Games People Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

Turning the doorknob, I stepped into the laundry room and nearly tripped over myself in doing so. There stood Carlotta, their maid, shorts down around her ankles, panties stretched tightly just above the knees. Even more amazing however was the appearance of a bright green cucumber firmly embedded deep within her near hairless cunt. Speechless for a moment, obviously surprised, even embarrassed, I spoke before she did.

"I'll make sure Uncle Pete knows I caught you," I informed her grinning. "Maybe you'll get something extra for someone else finding you besides either my Aunt or my Uncle."

Carlotta relaxed, smiling, then nodding her head as she finished tossing in the few added things I had brought into the room with me. I watched briefly for a moment before turning and heading back out the door, the cucumber still comfortably resting between her legs. By the time I had again reached the kitchen area, I could smell bacon cooking. This time I continued on through the door without stopping, somewhat disappointed that I caught neither of them with their fingers happily dancing on their pussies, but quickly reminded that I was after all still famished.

"So...what's for breakfast I asked?"

#

Though a nice healthy breakfast had certainly curbed my physical appetite, my emotional appetite remained. Neither Di, nor my aunt had alluded to anything of a sexual nature whatsoever. And the fact that they had both masturbated just minutes before my arrival, was driving my curiosity insane. With my Uncle still out on the golf course somewhere, Di and my Aunt headed out to do some shopping. I figured to spend some quiet time alone given the opportunity to do so, and thus wandered about the house and grounds giving myself a brief tour. In the back of my mind of course, I half hoped at the very least to catch Carlotta enjoying herself once again, but she had after all already performed for the day, so the likelihood of her doing so again seemed remote. I had half talked myself into a late afternoon swim when I spotted Carlotta's husband, Carlos the groundskeeper as he wheeled the now empty wheelbarrow back into the shed after having finished weeding the garden.

Where Carlotta was small in stature, though full-figured, Carlos was a tall well-muscled individual. And though my Uncle Pete may very well have had some say in hiring Carlotta, I had no doubt upon seeing Carlos that my Aunt Maggie had most likely had the final say. He was ruggedly handsome in that sexy-Latino type of way that I knew she most favored. Coming from a Spanish background herself, Aunt Maggie always had had a thing for the tall dark and handsome types. I was preparing to duck into my bedroom when I saw Carlotta enter the shed behind Carlos. And though she made some half-assed effort at closing the door, it remained ajar, leaving me more than just a bit curious as to what it was she might be up to. Making my way quickly towards the shed, which was the size of a small garage, I was happy to see that it was well lit. Though I couldn't see them as yet, I could hear the sound of their voices somewhere down at the far end. Under the circumstances, I wasn't too afraid of being caught, catching them. For all I knew, they might in fact be well aware of the possibility. At this point I didn't know if there was anything extra in it for them or not. Didn't matter really, whatever they were doing or up to was obvious by the sounds I could now hear.

"That's it baby! That's it! Suck my pussy!"

As quiet as a church mouse, I made my way down one of the isles that separated the various gardening tools. Peering briefly through the shelves as I made my way down the isle, I soon spotted them on the far isle facing away from me. Carlotta was sitting on the edge of one of the workbenches, already the short-shorts she'd been wearing earlier when I came upon her in the laundry room where gone. But unlike in the laundry room this time the blouse she'd been wearing was undone all the way, exposing her fairly large breasts with two of the darkest, largest areola's I had ever seen. Carlos was down on his knees before her, his mouth already busily lapping away at her cunt, one hand reaching up to cup and maul her exposed breast, tweaking, twisting and pulling on those amazingly long, hard extended nipples.

"That's it baby! Eat it! Suck my clit!"

Even as she spoke, she looked up and spotted me almost immediately. Almost as if she knew I was there all along. She made no effort to stop what they were doing, nor alert Carlos to my presence. Whether he knew I was there or not didn't seem to matter. And probably didn't. But even so, I remained partially hidden as well as quiet as I continued to watch the two of them from my place of concealment. Once again she smiled, wet her lips as she looked at me, then placed her hand firmly against her husbands head, pushing it even harder against herself.

"Suck it! Suck it hard you fucking bastard!" She near screamed. "Make me cum all over your face!"

