Games SOME People Play! Ch. 08

Story Info
Welcome, Susan! Get stripped, bent over, fucked.
3.8k words
4.47
25k
12

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The CEO took over. Sandra held up a hand. "Grab some paper towels. We'll do a 20-second clean-up at the sink."

We were all doing it at once, some of us wincing as we brushed much-stimulated flesh. Again, the banging on the door. Sandra collected all our towels, opened the cabinet beneath the sink, and thrust them deep into the waste basket there. As she did, she was saying, severely, "You let me talk and take all your cues from me. Okay?"

I nodded. Perfect. What would I tell my wife, anyway? Stephanie said, uncertainly, "Okay, Mom...but..."

"I'm going to find out what this dizzy bitch..." She cast a glance at me. "Sorry, but that applies just to today. My daughter is a very level-headed woman."

"Sure," said Stephanie drily.

The knocking became violent and we now heard yelling. Sandra called back with remarkable volume, "Coming! Sorry! Just a minute!"

As she hurried out of the kitchen, she turned back, once, and said: "Just do it. Use your brains!" She added, from the living room, "The only seriously under-used organ, today." Then, she yelled, "Come, both of you. We are presenting a united nude front."

We came up behind her as she fiddled with our two front-door locks. (We hadn't been taking any chances that Butch and Sundance would come back for a re-match.) I saw my wife's decidedly pretty face peering through the small windows in the door. Was that a grin?

"Hi, Susan," said Sandra, swinging open the screen door. Sandra's smile was welcoming to perfection. Good breeding.

Susan stepped in, stopped, and stood looking at us. By now, I appeared quite cool, if I do say so. Two beautiful bare-ass women and I was flaccid. I thought that Susan frowned, slightly, when she saw that. But all this in an instant before she said, "Well! How's the party!"

She added, "Jeez, the Lorraine women look sensational, don't they, Tommy?"

I nodded with a noncommittal smile. "Quite a birthday treat! Great surprise, Susan! You were right! Something new!"

Susan nodded. "So, what happened?" she asked brightly.

Sandra jumped in. "Well, Steph came, as invited, and found Tommy trussed up for his big 30. She untied him."

A distinct frown from Susan, her lips pursed. She asked, "Can I come in?"

"Oh, sure!" said Sandra. "Glass of wine? I think there's some left." We three walked toward the kitchen, Susan following, with a nice view of our three swinging bare asses. Stephanie quickly poured wine, all round, and we stood sipping. Susan's glance kept going from one to the other of us, including three full bushes, two sandy brown, mine dark brown.

"So, Susan and Tommy were having a glass of wine when I arrived. At that point, we all tried to figure out what we were supposed to do..."

"I told them we played penalty and I lost," I added helpfully. "We had a few drinks before I confessed that I had been led to expect some sort of..." I hesitated. "What, exactly..."

Sandra's cue. "Well, you finally did say you had been hanging there having fantasies about losing your clothes in some exciting scenario, not yet revealed..."

Susan nodded slowly. I looked down, as though abashed. "I did say that," I said. "Before Susan left, she led me to believe this was about my manhood and issues of control. She even punctuated her remarks with..."

"Right, right," said Susan quickly. "How did you all get naked?"

Sandra frowned a little. "We figured out maybe that's why you invited us, took off and left Tommy at the mercy of the kindness of strangers? I mean here you are, not all that surprised to find mom, sis, and hubby all partying naked..."

"And I encouraged that line of thinking," I said. "Sorry, I did tell them that you swatted me in the balls twice, just to let me know I wasn't boss of the barnyard, today."

Susan sighed. "And?" she asked, her tone one of infinite patience?

Stephanie piped up with "I ordered him to strip, Susan." She quickly added, "Really, it was a joke!"

"I won't say we were exactly 'set up,'" said Sandra thoughtfully. "But I, too, thought somehow this was about sex... I couldn't imagine why—I mean, why me!"

I shrugged. "So, I stripped. Totally. We had a laugh, made a few off-color comments, and kept drinking."

"So then Tommy says, "Jeez, it's my big 30 and I'm the only one at my party who's bare ass.'" This from Stephanie. She hesitated. "You know me, Sis. I'm up for anything."

"So?" Susan encouraged.

"I stripped, too, right in front of both of them," said Stephanie. She waved at us. Then, she raised her hands and cupped them over her conveniently compact breasts. "I was a little self-conscious."

"You're totally ravishing," said Susan, as though making an official ruling.

"That's what we both told her," said Sandra. I nodded enthusiastically.

