Games People Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie, understanding the point, gave a defeated sigh and then went off to find a piece, heading in the direction of the two Gargons. Addison knew that at least Charlie wouldn't take it too hard if he got caught. The short teen then returned back to Becca. "You got a watch right?"

Becca nodded, and held up her arm to show a simple digital watch. "Ok, come look for me in 10 minutes," Addison continued. "Until then, find somewhere to hide and don't come out unless you need to escape."

"Ok, good luck," Becca said as she went off to hide in the classroom indicated earlier. With that, Addison started to formulate his own grand plan, as he walked off to try the nearby staircase leading close to the chapel.

Addison thought about Kimmie, his step sister and the Gargon that everyone had been talking about all night. Kimmie, like Addison, was incredibly intelligent, being an A student throughout high school, was on the honor society, and the class president. Not only was she smart though, but she was one of the prettiest girls in her class, and immensely popular. Despite being different in that regard to Addison, the two got along extremely well, like they were actually loving brother and sister by birth. She had stuck her neck out for Addison on several occasions, although she insisted that he do so for himself if he really wanted people to respect him. It was her first year in college, but she lived nearby and drove down to play her favorite game, Gargons, with the church group she had been part of all of high school.

Now what made Kimmie so good at this game was not only the fact she was clever, but the fact that she was the fastest. In high school, she had been an all-state track runner, which only added to her popularity. She was also infamous for being really good at this game, either as a Gargon or a regular player.

Being a track runner wasn't just pleasing for her, but secretly Addison as well. Other than Kimmie's best friend, Sabrina, he felt that his step sister had some of the best feet he's ever seen. Despite all the running, she managed to keep her feet looking healthy and smooth. However, she couldn't help the fact that she almost always had strong foot odor. Kimmie's shoes would reek after practice, or even on a regular day. Unknown to her, Addison would sneak into her room sometimes and steal her stinkiest shoes. He would inhale them during masturbation, and would usually result in a quick orgasm. The smell made him love Kimmie's feet, but like all other girls, he couldn't confess that to her.

Addison's confidence was usually a bit shaken whenever he thought of his widely popular, beautiful step sister. Outsmarting her was going to be one thing, but outrunning her would be near impossible. While Addison himself was quite a runner, he knew that if Kimmie was coming after him, only a cheetah would have a fair chance of getting away.

Quietly, he cracked the door open, showing the upper floor. Addison could hear Marcus yelling nearby, but Kimmie's voice was nowhere close by. With extreme caution, Addison slowly open the door and made a silent dash to the right of the chapel area. Players tended to trap themselves in this area by hiding under the seats, but many Gargons knew to look there first. Almost immediately, Addison noticed a frozen player, leaning on the end of a row of seats. With one final glance around, he rushed off to free his fellow player. The sophomore boy, whose name Addison couldn't remember, smiled and thanked him.

"I need to know where Blake is," Addison told the other teen.

"I don't really know, but I saw him get chased by Kimmie about five minutes ago that way," he said as he pointed towards the general area.

Addison's worst fears had come to life. If Blake, a clever, but not very fast junior, was being chased, he might be caught.

"Ok, I'm gonna go look for him then. Get out of this area," Addison told him.

"Alright, thanks a lot Willie," the boy said, and he quietly ran off to the rooms behind the chapel area. Addison, although unhappy to hear that name again, remained silent. He slowly walked off to find Blake and hopefully enough pieces for a flashlight.

After walking for a few minutes, Addison came upon another hallway. Some of the doors were locked, as they were off limits during the game. Though Addison could hear Marcus was off farther now, he worried about Kimmie. "Is she downstairs now?" he wondered. If so, that was bad news for the next part of his plan. Addison had hoped to use the downstairs classroom as a staging ground for gathering pieces and beating the two Gargons downstairs. A sudden noise caught Addison's attention. It was at least two people talking.

"Hello? Who's out there?" Addison said into the darkness. He waited a moment for a reply, and was about to repeat himself when he heard a voice call back.

"Willie? It's Blake, and Chris is with me," said the voice. "We got stuck here, and I've got a piece with me."

