Games SOME People Play! Ch. 15

Story Info
Susan Meets Tommy at a Fraternity Gangbang.
2.7k words
4.46
24.4k
6

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh!" crooned Stephanie in the most irritating way. "I'm going to love this! My big sister actually may have a pussy!"

I almost felt the explosion inside of my wife shake the sofa. Susan whirled on Stephanie and flames of red flared in both her cheeks. "You want a punch in the mouth, Stephe? Is it as simple as that? 'Cause I can oblige you!"

"So hang me from the ropes," said Stephanie, jerking her head toward the apparatus left over from my Big 30 yesterday. "I told you to hang me up and lash my tits right off my chest."

"Fuck!" said Susan miserably, closing her eyes and shaking her head. "What went wrong with you, Stephe?"

"Girls!" said Sandra, her voice the crack of a whip. "Lorraine women! I thought we had a cease fire, here? Stephanie, why are you disparaging your sister? Are you threatened because you might find out you aren't the only hottie in this family?"

"I hate that word, 'hottie'!"

"Answer!"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm threatened," said Stephanie. "Susan's married, has a nice husband, a home, a good job, and I'm still..." Her voice actually broke. My God! Stephanie! She looked straight ahead, face frozen, throat working hard. We looked at her in—well, I speak for myself—fear. What would happen to Stephe when she wasn't Super Bitch anymore?

"All right," said Sandra, hastily. "All right, Stephe. Let's get back on track. I assure you, I'm not..."

"I don't remember your being this upset for a long time, Stephanie," said Sandra evenly.

"I'm not upset!" said Stephanie hoarsely. "I'm not sexually competitive with my own sister—or my mother!"

"Okay, go ahead, Susan," I said, "rip off my fig leaf of respectability."

"Actually, it doesn't deserve any of this build-up," said Susan, managing a little laugh.

My wife... I'm going to interject a little editorial comment, here...is 20 years younger than her mom, Sandra, and if you think Sandra's boobs are a miracle of levitation, given their size, then think of Susan as holding hers out to the world, as though one hand were under each—except no need for the hands. Susan is very proud of her breasts, very aware—and I seriously do not mean because of their size. She simply loves breasts; she is so happy she has them, and she's so happy every other women has them. And she's gaga that just by walking around town to buy fish, or pay our real-estate tax, or pick up a bottle of wine she gives guys a jolt. In fact, I truly believe my wife would love to show them to every guy who grins at her—and stop to give his dick a few fond tugs.

What am I saying? Susan is what is called a 'sexual positive'—anything sexual, to her, unless proved otherwise, is good. Yeah, I'd be worried as hell if we lived in some big city. But we don't. We live in high-rent suburbia USA. Guys here are into just looking.

Okay. Sorry for the interruption. I'll just add that she never would shave it. No bikini line, no nothing. If it has to do with sex, and if it's her body, then it's good. Let a thousand flowers bloom.

I'm aware that what I'm saying is that Susan is a lot like Stephanie, but Susan wears a bra of respectability, bursting though that bra may be, while Stephanie goes braless.

"Let's make sure everyone's drink is fresh," said Sandra, supremely practical. "Tommy, can you fill us up?"

"I'm not making this into a feature-length film," said Susan. "But this is how I gave up my virginity and met Tommy.

"You know, Mom, I listened to you. I really did. I never had sex in high school. Not even giving guys my tits. Yeah, I kissed, but no hands. My own hands had exclusive access, but Stephanie already told you about spying on me. I discovered my clit all by myself, just by feeling around where it felt good; I like to say that I invented masturbation. God, how I pinched and slapped myself. I beat up that little-girl dick! I grabbed my tits and pulled them out two inches. Crazed. Was that really so healthy, Mom?"

"I was aware you were satisfying yourself, yes," said Sandra primly.

"And that I was out on the porch roof every night watching her?" asked Stephanie.

"That, too," replied Sandra. "Marines are trained to be aware of their surroundings."

"And that was good?" Susan demanded.

"I knew you would discover the male organ. I was in no rush for you to do so."

"Well, I did discover it, Mom!

"Two years at State U. and busting out all over the place, and I was still only kissing! Can you imagine what guys thought? And the girls?"

"You didn't even shag your roommates?" asked Stephanie.

"For Christ's sake, no! Girls?" Susan suddenly braked. "Well..." she said, "I was in love with my roommate, Karla, but that was Platonic. Well, Platonic in deed..."

"Gets intriguing," said Stephanie encouragingly.

"She had a world-class body. I mean, she could have stepped out of Vogue, or anywhere... A perfect little body! What a dream!"

"And so much not like you," suggested Sandra.

"So much!"

"Did you mind?" asked Stephanie.

"Oh, not so much, I guess," said Susan. "I specialized in tight black sweaters and form-fitting pants. I thought it had a slimming effect. I mean, Jeez, I was like bait being trolled through a lake full of bass... Heads turning.