At that point, I said, "Let's go sit down. This could be a long conversation." In the living room, Sandra and Stephanie took the sofa, Susan and I sat opposite in easy chairs.

"Well," said Sandra, "so Tommy began to comment on how different you two sisters are." She smiled at Susan. "You know, you with the fuller body..."

"And Tommy began to joke about Mom's body and asking about it." Stephanie added quickly: "I mean, you can't blame the guy! He's naked, I'm naked, by this time."

"I must have had way too much to drink or something," said Sandra. "Somewhere along the line, they teased me into taking off my top stuff to do a breast comparison. And, oh, well, my pants for a leg comparison." She added, "I know we were totally nuts. What must you think? Is this the end of the family?"

Susan shook her head, conceded a smile. We weren't getting anywhere, so far, in getting to her story. How did Sandra expect this bull shit to accomplish that?

"We were getting pretty turned on," said Stephanie.

"Oh, Stephanie!" Sandra remonstrated.

"Well, I was, anyway," said Stephanie. "At some point, when Mom was turned away talking to Tommy, I slipped up behind her and dragged her panties down to her knees!"

"I shrieked!" said Sandra, laughing pleasantly, now. "But, I mean, Tommy saw it, so there was no point taking it back, at that point, so I just kicked them off and joined the family."

"I see," said Susan. "Okay. Makes a sort of sense. You're right, of course, I did set up a situation..." She turned to Stephanie. "The question is: Where are your friends? You said you all were coming. You've have always hinted about them, you know. I thought you would all be together when you found Tommy. And with me not on the scene..."

Stephanie nodded. "Crazy Stephanie, sex maniac, and her friends, the traveling orgy, wouldn't be able to resist Tommy's predicament? And that would be Tommy's big 30 surprise?"

Susan hesitated, glancing at me, then Sandra. She shrugged. "Something like that..."

We said nothing. Her turn. No letting her off the hook. She waited, looking at us. We looked back, mouths shut, expectant.

"I know," said Susan defensively. "I know, Steph. I did make some assumptions—about you, your friends. I was desperate to let Tommy play out some of his wild sex fantasies... Yes, they are wild, Tommy. And I know how important they are to you. No, please, let me finish.

"And I trusted you the most, Stephanie." Susan looked down. "I haven't been totally in la-la land about how you feel, you know."

Stephanie nodded. "I know."

"Feel about Tommy..."

Again, the nod. A long pause. "And even about me, at least when we were younger. We never, ever talked about this, Mom," she said, turning to Sandra.

"Well, we are now."

"But your friends didn't show up, so that whole scenario came to nothing. And you three have been here, naked, for..." Susan checked her watch. "More than three hours?"

"Of course, Susan," said Sandra with elaborate patience. "Think! We were waiting for you! With Tommy. His big birthday, right? Where did you go?"

"Actually, nowhere in the slightest interesting. Just out. Out of the way, leaving Tommy to Stephanie and..."

"That sex-crazed earth goddess and her submissive..."

"Okay, yes, Steph."

"And me?" asked Sandra. "You invited me to arrive about half an hour after Stephanie and her friends. I had no idea what was happening. Mind telling me what that was about?"

"I'll bet you have a hypothesis, Mom. Don't you? I mean, you did get with the game today in a pretty amazing way..."

Sandra nodded. Her gaze was distant. She said evenly: "Sex therapy for Mom. I would arrive when the orgy was underway and being my social self, and not a party pooper..." She shook her head. "You really expected that?"

"You would at least see what Stephanie was doing. And Tommy. And that I had dreamed it up."

"And?"

"Well, and maybe you would stop feeling that for our sakes you have to be only Mom, only Dad's faithful widow... You see that we don't need those conventions. We know you loved Dad. And we know you have a sexual nature." She added, looking at Sandra with unconcealed appraisal. "And a fantastic body."

Sandra nodded. "Maybe I will..."

Stephanie said, "But, I can't believe that you were so manipulative, Susan!" She shook her head. "You thought that this whole scheme would fall in place, everyone would get something? Shit! I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around your doing this."

While they were talking, Sandra caught my eye, sent me a "watch for signals incoming" kind of look, then winked and, down in her lap, at her crotch, raised a stiff thumb. It all took place in a second. Then, still looking right into my eyes, she lifted her eyebrows and nodded.

After a moment, I returned the smile and nodded. This wasn't going to be difficult. All I had to do was stop, as it were, thinking about baseball and start thinking about...this...naked, with three women talking all sex. I felt the stirring right away.

Stephanie said, "Did you want to sort of take us all into bed with you and Tommy?"

