Games Wives Play

Story Info
Horny wife lets herself get seduced by stranger.
1.1k words
3.84
207.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is John, I'm slim, 36, nice body, and I have a thing for married women, especially the ones who act all prim and proper and underneath their pretty, plain clothes, they wear the Victoria's Secret lacy, sexy, underwear...The yummy mummy's who are closet porn stars and sluts.

Jackie was a wife of my colleague. She was a gorgeous 45 year old, with a pretty smile, long brunette hair, and a pair of legs and firm tits that would make any man's cock hard, including mine. Now I just had to find a way to get that inside her sweet, wet, married pussy...But my chance came sooner that I had expected.

One night Dave called me up and asked if I'd like to come over and have a drink with him and Jackie. Of course I said, thinking more of her than him. And within the hour, I was sat in their living room, laughing and joking with them, whilst my eyes kept straying over the tight, firm body of his gorgeous wife.

She noticed me watching her over the rim of her glass, and she smiled, and stretched her arms out, and yawned, so that her tits were pressed tight against her blouse.

Dave did not notice me watching his wife, and he continued to talk happily, about work, home and how perfect his beautiful wife was. His wife who I was mentally undressing and fantasising about.

"Anybody want another drink", Jackie said, and looked over at me, before getting up and walking slowly into the kitchen, her ass and hips swaying sexily under her above the knee skirt. I licked my lips, made an apology to Dave and said to Jackie, "I'll come and help you."

Dave went over to put a CD in the machine as I left the room and followed Jackie, her perfume filling my head with its alluring scent. I watched her as she bent over and got something from the drawer, my eyes straying over her ass, and she turned to me as she straightened and said, "I know you want me, don't you?"

I looked at her and said, "Yes, I want to fuck you"

"Oh you do, do you?" she replied and laughed. Not a sarcastic laugh, but a teasing laugh.

The sexual tension was beginning to rise and I could feel my cock get hard under my pants. As Jackie walked over to the sink her hand strayed across the front of them and she smiled at me and she felt my stiffness. "Is that because of me?", she teased, and I kissed her hard then, pushing her against the kitchen door. My hands went up under her skirt and I found the waistband of her tiny panties, pulling them down, so the black, lacy string was down to her knees.

She gasped and I spun her round, my head pounding as the blood rushed to my hard cock. Not caring if Dave was in the other room, I whispered to Jackie to lift up her skirt and she obliged, her perfect round ass beckoning me above her black stocking tops.

I opened her cheeks and licked her little rose bud, making her gasp before my face was buried between her legs, licking at her swollen pussy lips, trying to suck those pink petals into my mouth. My tongue found her opening and I slide the tip inside, tasting her juices.

"Stop" she gasped and pushed me away, and pulled her skirt back down again to make herself look respectable. As I got up, her face was flushed and she went to get a glass of water to calm down again.

I picked her tiny panties up off the floor and put them to my nose so I could inhale her scent, before putting them in pocket. I could see her nipples hard under her blouse, and she left the room quickly, before I heard her footsteps on the stairs, and a door closing. I checked the other room and saw Dave watching sport on TV, the music playing from the speakers, and I began to make my way upstairs to finish what I had started.

Jackie was in the bedroom and I opened to door to find her stood up in front of the mirror, looking at my reflection as I walked towards her. My hands went over her tits and I began to unbutton her blouse, the lacy edges of her bra becoming exposed as hands tugged it open at the front.

She turned, her gorgeous tits hard, and my mouth found her nipples, licking them one at a time, my teeth tugging on them, as she held my head in her hands.

Jackie reached behind her and began to unfasten her skirt, her tits now exposed and the thin strip of her dark pussy hair showing. She came over, and caressed my cock through my pants, unzipping them and pulling my stiff dick out before sucking it and licking under the shaft.

Jackie lay down on the bed and I went down on her, not caring if Dave was downstairs, his wife in the bedroom having her pussy eaten.

She held my head as I licked and sucked her moist lips, my tongue tasting her honey and my cock was now ready to enter her. I looked into her eyes as my cock pushed open her married pussy and she gasped as I slid straight in, then our, until the tip almost popped out, before sliding in again with long, hard, slow strokes.

She turned me over and began to ride me, her gorgeous tits bouncing slightly and she leaned forward, her nipples in my mouth as her pussy worked its magic around my throbbing prick.

She told me between gasps that she enjoyed it from behind and I enter her on our knees, holding onto her hips and let her work her pussy on my slick cock.

I could feel my balls begin to tighten and Jackie could sense it too as her movements increased, fucking me back. I told her to get on her back again and put her legs on my shoulder as my wet cock slid inside her pussy like a knife through butter.

"Dave doesn't fuck me like this" she said, and I pumped her harder, my tongue inside her mouth to stifle her cries.

"I'm gonna cum" she cried and I prayed Dave would not hear, but I continued fucking his wife as her pussy contracted on my cock. "OH GOD", she shuddered, as her pussy creamed on my dick, and this brought me over the edge, as I pulled my dick out and hot, creamy spunk pumped out on her pussy, her tummy and stockings, my orgasm sending fireworks exploding in my mind from the hot, kinky sex I had just experienced.

"That was the best fucking I ever had", Jackie said, and I kissed her on the lips, long, slow, hard, her breath still panting, and she touched the spunk on her tummy and put her finger in her mouth, before licking it off...