As Carlos now began sucking her cunt for all he was worth, I again saw her look towards me, a wicked mischievous smile on her face, then mouthing the words towards me. "Take...it...out!"

There was no mistaking what she wanted, and I was already half there anyway. I hadn't even realized that my hand was already caressing my rock-hard prick from the outside of my pants. Unzipping myself, I freed my turgid member and gave the mushroomed head of my prick a nice loving squeeze, milking the anticipated and hoped for lubrication that I now used to further stimulate and caress my prick with. To my surprise, Carlotta frowned, letting me know as she did that she couldn't see what I was actually doing. Stepping out from around the shelving, I lowered my Levi's as well, fully exposing myself to her as I did. Now she grinned, nodding her approval and began humping herself against Carlos face with real determination.

"Yes baby...yes," she mewled now. "Make Carlotta cum" she addressed herself. "Make Carlotta's pussy gush all over her husbands face. Make me squirt deep into your mouth lover, then watch as you soon squirt into mine!"

In seconds, she was doing just that, and I watched in abject fascination, as Carlotta's pussy seemed to explode in a rich creamy cascade of frothy-white cunt juice. Carlos half gagged, almost drowning from the deluge that poured forth from her pussy, but he'd obviously been there before, now drinking her down furiously as she came. So close to the edge now myself, I was on the verge of tipping myself over when she spoke, this time without mouthing the words, purposely, and without fear.

"No...not yet!" She told me directly. "You cum when Carlos cums!" She ordered.

I then realized that Carlos too had to have been aware of my presence all along. When he finally stood up, his face still slick with his wife's pleasures, he smiled, licking the sweet residue from his finger-tips, and then hers as she reached down to gather up some of the moisture that remained between her legs.

"Taste?" she asked offering me a finger. I looked uncertainly towards her husband, but though he spoke not a word, he continued to smile towards me in a non-threatening way.

"He speaks little English," she informed me. "But you have no reason to fear anything. He quite likes the game," she added, once again alluding to the obvious arrangement that the two of them had agreed to beforehand.

It felt a little odd standing there with my prick sticking straight out, odder still doing so with one of Carlotta's sweet tasting fingers in my mouth as I sucked it.

"Will you cum for me now?" She asked hotly. "Will you make your prick squirt with pleasure just as my husbands will do as I suck it?" she questioned me.

Now it was my turn to simply nod my head, grin and then smile in the direction of Carlos as he finally stood, the sound of his buckle being undone, his pants dropping onto the concrete floor of the shed.

I've seen some fairly large pricks before. And not to say I'm ashamed of my own either, but Carlos had one of those cocks that you'd expect to see in some porn movie. This guy was enormous, and by the looks of it, he was still thickening, growing, even as I felt my own suddenly shy away.

"Not so good for fucking," she told me, speaking as though she'd just given me the weather report, wagging his enormous dick back and forth within her smallish sized hands. I had no way of knowing if he fully understood what she'd just said or not, though he continued to smile as she continued to wave his cock back and forth towards me like it was a light-saber. For the briefest of moments, I had this weird image of the two of us, Carlos dressed all in black, sounding much like James Earl Jones when he spoke, holding onto an enormous blue glowing dick. Me, Obi One Kan "knobby" if you will, as I had at least noticed the head of my dick was just as big, if not bigger than his. Or at least it was when it began growing again as Carlotta then knelt down in front of him and began licking the entire length of that massive shaft.

"And besides, he prefers it when I suck or jack him off anyway," she added with a knowing wink. "So now watch as I make it spurt inside my mouth, then you come here and cum all over my titties for me while I watch ok?"

"Ok!" I agreed, suddenly speaking with a Spanish accent though I hoped sincerely neither one of them had really noticed.

I had really expected gallons of spunk to pour forth from that massive cock of his when he came. And perhaps at times that's what happened, but when it came to copious amounts of spurting fluids, I would beat Carlos Vader here hands down. Still, it was exciting as hell to watch as Carlos threw his head back, crying out in that deep rich voice of his when he came. Carlotta jacking that massive cock off with two hands, along with her mouth as she sucked him dry. Holding off as best as I could, I waited until she finally stood stepping away from him. Cupping those lovely breasts with her hands, she then offered them towards me, fingering the still taut nipples as she did.