Susan shook her head. "I wanted Tommy to have his fantasies and I trusted you most, Steph. I thought about Mom only later. I didn't think she'd do anything but see the action, when she arrived, and that might start a long-delayed conversation about sex."

"Got to hand it to you, Susan," said Sandra. "That part did work." Suddenly, she held out her wine glass. "Susan, could you get a refill?"

"Me, too," I said, holding out my glass. I smiled. "I mean, you're the only one dressed."

As soon as she rounded the corner into the kitchen, my hand went to my dick and I started working on it. Sandra smiled and nodded. Stephanie raised her eyebrows, but without, it seems, much surprise or curiosity. What could surprise any of us, now?

By the time Susan came back, I had put my hands over my crotch, as though in modesty. When Susan held out my glass, I muttered. "Could you just put it on the table?"

She took it all in, of course, and frowned. She put the glass on the table and sat down.

Sandra gave a laugh. "Well, Tommy hasn't gotten his birthday fantasies. All tied up, stripped naked, and nowhere to go." She pretended to focus on me for the first time. "Oh my God, are you hiding something, Tommy?"

I shrugged. My tent now was over a very stiff dick.

"Tommy," Susan ordered, "pick up your wine glass."

I hesitated. "Pick it up!" she demanded, and added: "This is still your penalty."

I heaved a great sigh and took away my hands. It stuck up about seven inches, the stretching had pulled back my foreskin, so that the slick underside of my glans penis, swollen and red, faced my audience.

"Wow!" said Stephanie. "That's a boner!" She added, "Hey, don't be embarrassed, Tommy. We're family."

"And mostly naked," added Sandra. She said, "We're being really frank, today. I've gone too far too pretend. I find your dick pretty exciting, Tommy. I haven't seen one in 10 years."

She looked at Susan. "So, your scheme..."

Susan said, frowning, "Worked for you, but not Tommy."

"Oh, hey," I said. "I've been getting off on seeing Sandra's and Susan's unbelievable assets. I just hadn't lost control, yet. I tell you, it's been three solid hours of focusing on baseball!"

"That's exactly what you weren't supposed to have to do, today," said Stephanie. "Right, Susan?"

Susan nodded, her stare undisguised.

"You can't leave him like that," said Sandra. "The honor of this family's women is at stake."

"Okay," said Susan, sounding more weary than excited. "Then, I guess the party is over for you two. Want to get dressed, now? Leave Tommy and me to consummate our relationship?"

"No," said Stephanie.

Susan frowned, looking genuinely bewildered. "Now what? What do you mean?"

Stephanie said. "You asked, I'm telling you. I came to a sex party. I want to stay."

"What?"

"Watch Tommy's big 30."

Susan was shaking her head. "Yeah, I get it, good joke, but no way."

"I've been waiting here for three hours," said Sandra, annoyance in her voice. "Naked, with a naked young man. I'm not going home frustrated."

Susan abruptly stood up, her fists went to her hips, her eyes slits. "What the hell are you two saying?"

Sandra glanced at Stephanie, then me, and, at the same time, stood up. She came close to Susan. In the next moment, Stephanie and I had closed in, too.

"Shit on a stick," said Susan drily, one of her less felicitous expressions. "You aren't kidding, are you?" She had a pout on her face, "I don't get a choice?"

"Dear," said Sandra, meaningfully laying a hand on Susan's shoulder. "You got Stephanie and me, here, with your husband, stark naked, for three hours. There are no family secrets, today. Give it up, girl!"

"She means it's time to see what you've got," said Stephanie. Behind Susan, she slipped her hand over her Susan's belt and inside her panties, just brushing the skin.

"Oh, no!" said Susan, starting to turn. "No!"

By now, my dick arched back to my belly. I said, feigning exasperation, or maybe feeling it, "Does anyone in this family want to do anything with my dick?"

They looked down, Stephanie peering around Susan to see. She whistled, "Wow! What a resource. I think my panties are going to soak through!"

Susan whirled around. "Stephanie! For Heaven's sake! "

I took advantage of the moment to lock my hands around Susan's biceps and hold very tight. For good measure, that brought my dick up against her butt. I wondered if she would struggle.

Sandra said, as though weighing a judgment, "Fair is fair, Susan. I want a look, too. When did I last see you naked?"

Susan stood still. She was taking a few breaths. "Fine then," she said, as though unconcerned, "I'm your captive, Amazons. What do you do to women prisoners?"

"Well," said Stephanie, the legend is that we cut off our right boob so we can shoot our bows and arrows better. But you see we haven't done that."

Her fingers came up to the top button of Susan's blouse and undid it. She said, "We begin by stripping our women prisoners stark naked. We laugh at their modestly. We love it when they start crying. Love it!"

