Games People Play

Story Info
She is taken in a hotel while blindfolded and cuffed.
1.7k words
4.08
52.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the door with the key card, the man quietly entered the hotel room. It was not different from any other hotel room as he had seen so often.

Soft illumination, white walls stuck with large watercolour landscapes, the usual oversized flat TV screen with the hotel's silent advertisement, the enormous glass windows overseeing the evening lights of the wide city scape below, the customary shaded lamp on the too narrow writing desk with its note block, computer connection and telephone.

And of course there was the bed, the huge queen size bed.

It was white sheeted. No blankets. Apart from that sheet there were only big, thick pillows on the bed.

And on it a woman was lying.

The woman was completely nude, her hands raised over her head, her wrists linked and handcuffed to a ring screwed in the bed's wooden head board. She was blindfolded.

Hearing the man enter, the woman moved her unseeing head in his direction. There was a sharp intake of breath and a tremor rippled through her body.

A very beautiful woman she was, as she lay there, sprawled in splendid nudity, helplessly bound to that bed, open to attack and free to use.

The man stepped toward the bed and stood there for a long time, watching the woman's body. Watching the softly breathing flesh awaiting him. Watching the beautiful breasts. Watching the nipples on top of them, big and juicy, and grown into hardened buds. Watching the delicate throat, with its softly pulsing vein and the little prominence of her voice box, a throat which seemed to invite to be bitten into.

And watching, of course, those wide and flat loins with between them the soft slight hill, topped by a charming belly button, and meandering down towards the thin bush between the thighs. A bush that covered the secret of the woman's feminine entrance, and that, upon close inspection revealed a few barely discernible drops of moisture.

The man also watched the lovely face, with its two alluring and slightly quivering lips, and above it that blindfold covering the eyes and part of the sharp bridged nose. A beautiful face, adorned by a wild frame of luxurious black hair, spread out over the pillows.

Standing there for a long time, the man just kept looking. Watching. Enjoying what he saw. But the woman on the bed next to him remained impassive, only breathing as if, it seemed to the man, in concert with his own quickening respiration.

There was no speaking between them. The room remained silent.

Slowly the man took off his jacket and draped it over the back of the chair. Heaving his knees, one after the other, he then untied his shoelaces. Once out of his black office shoes, he placed them side by side under the bed and rolled down his socks. Then, barefooted on the carpet, he opened the belt of his trousers and zipped open his fly, letting his pants fall to his ankles. He stepped out of them and carefully folded the garment next to his socks on a chair. Standing in black underpants, he loosened his tie and started unbuttoning his shirt, shifting it off his hairy chest. Together with the tie, it followed the pants on the chair. He was naked now apart from his briefs, bulged because of the already swollen manhood it held.

The rustling sounds of his undressing seemed to have stirred the naked woman on the bed. Her breathing became somewhat less regular, and there was a slight clinking of the metal handcuffs that held her imprisoned. Still standing next to the bed the man smiled down upon the woman, contemplating how delicious she was. He took his time, but finally stripped his underpants down his hairy thighs, placing them too on the small pile of clothing on the chair. His manhood had grown now. It stood in proud erection, its purple head gleaming in the soft light of the room.

Slowly the man let himself down and sat next to the naked woman on the spotless bed. The woman's body froze, but, so close by, radiated warmth to his own. Then quite suddenly, a violent shiver ran all through its delectable length.

He touched her, his hand visiting a breast, his fingers playing with its nipple. The woman responded with a hard intake of breath, and a sudden tingling let itself be heard from the metal cuffs against the ring to which she was fastened. But she made no vocal sound, although her mouth now opened, parting her alluring lips. Even when his other hand caressed the other breast, hardening its nipple even more than it already was, the woman remained silent, as she had been instructed.

The man now shifted himself upon his knees and moved his vibrant member close to the woman's face, to those inviting lips. Her mouth twisted as the tip of his staff touched it, then opened to receive. Immediately the man put himself deep into her, his big hairy balls slapping against her face. She enveloped him with the wet warmth of her mouth. With an increasing heart rate the man felt the tasting tongue, and he relished in the heavenly sucking of his flesh that followed.