Addison walked down the hallway and saw the two sitting in a study area. He immediately unfroze both boys, and noticed the piece that Blake has was an identical piece to the one Becca already found, making it useless. "I came up here to see if we could finish a flashlight, but we already have a bulb for it."

Both Blake and Chris were disappointed to hear this, but agreed to go back down with Addison. Just as they were leaving the room, they heard a female voice yelling Gargons not far off. Kimmie was close by.

Addison wasted no time in thinking up a new plan. "Ok, here's what we need to do." Addison handed his two pieces to Chris. "Give me your bulb Blake, take these parts down to the classroom by the den, where Becca is. Find the two other pieces and win."

"And what about you?" Blake asked, but he already knew what Addison was about to say anyway.

"I'm gonna distract Kimmie," Addison replied. "I'll make her think I let you guys off with this piece and buy you some time. Now go!"

With that, Blake and Chris went off to find Becca. Addison waited in the hall for Kimmie to get closer. He could tell she was approaching fast, but not running. Though the thought occurred to him that yelling for her would surely bring her around, he dismissed that thought when he decided that made things too obvious. He didn't have to wait long though, as Kimmie came across him less than a minute after letting the others go.

The minute she saw him, she yelled "GARGON" as loud as she could and ran straight for him. Addison took off down the hallway, hoping to find somewhere isolated and far enough away to keep things from being obvious. He knew he couldn't outrun her for long, so it had to be soon. Fortunately, there was an empty room close by that Addison thought would be perfect. As he got closer to the room, he noticed that Kimmie was nipping at his heels. With one last push, he made his way into the room, before he felt Kimmie's hand touch his shoulders. Addison was now officially caught.

"Wow Willie, you sure didn't choose a great place to turn into," Kimmie said in her lovely, songlike voice. "I knew you would have a piece at this point though."

Addison looked up at his step-sister. The room was well lit with moonlight and he could clearly make out the features of his beautiful step sibling as clear as ever. Her long, brown hair was tied back and she a pink hair band on as well. Her fit physique showed well in her black yoga pants and her old track shirt of the same color. He noticed that she wearing footy socks, which probably kept her from slipping on floors when she chased people. Her smile told Addison that she was indeed pleased to finally catch him.

"Will you not call me that please?" Addison said. "You know why everyone calls me that in the first place."

Kimmie stopped smiling, a look of concern coming over her doe eyes. Although she was competitive and liked to gloat a little, Kimmie was a kind person who hated to hurt people's feelings, especially her brother's.

"Look, you're right, I'm sorry," she said genuinely. "I guess I just don't think about it that way because we are siblings."

She sat down next to Addison, and gave him another friendly smile. "I've been running around for the last thirty minutes. Blake let so many people go earlier. Shouldn't have left them with Derek before." They both laughed a little, both knowing how exhausting the game can get for the Gargons.

"Yeah, I overheard him telling Marcus and Sabrina about it," Addison said. "Didn't mention the part where he let them all go though."

Kimmie laughed and replied, "Well I don't think many people have made it downstairs tonight. Besides, Sabrina can't catch anyone up here where it's more open."

The two sat and talked about the game for a few minutes, seemingly forgetting that they were actually still playing. One of the few people that Addison had an easy time talking was Kimmie, since they first meet eight years ago. When their parents married, they had become instant playmates and close friends. Though Addison felt that Kimmie moved on from that later in their teen years, the two would enjoy moments like this, just to unwind and talk.

"You know Addison, I'd be happy to let you go if you did something for me," Kimmie said in a very high, sweet voice.

Addison knew this meant that she wanted something. "And what's what Kimie? I'm kinda stuck here ya know."

But Kimmie already knew what she wanted, after running around all day. "Could you please give me a foot rub?" she asked. "It's not like Dad's here to do it for me."

As if someone had punched Addison in the stomach, he immediately froze up completely. His sister, completely unaware of what she had done, gave him a puzzled look.

"What is it? Are you ok Addison?"

