Gamma Lambda Kappa Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and watched as Dani happily continued to drink. "You must have quite a bit in there," I remarked.

"Yeah. Since I started producing it, I've actually gone up a whole cup size."

"Really?" I replied. "I must admit, I'm a bit envious of your endowment."

"Why?" She seemed genuinely surprised. "With cleavage like that, I'm sure you get plenty of male attention! Or lesbian, as the case may be."

"I suppose I do," I conceded, glancing down into my tank top at my own respectable C-cup bosom, "and it's never been a major preoccupation for me, but just by idle comparison, I think you have a bit of an edge in the boob department."

"Well, thanks," Raquel replied, flipping her hair aside and moaning softly as she continued to feed Dani. "So, what did you think?"

"I have to admit, it was great!" I responded sincerely, "But after everything I've seen, if I'm going to partake in this whole breastfeeding thing, I think I'm a bit more interested in trying it from the other end."

That launched us into a discussion of how exactly to induce lactation, which mostly involved massaging and stimulating the breasts regularly and psyching oneself up as if to feed someone. I half-laughed/half-gasped when, midway through our conversation, Dani finally pulled back only to immediately turn to the other breast and start draining it of whatever milk I hadn't consumed. She seemed to have developed quite the taste for it!

12