"You ready to lotion up my tits for me?" she questioned.

I was...and I did.

#

Di and Maggie arrived home a couple of hours later. By then Carlos was off somewhere playing in the dirt again, and I had seen Carlotta wandering about as well, though she carried the feather duster she was using in a fairly strange place. I helped carry in the groceries while the girls put things away.

"Enjoy your day?" Di asked me.

"You could say that," I told her cryptically.

"Oh?"

I didn't answer, just smiling.

"I see we're gonna have to have one of our talks," she said winking with a knowing grin.

"Yeah, maybe we should," I added back at her still grinning myself.

"How long before dinner?" Di turned asking my Aunt as she finished putting away the final few things.

"Couple of hours," Maggie answered. "If you two wanna go for a swim or something, I'll come find you when its time for dinner."

"Or something..." I half whispered towards Di, who then shot me a very curious look. "Meet me in my room," I added quickly before she could speak, then turned and headed off before she could question me further.

"So ok...spill it!" Di stated closing the door behind me as she entered my room. "What have you been up to today anyway?"

"Maybe the question should be...what have you been up to?"

Di tried to play innocent for a brief moment, but I'd seen that look too many times before to be fooled by it. "So...what did you hear anyway?" she asked me now realizing I obviously knew more than I was letting on.

I then told Di everything I'd heard and knew about, including the fact that she and my Aunt had obviously masturbated together, or perhaps one another even for all I knew. There was really very little else, though she did fill me in on a few more details of their conversation before I'd arrived, as well as just exactly what they had done after I'd left. "So you actually watched one another get off?" I questioned incredulously.

"Yep!" Di quipped coyly. "And I have to admit Brandon, it was exciting as hell. I mean I've seen a few porn films of course, and once I experimented a little with another girlfriend of mine, but I have to tell you, watching Maggie touching herself while she watched me was one of the most erotic experiences I've ever had!"

It was then that I told her about my little afternoon excursion while Di sat there with her mouth open listening to me. "And like you said Sis, not that I'm into guys or anything like that either, but watching Carlotta sucking and jacking off her husbands dick was horny as hell!"

"Speaking of which," Di smiled. "Hearing your story, and remembering this morning has had me horny all day, even more so now."

"I know what you mean," I admitted to her. I could feel the press of my hard dick against my Levi's and it was becoming more than a bit uncomfortable.

"You know something?" Di questioned.

"No...what?"

"In all these years, you and I have never watched one another."

Once again I smiled. "Well, not sure that's true exactly. Once I did hide under your bed, and then used a hand-held mirror to watch you when you snuck one of mom's toys into your room when you were younger."

"You did?" Di squealed with feigned embarrassment. "And then what did you do?"

"What do you think I did?" I told her. "I waited until you'd fallen asleep, then I left you a little present."

I saw the look on her face as she looked back in time trying to remember. Then she suddenly burst out laughing. "You know...I always wondered what the hell it was that got stuck in my hair. Never could figure it out," she added with sudden knowledge.

"You ever catch me at it?" I asked her curiously.

"Are you kidding? More times than I can actually count really. Like the time we'd just finished watching American Pie, remember? Then suddenly you volunteered to go to the store for mother. I remember looking over the grocery receipt, wondering later where the pie was that was listed there. Then realized suddenly why it wasn't in the fridge. When you went up to your room early that evening, pretending to be tired, I climbed up onto the roof the way we did when we were kids, snuck over to the window, and watched you fuck the hell out of that warm apple pie. Funniest thing I've ever seen in my entire life!" For the first time ever I was actually embarrassed.

"And one of the damned hottest too!" she added.

"So we've seen one another," I said smiling.

"Seen yes...really watched, no."

I looked at Di with a serious expression on my face. "I'd really enjoy watching you," I told her.

"I'd enjoy watching you too," she replied, and then stood before I could respond further, removing the blouse she was wearing. I'd certainly seen Di running about the house in her bra before. There was nothing new about that, but there's something to be said about seeing it in that context, and this one, as she reached back around behind herself, releasing the catch. "Well?"