"I would love to!" Addison said, with a bit more enthusiasm than he intended. With another puzzled stare, Kimmie placed her feet on her step brother's lap. Unfortunately for him, Addison had never done a footrub, let alone actually touch a girl's foot. He recalled watching his stepfather do them for both his mom and for Kimmie. He would do so frequently after track meets or on other occasions when his step sister asked. Addison wasn't even sure if he should leave the socks on. What was he supposed to do next?

"Well Addison, are you gonna take off my socks or what?" Kimmie said. "My feet are little bit sweaty in them, so I hope that's ok."

Addison gulped, then slowly removed Kimmie's socks, revealing her smooth size 9.5s and the silver polish on her long toes. Kimmie's feet were wide, hardly wrinkled even as she scrunched up her toes. She apparently had gone tanning recently, as her feet were well tanned, much like the rest of her gorgeous, tight body.

Like he had seen their father do, Addison began by placing his two thumbs in the middle of Kimmie's right soles and pressing against her damp skin. She hadn't been lying when she said they were already sweaty. His thumbs slide easily on Kimmie's tense arches, thanks to this sweat. Addison became to press down as he continued working his thumbs along her feet. Relief came over him as he noticed that Kimmie was beginning to relax, and leaned back against a piece of furniture.

"Maybe this won't be so hard after all," Addison thought to himself.

Speaking about being hard though, Addison himself was getting a bit hard. He had never gotten to be so close to his sister's magnificent feet, and her soft, sweaty skin between his fingers aroused him like never before. He failed to truly notice this change, however, and went along rubbing Kimmie's aching sole. As he finished with that part of her right foot, Addison thought back to what his stepfather did with the toes. Remembering quickly, he gently pulls on her toes and massages the pads.

"Wow, you really are doing a great job little bro," Kimmie said softly. She had her eyes closed now, her arms behind her head. It was as if she thought she was chilling on the beach, completely oblivious to the fact that Addison was growing in his pants. The discomfort soon began to demand his attention. While his pants weren't incredibly tight, his length made it difficult for him in recent years.

By the time that Addison was through with the right foot, he was at full mast and looked ridiculously obvious. Kimmie still had her eyes shut, and the horny youth desperately hoped that the lack of good lighting in the room would further cover it up. He carefully placed her right foot down, far enough from his bulge that she hopefully wouldn't notice anything.

Next, he took her equally sweaty left foot and confidently became massaging her arches. Several small moans of relief escaped Kimmie's lips, but she remained quiet otherwise. Her left foot proved to be as easily navigable for his thumbs as her other foot, and he remained confident in his massaging abilities.

While Addison is rubbing away, he notices that familiar, faint scent of Kimmie's feet. Through stealing his sister's shoes and sniffing them to an orgasm, he had come to recognize her distinct and pleasant aroma. To Addison, it smelled like a combination of popcorn, bananas, vinegar, and of course some sweat. He found this funny, as he had never found any of these one scents to be appealing to him alone. Before long, a thought came to him.

"I should smell her feet directly," he said to himself. "Her eyes are closed, and no one is around."

Addison continued his massage, but carefully inched the foot and his face closer together. He knew that if he moved the foot too far or too fast, it would be discomforting to Kimmie and prompt her to open her eyes. He leaned in when and gave the foot several long, but quiet sniffs. The strong, arousing smell greeted his nose. Addison loved it, finally glad to smelling her actually foot after so many years of just her shoes.

Knowing that he couldn't stay in this position for long without obviously being up to something, he move his face back and relaxed his back against the wall. Addison decided it was time for the left toes to have their attention and began rubbing and pulling at them exactly like he done before with the right foot.

Speaking of the right foot, Addison noticed that while the leg remained where it was, Kimmie's toes wiggled after each moan, like a reflex. Her silvery toes glistened softly in the moonlight. She had always painted her toes nice colors, including the current silver, red, pink and purple. Because of her constant running, even in the offseason, Kimmie had to repaint her nails nearly each week to have her desired effect. Addison wondered if this was intentional; if she took some pleasure in her feet. She came off as somewhat of a tomboy, preferring t-shirts and comfy pants as opposed to revealing tops or daring skirts. Despite her popularity, she hardly went with the current trends unless she truly liked them.

