Gang Bang Ch. 07

Story Info
Angela faces reality.
1.4k words
3.78
12.3k
4
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twoofer
twoofer
14 Followers

Angela Makes a Decision

"So" said Tom "What do you think we can do?"

"Remember, Dad said he would protect Angela. Of course, he can't do anything about the gossip but Angela will not get in any legal trouble over this. It was a good thing we came clean with him. If he hears any gossip he won't be blindsided and he will know the truth."

"The more I see what happens when you tell the truth, the more comfortable I am getting with it. It was right to tell him. Right for him, right for us and right for Angela, really. I'm just glad you decided to do it in time. You have such a knack for getting things right."

"I was just lucky this time. Anyway, if Rhonda knows the story, so does everyone else. If they didn't know before Rhonda found out, they knew after it took the short route from Rhonda's ear to her mouth. We have no choice. We have to tell Angela and she will have to deal with having trusted the wrong people. I just don't know what we should say."

There was a knock on the door. Tom opened it and it was Angela, standing there with a big smile.

"I thought my buddies were in here! Thanks again for helping me so much!"

Angela gave each of them a big hug. She was surprised that they seemed uncomfortable.

"What's wrong, guys?"

"We have some very bad news, Angela", said Tom. "Rhonda just called Alice..."

Alice's phone rang. She put her finger to her lips.

"Sh, it's Rhonda." she said."Hang on."

"Hi, Rhonda, how are you?"

"Don't give me "How are you?" You lied to me..."

Alice interrupted her.

"Rhonda, I can't talk where I am now. Hang on and I'll go somewhere where I can have some privacy."

Alice pushed the mute button.

"Angela, Rhonda knows enough of the story to be trouble. She has the biggest mouth in town. Now, honey, you can go somewhere else and I'll tell you about it after she hangs up or...,"

"Or what, Alice?"

Alice gulped.

"Or you can put on your big girl panties and I will put this call on speaker phone. If I do, don't make a sound. Do you want to know what happens when you trust the wrong people? This call won't change anything, but Tom and I are here for you and we will help you make the best of the situation."

"Oh my God, I'm dead."

"Sh, honey. You're not dead. You just don't know it yet. Trust me and Tom."

Angela whimpered a little.

"Ok. Big girl panties."

Alice put the phone on speaker.

"Ok, Rhonda, I can talk now. What's going on? How did I lie to you?"

"I don't know exactly, but...but..."

"You're sputtering, Rhonda. Come on, what's up?"

"You had to know about Bill! Your dad knew yesterday afternoon when they found the body in the woods."

Angela made a little horrified sound, but the phone didn't pick it up.

"My dad is a captain of detectives. He knows all kinds of things he keeps from me, usually to protect me from the grubby world he has to deal with. If I said I didn't know anything, I didn't know anything. Get to the point."

"Ok. The girl definitely was Angela Freed. I heard it from Fred and I heard it from George. George said he fucked her up the ass."

"Remind me never to go out with George"

"Don't you like it up the ass?

"Rhonda, up the ass is fine. Somebody should shut George's big mouth."

Tom was holding Angela in his arms. She was shaking, sobbing silently and her eyes looked like a Margaret Keane painting - huge waif-like saucers.

"Anyway, she'll probably hide in her basement for a couple of years. Or just skip town."

"Rhonda! You're forgetting. I know how many times you took it up the ass and who did it. I lost track of your blow job score. And your pussy has been a sanctuary for lost dicks for four years. It's Sunday. Did you ever hear about casting the first stone?"

"What does that mean?"

"Skip it."

"If you want to do me a personal favor, stop spreading that stupid story. I still don't believe it. How many guys told stories about you, true or otherwise? Or me?"

"Well, it doesn't matter what I say now anyway. Everybody in town knows the story."

"That's Angela's problem and it's none of your business."

"Ok. You're right. We've all done all kinds of things we don't want spread around. That's my last word on Angela. Now, about her Tom..."

"You're not going to tell me how many girls Tom has had. I already know - 523. So there! And I don't give a shit because he won't cheat on me."

Angela looked at Tom and mouthed the words five hundred and twenty-three? Tom shook his head and waved his hand, dismissing the number.

"Oh, really! I bet I can have him any way I want by next Sunday."

"Rhonda, what you can have by next Sunday is a hell of a beating. My dad's got an old blackjack in the closet..."

"Don't threaten me!"

"Then don't threaten me. I swear, if you bother Tom you may not live to regret it."

"Then fuck you and I'm sorry I bothered to talk to you."

"Me too"

Alice hung up.

Angela was overwhelmed. Between the cat fight over Tom, the realization that everybody had lots of things to hide and her anger at Fred and George, she just stood there.

"So that's big girl panties?"

"Yeah, honey" said Alice, "That's them. Good for you. You listened and you kept quiet and you didn't faint or throw up. You're a winner."

"A winner? Of what? A gross of SLUT T-shirts so I have something to wear when I go out?"

"Now there's a nasty word, Angela. You know what it means? It means that someone no better or worse than you wants to judge whether or not you should have sex, and where and with whom. What earthly business is of theirs?

"But, Alice, everybody probably really does know what happened. About the anal sex, at least and about crowd-sourcing my sex life."

Tom jumped in. "Angela, you are forgetting the most important thing. This story going around, how long do you think it will be before everyone but you forgets it? But you can carry it around with you the rest of your life if you can't get past it. Say, "I'm wearing my big girl panties and I forgive Angela for making silly mistakes, for being taken advantage of by people who don't give a damn about her, for trusting the wrong people. And don't buy into anyone disrespecting your love of sex. If it weren't for sex, the race would have died out long ago. Sex is supposed to feel good. It's the bribe nature offers us for going to the trouble to find a mate and fuck that mate to produce a new generation. Take the candy with the obligation. You did nothing wrong. You just made the mistake of trusting the wrong people."

"Right, Tom" said Alice. "I couldn't have put it better myself. In fact, I couldn't have put it as well. So, Angela, what you do is, you go to work tomorrow morning and whenever you catch people whispering about you behind your back, put them on your asshole list. For a few days, maybe everybody will be assholes. Think of those big girl panties you are wearing and be patient. Everything will work out and, if you are really lucky, you will find a guy like Tom, who knows better than to take this crap seriously."

Tom and Alice and Angela had a huge group hug which was interrupted by Bernie, who had just come through the garage door.

"I'm so glad to see Angela is doing better."

"Dad", said Tom "Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure, Tom."

"Can Alice stay over tonight in my room?"

Bernie looked at him, He realized Tom chose to ask this right in front of Angela. He thought for a moment and answered,

"If my friend Henry can let Tom sleep with his daughter in her room, I guess I can let Alice sleep with my son."

"Thanks, Dad."

Bernie smiled and left, closing the door.

"Alice, I'll run you over to your house so you can get some clothes for tomorrow and any books and notebooks you need."

"You are so thoughtful, Tom."

Angela smiled at Alice and said, "I would have lent you a pair of big girl panties."

Alice grinned. "Sometimes big girls go commando."

She broke Angela and Tom up.

twoofer
twoofer
14 Followers