Games People Play

Story Info
Long distance love.
4.6k words
4.33
30.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm at the airport waiting . . . waiting. And as I do so, my mind wanders off.

She came loudly. I loved it when she came. She was so alive and it burst forth from her like a broken damn . . . but this time it was different . . .

The first time she ever came with a man was almost two years ago. I hadn't seen her in more than fifteen years and in that time she had gotten married and had two kids. When I last saw her - in HS - she was a girl of fifteen. She had a beautiful face, the most captivating eyes and an unmatched depth of character. She also had a look. You could always tell what she was thinking, or desirous of. It was her attitude and beautiful face that first caught my eye. And I fell in love with her then, and I am in love with her now.

But it wasn't to be then - maybe not even now - but, we will forever be linked as lovers. Then and now.

As I said, I hadn't seen her in a very long time. We were going to have a reunion of sorts in Las Vegas. Periodically a group of us that went to HS got together and had reunions. We went to a school overseas and it wasn't exclusive to any one class, so it couldn't be classified as a class renion; but, rather a school reunion. This time it was to be in Vegas.

We had been out of touch for a long time. I didn't know where she was. What her situation was. How she felt. Nothing. And then news came to me about the reunion, and she was in charge of data gathering.

It started off innocently enough. I asked past mutual friends about her. How's she doing? What's her situation? What does she look like? Is she happy? Etc.,

What I heard was discouraging to say the least: She was happily married. Two kids, and being a mother had been good to her. The Titty-Fairy had shown up and left her more than happy. In essence, she was everything I could have hoped she would have been with me. . . but she wasn't.

Eventually, she and I got back in touch. It started off with the misfired email or two. And then we became reacquainted over IM. It was awkward at first. Why did I leave like I did? What did she do wrong? Why did I never write? Please come to the reunion . . . I'll make it worth your while . . .

It was the last that caught my attention. What could she have meant? Over the months prior to the reunion I discovered her meaning.

It turns out, that oft times, those who look from the outside, never really get a clear idea of the true situation. She was in a horrible relationship. True he mad tons of money, and she was never in wont for anything material. But she was terribly unhappy. He was abusive to her in the worst of ways. Sexually, emotionally, and worst of all he had destroyed the person that she was. From what she told me, and I heard from other sources, he was a good O'l Boy from Arkansas, who was as redneck as they come, but with money. So instead of an aluminum John Boat to go fishing in . . he had the latest and greatest. Instead of taking the trailer to a race, he flew himself. Big ol house, on a big ol mountain and the kids and trophy wife were stuck up there. To take out, and show off to his friends, to impress. And he cheated on her. She knew of only one or two times. But where there is smoke, there is fire and I know people like him: Once a cheater, always a cheater. It wasn't a question of sexual need, or desire, but the power that he thought it brought him. It was a question of control.

All of this information came out over time. All I knew then, was that she was miserable. And three weeks before the reunion, she showed up at my proverbial front door.

She called and told me to pick her up at the airport for my birthday. And what a bday it was. I was more than a little skeptical about her showing up. I thought it was a ruse, or a ploy. A scheme to get back at the man she thought had wronged her years ago. But it turned out to be something so much more.

She showed up. A little late, but she was there. And she was a vision of beauty. Short blonde hair. Deep dark tan, and yes, the Chest-Fairy had been kind to her. When I first saw her, the love I had for her was forever confirmed and when I looked into her beautiful eyes: I saw everything I felt reflected in them.

It was a wonderful five days she spent with me. She said that the past few months had been terrible and she had filed for divorce. He had been fucking the secretary and she was done with it. IF she would have brought the kids, she would have stayed forever: And been welcomed.

Did we have sex? Did we ever! The first night together was a night to remember. She had only had sex with two men before me, and neither of them thought much of including a partner. I did. I viewed it as sharing myself, and of giving and recieiving, not taking. So we made love. We fucked and we had sex. All of them and none at the same time.

