Games People Play

Story Info
Limo driver receives a special tip.
1.7k words
4.13
44.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Todd T
Todd T
2 Followers

I have a part-time job with a limo company. It's an easy way to pick up some extra cash, and it's not exactly "brain surgery" if you know what I mean.

I should have been keeping some notes on some of the things that have happened, over the years. But, I DO remember one particular passenger, as if it just happened yesterday. Oh, wait---it DID happen just yesterday!

I had one of the 11-passenger vans, since I just got back from driving a family of six people home. The dispatcher asked if I would do one more trip, before I called it a day. I agreed, and headed back to the airport, to pick-up my passenger.

Now, I've seen a lot of people at the airport---all shapes and sizes. But, when "she" approached my van I was speechless. I was without speech. She was young, tall, blonde, and pretty. And, as the dispatcher opened the door to my van, I also noticed she was wearing a short denim skirt. I notice things like that, because I'm a "leg" man.

She only had a small overnight bag with her which she placed on the floor of the van, next to my seat. She then sat down in the bench seat directly behind me, so when I glanced in the mirror I could see her face.

I usually don't talk a lot to my passengers, unless they seem to be in the mood to talk. But, I had to find out where we were going, since the dispatcher failed to tell me!

"Hi" I said. "I'm Todd. Where are we going today?"

"Well, I need to get back to Cleremont College" she stated. "Daddy already paid for the ride, including your tip."

"Okay. Cleremont College it is" I said, sounding just a little too cheerful. "It should take about an hour, so just relax. I have a couple CD's up here, if you want some music."

I headed down the Interstate and blended into traffic. I sneaked a couple of glances in the mirror at her.....She had the biggest brown eyes I have ever seen. Quite a lovely college girl.

"Hey, Todd, is it okay if I sit up there and look at your CD's?" Before I could answer she was climbing into the seat next to me. Now, since we were travelling 70 miles per hour on an interstate highway I couldn't take my eyes off the road for too long. But, I did get a good glance of her, as she made her way up front. Her skirt wasn't a problem for her at all----she simply hiked it up a little, holding it with her right hand and placed her left hand on my shoulder, for balance. She finally plopped down on the seat and exclaimed "Whew. Made it. That was tricky."

So, now, in the past 30 seconds, I've seen a lot of her tan legs and thighs. I've seen that she has dark panties on, maybe dark blue or black. My mind is racing like crazy, with thoughts of this beautiful young coed in the front seat of my van. And, as I glance down at the speedometer, I discover I am now going 85 miles per hour!

Whoa, Todd...Easy does it...I back it down to 65 and set the cruise control.

"Wow," she says. "I love Tom Petty. Can we listen to this?" Naturally, I do ANYTHING for my customers, so I put the CD in. The next 10 minutes go by in silence, with only Tom singing about his house burning down, and that he wouldn't back down, any longer.

Finally, she broke the silence. "I'm bored. Will you play a game with me?"

"Sure," I said. "But, what's your name, anyway? We still have 45 minutes to go, and I want to know who I'm playing with."

"I'm Gina. I'm in grad school at Cleremont, almost finished"

"Okay, Gina. What game do you want to play?"

"Well," she started, "It's kind of like Truth or Dare. But I simply call it 'I Dare Ya'. I start first, okay?"

"Okay" I blurted out. Great, Todd. Witty response.

"Hmmm...Let's see..I dare ya to tell me when the last time you had sex was."

Wow, I thought to myself. I think I'm going to like this game. "I had sex, let me think, it was four years ago, on a Tuesday."

(Hey...humor is my middle name.)

Gina then leaned over and gave me a punch in my right arm. "Oh, you liar....I'm sure you've had sex more recently than that! But, for not answering the question correctly, I get to ask you a bonus question. Okay. When was the last time you masturbated?"

I wasn't sure this was happening to me. I'm in a van traveling at 65 miles per hour, and a pretty young thing is asking me about my masturbation frequencies. But, I DID agree to play the game. "Well, I had the urge this morning, actually, as I was waking up. So, to answer your question, Gina, I masturbated last approximately 10 hours ago." I looked over at her, and she was smiling at me. Oh, my.

