than your pussy!" he moaned deeply and ignored the sobs coming from his sister.

She just laid there taking her brothers punishment until her mind started to betray her and she soon found her hand rubbing her clit and her sobs turned into deep moans and she found herself pushing back onto her brothers cock. "It's....starting to feel really good..." she said quietly as she continued to rub her clit.

He moaned deeply and thrusted faster as his sister started to get into it, "My god, you're a little anal whore sis." He said and squeezed her nipples as he kept thrusting as hard as possible into her ass, "Shit your ass is gonna make me cum sis."

Jessie let out a shriek as her brother pinched her nipples and she nodded, "Yes! I'm a whore and I want you to cum in my ass!" she continued rubbing her clit then felt a sudden emptiness in her ass and when she looked over her shoulder her brother had quickly removed the condom and then thrusted back into her stretched out ass, "Fuck yes brother!!"

The minute he trusted back in he felt his sister convulse as she came again and her ass gripped tight on his cock and let out a deep husky moan and leaned forward as she shot his hot cum into her ass, "I'm coming!" her ass was so tight that he couldn't move and he felt her muscles milking his cock for every little bit of his seed that it could get.

She let out a loud moan in return as she felt an immense warmth in her ass as well as between her legs and she felt her juices leak out and then she heard a slight pop as her brother pulled his cock out of her ass and she leaned back against her brother who was now laying against her head board and she cuddled against him and blushed deeply, "I....I want to do that again brother....." she said quietly without looking up at him.

He put his arms around her and kissed the top of her head, "you want to do what again?" he asked even though he already knew the answer he just wanted to hear his sister say it.

Jessie blushed deeply and nodded, "You know already brother." She said quietly.

Chris shook his head, "I want to hear you say it." He said with a smile.

She looked up at him and put his hand under her chin and was blushing deeply and said quietly, "I want you to fuck me in the ass again brother....I....I liked it." She said and quickly turned her head away completely embarrassed.

He smiled and kissed the top of her head, "You got it Jessie." He said and hugged her tight.