Gamma Gets Some Ch. 02

Story Info
Gamma and Brandon have more fun.
1.5k words
4.44
111.7k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked as a jaybird I led Brandon out the kitchen door and into the nighttime air. It was late June, so the temperature dropped a little at night. As a result my nipples began to stiffen. I turned and lifted his hand to my breast. "Feel how hard my nips are," I coaxed him. His fingers played with my nips, tracing lines around them, rolling them between his thumb and forefinger.

I held onto his arms as sparks began to fly and legs began to shake. I grabbed his hand and led him to the pool. We slipped into the water and immediately came together in a passionate embrace. Our lips fused together as our hands stroked and grabbed each other.

I reached between his legs and took his penis in hand. As I ran my fingers up and down his fleshy friend, Brandon began kissing my neck. The more I fondled him, the more fervent his kisses became more impassioned. He paused to coo, "Oh, Gamma, that feels so good!"

"I know, baby," I moaned back in his ear. He resumed kissing my neck, alternately sucking and nibbling. My fingers gently squeezed his cock until it was fully engorged. Holding his rod in my hand I rubbed his head up and down my slit. As I rubbed circles around my clit with it we both groaned with pleasure.

I was so intent on my pleasure that I momentarily forgot about my grandson. "Gamma, stop," he moaned. "I want to fuck you again."

"Of course, baby," I said and led him out of the pool and over to a pool chair. I had him lie down on his back and I straddled his cock before sinking my 55-year-old pussy on his pole. I breathed a sigh of contentment as I felt his cock fill my twat. I could get used to this. I lifted up and sank back down.

I ground my way around until my ass was facing him, his member twisting and thrusting against wet pussy walls. I leaned forward and began humping him hard. He was holding onto my hips for dear life, his hips thrusting up as mine came crashing down.

I moaned as an orgasm rose from in between my legs, and I rode the crest of the beast hard. I cried out as my grandson took me even higher, ramming his hard prod into me from behind, on my back with my legs over his shoulders, sitting up face to face and my pussy grinding circles around his rod.

While he was drilling me from behind for the third time I felt his shooter begin to pulse. He was about to blow. I spun around and took his cock in my mouth. He was momentarily surprised but he was soon grinning. I ran my tongue up and down his pole as my head bobbed up and down on him.

Soon his dick froze and twitched before pulsing gobs of his seed down my hungry throat. I swallowed it greedily. I gave his prick a kiss before standing. I suggested we take a shower and get ready to watch a movie. I took his hand in mine and led him back to the house.

I led him to my bathroom and we stepped into the shower. Soon hot water was raining down on us as we twisted together in our embrace, soapy hands roaming over each others body, our lips again fused together in a passionate kiss. His hands ran up and my body until settling on my heaving breasts.

My hands settled on his pink python. His lips briefly broke from mine. "Oh, Gamma," he moaned into my mouth. My hands slid up and down his shaft. He responded by pushing his crotch against mine. My knuckles were rubbing my clit as he ground against me, sending me on another trip on orgasm airways.

"Oh, Brandon, you make Gamma feel so good," I groaned. My knees collapsed and then my parted lips collapsed on my grandson's turgid member. I dug my hands into his butt and pulled his hips forward, so that I could every inch of him down my throat. My tongue swirled around his shaft.

I massaged his balls and then I was sucking them. I hummed while I deep-throated him. Fortunately, he was hung like his father.

I slid a finger up his butt and massaged his prostate. He tensed up and soon his seed was shooting down my throat. I milked every last drop of cum, massaging his balls with one hand and running the other up and down his muscular legs.

His hands were clutching my wet hair. I rose to my feet, my hands running up his sides. He brought my lips to his and we kissed. We were on fire as we made out in the shower. His fingers were in my snatch, bringing me to new heights of pleasure.

I finally pushed Brandon away and suggested we get out of the shower, dry off and watch a movie. He readily agreed and before long we were in our robes in the family room, snuggling on the couch. I flipped on the TV and the DVD player and the movie started, an erotic thriller.

As the story went on Brandon's head ended up in my lap. I stroked his hair while my eyes took in the action on-screen. A man was kneeling between a woman's legs, his face buried in her mound. You couldn't see what he was doing but it was pretty obvious.

The movie was making my nipples perk up. I brought one of Brandon's hands to my breast. His fingers instantly went to my gumdrop nips. He tugged on them before withdrawing his hand. He was parting my robe and then my legs.

He kissed his way up my inner thigh to bury his face in my snatch. His tongue licked my outer lips and wormed a couple of fingers inside me. They sawed in and out while he sucked on my clit. I couldn't take anymore. I had to feel my grandson's dick inside me.

As if he could read my mind, Brandon rose from kneeling to position me on my back, my spread legs in the air. He leaned in and buried his meat missile into my waiting silo. I wrapped my legs around his waist, took his face in my hands and kissed him deeply. "Mmmmm," I moaned into his mouth as he buried his root. All the way to the hilt.

I locked my legs around him to hold him there. I relished the feel of my grandson's phallus in my pussy. My heels dug into his buns of steel to urge him even deeper. He responded with a grunt and a thrust he ground into me even more. "Fuck me, Brandon," I breathed into his ear. "Fuck your Gamma."

Brandon grinned and buried his face in my neck as he buried his manhood in my pussy, stretching me in ways reminiscent of his father. The more we made love it became apparent his father passed on his talent to his son as well. My grandson was an excellent lover. What pushed our sex over the top was the love we shared, grandmother and grandson. I clutched him to me even more.

Brandon responded by pumping his dick into me with more urgency. He was lifting my legs onto his shoulders and dicking me deeper. I'd lost count of the number of orgasms that have roiled through me but I still wanted more. I screamed as I came over and over.

As I came down from my last orgasm I moaned into his ear, "Love me from behind."

Brandon got up and I got on my hands and knees. I felt Brandon hunch over me and guide his shaft back into my kitty. He began pumping, my butt bucking back against him, the slap of our skin reverberating in the family room. A fitting name, I thought as my dear grandson rammed his meat in my hungry pussy and pulled my head back with a fistful of my graying dark blonde hair.

I let out a howl as I rode wave after seemingly endless orgasmic wave in every cell of my body. He took me to new heights of ecstasy, ramming me from behind up against the wall, his hands rubbing my breasts and squeezing my nipples..

And then he grunted, "Oh, Gamma, I'm going to cum,"

"Don't you dare cum in my pussy," I warned him. "I want to feel you cum in my mouth." I dropped to my knees and wrapped my lips around the head of his swollen member. I rolled his heavy balls (I really was going to have to thank his father for passing these on too) in my hands as I engulfed more of him in my mouth. "Mmm, I hummed, triggering an explosion of hot delicious cream in my mouth and down my throat. I swallowed every drop.