Soon the man had become so overheated that he withdrew, for fear of ending his pleasure too early. As his staff moved out of the wetness of the woman's mouth, a soft frustrated moan escaped her.

Then silence returned to the room.

The man now rose over her like a bridge, and then, slowly, sank his heavy body down, full length, over hers. His skin and her flesh seemed to melt together as in fire. The woman, her body trembling below him, now began to pant. Almost in a reflex the man buried his mouth in the soft bay of her neck, feeling the woman's blood pulse below his lips. Again there was a loud clinking from the handcuffs, as the woman frantically tore on her bonds.

The man, delighting in her helplessness, sought the soft mounds of her breasts and, having found them, began to knead them, the firm nipples pressing in his palms. The woman made soft noises as the man sucked her throat, hungry like a baby suckling its mother.

Thus the man played with the bound woman below him. For a long time.

Until finally, the woman's body gyrated with movements so unbearably exquisite, so exciting, that his heated staff, caught between their flesh, began to choke his mind. It was time. With one knee the man tried to spread the woman's thighs, so he could enter her. But she resisted him. "Nooo..." she hissed between her teeth, despite her instructions.

The man raised himself up onto his elbows and with brute force slapped the woman's blindfolded face before him, watching her gasping reaction with glee. He liked it if a woman resisted.

It took a second slap across the woman's face, and a chiming protest of the metal cuffs, before the woman under him hesitantly opened her thighs. It was a surrender of sorts, and the man used it immediately, pressing his weapon against the moist folds of her intimate entrance. Then, with an unexpected thrust, he sank himself into her.

Again a brief throaty sound escaped the woman's mouth, but otherwise the room remained silent.

The man, breathing heavily now, began to move his loins up and down, shoving his fiery lance in and out of the woman, fanning the flames of his lust. And while the man thus thrashed the woman, the only sounds in the room were his panting, the woman's hard breathing, and a rhythmic clinking of the metal cuffs around her bound wrists.

When his fire blazed high, the man finally bit hard into the woman's throat, brutally clutched both her breasts, and heaved his hairy ass for a last great thrust into her. He speared her with all the muscles of his body in sudden violent contraction. It made him spray his seed in mighty spurting squirts deep into the woman below him.

Thus the man's pleasures came to an end. For a while he remained lying motionless on the warm body below him. Slowly he regained his normal breathing, feeling relaxed and very well gratified. Some of his seed oozed between the woman's intimate folds and his own limping prick. It no doubt stained the sheet below her.

Silence returned to the room. Slowly the man eased himself off the woman and off the bed. Briefly he looked at the flaccid wet prick between his legs that had served him so well. Then, contently and for quite a while, he watched the bound and blindfolded woman he had used with such pleasure, and who was now leaking between her legs.

Finally, with a sigh, the man turned to the chair, took his clothes and dressed himself. He then walked over to the door and, still without speaking a word, stopped briefly to look once more at the woman lying on the crumpled sheet, her hands still chained above her. Then he left, as quietly as he had entered the room, and closed the door carefully behind him.

Downstairs he handed back his key card to the girl at the reception desk. "Was everything according to wish, sir?" the uniformed girl inquired. "Yes, thank you," the man answered, "everything was fine," and he handed her a tip in an envelope. "Thank you sir," the girl said with a professional smile, taking the envelope but not opening it. The man smiled back politely, turned and left the hotel.

***

In the middle of the night, as his wife cautiously got into their bed, the man woke up. Her face shone in the silver moonlight entering through the window of their bedroom. She was as beautiful as ever. He turned over, facing her, and asked if she'd had a good evening.

"Yes, and very satisfying," she answered with a sigh, as she rolled herself into his arms. The man kissed her, taking in her erotic scent. Then, lifting his head, he asked: "Was I good enough for you?"

"You were great, my love," she answered.

"How did you get out of those cuffs?"

His wife smiled. "The girl from the desk downstairs came to the room. She had the keys."

Her husband smiled. "Yes, of course" he said, "and I gave her a big tip too. I hope she didn't take too long to free you."

"A little," his wife said, "she fucked me first..."