Kimmie's shoe collection, which Addison had come well acquainted with, reflected this as well. She had a large amount of shoes like any girl, but she wore only certain ones frequently enough to have the odor that Addison craved. It was mostly her running sneakers, a small number of flats, non-running sneakers, her Sperrys, and her uggs in the winter that made him squirt the biggest, messiest loads. The rest of her collection consisted of flip flops (which only smelled during the summer months), a select few heels that she wore for dances or special occasions, more flats, boots, converses, maybe two wedges she never wore, leather sandals, and usually an extra pair of fresh running shoes.

Just thinking about Kimmie's shoes was making Addison very warm and screaming for release. Having as perfect of a foot as his step sister's in his hands didn't help much. He looked down at his pants. Now his boner was unhideable, fully erect and thicker than it had ever been. A sense of guilt passed over Addison. This was his sister that was making his wiener stand. It wasn't her fault whatsoever, but he also couldn't help that his oversized penis was begging to come out.

Addison's huge penis had never been a huge source of pride for him. It gained him a nickname he never liked, and growing up with it had proven difficult at times. He was forced to wear tight boxers while other kids were still going around in their whitey-tighties. Though he saw women in sexual ways (especially Sabrina). he no intention of losing his virginity before marriage, or to go around sleep with people at his will. It was a constant reminder that he felt like a perverted little freak that liked women's feet.

As he was going through these thoughts in his head, he failed to recognize that Kimmie was adjusting herself to be comfortable again. By accident, her right foot moved up Addison's body, closer to the bulge in his pants. To Kimmie though, there was nothing strange about this yet. However, she continued to move her butt on a softer angle. Her right toot moved up slightly more, and she noticed that there seemed to be somewhat of a peak going on.

Now Kimmie knew about penises and such, being taught the birds and bees in school, but she had never really experienced anything other than touching and kissing, as she refused to lose her precious virginity to another before she was married. Her friends had already done so, and tried to convince the ever-popular Kimmie to have sex with several guys she had dated. In every case, she had not allowed herself to do so, even breaking up with a guy recently because of his constant demands for sex.

As such, her inexperience had made her unaware of such things, despite the fact that everyone she knew seemed to believe that her step brother was packing. Whenever she believed it or not wasn't an issue for her, since he was her brother. As her leg continued to move, something definitely struck her as odd. At first, she thought that maybe Addison had something heavy in pocket, like a second flashlight piece or maybe some snacks (she was admittedly hungry after all the running). Kimmie investigated by running her strong foot over the area in question. There was definitely something poking out to her.

Kimmie opened her eyes to get a real look at what her foot was over. It wasn't his pockets that her foot was rubbing on, but over his bulging pants.

"Oh my god!" Kimmie said, as she realized exactly what that was in his pants. "Addison, what's going on down there?"

Addison immediately stopped and finally became aware of what had been arousing him further these last few seconds. His step sister's foot was on top of his protruding prick under the fabric of his cargo pants. In other words, he was caught, red-handed.

"Kimmie.....I can explain this, really," Addison said as he put her left foot down. Kimmie finally removed her foot from Addison's lap and placed both her peds in front her. "I guess....I guess I'm not really sure where to start," Addison continued. "It's just something I've always had trouble with."

Kimmie gave him a concerned look. "But Addison, all you've done is rub my feet. Why are you getting erect from that?"

Addison paused for a moment, unsure of what to say of than the obvious truth. "I just like feet I guess," was all he could say.

Like Addison, Kimmie was at a loss for many words. To the best of her knowledge, she had never heard of anything like this. Sure, she was an intelligent and bright young learner, but this wasn't something she felt was taught in sex ed. And to make matters more awkward, it was her step brother.

"How long has this been a.....been a thing for you?" she asked nervously, unsure of how to proper ask this question.

"Since fifth grade I think," Addison replied. "I don't really know why, but I just think.....well, I think girl's feet are really pretty."

A moment of silence passed between the two step siblings with both staring off in opposite direction. Neither was immediately sure where to go with this next. In Addison's mind, he believes he's really done wrong right there, right then. In Kimmie's mind, she's unsure of how to respond to such a strange and unfamiliar topic. Finally though, Addison breaks the silence.