"The thing is," she continued, frowning, "Tommy, here, was Karla's boyfriend. And I was jealous. Except I had no idea that I was. Not then. I told myself I was so happy for them!

"But I couldn't think about any other guy! It was like, Karla has the only guy! Finis! I was having fantasies and, yeah, I was scrubbing my cunt like a wash board when I was alone in the room. I kept sneaking looks at Karla, nude, asking myself: Well, what has she got?"

I had my eyes shut, shaking my head. I murmured, "I can't believe where you're going, with this, Susan."

"Well, I thought Tommy must be jealous, too, I mean just holding onto Karla with both arms... I wanted so bad to see what Tommy had! I just dreamed about it! I kept stealing glances at his fly when he came to pick up Karla. I was trying to see some shape!"

"I'm getting a whole new image," said Stephanie respectfully. "I appreciate your being so open about this."

Susan turned and stared at her as though a traffic cop had said: Any way you want to drive is fine, miss. I would not dream of giving you a ticket.

Susan said, "Thank you, Steph. That really helps me, you know. I do care about you...

"Let me fast forward," said Susan with determination.

"Don't skip," said Sandra.

"Well, so Tommy joins a big fraternity. No names, here. No Greek letters. One of the really bad boys..." She frowned. "Actually, didn't State close that fraternity...?"

I nodded. "Out of control. I really joined only because of the ice hockey connection. I mean, you almost had to, right?"

"It gets bizarre," said Susan, with a wide smile. "So, you know, Alpha, Alpha, Alpha, or Delta, Delta, Delta, pledges agree to spin the bottle. Except, they aren't kissing. The penalty is, if you get the bottle, you donate your girlfriend to the fraternity's 'Ho House Night.'"

"Oh, my God," muttered Sandra. "I send my daughter to our state's university, and this sort of thing went on?"

"They did close us down," I said.

"Right on!" said Sandra.

"So, my best girlfriend, who is my model and my lead—except, of course, I'm Jennifer Anniston and she's...who was skinny and perfect, then?"

"Well, Jodie Foster..."

"Okay, good enough. Tommy tells her that either she goes along with this stunt, or he can't see her anymore. And she adores him!"

"You total shit!" said Stephanie incredulously, whirling to me.

I nodded.

"You did that, Tommy?" asked my mother in law.

I nodded.

"That's a side I never imagined," said Sandra coldly.

"Mom! He was a sophomore year frat guy!"

"I have never heard of such a thing," said Sandra icily. "Please go on."

"I mean, Karla is going nuts! She's saying, 'I'm not a virgin! Susan, I've fucked guys! And I can't live without Tommy! I should just do it, right?'"

"Asinine woman," declared Stephanie.

"Not helpful," said Sandra.

"So, Karla is weeping, and saying, 'I've got to lie on some bed in that frat house and maybe 30 guys come in that door! Then, what does Tommy think of me? I'm so scared, Susan!'

Susan recited pedantically: "Leave him? No, impossible. Reason with him? No impossible. I mean, today, I would refer her straight to a women's crisis center, maybe call the cops...

"So, eventually, I said, 'Let's do it together. I know that you're the designated prize, but maybe they'll let us do it together.'

"She was dubious, but I said, 'Take some pictures. Me, naked. Everything. Boobs, pussy, ass. Have Tommy show them. I bet they go for it.'

"Well, she comes and throws her arms around me, and she is weeping buckets, and she's kissing me right on the lips, kissing as though she's...

"Of course they went for it! Would they be interested in this sex bomb with boobs like blimps and the hourglass shape and this mysterious jungle of blond hair around her cunt?"

"Shit!" breathed Stephanie. "That's how you met Tommy? So romantic!"

"Yeah, all right, Stephe! You know what? I was a virgin. That's right. Never had a guy come in there. I was saving it, just like Mom did. Did I think about dick? Come on! And so, I'm thinking, oh, poor, poor Karla. My best friend! I'm sharing her martyrdom, tied down right beside her, the sisterhood of the helpless cunt! And I'm flying with my fantasies! I give up my cherry in one night to 20 State U. hockey players?"

"I wish I'd been there right beside you, Sis. The three Musketeers!"

"It was Saturday night. The fraternity guys were pledged to secrecy. I have no idea what threats were issued..."

"Oh, Jeez," I said, "you don't want to know."

"And they escort Karla and me into this nice bedroom with two twin beds. They leave us a bottle of Chardonnay and two glasses. A big tube of K-Y jelly, a couple vibrators plugged in. I mean, what a classy fraternity!"

"Oh, God!" I muttered. "Susan."

"Karla and I kissed. Then we stripped. We washed, like good girls. We lay down on our backs on those nice beds. I said, 'Don't be scared, Karla, honey.' And she said, 'But you're a virgin!'

