Gang Bang Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom Investigates. Angela confesses.
1.9k words
3.58
14.4k
7
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twoofer
twoofer
14 Followers

Tom Investigates

Angela's mom did not appear to be home. Tom stepped through the front door and called to her.

"I'm up in my room, Tom", she answered. Tom went upstairs.

Angela was face down on her bed sobbing when Tom came into the room. He sat down beside her and put his hand on her back.

They had been good friends since they both were around 5. Now, at 22, she was like his sister.

"Oh, Angela, honey, what is it? What's going on?"

"Oh Tom," she sobbed "I can't begin to tell you."

"It's ok, sweetheart, you can tell me anything. I am on your side no matter what. You know something about this business, don't you?"

"Yes."

"What is it?"

Angela began to sob again. She could barely talk.

"Tom, don't tell anybody else."

"Only Alice."

"No! Not Alice. Her father's a cop."

"Her father's a really nice guy, Angela. And, besides, if I ask Alice not to say anything to him, she won't. Alice is a rock. I can trust her and so can you. If you let me, I'll call her up here now and she can help too."

"You trust her, Tom?"

"With my life."

"That's just it. It IS my life."

"Oh, Angela, I will protect you. I promise. And I guarantee Alice's discretion. Please let me call her. She is so strong and so smart."

"Ok" whispered Angela.

Tom went downstairs and back into his the dining room. Everyone looked up at him.

"Angela is very upset, but she'll be ok. Alice, sweetheart, can you come talk to her with me?"

"Of course, Tom." she said as she stood up.

Tom and Alice walkedout through the kitchen together.

"Wow", said Bernie, "I've never seen Tom ask for help before."

"Now you've seen it" said Henry. "Those two are like one person. I have never seen anything like it before either. And, let me tell you, you could do far worse than having Alice's help. Maybe now you can understand why we allow the rather unusual arrangement they have. It's as if they complete each other. I couldn't bring myself to stand in the way. I believe the two of them together could do anything."

Tom and Alice walked into Angela's bedroom. She sat up on the bed. Alice sat down beside her, put her arms around her and held her with her sobbing head on her chest.

"Angela, Tom and I are both here for you. I promised him I will repeat nothing you tell us. Let us help you."

"My god, Alice, you don't even know me. You have no idea what terrible things I have been doing. You would hate me."

"You are Tom's good friend and you have been like my older sister forever. I love you. I don't care what you have been doing. Tom and I will protect you, even from my father if need be."

Angela sobbed for a while and, finally, she told Tom and Alice what was going on.

"I'm bad, Tom, and I have done bad things."

"What kind of things, Angela?"

"Sex things. Sex things and drug things."

Alice hugged her more tightly. "Me, too, Angela. It doesn't matter. Sex things and drug things don't make you bad. You have had four more years than me to make mistakes with sex and drugs but mistakes are just mistakes. Making mistakes is how we learn. Mistakes don't make you bad."

"Oh my god, Alice, you too? And you don't mind if Tom knows?"

"Tom knows everything he needs to know and he knows I will answer honestly any question he asks. I trust him as I trust my own self."

Tom said, "And me too, Angela. As you know, I have done lots of sex things and I have taken more than one drug. I will admit, I never had any heroin, but I could make you a hell of list if you really want to know."

Alice said, "So you see, Angela, you are not alone and you are not bad. You are just making mistakes and learning."

"But Bill Potter...he died."

"That's terrible" said Alice, "but you didn't kill him. Even if you sat next to him and took heroin with him, you didn't kill him. You're just lucky you didn't die too."

"You wouldn't believe what I did."

"Tell us. Let us help you."

"Last week a bunch of us went out into the woods to party. We had pot, of course, and some GHB and some MDMA and Bill had brought something new - heroin. There were eight boys and me. I smoked the joint that was being passed around. Then one of the boys offered me some GHB. He said it was a date rape drug. I laughed and said, you don't have to rape me. I fuck anybody. In fact, I'll fuck all eight of you."

Tom asked "Why, Angela? Why would you do that?"

"For fun, Tom. It's fun fucking a bunch of guys."

"Ok, fair answer", said Tom.

"Yes, it can be" said Alice.

"It was. It really was. The guys stood around in a circle, real close to me so I could reach them all and I started with Bill's cock. I put it in my mouth and licked it and sucked it and all the other guys were standing around me whacking off. Do you hate me, Tom?

