Games SOME People Play! Ch. 17

Story Info
Susan reams Tommy as Steph vibrates her clit. Mom sucks Tom.
1.7k words
4.52
13.9k
4
0

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you really going to get off on this?" Susan had come around behind me, where I stood against the back of the sofa. "Should I have gotten a strap-on a long time ago, do you think? To bring new excitement to our marriage bed?"

"The one time I got it, I was not very brave," I said, knowing that before the three women were done, today, I was going to be broken-just as Stephanie, and maybe Susan, hoped.

"You mean, Butch, yesterday?"

"Yeah, I forgot what I said toward the end, nothing coherent. Butch's hand on my prick coordinated a nice come with the worst of the reaming; it was weird. I still feel the burning around my prostate."

"Gets you ready for your annual rectal exam, Tommy," said Sandra. She had been watching Stephanie's face, with a slight frown, since Susan withdrew the jumbo strap-on dildo from her ass.

Abruptly, I yelped and jerked my body against the back of the sofa. Hanging just above the top of the sofa, my balls swayed; my jutting dick bounced a little.

"That's only lube," said Susan, patronizingly. "Two fingers." Then she stirred her stiff fingers in a circle all around my asshole as though widening a hole.

I managed to say no more than "Umphf, good!" Partly because Stephanie was watching my face with a slight smile and I wanted her kneeling on the sofa again. Something about her melancholy submission of her body, almost any time, in any way, and her little's girl's wide-eyed seriousness, got me rather wild.

To get my mind off Susan's lube job, I glanced down at Stephanie's reddish-brown fleece. She caught my gaze, grinned, and reached down to stretch the furred lips wide apart so I saw the delicate pink topography of her pussy, the little clit prominent. Then, she glanced at me for approbation. Stephanie kept giving.

"He's as tight back here as your micro-asshole, Steph," Susan said, just as I released an involuntary, "Ahhh! No! No!" right in time with Susan's exclaiming, "There! I'm in!"

"Slower! No! Wait!" I was struggling to get a grip on myself. This wasn't going to stop soon. The protocol was that I, Tommy, should experience in my asshole what a girl feels when she takes a dozen or so guys in a row. But what in hell counted for one guy in this payback? The dildo wasn't having any orgasms.

I tried some La Maz breathing, huffing for a few seconds. I even tried to relax my asshole against the impossible grinding perimeter of agony and something up there that was being butted by the hard head of the huge black-plastic prick. "Not so deep!" I hissed out between my teeth.

"This doesn't look like much fun," I heard Sandra say and my face reddened still more, if possible, knowing she was watching every contortion of my expression and thinking: Well! He didn't mind when my daughter was getting it!

Not true! This could not be the feeling in a woman's cunt or there would be no babies in the world. Cunts are for pricks. Where I was getting it—it felt as though at least five inches were jammed up there, but I doubt it—was not evolution's second solution for intercourse! Not!

"Mom," said Stephanie, turning to Sandra. "The only thing that helps you is getting off while your ass is fucked."

"Oh, so...?"

"Go lick his dick, Mom. But don't let him come or the rest of the reaming will be unrelieved awfulness."

Sandra glanced at Susan—after all, the wife has rights, the mother-in-law only permission. I couldn't see Susan's face, but she must have given a thumbs up. Sandra knelt on the sofa facing me, or rather my stiff dick, her lusciously developed body firm as only rugged workouts can keep the perfect tone of jumbo breasts, long thighs, and a substantial torso. My eyes fastened on her big, craggy, almost purple nipples and the full lips in her handsome, blond-framed face.

By now, I was waiting for the first sensation of pleasure the way a patient's eyes never leave the next pill or shot on the nurse's tray. With two fingers, Sandra took the root of my cock, right down in the undergrowth of unkempt dark-brown hair, and jiggled it a little, watching my face. All I could do was nod; she would have to guess that the screwed-up grimace on my face, my eyes almost shut, was not in reaction to what she was doing. Then, her head went forward, determinedly, and her sensuous mouth opened wide for my prick, now flaming red just beneath the swelling meat and tight as a violin string. A few soft pumps, the lips riding up and down, and I felt the distant approach of opiate relief.

Susan had not stopped reaming my asshole, over and over, driving my belly forward, so my prick kept thrusting and retreated in Sandra's mouth. With each jolt, I moaned in despair, "Oh!" The agony and the thrilling tickle were alternating, not quite indistinguishable; I couldn't stand what was happening to me, but I didn't want it to stop.