"'Honey, I said, I've beaten up on that little boy in the rowboat till he's black and blue. I've imagined every cock from Goliath to St. John the Baptist, to Napoleon, to ...sorry to date myself...Paul Newman. I'll be fine.'"

"'Are you girls, ready?' This with a polite knock on the door.

"'Sure!' says Karla. 'Bring'em on!'

"Such brave words!

"Any way, some usher is out there, letting them in two by two. The guy on my left shags Karla, the guy on the right shags me. I assumed we had to keep up a certain pace, not to get out of sync.

"Look, I'm not going through this guy by guy! I did it once. That's enough. But, eventually, Karla has her perfect Vogue thighs raised, holding them with her hands, and I have my pretty robust thighs raised, and I'm holding them, so guys enter and see two hairy targets.

"But the thing is..." I heard Susan's voice become animated, almost laughing. "A lot of these guys never had had it! Like me! So, these poor lambs, stark naked and incredibly self-conscious, have read about foreplay and want to kiss us, and feel us up, and lick our nips...the whole thing! But we have no time!

"Right away, I lose my cherry. Believe me, not a big deal, not that night. And I'm basically hurrying these guys along to keep the line moving! I couldn't believe it! So was Karla!

"We had to work on them or they lost their hard-ons. A few almost started crying! They would come to the side of the bed, looking down at me, and their pecker wilting... I got so I smiled, big smile, and said, like 'You're so gorgeous!' and then, 'Can I please touch it?' That sort of thing.

"And soon as I got a useable erection, I maneuvered the guy into position, and took his dick and placed it. After that, believe me! Instinct took over! They pumped the shit out of us!

"The only thing we could do to relieve ourselves is to play with ourselves like mad, so we came once in a while! No problem for me. Not for Karla, either. I would hear her panting like a train and moaning and swearing, and that helped me to come, too!

"Once, I turned my head, when we were alone for a second, and asked her, 'Does your pussy hurt?'"

"And she said, 'A little sore, but I've come about five times. How about you?'

""Same,' I said. 'I can't believe how great this is! Those poor boys are lost! I'm loving them all! They have those big dicks and no idea what to do!'

"And she said, 'Yeah, but I can't believe that this is what Tommy wanted for me. Is he standing out there watching this parade? He's sharing me with the brothers as though I was a chuck steak.'

"'He's had you though, hasn't he?' I asked. And Karla says, 'Well, not really, Susan... My tits, of course, and lots of kissing.'

"'You're kidding!' I said. 'He's never fucked you? And you're here getting screwed by the whole fraternity?'

"Now, she's almost crying. She says, 'Susan, he's a little boy, like all the rest of them. This is fantasy. This isn't real. Except that it's my cunt that's gotten fucked about 15 times!'

"I mean, this was surreal! She and I were playing house! With little boys! We were playing doctor!

"And then, the curtains across the door go sliding open with that hissing sound and two more big, bare-ass guys come in. Except one of them is Tommy—and he's on my side!"

"Wait," said Sandra. "Why is that significant? And, by the way, Susan, I'm in a state of altered consciousness, hearing this. I have no judgment to make. Yeah, I admit, I can't believe I'm hearing this. What is it with the Lorraine women?"

"I'm wrapping this up in about two sentences, Mom..."

"Oh, then go ahead. Tommy and some other guy walk in with their dicks up, but Tommy in on your right."

"Yeah! I'm on left bed. He's on my side! The usher had goofed or something. Because the guy on my right fucks me! And that's Tommy! And he's never fucked Karla!

"So Tommy is standing there, staring at me—well, at least at my cunt. And he's glancing at Karla—same basic view. Meanwhile, the other guy is already beside Karla going delirious just getting to touch her perfect tits.

"You know what I said? I had this thing for Tommy, but I was never going to do anything because I loved Karla and he belonged to her. But here he is, staring at my big tits, my fat ass, my thighs and-and the Target Zone.

"And he says..." Susan reined herself in. "What did you say, Tommy?"

"Well, I guess, I said, 'Karla, I'm on the wrong side. Something idiotic, like that.'"

"That's right!" said Susan, "and what did Karla say?"

"Well, my frat brother was already on top of her... And so she glanced at me, and said, 'Fuck Susan, Tommy!'"

"And you did," said Susan.

"God, did I!" I said.

"Well, I was ecstatic," said Susan. "But I kept thinking: Oh, Karla, Karla! And you haven't even had him!"

"And she never did," I said.

"I know," said Susan. "I sucked you down into my pussy and you never got out."

"Never wanted to," I said.

"Thanks, Tom," said Susan. "You say the stupidest romantic things."

"But Karla?" asked Stephanie. "Just like that, Tommy is over to you?"

"Karla started shagging some gorgeous professor of philosophy," said Susan.

"Oh," said Sandra. "I'm glad. That's a sort of relief. What was he like?"

"She," said Susan. "It was a she."