"You will get no such satisfaction," said Susan firmly. By now, Stephanie had opened all the buttons, including the sleeves, and I was lifting off the blouse from the back. Susan did not move. I unhooked her bra. Stephanie reached up, took the straps and pulled it off, tossed it on the sofa. She whistled at what she had revealed.

"Wow!" said Sandra. "What great jugs, baby."

Susan rolled up her eyes.

Sandra said, "Take hold of her, again, Tommy." I did.

"Not necessary," said Susan, "I'm resigned. I'm docile."

"I like the effect, though," said Stephanie.

Susan said: "Tommy, pull back her arms really hard, so her tits really stick out."

Boy, did they stick out! For a moment, Stephanie looked into Susan's face and Susan frowned. Then, she cried out, "No!" and tried to bend over.

Stephanie had reached up with either hand and taken the very impressively big, and now stiff, nipples in her thumbs and forefingers. She slowly rolled them.

"I love it when the prisoner's control breaks like this, don't you guys?" she said enthusiastically.

Susan straightened up slowly. Her eyes were shut. "I can't quite believe this," she said.

"Wait till you're tied to the stake," said Sandra. She added, off-handed, "I want to cop a feel, too." Her hand came up and closed around the breast that Stephanie had released. She gave it a long squeeze, massaging it. When her hand came away, she said, "Look at that stiff tit!"

"Okay, okay," said Susan. "I get it all. I would never have believed this in a hundred years."

Stephanie's hands went to Susan's belt, unsnapped it, opened her pants, and seized them on either side.

"Wait! Wait!" said Susan, panicked. "Just give me a second, okay? I mean with all of you..."

With one motion, Stephanie dragged down both the pants and panties, right over the knees, to Susan's ankles.

"Nooo...," wailed Susan.

"What's with her?" asked Sandra. "I've had a bare twat for hours and she's had a good look at it."

"Her behavior is not up to Amazon standards," said Stephanie primly."

Susan looked at her, then, wordlessly, stepped out of her fallen clothes, and, with one foot, kicked them into the air and onto the sofa. She had just joined the bare-ass family.

She asked, "Now I start the porn movie for you guys, with Tommy?"

"We decide what you do," said Stephanie severely. She added, "Sit her down on the sofa."

Susan cooperated, flopping down, leaning back. We stood looking down at her. She looked up, the beginnings of an embarrassed smile. "What is this about?"

"Spread your legs, dear," said her mother. "We want to see your clit and everything."

"Are you kidding?" Susan blurted. "Mom? Spread my goddamn legs?" "Or we will for you," said Stephanie.

Susan looked around at us, slowly, shaking her head. Her face had gone bright red. But let her legs lolled apart, and then, seeing Stephanie's expectant look, she spread them wider.

"Okay, don't move or you get really punished," said Stephanie. And she bent over, reached out to Susan's very thick sandy shag, and with two fingers parted it.

Susan closed her eyes and murmured, softly, "Jesus Christ!"

Stephanie stepped back and we stood examining what I knew only too well. Sandra said, "I don't think I've seen the inside of her cunt since she was a little girl. I don't know what other people think, but to me a healthy pussy is just as beautiful as a prick."

She added, "Her clit is already swollen, she must be liking this."

I added, "Oh, Susan has a very healthy clit! Never any trouble finding it."

Susan opened her eyes. Her cheeks were flaming red. She looked up at us, blinking fast. "Still looking? Enough? No?" and she seized either side of her pussy and stretched it wide open. She said, "In internet porn I've seen, the girls do this. I think they call it showing the pink."

"Wow," said Sandra. "I am rather proud of our prisoner, now."

Stephanie flopped back in an easy chair, lifted both legs, seized her knees, and spread herself. She said, "Here's my cunt, Susan. So you're not the Lone Ranger."

Susan leaned forward for a moment, gazing intently. "Sweet one, little sister. I wonder who has the biggest clit?" "Oh, it's got to be me," said Sandra confidently. "I'm the mature woman. I think that your cunt tends to stretch, get bigger, with the years."

Susan looked up at her, "Do you know something, Mom?"

"What?"

"That's the first time I've heard you say 'cunt.'"

"What did I call it when you were growing up?"

"You called it 'down there,'" said Stephanie.

"We all should have sat around in circle, at some point, and had a round-robin examination," said Sandra. "Like a seminar."

"I would have died," said Susan definitely. "Died."

"Not me," said Stephanie. "I sneaked a look at Mom whenever I could. But I never could see inside."

She added, "But I sure saw inside yours."

"You did not!"

12