Susan seems to have felt that she needed handholds to draw herself forward for each thrust; her right hand slide between my splayed legs and closed on my balls. Next thing I knew, she was using them to haul herself forward.

"No! My nuts! No, Susan! No!" She hauled as though on a rope, squeezing tight, and each time ground my balls against each other.

She was gasping, in excitement: "How are your big balls, Tommy? Do they like this?" My wife was getting-off on this, but she was never going to come—never lose interest in battering hubby to blubbering pleas. I was close to blubbering.

I looked around in panic, spied Stephanie surveying the field of action, arms crossed over her breasts, squashing them out gently at the sides. When I caught her eye, I said, grinding my teeth, "For God's sake, shove a vibrator into your sister's cunt, will you?"

"Sure!" said Stephanie brightly, and darted away. I didn't know how much equipment Butch and Angelina had abandoned when we shipped them out.

"Got it!" I heard Stephanie chirp. And then, "Spread'em, Sis, I want to see that fat clit sticking right out of your brush pile!" And, after a moment, "Wider, bitch!" and the sound of a sharp slap, which I took to be Stephanie's hand across Susan's bare ass.

"Ow! Shit! That was hard, Steph!" And then, "Okay, okay, I'm so wide now I feel my pussy lips stretching and my clit is chilly."

"Ow! Stop it! What now?"

"Bend your knees just a little, so your meat dangles down."

"Fucking romantic way of talking about all this!" Susan gasped. And then, "Oh, oh! Sensitive, sensitive Steph!"

"So is Tommy's asshole, bitch!"

Susan's voice deepened to almost a growl; "Yeah! Fuck! Oh, yeah, fuck it hard!"

Unfortunately, in her arousal, she started thrusting still harder, and faster-and she hadn't released her grip on my balls. I was squealing now, just squealing, trying to yank my hands free, and grinding myself against the sofa to escape. In one way or another. I was begging, begging for it to stop, as though some combination of "Please! Oh God! Susan! "No!" "Stop!" "I can't, I can't!" would be the magic formula that would save me.

And then, Susan was in a frenzy, whipping her hips into me, yelling something like "My fucking clit! Yes! Oh, fuck it harder!"

And I was shrieking. The soulless black nightstick-of-a-prick was plunging into my deepest belly for an agonizing, crushing collision with something up there, and then whipping all the way out, dragging with a motion that simply set my asshole on fire. Burning! Like a white-hot brand that I simply could not, COULD NOT stand, for even one more second and knew in horror that no one cared!

But, at last, Susan was panting and groaning, too, her voice rising in protest, and Stephanie was saying, "You like coming hard, bitch? Hard?"

I felt Susan's body collapse forward against my back, hugging me for dear life, her chest still rising and falling. But, her motion jacked the strap-on upward, on the fulcrum of my asshole, so it plowed into a whole new sector of my belly. My knees almost gave way in dizzy agony. My face was scrunched up, burning, but I could make no sound for a few moments. Speechless with pain. Then, I felt the final wicked withdrawal of the strap-on and it flopped from my ass like the most ecstatic dear shit ever known.

Only after a few seconds, did I become aware that Sandra still sucked my cock with deliciously tantalizing licks and I was miraculously still stiff—just not able to come during my reaming. I could glance down, now, and her wide eyes, high cheek bones, and puckered lips in a face bright red with excitement gave my prick a jolt. Her eyes were locked on mine as if delivering each and every rising thrill to my awareness.

My own hips were bucking, now, and Sandra's radiant face was registering each time the length of me slid deep into her throat. I didn't have much yelling left; I felt my eyes roll up in head and an explosion of pleasure filled my belly and sent intolerable delight shooting up my prick again and again, so even my burning asshole was infused with delight, squeezing.

Drawing my whole wet length of prick out of her mouth, Sandra began pumping it with her fist, pumping hard, now, and her eyes closed because gout after gout of cum was hitting her face, some already dripping onto the shelf of her boobs.

And the tip of her tongue came out to taste it and then slowly to smear it around her lips. My stuff was on both her eyelids, running down her cheeks. Her hand moved slowly now, milking up and out the last of what I had.

"I just want one taste," said Stephanie, and her radiant small face appeared near her mother's hand, which still encircled my fat erection, and her tongue was poking out between her wet lips.