Gang Bang Club Ch. 03

Story Info
The continuing adventures of a first time swinger.
1.3k words
3.93
54.3k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Husband!" It shouldn't be a surprise as this was a gang bang at a swingers club.

Terri leads my hard cock down the hall into the open playroom. I can hear the moans and sounds of sex. As we get to the room I see one of the girls on her back while two of the men are on either side of her head with their hard cocks alternating between sucks from the willing participant. While sucking off the two another guy is between her legs fingers buried deep inside while flicking her hard clit with his tongue. As his hand is moving faster and faster inside her moist cunt she takes her mouth off of the one cock and begs to have her clit licked harder, "That's it keep licking me, fuck me with your fingers, I'm so close."

"Watch out John, Carrie is a squirter!"

When that was said it was clearly obvious that she was.

"Oh yes, yes that's it!"

Flash . . . the camera goes off.

I watched, for the first time, witnessing a girl ejaculating in person. Her legs and stomach quivered while she was wrapped up in the throes of orgasm. She was a squirter as she came all over John who continued to finger fuck her throughout. His face and the sheets now shone with her juices and fluids that flowed and shot out of her lower extremities.

As much as this sight fascinated me I was soon reminded of why I was here as I felt Terri's mouth envelop my cock again. I looked down as she mouthed my crown and flicked her tongue around the shaft. As I was watching she looked up and took my hard rod out of her mouth. "I'm so glad I'm your first. I try to break in all the newbies and your big cock has got me going"

"Well, don't let me stop you now."

I look over at Carrie and John is now putting a condom on as he gets ready to mount her. "Oh yes John fuck my wet pussy now. God I want you deep inside me." As he slides into her she grabs hold of the cocks hovering her face and sucks one while lightly jacking the others.

Flash . . . the camera goes off.

It is funny how I am slightly embarrassed by the thought of being caught on film as I am in the middle of an orgy. I am not worried about this as I know our faces will be blocked out on the photos but this is a new experience.

There are other couples and groups on the bed. The ratio is definitely in the favour of the women tonight. There are at least three guys to each girl. The bed creaks as more sucking and fucking continues all around. Terri engulfs me down to my root and I groan out in ecstasy as I feel the moist walls of her mouth create a suction on my member. Her tongue is flicking all around my shaft and she starts bobbing up and down bringing my closer to the edge. Not wanting to shoot so soon I pull out of her mouth and drop down between her legs.

As I spread her legs apart I can see her moist slit winking at me, enticing me closer. I pull back her lips exposing her hard clit. My tongue extends into her folds and I begin to lap up the juices seeping from her. As I look up I notice that someone else has already moved in and is now plunging their cock in and out of Terri's willing mouth. I reach in with my fingers and start fucking her with my hand. As I curl my fingers upwards I can feel the distinctive hard nub of her G-spot. Pressing down on the magic spot this pressure has started her thighs clenching tighter. Taking the cock out of her mouth she moans, "Mmmmm that has really got me going. Lick my clitty while you finger me." Not one to disappoint I lean over and start tonguing her pussy and clit.

As my fingers keep their pressure on the G-spot and my tongue is dancing on her upper folds her hips start to buck upwards as if trying to fuck my face. I mash my head down hard on her and continue my oral and digital assault. I hear the moans of Bill as he slides in and out of her mouth matching the rhythm of my fingers in her pussy with his cock in Terri's mouth. "Here it comes Terri where do you want it tonight?"

"On my face, oh God shoot your load all over my slutty face."

Flash . . . the camera goes off.

Bill pulls out and starts stroking his hard cock with his fist. The wet saliva covering his hardness lubricates his hand making the strokes fast and furious. When his load starts pulsing out of his cut head and splashes on her face, cheeks and open mouth. Terri grabs my head and mashes it to her sopping cunt. As my fingers fuck deeper and deeper her hips and lips begin to quiver and quake uncontrollably. I keep up the oral assault on her clit then all of a sudden I hear her wail out loud. "Ah fuck! Yes, don't you dare stop."

Having no intention of doing such a thing now she starts coming all over my face. This is more than I am used to as I realize, "Oh my God she is a squirter also!" Two in a night what is with these ladies, this is the best. Her convulsions continue and I am drinking in all of her excretions as she keeps hold of my hair and grinds away on my tongue.

"Sorry about that I sometimes get a little carried away at these events."

"Thats all right I would like to fuck you now that you're nice and wet."

Without saying anything she smiles and grabs my hard cock and pulls it towards her face. Terri uses it to wipe up all of Bills come left behind and then draws my cum covered cock into her waiting mouth. "This is quite kinky." I think then give in to her licking and sucking. Fully erect now I pull out and roll onto my back. I grab one of the Magnum condoms I brought and slide it on. Terri, still with shaky legs, straddles my waist and grabs my covered cock. She uses it to tease her pussy rubbing along the length of her folds as if she needs to get a little wetter. Satisfied, Terri then slides all the way down until I am buried deep inside her.

Lying back and enjoying the ride I see another hard cock approaching Terri from the side. "May I join you two?" I focus on the face and see that it is John her husband from the living room. Needing no reply Terri leans over and takes her husbands uncut cock into her willing mouth while continually bouncing on my hardness.

As I am lying there taking all the scents and sounds of animalistic fucking and sucking going on in the room. The camera capturing our encounters for digital archives. The thought of me caught in these positions on film increases my desire to give Terri a royal fucking. My exhibitionist feelings are certainly coming to the fore front tonight. I look up and see another face on John's cock sharing his hardness with Terri. It is Kim from the bar. "You three look so fucking hot I had to join in."

"Don't be shy." I say. Taking this invite she straddles my head and lowers her dripping snatch onto my waiting tongue.

"Mmmmpph." Is all I can say as I settle in for one heck of a night and lifestyle.