Games SOME People Play! Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah, as though that moment of infinite sweetness could last! She pulled away, straightening up. I looked down at the pixie face that was studying mine. Suddenly, I saw a little smile. "I think I'll spank you. Don't worry, sometime you'll get a chance to spank my ass—maybe."

Don't worry. What was that she holding? I couldn't quite see. She had slipped behind me. I craned my neck. What was it...?

My belt. Of course. She had picked it up. Her slender, compact body twisted at the hips, arm flung back, lifting and firming one prominent tit, and then a swing that made her pretty face grimace with effort. Then, the defined line across my bare ass, a red welt across one buttock that tightened against the searing burn, then a welt across the other. And my scream, barely begun before the return trip of the soulless leather, before I could take a breath for another scream, and back and forth—although I was pleading, my cries falsetto like a boy castrated—and she was panting with the exertion, again and again, until I was seized by horror that she would kill me...

And at the front of my body, the proud male member hung swinging, dangling, forgotten-limp, some six inches of flaccid fleshy tail jiggling with my jerks of agony.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Tommy... I really am." Stephanie in front of me, now, breasts rising and falling with her gasps, but on her knees, arms wrapped tightly around my body, across my fiery ass, but her mouth closed over my prick, sucking madly, skillfully, with quick flicks beneath the dick head like little waves of ecstasy, but, behind me, her fingers, her fingernails raking the rawness of my crimson ass, nails carried away with her passion, eliciting animal squeals at a ripping torture I cannot bear, but she seems not to hear as her head, her fluffy, jouncing hair, goes nodding, nodding right to my belly as her lips slide rapidly along my prick, up then down. And somehow I notice, again, the freckles spotting her pale, perfect shoulders.

"Susan? Tommy?"

At the door! The warm, loving voice, like Susan's-only a little deeper, richer, with age...

And down there, Stephanie whips back her head-but not quite opening her teeth enough-and my engorged purple dick head, swollen to bursting, gets a scraping from her teeth, and I emit a less-than-human cry, the keening of the banshee woman hung with her legs spread over the uplicking flames...

"Tommy! Are you...? Oh, my dear God!"

"Mom?" called Stephanie, with preternatural calm, as she turned her fluffed pixie head, lips still parted and slick with my pre-cum, toward the door.

12