Games SOME People Play! Ch. 19

Story Info
Guys drop cock-teaser Stephanie out a dorm window—naked.
2.3k words
4.53
10.7k
8

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19: Stephanie's Story, Again--After Intermission for Pussy Torture

[Okay, this is the next to last chapter...over soon.]

"If we're back to my story, now," said Stephanie, "then I'm just going to tell you, again: I have no story!"

This time, though, she said it without challenge, almost dreamily. She hadn't moved to cover herself—no modesty. She lay sprawled in the easy chair like a cast-away doll, legs wide apart, trim body in a restful curve, her perfect mounds of breasts at ease, eyes almost closed. What I saw, close to me, was the lolling apart, wanton crotch, well-furred, that my wife, Susan, had just eaten.

As Susan's blond head had bored into her sister's pussy, pursued it as a cat seizes and shakes a mouse, Stephanie's breathing had gone steaming to a pitch of whistling, gasping arousal. The slim, long, model's thighs had clenched shut on either side of Susan's head. Stephanie's hands had grabbed Susan's hair, trying to drag away her lips, and Stephanie was crying out, "No! I've come! It's over! No, you fucking bitch! Oh, God! Please!"

And I realized, like a thump in the head, that my faithful, conventional wife, knew a thing or two about pussy torture. Because, after a moment, Stephanie's shrieks, "Too sensitive! No! I can't take it!" relapsed into more frantic thrusting of the hips, a moan now deep and agonal; and I realized that Susan knew that Little Sis had more orgasms in her twat—but was terrified to release them.

I dimly saw Stephanie (got to explain later what was happening to me) raking her own exquisite hillocks, drawing her fingernails across the stiff pink nipples, and saw that her hips drove up so violently that Susan's head was bouncing— but never releasing its target.

And when my fiery little sister-in-law finally had to let it come, her body hurled into a series of desperate, twisting attempts to save her pussy, which my demure wife frustrated. Finally, Stephanie shrieked, so both Sandra and I jerked back in shock, "No, bitch! Pleeeassee! Don't kill me!"

And only then did Susan sedately lift her lips away from Stephanie's snatch and turn to me with a wide, contented smile. Jeez! Who was the bitch in this family!

Stephanie's yearningly angelic girl's face was bright red, now, and both small hands were clutched protectively over her snatch. Her chest rose and fell rapidly.

My participation in this intermission from Stephanie's story of coming of age had been less violent, but with a certain sweetness I will not forget. The older Lorraine woman, Sandra, even as her daughters were digging into their very first sister-on-sister intimacy, had first frigged my cock with ladylike delicacy, then sucked it with tongue swipes timed to arouse but not relieve... And then, with a smile, she had risen to her feet, so I saw the fist-firm body, long and contoured, with abrupt sculpted breasts out-thrust and the deliciously unkempt patch at the apex of long legs.

She smiled down at me, bending slightly so her heavy breasts nosed forward, pointing and swaying, and stepped wide over my sprawling thighs. Like a waitress presenting a fine dish, she paused to open herself with two delicate hands, so I could see the size of the mature clitoris, already butting out of its protective cowl of skin. Her confident hand took my prick in two fingers, and, never shifting her smile from me, she fed it into the crevice of her belly and lowered herself on it. Smiling down at me, Sandra said, "I have the feeling that the incomparable Lorraine girls are treating you to an XXX movie of highest quality! Although I can't quite turn to watch."

She waited a moment, looking right down into my eyes as she engulfed my prick, and murmured: "Can this cunt do it for you, Tommy?"

And then, she was gently and rhythmically rocking her hips, riding her belly on its impalement, and her beautiful, calm face gazed into mine and asked: "Is my cunt pleasing you, Tommy?"

If I didn't come, right then, like a string of Chinese Baby Finger fireworks, blasting all over in flaming release, it was only because I already had come a few times that day. I looked up at my astonishing mother-in-law, her untrimmed bush tickling backward and forward over my own belly, and muttered, "Oh! Slower, please! Slower, so it never ends..."

"It feels good jammed right up me, Tommy!"

I wished to God she would stop talking like that! I could come just on that if nothing was touching me!

"It's so good," I whimpered. "So good!"

"I could bend over to give you a big mouthful of my tit."

"Yes."

"Is big crinkled excited nip, all right?"

Well, you get it. I came. And while I was coming, as I said earlier, I dimly watched my surprisingly talented wife, another Lorraine woman, almost herd her little sister over the cliff.

I don't know how long it had been when Steph said: "If we're back to my story, now, then I'm just going to tell you, again: I have no story!"

But she spoke without animus. Indeed, a little dreamily. I wonder why...

"Well," said Sandra, who had lifted herself with dignity off my semi-hard dick, reaching down into her rich fuzz with a tissue to catch the drips, "you did eventually lose your virginity. So did your excitement over exhibitionism wear thin, or what?"

"Jeez, Mom, I can see your clit still sticking out. You're so fucking swollen! Didn't you come?"

"Actually, no," said Sandra, glancing down toward the topic of conversation. I actually felt my pulse in my clit, toward the end, but you have to be touched, you know..."

"Tommy!" exclaimed Stephanie, bellowing like a master sergeant, "Don't you know you have to touch the girl? I mean, you came in streams! What about my Mom's clit?"

"Stephanie! Don't you dare make him feel bad!" said Sandra, sounding shocked, still standing but now drawing together her slim, strong legs.

"You don't want to come?"

"I do enjoy coming, of course. And whenever I wish, I can make that happen. In this instance, I was pleasuring my son-in-law, which I view as a privilege, not a chore."

"Ah, shit..." said Stephanie, as though expiring, slouching down in the easy chair. She seemed to summon a last effort, and asked, "Do you want me to lick you off?" Given the obvious effort even to speak, it was not much of an invitation!

"Not necessary," said Sandra. She was settling into the couch beside me. "A stiff clit is not the end of the world, you know."

I had missed my cue several times. I struggled to sit up. "I would love to..."

"It was highly erotic and enjoyable, Tommy," said Sandra.

"So, now I'm supposed to tell you about my totally boring, pathetic first fuck?" demanded Stephanie.

She added, "It was a pity fuck!"

"Really?" asked Susan, sitting up, now. "Not the pursuit of erotic Nirvana? You did it for someone else?"

"Some guy who was stuttering so bad he barely could talk with me," said Stephanie. "I thought: Oh, God! He needs this so bad! He wasn't cute all at! He had this very modest dick..."

"I'd like to hear," said Susan.

"So would I," I said. "Last you told us, you were getting high on just being seen, but with a hands-off policy, right? So how did that end?"

"How long can you do it?" asked Stephanie. "Someone will go something crazy. We had fat-girl jocks on the floor, some self-righteous Lesbians, and some cute girls who had it in for me because I put on my show for their boyfriends.

"The girl gang appeared again a few weeks after the first time. This was the second floor of the dorm. Remember, I used to linger at the window and draw an audience of guys, below, looking up at me. I would pretend not to see, but sort of absent-mindedly be examining my tits, lifting them, squeezing them...

"And one evening, the girl gang came swooping down, again, this time into my room. I had zero fear. Zero. What could they do? I already was bare-ass, so I just turned to them, totally bored, you know?

"One big girl says, 'You're a cock-teaser, Steph! You think we don't see what you're doing it?"

"Fuck yourself," I said, and I turned away to make my bed.

"'Okay, you're going out the window,'" said this girl. And I wondered, what...? They grabbed me and shoved me through the open window. I wasn't shy, though! Not this time! I was punching and kicking and cursing them. No good! In a few seconds, I was hanging down the outside brick wall of the dorm—stark naked. Back then, I always was naked in my room-and they're holding me by the wrists.