As I said, I loved to hear her come. And come she did. I remember the first time she came on my cock. She told me, as she was still trembling with mini-orgasms: "I just came on your big dick . . ." And then she pulled me down to kiss me deeply and I started to fuck her. Not make love to her: I fucked her. I wanted her to keep coming on my cock, and at that point it didn't matter if I ever came inside of her. She came and she came and came. So much so that she asked me to stop for a while. In all, I came four times that night. She . . . I don't know, and I'm sure that she has no idea either. Fifteen years was a long time and we tried to catch up in one night.

Her trip up there wasn't just a trip of sexual wonders . . . But of getting to know one another again. We caught up, and she opened up to me. Her marriage was a shambles and he was brutal. A cheater, and he thought that a woman's pussy was simply a place to whack off inside of: Wham bam thank you mam, now roll over, sleep in the wet spot, and get me a beer while you're at it.

She also told me that she had never had an orgasm with him. Never. Not while he ate her, which he hadn't done in over five years, not while he fucked her. She felt like she was just another toy of his. To be used and left where it dropped when used. She had turned to vibrators to get herself off. She had a collection. Her favorite was the bunny. Looking into my eyes, she told me she would have to get a new one now. A big one, so that she could always remember me.

The morning she left, we made love. After she had come many times, I looked into her eyes and asked her if she wanted to try something new. In between half breaths, she nooded. So I asked her to look into my eyes and watch me come. When I did, it triggered her orgasm, and what we both saw was . . . magical, and personal beyond belief. But most of all it was true . . .

When she left, later that morning, I was sure we were going to be together for the rest of our lives . . . Sometimes . . . things are not always as they seem . . .

I moved to Flordia. In part because I needed a change of scenery, in part because I wanted to be closer to her. In the first six months I was here, I visited her regularly. Everytime was better. Everytime, I felt more in love .. . but something was missing. She wasn't coming to visit me. There were signs. She was going to do the right thing and stay with him: For the children's sake. Not one to destroy a happy household, or one which is at least trying to be that way: I left her alone.

The following Valentine's day, I got a tape in the mail. It had no return address, but I knew. She had made a tape for me.

I watched as she stripped for me. As she ran her hands over her luscious body and pulled on her huge nipples. I watched mesmerized as she put her fingers in her recently shaved cunt, and plunged them in and out. She introduced the Bunny to me. And I watched as she came all over it. And for the finale she took out the Big Guy. It was huge, and she said it reminded her so much of me, that she saved it for special occassions. When she couldn't live without my touch any more.

I watched in awe, as she lowered herself down on it, and she rode my vicarious cock. She came on it again and again. As she did so, she sucked her fingers, her nipples and occassionaly took it out, and sucked the juices off of it as well. When she came the last time, she looked deep into the camera, and I saw her soul. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. There she was, in their bed, where they sleep, fuck, and where their kids had been concieved . . and she was fucking herself and sharing it with me. I can't tell you how many times I watched the tape, or how many times I came with her. But I did, and I still do.

As I watched it, I knew this was an act of longing, of desire and a scream for help all at the same time. A few days later, the phone calls started . . .

What cha doing? That was the way they always started. She has the cutest little Arkansas accent. One that she didn't have when I knew her in our mutual past lives, but one which I cannot ever remember her not having.

It started off simple enough. Catching up again. She was still desirous of a life with me, but the realities of her life were making it difficult. She was trying to make it work. But it wasn't going to, and she had finally realized that what was best for her kids, was that she was happy. Therefore, she was going to leave it all. Her lawyer was asking her to wait it out until after a big land deal went through, and then she could really take him to the cleaners . . . fucking laywers!!

So that's how it started again. Simple phone calls. Leading to emails, and IM's and finally phone sex. I had never had phone sex before. I always thought it odd, and somehow beneath my dignity. Afterall, coming was either something you did with somone, or completely alone, no?

My views on that have changed over time. At first I would listen to her get herself off. Then I would take charge and tell her what to do. What I was doing to her. What I wanted her to do to me. What we were doing . . and then I would listen to her come. ONe thing led to another, and finally she got me to come as well. It was powerful and intoxicating . . and in her mind it was safe.

One day, about two weeks ago I got an odd call from her. There was another reunion coming up and she was going to come. It was close to where I was, and she was coming to stay with me during it. But she started to cry. It was then, that her defenses broke down and I got an interesting story.

