Gang Bang Down Under

Story Info
Wife & her cousin are taken while on vacation.
1.3k words
3.45
339.9k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redeye
redeye
5 Followers

After visiting my brother-in law John in Sydney, my husband, Mike together with our cousin Ria decided to visit Gold Coast. There are new buildings in the area and lots of business establishments compared when we first visited it before. Many Japanese tourist and other Asians immigrants operating small businesses which really made Gold Coast one of the best tourist destination in the world.

Ria was never been at Gold Coast while Mike and I visited it two years ago. We rented a room in one of those high rise condo over looking Surfers Paradise. The place is very simple and has a beautiful swimming pool on the roof top. They also have a sauna/steam room just beside the pool area for guess who after a hectic day, can relieve all the tensions. The room we rented has two bed room, a dinning area and all the amenities needed for a good stay considering the very reasonable rate.

After having some drinks and visiting several bars, Mike decided to go home. Ria and I were not that tired but we don't feel going around with out a guy to help us just in case, so we went home with Mike. While resting in our room, Ria and I decided that we should try our new swimsuit and take a dip in the pool located in the roof top. Anyway, we were not expecting any body in the pool that time considering its already late in the evening. I immediately went for my new bathing suit which made me a little uneasy since it was the first time I had a two piece bikini. Ria had her also which really looks sexy and can make any guy's dick hard as rock. We invited my husband, Mike to join us but he is already sleeping.

The pool area was completely deserted and very quiet. Although there are still dim lighted lamp post just incase some body decided to take a swim. Ria immediately dove to the pool while I try to look around. The place was clean including the inflated bench. I also went inside the shower and steam room to find out if everything is operational. Everything seems okay, so I immediately join Ria in the pool. After an hour of swimming and playing around, a group of men, around five of them came. They gave us a smile and asked, "How's the water?"

Ria just simply said, "The water is just fine" in an Asian accent. One of the guys approached me and introduced himself as Phil. I introduced my self and my cousin Ria to him in return. Phil introduced his friends to us Steve, Tony, Rob and Max. They are all from Brisbane and just attending a conference here in Gold Coast. As our conversation with the guys went on, Ria and I noticed that they had a few drinks before and just trying to cool off.

I was getting nervous since there were five of them all studs with huge bodies and I guess a cock that can rip me apart. Our conversation went from one topic to another and finally went to sex. Tony asked Ria if she had an experience of taking two guys at the same time. Ria was completely shocked and did not answer.

Rob turned to me and asked, "Sandie what will you feel if we gangbang you and your cousin at this very moment?" It was at this point that we decided to break our conversation with them and live since the situation might get out of hand, which it did!!

While Ria and I were trying to move away from the guys, Tony and Rob blocked the stairs of the pool. As we tried to force our way, Tony suddenly grabbed my bikini, trying to take it off.

"I just want to see your pussy, lady," Tony said, while I try to hang on to it. Rob came, grabbed my arm from behind trying to take my top.

The other guys joined in. I tried to hold my bikini while begging to Tony "please let go!!" Ria managed to run but was caught by the other three guys. I could hear her crying and pleading to them to stop. As I desperately trying to shake these two maniacs, kicking and pushing them, I could see that the top of Ria were already ripped off and Max were sucking and fondling her tits while Steve were working on Ria's bikini.

While the three continues to feast on Ria's body, Tony have successfully ripped my top exposing my perky tits. He grabbed my body facing him while I try to pushed him but with no avail and I am losing energy fast. Rob with one full swing ripped and pulled my bikini from behind, living my ass hanging in the air as Tony pulled me to the nearest inflatable couch. They laid me on my back as I continued to beg " please guys stop it!!" but they turned a deaf ear. Rob started opening my legs apart while Tony raised my arm over my head and pinned it down on the bench. I could feel Tony licking my cherry nipples and kissing my lips hard alternately.

He said "just relax and enjoy the fun" while I just look at him doing nothing. Rob slid a finger inside my pussy, giving my clit a massage which resulted in an electric shock going up my body. As the two violated my body in any manner they want, I tried to look at Ria's condition and I could see that she's already naked. Her bikini were already gone while Steve and Phil were giving her a front and rear attack. Max were just waiting anxiously for his turn to fuck Ria from behind.

She can still managed to show some resistance as Steve puts a grip on her head preventing her from removing the thick cock inside her mouth. Phil continues to pound her pussy, dog style with an enormous power, giving her body a motion of back and forth. Tony on the other hand, seeing what his friend are doing to my cousin stood up and guided his enormous shaft inside my mouth.

I tried to resist but his hands held my mouth, forcing me to open and letting his already hard cock inside. I almost choked to death at first as he pushes it deep hard and then pulling it, giving a fast motion of in and out which almost ripped my mouth wide while he held my head tight. While I try to stand the pressure of sucking his cock a huge and thick piece of meat entered my already wet pussy.

It was the first time I had two thick and hard cocks inside my two precious holes pumping as if competing who will cum first. In sudden burst, Tony exploded a big volume of pure white cum all over my face. Which forced me to swallowed part of his white thick cream. As he slowly laid my head on the bench, I continued watching Rob pumped his piston inside me. He lifted my legs over his shoulder, providing a perfect missionary position.

His was pumping it faster and faster which I hate to say got me hornier every time his cock penetrates my pussy. With a single burst of energy from Rob, he exploded a volume of thick white cum all over my pussy. I laid on the bench, spread eagle, without saying any word, just staring at these two hunk guys who begun to fix them selves up. I tried to move and find out what going on with Ria and the three guys. I saw Max giving her ass an attack and her face was already covered with white cum from Steve swollen dick. Phil still continues to fondle her tits like milking a cow. Ria was really crying hard and asking them to stop.

Max came with a huge amount of cream, spreading all over Ria's ass, spreading it with his hands. The three stood up and left while the two guys on my side also left without saying any thing.

Ria and I kept silent about our experience up to the present time but deep inside us, we are still wondering when can we experience it again.

redeye
redeye
5 Followers