I stood, undoing my own shirt, then unzipping my pants just as her bra fell away, revealing those magnificent breasts of hers. "I wouldn't mind seeing those dark colored nipples of Carlotta's", she stated as hers appeared, far more pinkish in color, with areolas less than half the size. But Di's extended nipples were every bit as hard and long, and I wanted to suck on each of them desperately.

"I'm sure that all you'll have to do is ask," I informed her. "I'm reasonably sure she wouldn't mind. And I'm sure that Carlos will be more than happy to show you his dick as well," I added just as Di reached over, releasing my prick from within the confines of my underwear.

"Maybe later. Right now...I'm only interested in seeing your dick," she grinned wickedly.

"Thought you wanted to watch," I asked as she stood there stroking my rigid prick.

"Both," she replied. "I wanna watch, and do!"

Moments later we were sitting across from one another on the bed, Di busily stroking herself with abandon, obviously enjoying the pleasure in my watching her doing so, as well as the pleasure I saw in her face in watching me as I not only showed her, but told her how it was that I enjoyed touching myself.

"You like the way that feels?" she asked curiously as I first twisted the head of my prick, letting go, and then roughly grab it again, twisting it the opposite way.

"Depends."

"Depends?"

"Yeah, depends on what mood I'm in. Or how horny I am. "Sometimes I like to play with it rough, like this..."

Di watched as I slapped it, hard. By the look on her face it surprised her. "Doesn't that hurt?"

"A little, but if I'm really horny, like I am now, it feels really good too. Don't you like it rough sometimes?"

By way of answer, I watched as Di suddenly slapped the lips of her cunt with her hand, harder even the second time, harder still the third. "You mean...like that?"

I answered with a couple of more hard slaps, then tight-fisted twists of my hand as she watched me stroking my prick with pure lustful interest.

"May I?"

I released my dick, felt my sister's hand surround it and gingerly begin to explore. "Yeah...sometimes really soft and slow is nice too," I told her, enjoying the incredible difference in sensation. Without asking, I reached over, allowed my finger to lightly caress her outer lips, locating easily her hard extended clit, feeling her jump involuntarily when I touched it.

"Hmmm, that feels nice," she cooed audibly.

"Yes, yes it does!" I agreed.

We continued to sit there playing with one another. I enjoyed the sensation of probing her inside, feeling the wet slickness of her juices as they coated my finger, then applying that same sweet slipperiness to her clit, feeling her bounce and jump involuntarily once again as I did. Likewise, enjoying the pleasure of her squeeze as she coaxed repeated amounts of liquid precum from the head of my dick, smearing the glands, then the shaft, then caressing my balls before returning for more.

Orgasm was approaching for both of us, but I didn't want this to end, the pleasure of just playing with one another in this way was even more pleasurable than what I knew the inevitable orgasm would be. Well, in a different way at least.

"Fuck, I wanna cum, but I don't want to either!" Di told me. I knew what she meant too.

Neither of us had heard the door open, nor did either of us know just how long Maggie had stood there watching us. But at some point I glanced up, there Maggie stood, her skirt down around her ankles, her fingers furiously fucking her cunt as she stood there watching us. "For gods sakes don't stop! I'm almost there!" she warned us. Just hearing her say that triggered my own orgasm, and in the next instant I was ejaculating cream everywhere, much to Di's delight and excitement as she now jack-hammered my prick, forcing out the remaining ribbon's of flying cream much to her delight, and climax as my fingers now triggered her own pleasured sweetness as the pearly liquid flowed between her legs, filling the palm of my hand.

"Oh fuck!" Maggie cried out moments later. And then Di and I both watched in awe as Maggie's pussy suddenly spewed forth a streamer of fluid that was every bit as copious as my own.

"Damn, wish I could do that!" Di stated a moment later when she was able to find her voice again. I was still gazing in amazement at the obvious wet puddles coating the tiled floor.

"You can!" Maggie assured her. "Every woman can actually. It just takes a little practice, patience, and a whole lot of excitement," she informed her.

"I love practicing," Di giggled.

"Yeah...me too," I added "Every single day in fact."

"Good, then perhaps after dinner, we can all practice together if you'd like," Maggie grinned hugging us both. "And I'm willing to bet, even if Pete had a bad day golfing, that if the three of us surprise him a little later, he'll forget all about it."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers