Games We Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Initially I had been worried about my bikini tan lines showing when I was going to change clothes in the locker room. But having only been to the tanning salon once so far made that a non-issue. However my bright red toenails and shaved legs had me very concerned.

I mentioned it to my wife Tuesday morning and she told me she had the perfect solution and as long as I did exactly as she ordered no one would notice. She then handed me a g-string to put on.

I looked at it and immediately said "No way!" It was white cotton and very skimpy but across the front in big bright red letters was "I Love Cock". I looked at my wife and said "There is no way I can wear this. Every man in the locker room will zero in on the bright red "I Love Cock" and think I'm gay!"

My wife just gave me her evil smile and said "Exactly! Not one man will notice your toenails and shaved legs. They'll be thinking about you wanting their cocks and would they prefer a blowjob or to fuck you up the ass."

"I won't wear it."

"That just earned you a punishment! You will wear the g-string and now instead of me letting you try and hide your g-string while at the gym you're going to show it off. I will be giving Dan a call after you play racquetball to invite him over for dinner this weekend and I'm going to ask him what he thought of your sexy new underwear. If Dan has no idea what I'm talking about, then I swear your next trip to the tanning salon will be in just your bikini, 40DD breastforms and high heels. So what's it going to be?"

I put on the g-string and then got dressed and went to work. I wasn't very productive that day because I was trying to figure out how to show Dan my g-string with "I Love Cock" on it and not have him think I was gay. Or even worse, have him think I was making a pass at him.

When work ended I drove to the racquetball club and entered the men's locker room and went to my locker. I was hoping Dan would be running late like usual and I could change clothes before he showed up. No such luck! Dan was actually early for the first time in his life and had already changed clothes.

I suggested he go warm up while I changed but he informed the court was being used so he'd hang out with me while I changed and we could talk. Normally this wouldn't have fazed me but now Dan was going to see my thong before we played. I had planned on showing it to him after we played and just before I ran out of the locker room totally humiliated.

I started with my shirt then took off my shoes and that's when it hit me. I'd been so worried about the g-string all day I had completely forgot about my bright red painted toenails. Dan was going to see those also when I took off my black dress socks and put on white athletic socks.

I took off my socks and Dan's eyes got real big then he asked me "Dude, is there something you want to tell me?"

I couldn't help but laugh as I took off my pants and faced him letting him read "I Love Cock" on my g-string.

"What the fuck?" he exclaimed

I responded "It's a long story and I'll tell you over some drinks some night but for now please let's not discuss it. And lets go play racquetball."

All Dan could say was "I don't know. What are you going to do to my ass when I bend over to pick up a racquetball? Or are you going to try and nail me in the nuts with a ball so you can kiss them and make me feel better?"

Dan was talking loud and his questions brought a few of the other members over to us to see what was going on. Dan was at the end of the bench nearest the wall and the new members were behind me towards the exit. Stupid me turned and faced the other men.

I had been embarrassed in front of Dan but thought I could joke my way out of it but now there were four other men looking at my painted toenails and reading the saying on my g-string. My wife succeeded. I was totally humiliated.

I was trying to figure out how to escape when I noticed the four men were only wearing towels around their waists. Obviously they'd finished their workouts and had just taken showers. I can't explain why but my eyes were drawn to their crotches and that's when I saw two of them were tenting.

Oh My God! They thought I was gay and would service them. I turned back towards my locker to grab my clothes and put them on but they weren't there. Dan had taken all my clothes and shoved them in his locker and locked it!

Dan was just sitting on the bench laughing at my predicament. Now what was I to do? I'm standing there naked except for a g-string with "I Love Cock" on the front and bright red painted toenails and there's four men standing behind me thinking I want to blow them.

"Dan please give me my clothes!" I pleaded.

"I think you need to earn them." was his response. "Lets see, you have four articles of clothing -- shirt, pants, a pair of socks which we'll count as one and a pair of shoes we'll count as one."

Dan then spoke to the four men "What do you think gay boy here should do to get his clothes back?"

I turned back around to look at the men to find out my fate. No one said anything. I guess they were all waiting for one of the others to speak first. But then the guy with the biggest tent under his towel walked to within a couple of feet of me and removed his towel.

I was looking at a fairly large cock that was only semi-erect. He told me "Suck me off and you get your socks."

"You've got this all wrong." I pleaded "I'm not gay! I don't suck cock."

The guy replied "Are you trying to tell me you dress like that in men's locker rooms just for fun? Have you ever given a blowjob?"

I was ready to lie and say no but remembered my wife was going to call Dan tonight and invite him over for this weekend. There is no way a conversation about what was going on now wasn't going to take place. I had to tell the truth.

"Yes, but I was forced."

"Did someone hold a gun to your head or have a knife at your throat?"

"No"

"Were you tied up so you couldn't run away?"

"No"

"By any chance were you wearing women's lingerie?" was his last question

I bowed my head in shame and whispered "Yes"

"Well it sure sounds like it was consensual to me. Just like this consensual. You willingly give me a blowjob and I'll willingly ask your friend to give you your socks."

Oh Shit! This was similar to a fantasy of mine - to be caught by a group of men wearing lingerie and have them use me. But it was a fantasy and never thought or wanted it to really happen.

I hate to admit it but the forced humiliation was turning me on. I looked back at Dan and could tell from the smile on his face that he was not going to give me my clothes back till I earned them. All I could think was I had previously sucked off two strangers against my will and here was going to be number three.

I started towards him when he said "Stop! Get on your hands and knees and crawl to my cock."

I couldn't believe he was going to humiliate me further by making me crawl to him but he did. I got on my hands and knees and crawled up to his cock. By now it was completely hard and pointing up. He must have been getting off dominating me.

He spread his legs apart and told me to lick and suck his balls first. Good thing he'd just taken a shower or I don't think I could have done it. Licking and sucking hairy balls was bad enough without the sweaty odor.

I knew everyone was watching intently, including my now ex-friend Dan, to see what I would do. I figured since I had no option of not doing sucking him off, I might as well do it to the best of my ability.

I stuck out my tongue and gave his balls one hell of a tongue bath. The guy must have liked it because he started moaning. I sucked one ball into my mouth. I was nice and didn't use my teeth but sucked it continuously harder and harder till he ordered me to stop and suck on his other ball.

By now this ball was dry so I proceeded to lick it all over before taking it into my mouth. I took my time but still gradually increased my sucking till he couldn't take it anymore and pulled out of my mouth.

I looked up at him and stupidly smiled over my small victory and that's when he slid his rock hard cock between my lips. He didn't take it slow and let me get used to his cock in my mouth. I had to assume he really thought I was gay and an experienced cocksucker because he shoved his entire cock into my mouth and down my throat.

Thankfully he pulled out quickly and let me recover from my gag reflex and catch my breath before he shoved his cock all the way back in. Good thing I'd learned how to deep throat dildos or I would have been in trouble.

But now that he knew I could take his entire 10 inches down my throat he held on to the sides of my head and proceeded to fuck my mouth like there was no tomorrow. He eventually slowed down and I swear the circumference of his cock doubled in size before he gave one last thrust and shoved his cock as far down my throat as he could. Then he orgasmed! There was no choice of swallowing or not swallowing. His cum went right down my throat without me ever having to taste it.

He finally recovered and pulled his cock out of my mouth and announced "Wow! Gentlemen that was the best blowjob I've ever had and you'd be insane not to take advantage of him sucking you off."

Needless to say I had three more hard cocks lined up to suck. I didn't want to but what choice did I have? I could have tried to resist but with my clothes as well as my car keys locked in Dan's locker there was no option. The three men took their turns ordering me to give them blowjobs which I did and swallowed every drop of cum for fear my wife would find out I hadn't and punish me.

After the last man deposited his load of cum in my mouth I halfway expected Dan to be number five. I stayed on my knees and turned around towards Dan and immediately knew I was screwed. He had his camera phone out and was taking pictures. I also had to assume he had been taking pictures of the other three blowjobs I just gave.

Dan didn't waste any time on small talk, he just said "I own you. I'm going to put your cock sucking skills to good use anytime I want and on any cock I choose or you can imagine where the pictures I just took will be sent."

Yes, I could imagine where he could send the pictures and if he did my career was over. I wasn't worried about my wife seeing them since she practically set this up. But work was different. Yes Dan did own me as long as he had those pictures and I knew I'd be doing anything he ordered to keep him from distributing them.

It didn't take Dan long to give me an order. "We didn't get a chance to play racquetball because you were so intent on entertaining those four men. And I assume by now someone else has our court so we might as well go have those drinks you mentioned earlier and you can tell me why you're wearing that g-string and have your toenails painted. Then you can tell me why you give blowjobs if you're not gay."

Dan gave me my clothes and I quickly got dressed and followed Dan out of the locker room. Unfortunately for me we didn't go very far. Our racquetball club has a small bar where members can buy water, juices but also beer. He told me to buy two beers while he got us a table. Dan had chosen a small table with only two chairs and left me with the chair facing the hallway to the locker room.

Dan took a sip of his beer then said "There will be four men leaving the locker room shortly with an "I've just been blown" smile on their faces. Assuming you can remember their faces and not just their cocks, I want you ask them if you can buy them a beer to thank them."

"Thank them for what?" I exclaimed. "They used me and should be apologizing to me."

Dan continued like I hadn't even said anything. "You'll thank them for allowing you to give them blowjobs and ask them if they will permit you to suck them off again. You better be persuasive because I want four "yes" answers. Then you'll ask them for their contact information so you can invite them over for a get sucked party."

"Why would I do any of that?"

"Because I own you."

It may seem hard to believe but it was more humiliating to stand up and offer to buy each one of the four guys a beer to say thanks for allowing me to suck them off than it was to actually give them blowjobs. Dan listened to everything I said to make sure it sounded like I was doing this of my own free will and not because the asshole was blackmailing me.

Just my bad luck that all four accepted my offer for a beer then accepted my request to be permitted to blow them again. They gave me their contact information but I hesitated when they asked for mine. Dan, being ever so helpful, suggested I give them one of my business cards and write my home phone and an e-mail address he dictated on the back.

I looked at Dan and the look he gave back told me this wasn't a suggestion but an order. Now these guys would know my name, where I worked, my work and home phone numbers and an e-mail address I didn't have access to unless Dan were to give me the password.

I'm sure my face was bright red from embarrassment the entire time I had to socialize with the four men I just sucked off. Eventually we all left and Dan told me he still wanted to hear about my g-string, toenails and cocksucking someday. But he thought for today it was more important to line up those four men for more blowjobs in the very near future and was sure I'd understand. What a friend -- the fucker.

When I got in my car I called my wife to let her know I was on my way home. She said "I won't even ask you about racquetball. I'll going to call Dan now and ask him over for dinner this weekend and what he thought of your g-string. You did show it to him like I told you to, didn't you?"

"Oh yeah" I said sarcastically.

"What did he think?"

I honestly wasn't sure how to respond so I replied "Why don't you ask Dan?" Unfortunately for me my response sounded like I was giving my wife attitude.

My wife sounded pissed "You will learn to answer every question I ask immediately and without attitude. For that response which didn't answer my question you have earned another humiliating punishment. But I know that's what you really want and I'm more than happy to oblige."

I started to speak and she told me to shut-up. Oh shit! Now what was she thinking. She just hung up the phone. I knew when I got home I would find out and somehow I just knew I wouldn't like it at all.

I walked in the house and didn't have to wait long for her to tell me.

My wife said "I called Dan and when I asked about your underwear he told me what a slut you were tonight and how you showed off your g-string and toenails to a group of men and then got on your hands and knees and crawled over to them lick their balls and give them all blowjobs. I would say I can't believe you did that but after seeing how hard you got when you sucked off those two guys last weekend I have to believe you get off on giving head and swallowing cum."

"I did tell Dan you want to explain the g-string and painted toenails and asked if he'd be home tonight. He said yes so here's your punishment. You are going to get dressed in the slutty outfit I have laid out for on the bed then you're going to drive over to Dan's apartment and tell him face-to-face how you like to crossdress and want to be humiliated when you're dressed in lingerie. Then you'll convince him to join us in playing the "Game". And lastly you'll beg him to come up with an extremely humiliating activity for you to perform the next time we play the game."

She continued "That ought to embarrass the hell out of you and teach you a lesson you will never forget. When you get home I'll give Dan a call and he'll either tell me he wants to dominate you and what his choice of punishment for you is or I'm going to offer to be his fuck toy. You know Dan has always wanted in my pants but I've never let him. What do you think he'll do if I come on to him? You'd better convince Dan how much fun he'll have dominating you or you're going to be watching me get fucked nightly."

I know a lot of men like the idea of watching another man fuck their wife but I'm not one of them. My wife and I don't have an open marriage and haven't had sex with anyone else other than the recent blowjobs I've given. But those could almost be considered forced. I never would want my wife to have sex with another man and she knows it.

I stood there in shock. The thought of dressing like a slut and convincing Dan to join my "Game" was more than I could do. I originally thought I was only going to have to explain the g-string and painted toenails to him which would have been bad enough. But this was too humiliating.

Then I thought of Dan fucking my wife which would have been even worse. I resigned myself to the fact that I was going to Dan's apartment.

"Get moving slut! You have 30 minutes to get back here dressed as I said." My wife practically yelled at me.

The thirty minute timeframe was in my favor because I had to scramble to get dressed and put make-up on and didn't have time to dwell on what I was about to do.

And what a slutty outfit she had selected for me to wear. It consisted of a red garterbelt, white fishnet stockings with seams up the back, 4 inch red high heels that lock on, a red mini skirt, red lacy bra with my 40DD breastforms and a white sheer blouse that the red bra clearly showed thru. She also chose my make-up and bright red lipstick. To finish the look was a long blonde wig with lots of curls that only a hooker would wear.

I presented myself to my wife with about a minute to spare. She inspected my outfit and make-up with approval then handed me a g-string to put on. It was white with big red letters on the front that said "I Swallow". Where was she getting these g-strings???

I bent my cock back between my legs before putting on the g-string so I wouldn't have a male bulge. My wife handed me two locks to lock on my heels but she kept the keys ensuring I'd be wearing the heels till she decided to give me the keys. She handed me the keys to my car and walked me to the front door and said "I will be calling Dan later to find out if he wants to help me dominate you or if I'll be offering my services as his fuck toy. I'm sure you'll do absolutely anything to convince him to dominate you even if he initially has no interest in doing it won't you slut?"

"I expect you to answer any and all questions Dan asks completely and honestly as well as do anything he tells you to or I am going to be his fuck toy."

My wife knew me so well. There was no way I'd let another man fuck her so yes I would do absolutely anything Dan told me to.

As I walked towards my car my wife yelled for me to stop and wait for her. She ran back in the house and returned a few minutes later with our video camera. She handed me the camera and said "Since I won't be there to enjoy it in person, make sure everything you say and do is filmed. Then when you get home I'm going to watch the video while you lick my pussy. So you have fun humiliating yourself slut!"

My wife watched me drive off and once I was out of sight she burst out laughing. She was thinking about what was waiting for me at Dan's apartment that she didn't tell me about. Dan was having several of his buddies over to watch the basketball play-off game and I was going to be walking into that room full of guys dressed like a slut.

Dan was at first hesitant when my wife asked him if I could come over. But once she explained how I would be dressed and what she was ordering me to tell him he warmed to the idea. Then when she told him I would do anything and everything he ordered me to as long as it was sexual and humiliated me but not he was game. My wife closed the deal by telling Dan if I refused to perform any sexual act or humiliate myself for Dan and his friends' pleasure then she would be his fuck toy for the next month.