Gang Bang Ch. 05

Story Info
The Morning After.
1k words
3.44
11.9k
4

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twoofer
twoofer
14 Followers

The Morning After

Having brought their sexual appetites into line with reality, Tom and Alice had decided that one cataclysmic sex act was quite fulfilling enough for the both of them and simply fallen into twin comas until Sunday morning. At 5:30 AM Tom awoke. On a weekday, 5:30 AM just gave Tom time to get himself over to the service station and open up. His brain had never quite grasped the fact that Sunday was an exception. He sat in Alice's desk chair for a while, just looking at her as she slept peacefully. Perhaps he dozed off. Perhaps he just sat there for two hours gazing at Alice with a full heart.

About 7:30 Alice began to stir. She felt around in the bed for him. Then she sat up and saw him in her desk chair, looking at her.

"You were watching me sleep?" she asked.

"Yes, watching you sleep and loving you."

"If it were anyone else that would creep me out but it makes me happy to see you doing it. I have to pee. Be right back"

Alice stood up - she was still nude and the trim beauty of her body thrilled Tom - and she put on her bathrobe. She went out into the hall, closing the door behind herself. In a couple of minutes she returned and sat down on the bed. Tom got up from the chair, went to the bed and sat down next to her.

"I am still getting used to the idea that this is all real. It is so wonderful just to be in the same room with you."

"It's all like a dream to me too", said Alice. "You know, I was thinking..."

"Really" said Tom "When? We passed out together last night."

"Oh, I appear to think in my sleep."

"You too?" Tom exclaimed. "I get up in the morning with entire projects organized and ready to get started."

"I guess that's another way we are alike" said Alice. "Anyway, what's in my brain this morning is that we managed to sell Angela's story without the gory details, but it won't wash."

"Why not?"

"First, there's my Dad. Any cop worth his salt knows there is a lot more to this story. If Bill hadn't died my Dad might have swallowed our story, but Bill did die. I'm sure Dad won't quit until he has arrested the drug dealer and I'm also sure that he will pester Angela until she breaks down and tells her whole story. I really don't want that to happen."

"Me neither. Do you think she knows who the dealer is?"

"Maybe. Or maybe one or more of the boys got the drugs. It doesn't matter. Angela can lead him to the boys and then he can get the information from one of them. We don't want Dad to know about the group sex. The best solution would be to find out who the dealer is ourselves."

"It's Chickie Watson. I figured you knew."

"Nope. The cop's daughter is damn careful not to get involved with drugs. Dad could lose his job because I screwed up."

"I thought you had had some experience with drugs."

"Apparently not nearly as much as you. I smoked a little pot when I was a lot younger. Dad caught me and read me the riot act. And he was right. He said that he knew that pot was pretty safe as street drugs go but that he could get busted or even lose his job if I were caught. He asked if I wanted my behavior to be the reason we lost everything we had in this town. It hit me like a bucket of cold water and I never took a chance like that again."

"I can understand that."

"So, after enough time passes for us to "find out", we sic Dad on Chickie Watson. Let him figure out how to bust him - surveillance or a phony buy by an undercover cop or whatever. Dad knows how to do that stuff. But we still have a problem, actually seven problems."

"Oh, damn. There are seven witnesses, all of whom could implicate Angela. What do we do about them?"

"I don't know. I can't imagine they would be dancing around the streets singing "We had a sex party and we tied up a girl and we all fucked her and, by the way, we were all high."

"I wouldn't be", said Tom.

"But they might tell other people who might rat them out."

"Yeah. We might not be able to protect Angela without asking your Dad for a favor that would be dangerous for him and his career. I like him too much. I couldn't do that."

"When he talks to us - he WILL talk to us - we can give him Chickie, but we have to be able to explain why we waited to give him Chickie."

"How about, you didn't know and I was too upset about Angela to just blurt that out in company."

"It might pass. It would be better if you could cover for Angela and still tell the truth."

"How about, I knew but I figured I could tell him this morning?"

"Ok, That's basically true. It will be better if we bring it up than if we wait for him to squeeze us."

"I've got it. You tell him that after breakfast I am going to take you with me to my workshop and that, when he meets us there, we'll have something to tell him."

"Perfect. And I haven't seen your workshop yet. I really want to."

"Don't expect too much. It's just a garage."

"But it's YOUR garage.

We have to hope that if the boys are really Angela's friends they won't want to ruin her life. We can ask Angela what she thinks, but I have a feeling she won't be realistic about what the boys might or might not do. Anyway, I think the folks are up and we could get dressed and grab a little breakfast before we go to the garage."

"It's a plan."

"And, by the way, you fucked me brainless last night. Thanks."

"I believe there were two totally disabled brains. Thank you."

twoofer
twoofer
14 Followers