"Okay, it's my turn" I said. "Gina, I dare ya to tell me if you're ever had sex in a car, while it was moving."

"Well, Todd, you catch on to my game quickly. Well, I've given a guy a blowjob while he was driving, if that qualifies as sex. He said it was the best one he ever had. The bumps in the road helped make him climax with a rush. Okay, it's my turn. Let's turn it up a notch, shall we?"

I looked over at Gina, and she was turning in her seat, so she was facing me. Again, I had a nice view of her legs, and her panties. What color are those, anyway, I thought to myself.

"Okay, Todd. I dare you to unzip your pants and take out your penis." I managed to say a few words, that only dogs could understand. But, then Gina scooted to the edge of her seat and before I knew it, both of her hands were on my pants. "Oh, silly me," she said. "You can't unzip and drive, now can you? I'll help you." Gina then had my belt unbuckled and my zipper down, before I could say a word. Not that I could talk. I was without speech, again.

"Do you have a name for it" Gina asked? "Let's call him Little Todd. Come out and play, Little Todd. Gina wants to hold you." She had my cock out of my pants and in her hand. Little Todd was showing signs of life. "Now be careful, Todd. Daddy will be mad if you cause an accident and make me late for class." Sure. Like it's not hard to drive 65 miles per hour with a beautiful blonde college student holding on to your cock. Happens all the time. Piece of cake.

My life suddenly flashed in front of my eyes. Actually, it was the Exit sign for the college....I had to get off the highway in three miles.

"Damm, Todd, you drive too fast. We're almost at school. Let's go to the 'speed round'. Todd, I dare you to reach over and touch my pussy." With that, Gina sat on the edge of her seat, still facing me. I reached over and found her thigh, and started working my way up. Gina told me to wait, and slid off her panties. Blue. Royal blue.

Gina then took my hand and guided it right for her moist, hairless pussy. "Go ahead, Todd. It's okay" I needed no further prodding, so I inserted one finger and found it to be very wet.

I managed to exit the highway, no thanks to Little Todd, who was still hanging out of my pants, and to my first finger, inserted snugly in Gina's young pussy.

"Um, Gina. It's my turn, I think." Stupid, stupid. Who cares about the game,now, you jerk. Todd, you are clueless, sometimes....

"Okay, Todd. Make it a good one, though. We will be in the center of campus, soon." Gina then spread her legs a little, and started to finger herself, looking at me the whole time.

"Okay, Gina. I dare ya to get over hear and see if you can make Little Todd explode, before we get to campus." Gina let loose with a squeal, and kneeled down on the floor of the van, beside my seat....She took my cock in her left hand and placed it on her lips. Gina began with slow, steady sucking movements. Little Todd was not little, anymore. In fact, he was bigger than I've ever seen him! Gina might have been young, but she certainly knew her way around a cock.

Now, usually, I can last a while, when I'm being given a blowjob. But, you have to understand the circumstances. She's pretty. I'm horny. She's giving me the best blowjob I've had in months. I'm horny. She smells good. I'm horny. I manage to ask her the address, and she states she needs to go the library first. I turn at the next intersection, and pull into the library parking lot.

And, with one last suck, Gina manages to get me to explode into her cute little mouth, without stopping her sucking. I love it, when I explode in a girl's mouth, and she keeps sucking, like there's no tomorrow.

So, there we were----parked in the library parking lot. Gina sat back on her seat, wiped her mouth with her fingers, and said "Thanks for the ride, Todd." She then grabbed her bag and jumped out of the van.

Yep. You guessed it. I was without speech, again. I did manage to wave to Gina, as she headed up the steps of the building. She blew me a kiss and walked away.

Ah, this is a tough job, sometimes!

As I headed back to the highway, I noticed a piece of paper sticking out of my Tom Petty CD case. It had a local phone number on it, with a capital letter G.

I turned up the volume, as Tom sang: American Girl.

Todd T
Todd T
2 Followers