It seems that he knew about her trip to see me for my bday. Not only that, but he got off on the fact that she had fucked me. And was amazed that she came on my cock. So much so, that he stopped having conventional sex with her. The only way he could come was if she started to describe to him how I was. How I was built. How I fucked her. How big my cock was . . etc.,

I was mesmerized, angry, amazed, ashamed . . all of them at the same time. Then she dropped the bomb. He knew about her coming down to the reunion and he was going to allow her to go: On one condition . . . We were to have phone sex, with him in the room, and I wasn't supposed to know about it.

She wanted to see me so bad. She needed to see me. But she didn't know what to do? What to do? That was the question . . .

It took me a couple of days to formulate a plan. And formulate one I did. I figured that he was a controller. This was a way to gain control of a situation, over which he had no control. And what was worse, he was trying to make her understand that no matter what she did: It was because he let her.

With that in mind, I told her I would do it; but, I would be in control.

When the call came, I was ready. Or at least I thought I was. I had a plan, but do plans always work? We would see. . .

Whatcha doing? She asked . . . and it started.

She had told me before that it would just be her on the phone, so we could talk, but he was going to watch.

Is he there? I asked . . .

Yes . . .

Good. Are you ready?

There was a long pause, before she let out a stuttered breath and softly said: Yes.

I told her to take get undressed for me. And to desribe her body to me as she did it.

I'm wearing the out fit that you liked so much . . .

Which one?

The black corset with the white thigh high stockings . . .

The one you wore last time I was in LR? He didn't know that I had been to Ark, and I knew that it would excite her to know that we were talking about something like that in front of him . . . secrets, secrets, and games . . .

Yes . . . that one.

Panties?

G string . . . black.

Are you standing or sitting? Where is he?

Sitting . . . Corner.

Stand and take off your panties. Sniff them and tell me what you smell?

I smell my pussy. It's so wet for you . . .

Do you like the smell?

Yes. . .

Do you wish I was there to smell you? To taste you?

Yes . . .

Then tell me. . .

I wish you were here to smell me. To see how wet I am. How much I need you . . .

Good. Now throw your panties at him.

I could see the jackass sitting in the corner - dick in hand - startled as his wife threw her panties - panties which he had bought her, but she had never worn for him - at him. I could see him pick them up and smell them and wrap them around his little dick.

No lay on the bed. Do you have your toys out?

Yes. . .

Which ones?

The Big Guy, Bunny and the little one.

Good. . . .I want you to run your hands over your body and tell me what you're doing, where your hands are, and how much you wish it was me.

Deep breath . . .Ok . . . I'm running my hand up and down my leg . . .

Don't touch your pussy . . . not yet.

I'm not . . . Across my belly . . . Up to my chest . . .

Tell me about your nipples. Are the crunchberries hard?

Yes . . . very.

Call them that . . .

Yes . . . the crunchberries are hard . . .and they miss you.

Take one of them into your mouth. Suck on it. I want to hear it.

I could hear her sucking on her own tits. Back and forth between them. More than that, faintly I could hear a soft moan in the back ground . . . Hold ON I thought, you bastard, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Take out the little guy. Turn it on and run it across your body.

I heard a slight hum start . . .

Hmmmm

How does it feel?

Good . . . real good.

Do you remember that time, by the side of the road. We were in sight of everyone, and I had you bent over the hood of my car?

Yes . . .

Tell me about it . . . close your eyes and describe it to me . . .

It was after you had shown up to town . . . We were just outside of LR and you stopped the car at a rest area. It as late at night and the only other cars on the Highway were trucks . . .

What happened?

You took me outside . . . Raised my skirt . . . pulled down my panties and fucked me on top of the car . . .

In the background I heard a moan.

Then what?

No. . . I can't . . .

Then what?

No . . . Please . . .

Stop playing with the little guy. Take the big guy out, and put it into your pussy . .

I heard her comply. She took a sharp intake of breath as the Big Guy invaded her pussy . . .

Just once. Now take it out, and suck on it.

I listened as she disobeyed and shoved it back into her pussy a few more times before she started sucking on it.

The I said again: Then what?