""Get ready, Steph!' someone yells. 'All clear below?'

"I screamed, 'No!' I mean, they were going to drop me, totally naked, down onto the sidewalk--and already three or four guys are down there, watching and clapping!

"And they let go! I sort of slithered down and landed in the flower bed next to the building. I did some kind of parachute jump, bending at the knees and rolling when I hit—rolling right through all the sticking, poking, itching dead flowers and shrubs, right onto the sidewalk, sprawled totally bare-ass in front of the guys. I never dreamed those fucking girls would do that to me! What do I set off in people, do you think?"

"Well, you did say 'cock-teaser,' Steph," said Susan.

"Yeah, sure..."

"I think this is a very good question for Stephanie to answer for herself," said Sandra. "She is a highly sexual woman, as we know. What does she expect in response from others?"

"So I go sprawling head over bare-ass right out of the flowerbeds onto the sidewalk, still yelling, and three guys are trying to help me all at once. Then, a cop car pulls up, and 'poof!' the guys are gone. And a kind of cute, youngish cop is draping a blanket over my shoulders and helping me into the patrol car.

"He sits in the backseat with me, and for some reason, his arm is around my shoulder. I'm really shivering. But I'm an idiot, right? I have to show off. I open the blanket, so a tit is sticking out, and I say, 'I really scratched myself...'

"This guy looks down and my nipple is totally stiff. He says, 'I think that first-aid at the station will take care of that. But if you say so, we can take you to city hospital.'

"I mean, I could live with this! Adults!

"I said, 'Just take me back to my dorm, please.' But it isn't going to happen. He shakes his head and says, 'Don't you realize you have been assaulted in a very serious way? I mean, dropped for the second floor, naked? That isn't a prank.'

"I was thinking about how nice this guy seemed. I think I said, 'Hey, can you hold me tighter? I'm cold!' I'm so embarrassed when I tell you, now!

"And he said, 'Not necessary, Miss. You're safe, here. Would you like us to turn up the heat in the vehicle?'

"I can't go on about this. I'm at the station. I tell them I don't know the names of the girls. Fine. I give my room key to a police woman, and she goes and gets me clothes. I can't believe these people! But just before I leave, my cop comes up and asks: 'Are you all set, Miss Lorraine?' And then, 'Listen, does this big girl who sort of leads the pack—does she use?'

"'Drugs?' I ask.

"He nods. "But not just grass.'

"I didn't say a thing.

""Because if she does, just call me, here, at this number, if you think she's going out to buy or to use, okay? I promise she'll be okay. But if we can get her, I think we'll save her a lot of trouble, later? Do you get what I mean?'

"'I could call you,' I said.

"And I did. This commando-in-chief with short dark hair and half-soccer-ball boobs and a riot of crab grass over her pussy—she was always walking around the shower room bare ass. And it was so obvious! She was taking orders for coke!

"So one night, I called that number and the cop picks up. I tell him. He says, 'Okay, Miss Lorraine. Don't be concerned. We need to let this girl know there are going to be consequences, that's all.'

"This big girl's name is Brenda. About a day-and-a-half later, she comes back to the dorm walking like someone in shell shock! I tried to talk with her, but she plowed past me. Zombie. She must have talked about it to her friends, though, because eventually I heard. And then, it was all over the dorm.

"She was picked up with a few packets of coke on her. At the station, they stripped her. This was police women, but not just one or two, about six, all in the room, watching. Someone did a rectal and a vaginal, very thorough. With all these people watching. Then, she's given I don't know what to wear, maybe just panties, and put in an overnight holding cell with prostitutes and other babes arrested that evening.

"I heard that she kept screaming for the guard, but no one came. I have no idea what they did to her that night.

"After she came back, she never did a damn thing to the other girls. I felt guilty, I guess. I mean, did the whores sit on her face or what? I never saw her naked in the girl's bathroom, again."