"Of course not."

"So after a while Bill said "I want to fuck you, Angela." and I said, sure. Tell you what, you get behind me and I'll suck on Fred while you do me. You want my pussy or my ass? Your pussy, Bill said. I don't want no shit on my dick. So he fucked my pussy. While he did I quit on Fred's dick and started sucking Alan. And it went around the circle that way. After a while George said, "I'll fuck your ass, baby." Bill took his dick out of my pussy and George shoved his cock in my ass. That hurt. George has a huge cock. But my ass didn't tear and after a while that felt really good. Anyway, all the boys got sucked and each boy got to put his dick in one of my holes. Bill said, "Can we tie you down, Angela?" and I said "Why not?" so they took four ropes and spread eagled me to four trees. Then they stood around me and they all jerked off. One by one they squirted their cum on me. It was dripping all over my naked body. Only one guy couldn't get off - Bill. So I said, what's the matter, Bill? Why can't you get off? And he started to cry. So I said, You pussy, why can't you fuckin get off? And he cried harder. And I asked him again and he said - I'll never forget it for the rest of my life - he said "Because I love you, you slut!" and he ran off into the woods. I'll bet they found his body in the woods. Ask your dad where they found his body, Alice."

Tom and Alice both hugged Angela. All three of them were crying.

Soon, Tom said "Angela, you didn't do anything wrong. You didn't kill Bill, he committed suicide."

"But I made him kill himself!" Angela wailed.

"Hang on, honey. Did you know he had a crush on you?"

"I didn't know anything about it. I have been friends with Bill since we were kids. He was always nice to me, but he never said anything about being in love with me."

Alice said, "So you had no idea it hurt him to see you having sex with the other boys?"

"I guess not."

"Was there anything you did because you wanted to hurt someone?"

"No" Angela wailed, "I thought we were all being nice to each other. The boys liked jacking off for me and they liked getting sucked and they liked fucking me. I liked it too. I loved when they all stood around me and poured their cum onto me while I was tied down like that."

"So you see, Angela, I'm right" said Tom. "As crazy as it would sound to our parents, you were just having fun. By the way, honey, be careful with GHB. Don't mix it with any kind of downer. Not even alcohol or benadryl, let alone opium."

"What would happen if I did?"

"You would go to sleep, but you would stop breathing and just die."

"Oh my god, I didn't know that."

"No," said Tom, "but I think Bill did. I think he took GHB and followed it up with an opium chaser. So, let me tell you, it was anything but a painful death, for what that's worth."

"And, Angela," added Alice, " you know that means Bill committed suicide to hurt you. The worst thing you can do to a loved one is to make them feel guilty for your death. As far as you knew, you were always good to Bill, but he was so hurt that he wanted to hurt you too."

"But it's still my fault."

"No" said Tom, "It's was not your fault, it was your mistake. People our age - hell, people much older - are still learning how to live with others and how to live with themselves. But Bill did a bad thing. Bill let the pain he should have learned from drive him to try to hurt someone he thought he loved. If you love someone, you don't hurt yourself and say, "See what you made me do.""

"Angela, Tom's got it right. I know he would do anything for me, no matter what mistake I made and I would cut him the same slack. If I know my dear friend Rhonda, I may have to. I expect her to try to come between Tom and me because she hasn't grown up enough to know not to. There isn't a word she can say against Tom that I would believe. Destroying things is childish. I used to kill bugs for fun but I grew a little and learned to respect them as living things. Striking out is childish. Trusting is grown up."

"God, I love you Alice", said Tom. "You really understand what is important. And you know we all make mistakes."

"Now," said Alice "we need a plan or at least a story we three all agree on about how much people need to know about this and how we can get away with chalking it up to experience."

"No more gang bangs?" Angela asked tentatively.

"Why are you asking us?" asked Tom. "That's between you and Angela and it won't change how we feel about you."

"You guys are the best."

"So", offered Alice, "How about this? Angela was good friends with Bill and his death upset her terribly."

"No lie there." said Angela.

"We know he had heroin that night because he told Angela and offered her some. Angela is very upset that she didn't do something to keep Bill from using it. This may sound hard, but Bill is gone. Everyone will wonder about his motive but no one can really know and it doesn't really matter. Now, wash your face and put a little makeup on, take a deep breath and come back with us to salvage dinner."

"I can do that."

twoofer
twoofer
14 Followers