When you came . . . You pulled your big cock out . . . .

She was really getting into sucking on the Big Guy now.

And?

And you came all over my face . . .

And?

And I cleaned your cock off . . . I sucked our juices off your cock and drank it up.

I could only imagine him sitting there now. The realization that his wife had let me come on her face, and that she had cleaned my cock off, when in all the years of marriage she had never once fellated him. There was more to come. . .

Up until now, he was a bystander, now he was going to be a humiliated toy, for she and I to play with.

Sit up on the edge of the bed.

I could hear her moving.

Motion for him to come stand in front of you.

No . . .

Yes

But . . .

Don't ask . . .

I could hear something said, but didn't catch the words.

Is he there?

Yes . . .

Is his little dick hard?

Yes . . .

Look into his eyes as you suck on the big guy in front of him.

I could hear her sucking on it, and could imagine the sight it must have been for him. I had seen her mouth full of cock. He hadn't.

Describe my cock to him. Tell him how much you love to suck it and why.

Your cock's huge . . . I don't know how long . . . but bigger is better . . .

slurp . . . slurp . . .The head is bigger than the rest . . . and you have a bump on your sack . . .

Tell me how I like for you to suck my cock.

You like it when I kiss it first . . . run my tongue up and down it . . . You like it when I kiss and lick your balls . . . and put them totally into my mouth . . . You like it when I slowly sink down on your shaft . . . I can't take the whole thing . . . but you like it when I try . . .

Is he stroking his cock?

Yes . . .

How wet is your pussy?

I'm SO fucking wet . . .

Do you want to suck my cock now?

YES . . . I want to suck your cock . . . right now: I need to suck your cock . . .

Slurp . . . slurp . . . slurp . . .

Take the Bunny and put it in your pussy . . .

Pop . . .

Lay on your side, facing him put his hand on the Bunny. Make him fuck you with it.

No . . .

Yes . . . Do it . . Make him fuck you . . . think of how good it will feel to have me inside of you . . Think of you and I . . . he isn't even there .. . he's just another toy for us to play with . . .

A deep intake of breath . . . she's done it.

Are you laying on your side? Are you ready? How does the Bunny feel?

It feels good . . . really good.

Good . . . Now I want you to him about the time that you went with him to that gun show, and I was there and you sucked me off in the parking lot . . .

No . . .

Do it!

Do you remember that gunshow we went to last Oct? He was there . . . Do you remember how I felt bad . . . and had to go out to the car for a while . . . He was in the parking lot . . .

Tell him what you did to me.

He was there . . . I got into his car and he drove me around town . . . and I sucked him off.

I heard and audible groan.

I sucked on his big . . . fat . . . dick. . . .

Stroke his cock.

WHAT?!?

Stroke his cock as you tell him about sucking me off.

ok . . .His cock's bigger than yours . . . Almost twice the size . . . and it barely fits in my mouth . . .he comes so much more . . .

While she was telling him, she was sucking on the Big Guy . . .

Suck his cock now . . .She didn't even hesitate . . in her mind she saw my cock . . it was my cock she was sucking.

I could only imagine his wonder as his wife of all those years finally sucked his cock. It was good . . I know, I heard the entire thing.

She would go back and forth between the Big Guy and his puny little dick. She was telling him things like, if your cock was as big as his . . . IF you tasted as good as him . . .You KNOW this will never happen again . . .

I could hear he was close to coming, but I had other things in mind.

Get up on your hands and knees . . .

I heard the movement.

DON'T Come until I tell you to . . .I heard her command him. That's my girl!

Take out Bunny, face away from him . . . put your pussy right in front of his cock . . . Fuck yourself with the Big Guy . . and suck on the Bunny . . .

I could hear her fucking herself . . . .It sounded like music to my ears . . her soft moans were mixed with his loud groans . . . I could tell she was getting close . . . so was I.

Now came the finale . . .

Reach back and put his cock inside of you.

No . . . Not that . . . Anything but that . . .

HONEY, Listen . . . In your mind it will be me fucking you . . . You will feel me . . . I will be inside of you . . . YOu will come all over my big dick . . . I will be the one coming inside of you . . .

12