Games Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon moved to a chair and adjusted herself to make it easy for me to straddle her. Once I was in position, she pressed her tits together and I began thrusting.

I continued talking dirty to her.

"You like this don't you slut? Feeling my dick pressed between your tits. My balls against your chest. Look at my cock. Watch it. Disappear, reappear."

The warmth her tits exuded and their firm softness felt great. After the cocksucking she did earlier, I didn't think I'd last long. I didn't. My build was quick and my balls ached to shoot the load that had been building.

"Give me a target. Open your mouth slut. I'm going to cum."

Sharon looked up at me before encouraging me, "Give it to me baby."

Gobs of cum shot out of my dick coating the tops of her tits, neck and up to her chin. I groaned as I came and only thrusted a couple of more times to pump any residual cum from my dick.

I pulled back physically satisfied, but not quite finished. I scooped up a handful of cum and held it to her mouth.

"Eat my cum slut. Clean it off my fingers."

I knew that if Sharon did that, the guy next door would be envious because his blonde spit out his cum and then washed out her mouth with wine. I hoped that the guys across the way would also approve. I looked one had apparently already had his orgasm because his dick was no longer out. The guy with the big dick seemed about to.

Like a good slut, Sharon sucked the cum from my fingers and waited patiently while I scooped up more. What I couldn't scrape into my hands to feed her, she massaged onto her nipples and tits and neck. She sucked each of my fingers deeply into her mouth.

"Greedy little slut. Don't waste a drop. Now. look across the street," I said.

Sharon turned just before the guy with the big dick erupted. Without a telescope or binoculars, we couldn't really see his cum fly; but the expression on his face and the body gestures were unmistakable.

Meanwhile the guy next door said to his blonde chick, "I wish you had nicer tits and I could tit fuck you like she did. And how come you don't eat my cum like she ate that guy's jizz?"

I looked across the way. One of the guys was writing on a piece of paper again and held it up. 8.5

I turned to the woman next door. "Maybe you crossed the finish line first, but according to the impartial judges across the street, we won on showmanship."

Sharon saw the score. She got indignant. "8.5? That's all? 8.5?"

"Let it go. Get back into the room. We can work on getting that 10," I said.

"I'll bet I have to fuck him to get a 10," Sharon said suggestively and perhaps a little hopefully.

"If you fuck him, I think you'd get closer to an 11," I quipped. But I had no intentions of sharing Sharon again. At least not now.. She was my fuck pet and for now I wanted to keep it that way.

As we returned to the room, I closed the patio door but opened the blinds and turned on some of the room lights. I knew we were just warming up and the guys across the way with their telescope might enjoy act 2 of tonight's double feature. I had plans for my fuck slut but much to my surprise, my plans were about to change.

12